She Claimed Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back towards the bed.

"Hands and knees," she said simply.

Wordlessly, Matti rolled on to all fours. His breath caught, then as he had downstairs, he found himself reaching back and parting his buttocks for her, opening up his entrance to the woman he knew was about to take his virginity.

"Good boy" she purred, reaching out and tracing a single fingernail over that offered-up opening. Climbing up on to the bed behind him, she knelt between his knees, pressing down lightly between his shoulder blades, arching his back, bringing his quivering orifice closer to her cock. Moments later her oiled fingers were delving between his buttocks, massaging, caressing, kneading at his virginal opening. He murmured as first one, then two fingers eased firmly but gently inside of him. He gasped and grunted as a third joined them, feeling the burn now in his previously unstretched anus.

Just as he was growing used to the stretch, Su's fingers slipped out of his bottom entirely. One hand went to his hip, the other brought the feeldoe up between his spread buttocks.

Matti moaned unashamedly when he felt the head of the dildo at his anus. He was about to be taken on all fours, to have his bottom fucked by this woman that he lived in awe and fear of, and he couldn't have stopped her even if he'd wanted to.

"This is what you've wanted all along isn't it?" Su purred, as she teased her cock around the rim of his pussy.

Without waiting for a reply she pressed forward with her hips, keeping him steady with one hand, as she guided herself into him with the other. Matti clenched for a moment, but she was a skilled lover, and his receptive bottom was no match for her well-lubed shaft. As the length of her cock disappeared slowly into that perfect pink anus, she moaned with pleasure.

"Such a greedy, needy little pussy you have."

Both boy and woman groaned in unison as Su fed every last inch of herself into Matti's hot, tight body. His velvet cunt spasming with pleasure around her, causing the feeldoe to grind against Su's aching clitoris and g-spot. At last her thighs were pressed to his, her belly resting against his bottom, no sign of the blue silicone that joined them when she looked down, just the dark curls of her pubic hair against his pale skin.

Su rested for a moment, allowing Matti to become used to the feeling of being penetrated, of his bottom being opened up in a way it had never been so before. She was in no rush, her cock never went soft. When she sensed his body had adapted to her she slowly began to fuck him, sliding back and forth in his cunt, revelling in how tightly he held her. The view of her thick shaft sliding back and forth through the blossomed flower of his anus was a sight to behold, and gave her as much pleasure as the sensations between her legs.

"My word, how tight you are. That's it, relax and open for me, the way nature intended."

Her first priority was her own orgasm, and she angled her thrusts to open up the boy's receptive body to her. Rocking back and forth she closed her eyes, beginning to pant now. She moved quicker, no longer slow, but belly and thighs slapping against the boy's own flesh at the depth of each thrust. Hands on his hips she cried out as her climax washed over her, and she came within Matti for the first time.

She didn't slow as the orgasm ebbed, but carried on her use of his backside. Now though she turned her attentions to Matti. The boy beneath her panting heavily, groaning at the depth of each thrust, as previously unknown parts of him were filled. Reaching beneath him she took his swaying erection in her hand, masturbating him in time to her own thrusting.

Within only a minute or two his heavy breathing and constant moans told her he was close.

"Cup your hand beneath your cock" Su commanded him as she steadily wanked his young penis, "I don't want dirty sheets from your mess."

Even now, naked, on all fours, a large cock sawing back and forth in his bottom, Matti blushed at her words, but hurried to obey as he felt his orgasm rapidly approach. When it came, it was the most intense orgasm of his life. Not just in his cock and balls, the pleasure seemed to radiate out to every pore of his being. He felt his arsehole spasm and grip Su's cock like a vice, and his own positively exploded in Su's tight fist. Hot ropes of his cum pooled in his cupped palm, as Su milked every last drop from him. He heard her cry out above him, the way his virgin rectum held her so tightly as he came driving the feeldoe hard against her sensitive parts, causing her to cum simultaneously.

When both were spent, Su sat back on her heels, using her hands on Matti's hips to bring him with her, so that both were kneeling up, he on her lap, the length of her feeldoe still buried deep within his rectum. He held his cum-filled hand before him.

"Lick it up," Su murmured in her ear, still breathless.

