Shauna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood and walked from the room, she heard Billy say, "Yes, Mom."

Walking to the Spa, her mind raged with conflicting thoughts. She and Billy had taken a giant step today, but she wanted to go further, and knew Billy did also. But there was the incest question, mother and son. On the one hand, she didn't want to do any damage to her son and on the other, Billy seemed to enjoy it, and after all, he was eighteen. Many boys lived on their own at eighteen, held jobs, got married, and all of that. Sitting in the spa, she decided she would talk with him about it before making a decision. She had little time to wait.

Billy entered the spa room, nude, still hard. "I thought it would be all right, after what just happened, Mom. It is, isn't it?"

"Yes, Son, it's fine. Come on in."

Billy entered and reached over, turning off the jets and bubbles. The water stilled and each could see the other clearly.

"We have to talk, Billy."

"Would you spread your legs while we do?"

"All right." Shauna spread her legs, giving him a clear view, and continued.

"What did you think about what happened, Billy?"

"It was awesome, Mom."

"I mean, did it change the way you think about me?"

Billy thought, then replied. "Yes, I guess it did. I think I feel closer to you now."

"Can I still be your Mom?"

"Sure. I know I am eighteen, but I still need a Mom. This just makes you a more special Mom."

"What if we went further, Billy?"

"You mean fuck?" Billy gasped, shocked.

"I mean anything we wanted to do." Shauna grinned at him.

"God, Mom. That would be great!"

"You wouldn't have a problem with fucking your Mom?"

"God, No."

"You know this would have to be kept quiet, just between us."

"Sure, Mom, I'm not stupid."

"So where do we start." Shauna's body was spread out, her arms on either side on the edges of the spa, her legs wide open.

"Can I touch you?"

"Yes, wherever you want."

Billy was immediately beside his mother, one hand on her pussy.

"Be gentle down there, please. Pussies can be very sensitive, at least until the woman gets aroused."

"Ok, Mom." Billy's fingers felt up and down Shauna's pussy, playing with her lips, feeling her clit, then one finger pushed inside, bringing gasps from both of them.

"That feels nice, Billy."

"It sure does." Billy continued to play, sliding his finger in and out of her.

"Try two fingers." Shauna encouraged him, and he quickly slid in a second. "Now fuck me faster."

Billy moved his fingers in and out more quickly, watching the passion growing in his mother's face and felt her hips slowly hunching his hand.

"Have you ever made a woman cum?" Shauna asked her son.

"No. I only had sex once and then came before I could get it inside her." Although the revelation was a bit embarrassing, it felt very erotic to tell his mother as he finger fucked her.

"Did she let you fuck her anyway?"

"No, she laughed and pulled her panties up."

"Today, I want you to make me cum. I want you to play with my clit with your thumb while you fuck me with your fingers."

Billy complied, sending Shauna's head back and an electric shock through her body.

Shauna moaned, feeling her son's fingers inside her. She wished he could play with her tits at the same time, but know he was keeping his balance with his other hand. Nest time they would do this on the bed - - or the carpet. And next time she would enjoy his cock.

"Mom, I want to fuck you." She heard him say. It wouldn't be next time, but rather this time she would enjoy his cock.

"Yesssss, Baby." Shauna stood and bent over, leaning her shoulders on the edge of the spa, exposing her pussy to Billy. "Fuck me from behind, Baby, fuck my pussy."

Billy moved behind her and his cock quickly found her opening and entered, sliding in easily through the lubrication of her pussy juices. It was his first time inside a pussy and he could hardly believe the sensation as his cock was gripped in her wet warmth. The feeling went beyond anything he had ever imagined, and he groaned with sheer pleasure and began to fuck wildly, hammering her forward with each thrust.

"Reach under and grab my tits, Baby, and slow down and make it last." Shauna encouraged him.

It was too late to slow down. As Billy filled both hands with her breasts, he began to cum, squirting, filling his Mom's pussy with his gooey, milky cum. He pushed harder with each spurt, feeling his legs weakening and almost buckling with the intensity of his climax.

