She Cums from Away Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled Rose over onto her stomach and spread her cheeks to bury my tongue as deep as it could go. Rose even reached back to help hold her butt apart. Certainly, a provident sign.

Once I felt her ass crest back against my face with enough intent, I reached for the lube on the nightstand. Wrapping one hand around her, I cupped her wet pussy while squeezing a chilly dollop of gel onto her surprised sphincter. I held her tightly as her butt quivered. I pushed one and then two fingers into her receptive ass. While one hand toyed with her clit and pussy, I slowly worked my fingers in and out of her raised ass.

Sensing the time was as right as it would ever be, I took my fingers out of her and began running my cock through the grove of Rose's ass cheeks. Rose's ass stayed up, pressing back against my shaft. I pushed down my cockhead, slowly tracing along her crack, firmly across her greased-up starfish, and lightly across her pussy, making her flinch. Then pressing against her, thrust my shaft across her clit from behind.

"No, don't put it in me!" Rose said with a fright.

Feeling her try to pull away from me I held her tight, "Don't worry, I won't put it in you."

"I don't want to get pregnant," Rose reminded me with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful," I reassured again. Then I added with a nuance, "My cock will never go in your pussy."

Up on my knees behind her I inserted my fingers back into Rose's upraised ass as I continued to grind my cock across her clit.

Once I felt the moment of tension pass, I got down behind her again and licked her pussy and her opening ass. After about ten or fifteen minutes, trusting the effects of my tongue, I rose up again behind Rose. This time used my weight to push her down flat and helpless underneath me. Nibbling on her neck and ear while finding her asshole with the head of my cock, I whispered, "There's a way you could feel what it's like to have a cock in you without losing your virginity."

"What do you mean?" Rose asked.

By way of explanation, my cock began to push into her ass.

"No, I can't," Rose cried with panic returning to her tone.

"Don't worry Rose, I'll be careful," I said as I inched further in.

"Please no," Rose said from underneath me. Her ass felt so tight, no doubt her resistance contributing.

"I'll get pregnant," Rose regressed to her familiar concern.

"I promise you won't," I assured. "Remember the book."

As I pushed into her, Rose released a moan that was part plaintive and part acquiescent.

My arms wrapped around Rose's small body with my hands reaching underneath to her pussy. It helped hold her ass in place and kept her distractingly stimulated. Little by little my cock forced its way deeper into her tight little ass.

Whenever I've fucked a reluctant girl's ass, I always felt their resistance intoxicating. The plaintiff sounds and resistant tension against my penetration add to my excitement. To varying degrees, they're nervous to have their ass fucked, but can't bring themselves to draw the line. I can usually barely move inside them, but the added aspect of their timid suffering does something to me. Under these conditions, I always seem to cum perplexingly fast. It was lucky that I only came recently with Rose. Otherwise, I'd be on a similar track.

No matter how often I take a reluctant girl in their ass, they commonly never learn to relax. Rose was unusual in many ways. Despite her lack of experience and reticence with men, she responded quite easily once touched. So, when her body began to relax, differing from other wary sodomites, I shouldn't have been surprised. Little by little, almost imperceptibly at first, I could feel her ass rise up against me. She was so small that even as my cock began sliding with increasing range, she remained unbelievably tight.

Rose began moaning softly at first, but as my pace and force grew, her delicate breaths increasingly gave way to deeper animal sounds. It wasn't long before I couldn't take it any longer. I flooded her ass while releasing my own extended grown.

Pumping her deeply and slowly until I was drained, I collapsed on top of her. I felt so dazed I think I almost fell asleep. It was only the sensation of my softening cock suddenly popping from Rose's ass that brought me to before I went completely out.

I rolled on my side and looked at Rose, who definitely had a freshly fucked look. Her hair had become a messy nest around her head and her eyes were unfocused slits. If I had to judge, after initial misgiving, she looked like she enjoyed losing her anal virginity.

Running my hands over her soft skin I asked Rose, "How do you feel?"

"Tired, but very good." Then she added, "Can we do it one more time?"

"Sure," I assured her. "I just need a little time and we can do again."

Then I added with a smile, "I'm so happy you enjoy that."

I rolled on my back and pulled Rose to my side. Her body felt good against me. As a smoker at the time, there was one more thing I needed to relax and contemplate past and pending romps in Rose's ass. "I'm just going to grab my cigarettes," I said starting to slide away.

Rose sat up and said, "I can get them."

"Sure, thanks," I said, happy to stay in bed.

I heard Rose go into the washroom, no doubt fetching my cigarettes was her pretense. Her bottom probably felt quite different than it ever had before.

When Rose returned with my cigarettes and the ashtray, I'm not sure if she felt reassured about the state of her ass, but if she were concerned, she didn't betray it. "Would you like anything else?" she cheerily asked.

Thinking for a moment, I asked Rose to go back to the washroom, soak one of my facecloths in hot water and bring it back.

"Okay," she agreed and headed back.

I could hear the water running as I lit my smoke. Rose promptly appeared at the door of my room. "Is this too wet?" she asked.

Seeing it dripping I suggested, "Just wring it out a bit more in the sink."

Back again she held it out to me and asked, "How about now?"

It felt hot, but not too hot and just damp enough for what I had in mind. Handing her back the cloth I told her, "If I'm going to fuck your bum again, I think you should wash my cock."

"Oh, sure," Rose replied. Then she asked, "How do I do it?"

"Just take the hot cloth and gently wash my cock all over. When we start again you may need to suck it to help get me hard."

"Okay," Rose agreed again.

I enjoyed my cigarette as Rose gently washed my cock and balls. Other than pulling back my foreskin to make sure she washed my head I left it entirely up to her. Once the cloth cooled, I pulled Rose back up beside me. Taking the cloth, I put it on the end table freeing her hand up to stroke my cock while I relaxed with my smoke.

About halfway through my cigarette, I suggested to Rose, "Why don't you use your mouth to bring me back to life?"

Looking up to me Rose asked, "What do you mean?"

"Why don't you take my cock in your mouth, so you can feel it grown while you suck it."

"Okay, sure," Rose agreed.

A soft cock has a certain sensitivity and as soon as Rose took my reduced meat in her mouth, I felt the first twinge of recovery. It wasn't going to happen in an instant, but I enjoyed the play of my soft flesh in Rose's mouth.

By the time I butted my cigarette, the growth was evident. It was nice to sit back and watch this budding cock sucker shed her reservations and diligently work my cock back up to size.

It took a while, but I didn't feel in a hurry. I gently ran my hands through her hair while she sucked on my cock.

At one point I pushed Rose off my hardening shaft and said, "Don't forget my balls."

With a gentleness that I'm sure stemmed from a concern over causing injury, she took my nuts carefully in her mouth. I could feel her tongue softly circle my orbs.

Eventually, I pulled her back up to my cock. While she sucked me a thought came to my mind. With Rose seemingly over her tentativeness, I was wondering if I could get her to lick my ass. I wouldn't normally consider it with a girl so inexperienced, but Rose was such a blank slate. I thought there was a good chance she'd do it. She certainly seemed to have liked having it done to herself, including accepting fingers and now a cock up her ass. So, to the degree she'd demonstrated any inclination, it was positive.

I pushed Rose's head off my cock again and she moved again lick on my balls. This time though, instead of just spreading my legs, I began lifting my knees and rolling up my ass. My feet were resting on Rose's back ready to assist in guiding her into position. With a hand on her head, I raised my nuts and Rose responded easily when I guided her mouth to the underside of my balls. Lightly holding her head down, I continued rolling my ass up toward her mouth. I felt her tongue caress my taint, increasing the anticipation. Then without direct instruction, Rose ran her curious taste buds across my asshole.

I moaned at both the sensation and the excitement of what I'd achieved with this naive virgin. Clamping on her head with my legs, I pushed her face tight again my ass and felt Rose tongue deeply probe me. She'd obviously been observant when I'd licked her ass and was able to return the favour in kind.

Once I felt her tongue inside me, I released Rose from my squeeze. I let her lick my ass on her own and she didn't disappoint. Without reserve, she licked all around my hole and though my crack. She spread my cheeks and forced her tongue as deep as she could inside me. Whatever tentativeness or clumsiness she's shown in her other first efforts, Rose was a fast study at providing rim jobs.

While she licked my ass, I casually stroked my now fully hard cock. I even had some pre-cum starting to bubble up. I enjoyed Rose's tongue as long as I could, but I had the urge to cum again. I would have been happy jerk off while she licked my ass, but Rose wanted another ass fuck.

I pulled Rose back up and offered her the juices seeping from cock's eye. Then pushing her mouth down on me and forcing my cock to the back of her throat. Pushing back against me, my cock sprang free. With her eyes watering, she caught her breath before taking me back in her mouth. Rose was becoming quite an unreserved cock sucker too.

When I had enough, I rolled Rose over and got down between her legs. Her little bald pussy was so wet and hot. It was almost a shame not to fuck her, but she had another delectable hole. I rolled Rose's butt up to get access to her ass that will still agape. Normally I'd have spent more time devouring Rose's holes, but both of us were more than ready.

Spreading her legs with her feet over my shoulders I pressed my cock head against Rose's clit making her moan a concerned, "No..."

I didn't respond, other than grinding the shaft of back and forth between her pussy lips.