For the first time Matti came close to defiance, but Su tapped him sharply between his legs, her palm slapping against his delicate balls.

"Do as I say, or I shall spank your bottom and balls until you scream," she said directly into his ear. Her tone like velvet wrapped steel.

Hesitatingly, Matti lifted his hand to his mouth, sticking out his tongue, taking some of the warm, salty, semen into his mouth. The taste wasn't pleasant, but it didn't make him gag, and he licked his palm more firmly.

"Good boy," Su purred. "That's it, lick it all up. You made the mess, you clean it."

Matti swallowed hard but dropped his now clean hand, wet with his saliva to his lap. He felt himself being pushed forward, not ungently, groaning and gasping as Su slipped out of his backside. He had never felt so empty. Where before her hardness had been, now was a void right at his core.

He didn't have long to reflect on the sensation though. Su pushed him on to his back, lifting his legs, placing them over her shoulders. She looked down at him with such hunger and dominance, that Matti was speechless. She took him again in the missionary position, his greased cunt surrendering to her shaft as she thrust back into him. His body now opened up, Su went harder and faster from the off, pounding away at his bottom until she came again. Exhausted she slipped out of him and lay down beside the boy, both panting, eyes closed, sleep quickly taking them.

In the morning the pair awoke legs entwined. Matti was unsure of his role in relation to Su, but when he hesitantly leant over to kiss the older woman, she returned it warmly.

Matti insisted he felt better, his fever gone, but Su insisted upon taking his temperature again. She bustled about the room, and Matti gazed admiringly at her naked form. When she approached with the thermometer, this time he willingly exposed bottom for her without needing to be asked, that part of him now belonged to her.

They showered together, making out beneath the strong hot jets like any regular pair of lovers, mouths and hands roaming freely. Back in the bedroom, Su lay back as Matti knelt between her thighs, orally worshipping her. He was an enthusiastic and skilled cunnilinguist, and he took great pride in coaxing three orgasms from her, his tongue aching when at last he sat back, her lips swollen, puffy and open, glistening, framed by her soft matted hair.

He ached to be inside her, to slip his dripping erection into her hot, sweet embrace, but he found himself once again on his back, his pussy the one spread open around the thick cock. His body proved to be tight, but accommodating, and Su was able to enter him easily. Her inside him, they jointly grasp his cock, hands entwined, wanking him as they fucked.

Both of them came before they finished, and after another shower to clean his cum from his stomach, Su led Matti back to her room. She sat on the floor in front of the full length gilded mirror, gesturing for Matti to sit between her legs, leaning back against her. She had him place his feet up, letting his knees fall apart. Both sat for a moment, watching his exposed hole reflected back in the mirror

"If you're going to please me you will have to unlearn much of what you think you know," she said.

"Your anus, not your penis, is your primary sexual organ. You will please me with your hands, mouth, and cock, but most of all you will demonstrate your submission to me with your bottom. A woman will sometimes only require a boy's mouth and tongue to make her happy, however she will take her greatest pleasure from a boy's exquisite bottom, and specifically that tight, pink anal opening that you hide discretely between your buttocks."

She paused, tilting his chin up, kissing his lips firmly.

"You will need to get to know your own cunt as well as you know mine. Wet your finger, that's it. Now place the pad of your finger against your opening, rub it around the rim in small circles, good boy. Feel the taughtness of the muscle, how tight it is even though you have been well fucked this morning? Now, press inside, there we go, feel how slick and tight your rectum is. How hot. Doesn't it feel like velvet? Go on, all the way in."

In this way Su had Matti sink further into submission, blushing prettily as she had him finger his own bottom as they both watched on. Then she had him use a small bullet vibrator, then a slightly larger dildo, the boy moaning as his body adapted to the intrusion. At times she stroked his cock lightly, offering encouragement, at other times she simply sat back and admired the view.

When the aching need between her legs was too great she led her new pet back to the bed and sodomised him once again from behind, revelling in the sight of her thick cock gliding into his impossibly small hole, framed by those soft pale buttocks.

The rest of the day was instructional. Su alternating between teaching Matti how to please her with mouth and hands, and using his sweet bottom with her feeldoe. On a few occasions she would also bring him to orgasm, usually then feeding his own cum back to him, enhancing his submission.

That night he slept in his own bed, hands and feed tied to the bed posts, with a vibrating plug snugly inside him, left all night to try to reach some state of restless sleep. In the morning he woke from fitful rest to Su standing naked over him. Swinging a leg over the top of him, she took his erection in her hand and sank down on to him. He cried out in pleasure as her hot sex enveloped him for the first time, and he came within minutes, the Goddess riding him, full breasts and hips and all female softness as she milked every drop from him. Climbing off she slipped the now familiar feeldoe between her slick and swollen labia, removed the plug exposing his gaping anus, and sliding deep into him.

Later that day he was again allowed to enter her. Su had Matti lay on top her, missionary, as Su guided his movements, pulling on a chain linked to the nipple clamps she had attached to his chest. Matti was quickly learning his nipples were as sensitive as his bottom, and she used that to her advantage, urging him on to thrust harder and deeper into her, her free hand furiously rubbing her stiff and exposed clit, bringing herself to a loud and violent climax, her body pulsating around his cock.

As lustful as she was for his young and unspoilt bottom, Su didn't want to damage her new property, and she gave him ample opportunity to rest his aching hole whilst she instructed him in other ways.

"It is my right to use you, your anus will always be available for my pleasure, and you will be grateful to receive me."

The next morning Matti gave a full body massage to Su, getting his first real look at her own anus as he massaged her lower back and buttocks. Her moans emboldened him as got closer to that part of her, and he was soon fingering her bottom whilst she masturbated herself to a noisy, not to mention messy climax. Immediately afterwards he found himself bent over the wooden dresser whilst she fucked him, the hardest yet.

"Take it all, be a good boy for me"

Before lunch Su produced a cock ring, and Matti in turn produced a long-term erection, which was mercilessly teased for hours on end. Then, squatting on top of him, thighs parted wide, letting him watch as her body swallowed him, and her hand strummed a rhythm between her labia.

"Oh Mistress, you are perfect!"

Later that afternoon Su went about Matti's bottom, thighs, and genitals with leash, crop, flogger, and bare hand. That evening he was left, hands tied behind his back, suspended via an anal hook from a beam. There he remained for some time, until at last Su returned, and Matti was taken down to be sodomised.

No words spoken, just the cries and moans of a Female breeding her boy.

The evening saw Matti on his knees, wrists cuffed to ankles, cock ring snug around his testes. Su spent a long time fingering him, before filling his rectum with a vibrating plug whilst he went down on her, before fucking him long and deep. He hadn't ejaculated the entire day, and he was close to bursting.

"It looks like you need to cum too," she smiled at him as she she slipped from his gaping hole.

"On the bed. Lie down with your bottom at the edge, and your feet up so I can see you, that's it."

The dominant woman proceeded to command the young man in her thrall to masturbate. She directed him, controlling his pace, telling him where to touch and how.

As he played, Su took a seat in the chair opposite, leaning back comfortably, crossing her legs, and gazing openly at him.

"Now, take hold of your erection, yes, and I want you to move your fist up and down nice and slowly, yes that's it. Go right down, let your foreskin pull right back, good boy."

Matti blushed, of all the torments and exposures he had experienced over the last days, to be directed how to masturbate caused him to blush the most. He closed his eyes, trying to block out his surroundings.

"Eyes open. I want to see you." Su spoke instantly. "Now, your free hand, I want you to use two fingers just to slowly caress the rim of your anus. Go on, there we go. Nice and slow, match the speed of your other hand."

Matti blushed deeper as he followed her instructions, Su's gaze alternating from his face to between his legs.

"Boys should only orgasm when their bottoms are filled. Besides, aren't your cums so much more satisfying that way?"

Matti's week was a whirlwind or body parts and fluids, of vaseline, her fingers pumping out of his greasy rectum, of crop and cane, of sift kisses, caresses, and the feeldoe pounding into his tiny hole.

Su was constantly alternating between stern, almost harsh, then passionate. Hard merciless fuckings, then she would be gently, almost loving, hushing him, kissing him as she eased her thick girth into his aching hole.

One night after a very pleasant walk down to the local beach, the pair spent the evening making out on the sofa, breaking to sip from glasses of wine, before Su took Matti from behind with slow, deep movements.

