Shaving Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way. I know these guys. They laughed it off." Stephanie sighed, "You don't need to worry about them."

"No, actually I'm not worried. I just want you to tell me all about it if it does happen. I know you were too embarrassed to tell me, but I actually think it's really hot."

"You're strange. You've come over to me at parties and interrupted conversations I've had with our friends...our male friends. I mean, I've always thought you were a pretty jealous guy. It never bothered me since I'd never do anything with any of those guys, nor with the guys at work, but this sounds like you want me to." Stephanie said leaning up on an elbow looking at her husband.

"I know...I know. I haven't felt like this since I lost my virginity. Something about guys touching you, seeing you, I don't know, maybe even other men fucking you makes me want to jump right on top of you and fuck your brains out." Dave said, sounding frustrated. "I mean, I'd hate it if you cheated on me, but I'd love it. Does that make any sense at all?"

"Holy shit. Look, we need to go out and make dinner. Let's talk about this later." She patted his arm, "I'm not going to sleep with any of the guys at work, but if perhaps they get to see a bit more of me, I won't be too quick to cover up." She looked at the eager face, "And yes, they can touch. Let's go get dinner."

*********************************************

"Ok, sweetie. I trust you won't make the same mistake. No one in the house while I'm gone. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time." Stephanie said to Jeremy as she was rolling her bag to the door. She stopped and looked back at the boy, letting her eyes stray down his body to his groin, "At least the part about strange men in the house."

Jeremy felt his cock pulse thinking on her last comment as the Uber pulled away.

12