As his climax finished, Billy held onto Shauna's warm body, not wanting to let go. He wanted to stay here forever, his hands holding her tits, his hips mashed into her ass cheeks. Pulling up on her breasts, he hugged her body to his.

"God, Mom, I love you." Billy gasped through heard breaths.

"I know you do, Baby, and I love you too. You were terrific." She pushed back against him, still feeling his hard cock inside her. She was rather amazed that he had cum three times and was still erect. "Let me go, Billy, I need to cum, then we can hold each other."

Billy released his Mom and withdrew from her pussy, watching as a gob of his cum dropped from her opening into the spa water, followed by a second. He watched as she stood and turned to face him, and his hands immediately reached out and touched her breasts again.

Shauna laughed. "You do like my tits, don't you?" Then with a more serious expression: "I wish you knew how to eat pussy."

"You can teach me, Mom, please."

"All right, but in the bedroom, not here in the spa."

Both left the spa and went to Shauna's bedroom. On the way, Shauna said. "I'll shower first."

"Please, Mom, not now, I don't want to wait."

"But my pussy is filled with your cum. I was going to wash it out first."

"I don't mind, Mom. I have tasted my own cum before and it is exciting to think about licking my cum out of your pussy."

"All right." Shauna agreed, feeling her own excitement increasing with the idea.

As they entered the bedroom, Shauna lay on her back on the bed, knees up and legs spread and instructed Billy to lay down with his face between her legs.

"Start by kissing my pussy, Billy, then lick everything down there softly." She put her hands of the back of his head, gently pulling him to her, feeling his lips and tongue as he obeyed. "Lick up and down, and eat me." She sighed.

Billy licked as he was told, feeling his Mom's pussy lips, licking them, playing with them, sliding his tongue between them. Then he licked down, touching the outside of her pussy only. He could taste his cum mixed with her slippery juices on the opening of her pussy, but did not delve inside - - not until he was told to.

"Now put your tongue inside me." Shauna told him, continuing his education, and her pleasure. "Fuck me with your tongue, Baby." Her body moved slowly as his tongue moved in and out and around inside her, exploring her pussy.

"Can you taste your cum, Baby?"

Billy raised his head. "Yes, Mom. Do you like that?"

"God yes, Baby. I love a man to eat his cum out of my pussy, but most men won't do it."

Billy was beside himself with lust by now and blurted out. "I'd eat my cum out of your asshole, Mom."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" Shauna moaned. "Would you touch my asshole with your tongue?"

Shauna screamed with pleasure as she felt her son's tongue lick down from her pussy to her asshole. Grasping both legs behind the knees, she pulled her legs up, exposing her asshole for him, feeling him take advantage of her openness, licking her asshole. Then she felt the tip stop on her opening.

"Goooooddddddd!" Shauna screamed, as she felt Billy's tongue on her opening, pushing inside her. "Eat my asshole! Please! Bury your tongue inside me! Fuck my asshole with your tongue!"

Delirious with pleasure, she felt her son's tongue licking in and out of her, felt his face mashed onto her, his nose touching her wet pussy. She felt his nose pushing inside her pussy as his tongue fucked her ass. She was saying over and over, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" It had been a long, long time since a man did this for her.

Finally, pushing his head back from her, Shauna let go of her legs, moving back to having her knees bent and legs spread.

"I need to cum, Baby. Suck on my clit." Billy moved quickly, sucking hard on her clit, bringing both pain and extreme pleasure. "Suck Mom's clit, Baby!" The thought coupled with the act brought her to climax as she wrapped her legs around her son's head and squeezed hard, both hands grasping his hair and pulling as though she was trying to pull his head inside her pussy. Moving uncontrollably from side to side, she took his head with her.

Billy stopped licking with the shock of the new development - - a woman's legs squeezing his head as she climaxed, then continued until she finished and suddenly relaxed, opening her legs and releasing him. He didn't move, but kept his head there, softly kissing her pussy, occasionally licking.

"You'd better stop that or you will have me hot again." Shauna laughed, looking down into Billy's eyes. "You were wonderful. Come on up here and lay beside me."