Before Rose became too distraught, I grabbed the tube of gel and applied a generous dollop to my cock and another into her open cavity. I stroked myself to grease up my shaft and use the head of my cock to work the KY into Rose's welcoming ass. Then with a slow thrust, I pushed back into Rose's ass. This time I smoothly penetrated her to a receptive moan.

On her back with her leg apart, I fucked Rose's with long deep thrusts. I loved looking down at her little untried pussy. Its glistening pink insides peeking open with every thrust into her ass. I could feel the heat of her cunt against me whenever I drove all the way in and little stings of fluid adhered and stretched between us as I pulled back.

I was fucking Rose hard and deep. This innocent little virgin was turning into a real anal slut. She looked so hot under me as I fucked her. Getting a little carried away by the moment I told her to open her mouth. When she did, I let a long string of spit drop into her mouth. Equally carried away Rose accepted it keeping her mouth open as it fell.

Wanting to fuck her deeper, I pulled one of her legs down and straddled it. Rose began flinching with her moans and I imagining splitting her in two as I fucked her. The thought of wrecking her tiny ass had me on the edge, encouraging me to fuck her harder to let loose in her.

At the point of no return, I drove into her ass letting go my initial burst. I had a competing thought of cumming in Rose's mouth. While I think most girls would resist, I had a feeling that Rose just might not know any better. Besides, despite her lack of experience, Rose had natural sexual responsiveness. Pulling my shooting cock from her ass, I quickly position it in front of her face. I sprayed her with cream before pushing into her mouth. Rose gulped away, swallowing sperm for the first time. No less than from a cock straight out of her ass.

She kept sucking until my drained cock shrunk in her mouth. Spent I flopped down in the bed beside her and for the first time we kissed. I reached back to turn off light with Rose snuggling up to me. It was last thing I remember until I woke up hours later with Rose still naked beside me.

I was still half asleep, but my cock wasn't. Fully hard I pressed against Rose's sleeping body. I began running a hand across her soft skin. Feeling along her smooth stomach and up the subtle rise of her tits, I gently touching her nipples. It was enough to send whispered messages through her nervous system.

When my hand slid down to her pussy, Rose's body shivered in groggy supplication. From behind, I slide cock though her legs to guide it with my hand. I ground my cock back and forth across her still juicy pussy. Ready to find my target, I used my hand to block entry to Rose's pussy. Meanwhile in her sleep Rose's ass had contracted to its normal restrictive character. Pushing into her again felt impossibly tight. The initiation of my entry had the effect of nudging Rose from her deepest sleep. There seemed a hint of crankiness over being disturbed in such a way. There was a bit of a whimper in her the tone of her sleepy moans.

As tight as Rose felt, I could feel her ass pushing back against me. Even though I was entering her without lube, Rose ass still felt slick from earlier applications and ejaculations. No doubt making it easier on her tight little ass.

On her side, I slowly worked my cock up Rose's ass once again. With a hand in her pussy I could feel my cock sliding in and out Rose's ass. Rose was getting so wet I had to lift my finger to her mouth to let her have a taste.

I rolled on top of Rose and with her flat on the bed, I fucked ass from behind. I started off slowly, feeling her body pinned under me and her breaths against the side of my face. Eventually, I propped myself up with my arm to give my thrusts more leverage. With Rose moaning under me I erupted once again in her ass.

I collapsed on top of her. It was still dark outside, but I could hear birds starting to chirp as I drifted back to sleep.

My brief doze was interrupted by a panicked sounding Rose, "Oh my God, what time is it???"

"Maybe around 4:30 or 5," I estimated.

"Why did you let me sleep?" An increasingly agitated sounding Rose demanded.

"I didn't know you didn't want too," I said. "I fell asleep too."

"I'm going to be in so much trouble," almost sounding like she might cry.

"Sorry Rose, I didn't know." Thinking how I could help I suggested, "Do you want me to call you a cab?"

"Yes please," she said with some urgency.

I called while Rose hastily dressed.

Looking out front while we waited, I tried to calm Rose. She at least became a little more resigned as we talked. I thought it was about the best opportunity that I'd get to see if she was ready to give me her number.

"No," was her testy reply.

"Come on," I urged. "After all we did together don't you think it would nice to see more of each other?"

"I don't think it's a good idea. I'm in enough trouble. I don't want to risk my dad picking up the phone."

The cab arrived quickly, bringing an end to my efforts.

As Rose left all I could do was ask her to call me.

After a few weeks I gave up on the hope that Rose would call and I never saw her again on the dating site.

Then around four months later, I was surprised when a distraught Rose finally called. In tears, she told me she was pregnant. I was even more shocked when she said I was the father.

12