She Had a Request

Info
A recording for my lover on her request.
187 words
3.75
15.8k
2
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you haven't read our first entry, then you don't know about M and I. We're married lovers who have been together for the past five years. This summer has been a hard one (no pun intended). With kids home and vacations getting in the way it has been really hard for us to get together. We've managed one great morning and afternoon of sex. Except for that it's been phone sex, some lunch dates and, if we're lucky, a little playing in the car in a secluded spot.

The other day I was at work and messaging with M and I could tell she was very horny (more than usual!). My spouse was going to be home late that day so I was hoping for a phone date. Unfortunately, both kids came home so that was out. However, she asked a favor of me. She wanted me to go home and rub and record it for her and for Literotica. So that is what I did! Here is a recording of me stroking myself and telling her what I want to do to her.

--:--
--:--
1.0
NewEnglandLovers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AvauklondonAvauklondonover 5 years ago
I have a request also

Would love to hear your lovers response ......that was so hott hearing u cum mmmmm

Share this

Similar Stories

Getting Hired 18-year-old Sally gets hired on the spot for her first job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher’s Nightmare Ch. 01 Young teachers submits to bully to help her younger brother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nipple Piercing! (Femdom) A surprise for her!in BDSM
Total Commitment A man’s girlfriend begins to push for much more control.in Romance
Behind Closed Doors Two quiet lovers find they can speak each other's language.in BDSM
More Stories