After they had both cum she lay back on the sofa, smiling up at him.

"Come here."

He moved forwards, kneeling over her, head dipping to hers, lips parting, tongues meeting. Matti felt her hands on his hips, as his Mistress guided him down on to her feeldoe again, wrapping her arms around him pulling him close, his cock leaving pre-cum trails as it moved up and down her belly.

He was adept at pleasing her know, and he knew how to clench his anus, roll his hips, grind his bottom to bring her to orgasm. As she regained her breath, she whispered in his ear,

"I want to feel your mouth on me now."

Obediently, he knelt on the floor before her, feeling that unwelcome emptiness in his bowels, bending his head eagerly between her thighs, orally worshipping his queen. In short order she came, thighs clamped tight around his head, juices flooding his mouth with their sweetness.

As he remained on his knees, she stood, speaking to him as she pressed the Feeldoe back up inside herself.

"Get it ready for your bottom."

He opened his mouth for her, this time her cock he orally worshipped. Satisfied it was well moistened, Su had her submissive boy stand, bent over holding the back of sofa, before fucking him hard from behind, flesh slapping together at the bottom of each thrust. Matti was aching, desperate to cum, and Su skilfully teased him, sawing gently in and out of him, the dildo grazing his prostate, her fingertips tickling his own shaft, making him beg for release.

"Stroke yourself in time with me."

Matti's fist beat furiously around his red and aching cock as Su pounded his backside in concert. When she sensed he was close she held one of the empty wine glasses under his cock to catch his cum, thick ropes of it coating the inside of the glass as his fist and her cock milked the boy dry.

Sliding out of him she guided him firmly, positioning him bent double, laying on the floor, his back supported by the sofa, feet bent down beside his head. In this way his well used opening was utterly vulnerable. He was already gaping wide, but Su used two fingers to part him further. Squatting above him, and lifting the wine glass, she dripped the semen from the receptacle into his anus, before using a long glass beaded dildo to slowly fuck his cum filled ass, masturbating herself as she did so.

Squatting above him, her cunt just inches above his head, fingers pumping in and out of her hole, rubbing her clit, was so tempting for Matti, but he was unable to reach her. He was aching from the position, and the use of his bottom, but he still felt his cock growing hard again. When she'd made herself cum, Su switched her attentions to his erection, milking his cock as she continued to fuck his ass with the dildo, until he came with a cry, his cum landing on his own chest and face.

That night the boy slept soundly, entangled in an embrace with his Mistress, his bottom unplugged, allowed to recover. In the morning, though still sore, he didn't object when Su began to kiss and fondle him, eagerly opening his legs and lifting his bottom when she rolled on top of him, sighing with pleasure as she gave him that feeling of fullness he now craved.

Afterwards they showered and dressed, and walked together to the village and back. As they strolled hand-in-hand down the narrow lanes, Su remarked,

"I've a friend coming to stay for a few days. Her name is Fenella, we were at school together. She's a delight. She often stops by when I'm staying here."

Matti nodded and smiled, wondering how the presence of another person in the small cottage would impact on their hitherto open and regular sexual activities.

Fenella arrived just 30 minutes or so after they themselves got back. The same age as Su, she had long curly brown hair, with streaks of grey coming through, and was slim, tall for a woman though still some way short of Matti's own height. She stopped inside the doorway, dropping two canvas suitcases on to the tiles, smiling broadly at her old friend and greeting her warmly. Su introduced Matti as her colleague, and Fen shook hands with him grinning in a friendly manner.

"Where shall I put my bags Su?"

"You can use the spare room Fen, Matti has been sleeping in with me"

Fenella looked at Matti, arched eyebrow. She was Su's oldest friend and Matti was sure she must be aware of her sexual preferences. He felt himself blush slightly.

"Oh you are a lucky boy," Fenella smiled, "be a sweetheart and take my bags to my room would you?"

Matti picked up her luggage and crossed the open plan space to the guest bedroom. Behind him he heard both women chuckling and he blushed deeper, glad to have his back turned.

The day passed by rather uneventfully, with a walk around the Broads, and later Pimms in the cottage's charming garden. Matti caught Fenella giving a few appraising glances, but otherwise he was able to relax.