Billy moved up beside his Mom and they cuddled.

"Mom?" He spoke softly.

"Yes, Billy?" She responded, her arm holding him to her, his head cradled in her breasts.

"Will you get pregnant with me cumming inside you?"

"No, Billy." Shauna laughed. "Don't worry about that. You can cum as much as you want inside me and I won't get pregnant. I had a hysterectomy right after you were born and can't ever get pregnant again. That is why there is only you."

"Mmmmmmmmm." Billy felt happy. "I love cumming inside you."

"I'm glad you do. I enjoy it too."

"Can we fuck some more?" Billy looked up at his Mom.

Shauna laughed. "More? You will wear your Mom out at this rate."

"You are the only sex I have had, Mom, other than my jacking off fantasies. Oh, and that one time I told you about in the spa."

Shauna grinned at him, remembering the magazine in his room. "And what kind of fantasies do you have?"

"I have fantasized about you, especially since I saw your pictures. But I never thought I would . . ." Billy's voice trailed off.

"Never thought you would fuck me?" Shauna finished his sentence for him, laughing.

"Yes, I never thought I would fuck you, Mom."

"So, now that you have fulfilled that one, what over fantasies do you have?"

Billy grinned, then looked serious. "I have some fantasies I don't want to talk about now."

"Fair enough. Maybe sometime you will want to talk with me about them. Right now, we have to get rid of that eternal erection of yours!" Shauna rose and pushed her son back onto the bed, lying between his legs and talking his cock in her hand.

"Ever fantasized about being suck off, Billy?" She grinned up at him and then flicked her tongue over the under part of his still hard shaft.
"Oh Shit!" Billy moaned as he felt his Mom's lips slide down over the head of his cock. He was inside her mouth and the sensation was wonderful; every bit as good as when he slid into her pussy. Neither one was better, he thought; each had its own unique pleasure. He watched his Mom's head bobbed up and down as she slid her lips up and down his shaft, fucking her mouth with him.

Shauna stopped sucking and began licking his balls, then sucked each onto her mouth and held it there gently while she stroked him slowly. Then moving back to his cock, she licked him from his base up along his large vein to the tip, back down again and back up to the tip, paying special attention to his pee hole. Her tongue moved expertly around his purple head, pleasuring him. Cocksucking was something Shauna knew a lot about.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth, Billy?" She said, as she looked into his eyes, her tongue paused for the Moment, then began licking rapidly under his pee hole. Her experience had taught her that this would make a man cum quickly."

"Can I, Mom? Is it all right?"

"Cum for me, Billy; let me taste your cum."

Shauna began to stroke faster as she sucked and licked Billy's cock. Whereas most women she knew refused to swallow, she liked the feel of cum spurting into her mouth. Notwithstanding her liking, she seldom let a man cum in her mouth, feeling it was a special gift to be given a select few. Her test for swallowing was that if a man wouldn't swallow his own cum, neither would she. The only two men who had consistently passed her test were her late husband and her brother, Sean. Otherwise, some men occasionally passed, and so she would occasionally swallow their cum. Billy had passed her test when he ate his cum from her pussy, and she knew he would do so again and again. Now she wanted to give him her special gift.

Lifting her head, Shauna encouraged Billy. "Cum for me, Baby. Give me your cum."

It didn't take long before she felt Billy's hands on the back of her head, holding, pulling, as he thrust into her mouth, shooting cum. The first spurt hit the back o her mouth, followed almost immediately by a second, than a third. She swallowed quickly, noticing that he tasted as good as his father had, and continued sucking him until he finished. Then she gently licked and kissed his softening cock, milking his vein from the base of his cock upward, making sure she had gotten all of his warm goo.

"Oh Shit, Mom, that was nice." Billy said as he relaxed, trying to catch his breath.

"Nice? Just nice?" Shauna laughed. "Billy, that was a first-class blow job you just got."

"I mean, it was great." Billy grinned and laughed.

"Well, at least we have taken care of your erection." Shauna laughed, looking at the now flaccid cock in her hand.

Both laughed as they moved to cuddle again.

12