She Changes Her Tune

Story Info
A woman finds she loves cock.
1.5k words
4.3
25.7k
20
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The company I worked for hired a new guy for our department. He was in his early twenties and the rest of us were mostly in our thirties. One day he started telling us he thought that a woman in the company named Brittany looked hot. I looked over at one of the guys named Jeff. I could see he was chuckling to himself. Everyone knew that Brittany was a lesbian except the new guy Rich.

"You should ask her out," I told him.

"You think she would go out with me?" He asked.

I told him there was only one way to find out. Sure enough Rich got up the courage and asked Brittany out for a date. I only wish I could have seen her face when he asked.

"She turned me down cold," Rich told us later.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that men weren't her type. Later that day I saw Brittany. She walked over to me.

"Did you put that new guy up to asking me out?"

I started to laugh.

"If you weren't such an asshole, I'd go out with you," she told me.

I was a little surprised when she told me that. I had to ask her later what she meant by her statement.

"If you want to know, take me out to dinner."

Okay, I decided to take the bait. I said we could go out on Saturday night if she liked. She agreed and we ended up meeting at a restaurant. We sat down and ordered our food and some drinks.

"Alright, tell me what you meant about going out with me."

"I wasn't always a lesbian as such. I dated men for a long time but most of them were assholes like you. I figured I would try being with women. It worked for a good while until I walked in on my lover with another woman. We split up and I took a break from both sexes," she said to me.

"If I am such an asshole, why go out with me?"

"I hate to admit it but I looked at your package more than once at work," she said to me. "You looked huge. I wanted to find out if that was the case."

I guess I was a bit shocked when Brittany said she had been checking me out. We ended up eating our dinner and then Brittany asked me if I wanted to go back to her place afterwards. I told her I would follow her back in my car. We got to her apartment and went inside. We sat down on her couch and Brittany didn't waste any time. She reached over and placed her hand on my crotch. She pulled my zipper down and pulled my cock out.

"My God, you're huge!"

Most guys like to say they have a big cock but mine is close to nine inches in length. You would think I would have no trouble finding women but that wasn't the case. I seemed to find petite woman who had a hard time taking my cock. More than a few women told me to pull out because it hurt too much. It tended to make for lots of one time dates.

"I don't know if I can take all that into my mouth," Brittany said.

She lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my shaft. She was gagging some but she took almost the whole length of my dick down her throat. One thing was for sure, she made my cock stand up straight. Brittany finally pulled off and she led me back to her bedroom. I watched as Brittany stripped down. Brittany had a cute face and she she didn't have that hard dyke look you see on lesbian women. Her breasts were pear shaped and she was shaved way down between her legs.

I got out of my clothes and I joined her on the bed. I pulled her legs apart and I started rubbing my mushroom across her folds.

"Go easy, I don't want you ripping me apart," she said.

I slowly eased my dick into her tight pussy. I went slow but Brittany was wincing as I tried to push my rod into her hole.

"Fuck, you are enormous!" She told me.

It took a long time but somehow I managed to get most of my dick inside Brittany. I pushed in slowly and then pulled my dick almost all the way out.

"Go faster, I need to feel that cock all the way inside me," she said.

I began to pump my prick all the way into her pussy. I know I had most of my dick inside Brittany. A few time I could feel my balls resting against her ass. I really wanted to take her as deep as I could. I lifted up under her knees and pushed her legs forward. I stretched my legs out and started to pound Brittany hard.

"Holy Fuck!" Brittany let out a cry.

We were getting into a nice fuck rhythm. Brittany's pussy had me in a death grip. Her muscles were going into a convulsion and Brittany had her hands on my waist. It had been some time since I had fucked a woman. I wanted to give Brittany everything I had that night. Brittany's pussy was getting so wet. She was also breathing heavily as I pushed my dick into her the whole way. I wasn't going to hold back.

I want to say we must have fucked for well over an hour in her bed. I could tell Brittany was having one orgasm after another.

"I want you to cum in me Steve, I need to feel your load inside me."

I had to wonder if a lesbian would be on birth control or not. I had been taking her with my bare cock. It got to the point where I couldn't hold out any longer. I grunted a few times and then unloaded in Brittany's belly. Oh I wish you could have seen her face. I was pouring all my hot froth into her greedy pussy. I knew I had a big load stored up and I gave it all to Brittany.

I must have squirted a good ten minutes. Brittany kept milking my love muscle until I felt like I didn't have anything left in the tank. I left my dick inside her until I finally had gone soft. When I did pull out Brittany made this face like it was hurting.

"I feel so raw from your cock," she said.

I finished Brittany off by sucking on her hard nipples. Brittany's body shook as we finally came to the end of our lovemaking.

"You keep that up and you will make me fall in love with you," she told me.

I didn't know how to take that, so I kept my mouth shut.

I stayed with Brittany that night. In the morning I took Brittany once more. She got on all fours and I slid my dick into her pussy again. It was easier this time around. My cum was still inside her. I draped myself over her back and I reached under and cupped her breasts. There was more loud moaning as I drilled Brittany with my dick. Eventually she told me to pull out. I didn't know what was going on.

"Go easy and push your cock into my ass," she said.

I was shocked she asked me to do that. I guided my dick to her bottom and I eased into her asshole. God did she scream. I was going slow but her ass muscles were so tight. I hadn't felt anything like that before. Brittany gripped me and I began to speed up. I guess I just lost control of myself. I wanted to have her take my thick monster. I didn't go as long as I would have liked. Those ass muscles were milking me and I came once more inside Brittany.

I have to admit that was some of the best sex I ever had with a woman. I shot my load and when I did pull out my hot cream was leaking from both of her holes. After we calmed down some, Brittany told me this.

"This has to be our secret. I don't want everyone talking about us at work. I don't want to explain why I switched over to men."

I didn't want our co-workers tongues to be wagging either. From that day on Brittany and I became lovers. She told me she never thought she could go back to cock. Once I fucked her, everything changed. She even said that indeed, she was falling in love with me. I just couldn't bring myself to say that after only a few weeks of being together with Brittany.

I can tell you that the sex is so intense. Brittany likes to beg me to fill her belly with my fat cock and then seed her with my load. Yes, Brittany was on the pill so I didn't have to worry about fucking her with my bare dick. Maybe down the road I can tell Brittany how I feel about her. Right now I just love feeling those pussy muscles wrapped tightly around my long shaft.