She Gets Tied Down

Story Info
We play out scene from x-rated movie.
1k words
4.2
68.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

Me and the wife have always been into sexy videos and it became a regular thing for us to explore on a Friday night. On my way home I went to our normal adult video store to pick up a video. I asked Jim who we had got to know since we frequented the store weekly what he had that was hot and new. Jim always seemed to know what videos to pick and told me about three he recommended. I asked him what one he liked the most and told me off one that was about a couple and how the husband ties the wife up and then invites his friend over and while the wife is helpless, ravish her to complete fulfillment. He had a gleam in his eye when he described the movie and I could tell he thought the story was really hot. I gave him my card and he punched the movie through the till and I went home to tell my wife about the movie I picked up.

When I got home I heard the shower running and yelled to my wife to let her know I was home. I then ordered pizza and waited for my wife to come down stairs. She came down in a sexy baby doll outfit with matching patent leather shoes. She was obviously looking forward to our kinky Friday night as much as I was. I took her in my arms and planted a hot passionate kiss on her. Then I told her pizza was coming and I was going to jump into the shower. I took a real quick shower and put on some cologne and my silk boxers. As I made my way to the stairs I could have swore I heard moans.

I wasn't mistaken because when I got into the living room my wife had her legs spread open and three fingers deep in her cunt as her eyes were transfixed on the screen. I let a little cough to let her know I was in the room.

"Sorry I started without you babe but I just wanted to see what movie you got and it was so hot I couldn't wait!" She said to me as she continued to watch the screen and slide her fingers glistening with her juices in and out of her beautiful cunt.

I joined her on the couch and looked at the television and sure enough the scene was smoking hot. The husband had tied his wife to the legs of the couch and she was bent at the waist. Her ass was high in the air and on display. He had blindfolded her and started to eat her out.

I reached over and dipped my fingers into my wife's honey pot and could feel her excitement. Slowly I pushed in and out of her dripping cunt and she started to moan. Then on the screen the husband moved his face away from her pussy and started to spank her. When his hand fell hard on her ass my wife moaned even louder.

"You like that eh?" I asked my wife.

"God yes!" She moaned. Then the part when the husband's friend came in the room started and when he got naked and shoved his hard cock in the woman's mouth my wife came all over my fingers.

As she was coming down from her orgasm I asked my wife if she would like to be tied to the couch like the woman in the movie. Without answering me she left the room and came back with three of my ties. I asked her what the third one was for and she said so she could be blind folded. I then proceeded to tie her up to the couch just like the scene in the film. Blindfolding her I had complete control of her body. But even though I had the control she started giving me orders to lick her cunt and smack her ass. I started eating her pussy and decided to spank her at the same time. She started howling as her orgasm tore through her. Just as she was peaking we heard the doorbell ring.

Fuck I thought...we forgot about the damn pizza... I left my woman in place and went to pay for the pizza and get back to the fun. When I opened the door the guy delivering the pizza was a young college kid who was very good looking. He was 19 years old and very athletic. That is when an idea came into my head. I paid for the pizza then asked him if he would like a very different tip but a tip I was sure he would remember for the rest of his life. I told him to go into the living room but be very quiet and he would understand once he was in there.

When he followed me to the living room his eyes lit up and I motioned him to remove his clothes as I removed my boxers. My wife asked if I took care of the pizza and I told her I had then she told me to get back to what I was doing before we were interrupted. I then pointed to my wife's cunt and licked out with my tongue to let the pizza guy know what to do. He quickly dropped to his knees and started licking out my wife and I started smacking her ass. She started screaming in lust once again. That is when I told her I was going to fuck her hard and asked her if she was ready for my cock.

The pizza guy then took his cock, a little larger than mine and shoved it in her wet pussy.

"Oh babe you feel so big tonight...YESS FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK!" She cried. As she was moaning I went around front of her and took off her blindfold and shoved my cock in her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she started to shake and sucked hard on my cock. The realization of living out the scene on the movie was too much for her and she started cumming harder than she had ever before.

I noticed the pizza guy started driving his cock faster and faster in and out of my wife's cunt then he pushed forward hard and I could see him shake as he erupted shooting his hot cum deep into my wife. The sight before me put me over the edge and I started cumming down my wife's throat.....

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers