She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 03: Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as you're trimming unwanted growth," she smiled, "I could use your services. I'm getting a five-o'clock shadow on my pussy."

Hmmm, let's see....I probably have about ten minutes of work left in the yard. Knowing I had another, much more enjoyable job, waiting for me inside was going to give me a second wind. Getting to shave Karly's delectable nether regions was the best job on my to-do list, by far, and I was getting paid to do it.

"I'll only be a few minutes, then I think a quick shower to keep from making your eyes water," I laughed, thinking of her splayed open for my razor....and my eyes....and my tongue. If I thought about it much longer, I'd be cutting the grass with a hard-on.

I virtually ran the last few rows of grass cutting, cleaned the mower, and put it away. A few minutes later, I was standing under the warm water in the shower, racing through the process of washing off the sweat and grime. That was the one glaring difference between Monica and Karly ; Karly liked me clean and fresh, while Monica would have been so turned on by my sweaty body she would have fucked me unconscious before letting me clean up.

I found Karly in her bedroom, laying back on the bed. She had brought a small basin of warm water in for my use, and it was sitting beside the bed, along with the razor and shave cream. She was gently playing with her clit, as though it was just something to do to pass the time. I guess everyone needs a hobby.

Speaking of hobbies, I was about to embark on a new one of my own. I took up a position at the corner of the bed, and my.... um, client....arranged herself quickly for servicing. Perhaps, if this was going to be a regular occurrence, we should invest in a table with stirrups. Just a thought.

Karly proved that stirrups weren't necessary, spreading wide and holding her long, strong legs in position with ease. It only took a few seconds to get her all lathered up, and I began to scrape away the stubble that she wanted removed. It was, understandably, a very delicate process, and I took my time.

I did the broad strokes first, like the true artiste I was, shaving the easy bits all around her delicious opening. Once she was acceptably hair free to all but the closest inspection, I moved in, gently spreading her lips to eradicate the hidden pubes between her inner and outer labia. I treated her little pussy like a delicate, precious flower. I was spending a fair bit of time using my fingertips to probe and inspect her now nearly perfected vulva, and Karly was becoming more vocal every second, moaning and panting impatiently. I found a few hairs around her tightly puckered asshole, and removed them as well. There was only one area left to clear. Her clit.

"My god," she breathed, her flat belly bucking up and down with her gasps. "You're hired for life! I'm nearly about to cum from you shaving me, already!" When I stretched the skin around her clitoris to flatten it for shaving, she shuddered. "Ahhhhhnnn....." she hissed, vibrating under my blade.

I was almost done with Karly's pussy, which was looking perfectly smooth and mouthwateringly delicious, when Monica poked her head into the room. She had come home from shopping, and I was so enthralled with my new task that I hadn't heard her.

"Ooooooo," she giggled, "I'm next!"

She walked in and began getting naked, soon taking the spot next to her mother on the bed, legs spread enticingly.

"I just need a touch up," she said quietly, "so to speak."

Karly had recovered from her little warm up orgasm, and was gently stroking her pussy, checking my work. Apparently, it met with her approval.

"Wow, you really did a good job. It's as smooth as a wax job, without the pain. Even got a bonus orgasm out of it," she smiled. "Feel it, honey...." she giggled, grabbing Monica's hand, and placing it on her honey pot.

I had moved over slightly, and was soaping up Monica's cunt, but my attention immediately moved back to Karly's slick, shiny crotch, where her daughter's fingers were searching....probing....stroking....in and around the juicy lips, swollen with the blood of arousal. She rubbed her thumb across her clit, and dipped her fingertips into the gaping crevice.

"I'll have what you gave her," Monica laughed, and continued to finger her Mother's snatch. Karly just laid back and enjoyed it, moaning softly.

Have you every tried to do a task that required your complete attention, while a huge distraction happened right in the corner of your vision? That's what I was facing right now, trying to shave my girlfriend's delectable little hole, while she toyed with her Mother's clit, right next to me.

Monica really didn't need the extra grooming. She had obviously done it herself pretty recently, and done a pretty good job, considering it was hard for her to see down past her big, round tits. Just the same, I gave her the same treatment I had given her Mother, and very carefully removed every little bit of fur from her little kitty.

While I was busy between her thighs, Monica was busy giving her Mother at least three nice, gentle orgasms. Karly was all warmed up now, and very ready for the main event, but Monica had other ideas. She intercepted my hard cock on its way to Karly's pussy, and sucked it into her mouth eagerly. Within seconds, she was sucking me, and I was licking Karly, as we laid strewn in a zig zag pattern across the bed.

I was surprised when she took up the razor, and used it on me. I didn't want to watch.....call me squeamish, but I worry about sharp objects near my dick....so I stayed busy, grazing on Karly's delicious cunt. I felt the razor scraping away my bushy pubes, and occasionally felt Monica's mouth making a pass along my shaft. Finally, she finished.

"Holy shit!" I heard her giggle from below, "it looks even bigger now!"

I glanced down. She was right. It looked huge. Cutting the grass really does make the yard look bigger. Monica laid back on the bed, and spread her legs.

"Gimme that big sausage, right now," she purred, grabbing my now hairless dick and pulling me towards her. I speared her immediately, relishing the sensation of her smooth skin against mine. "Yeah, that's it....fuck me, baby!"

I saw motion out of the corner of my eye, and turned to see Karly, with a nasty grin on her face.

"Oh no, you're not leaving me out after getting me all wound up! Someone's taking care of me, too." She looked down at her daughter's face, and carefully placed her knees on either side, positioning her pussy right above.

I saw Monica's mouth....the top half of her face was blocked from my view by Karly.... break out in a smile, and her tongue extended, flicking gently across her Mother's clit.

"Mmmmm," Karly moaned, settling lower so she could be within easier reach for both of us, as I was perfectly aligned to pleasure her nipples while continuing to thrust deep into her daughter's cunt.

I would always remember this moment. You know....where were you when you heard JFK was dead (if you were alive then), or when you heard about the 9/11 attacks? Indelibly etched into your memory, as is your first threesime, assuming you've been so lucky. I would never forget the two women that were fulfilling every man's fantasy with me right now. It was, well, fantastic.

Karly was still perched above Monica's face, moaning at the sensation of her daughter's tongue fluttering over her lips and clit. I may have had some input into those moans, as well, since I was suckling her nipples like a hungry and obedient child. She was holding my head to her breast, caressing my hair softly, and cooing in my ear.

Monica's own sounds of joy were slightly muted by her Mother's presence, but I could hear them nonetheless, coinciding with my firm strokes into her. I suppose those vibrations were good for Karly, too. Pleasing two pussies at once, so to speak.

That's about when Karly reached down, and started to use her fingertips on Monica's clit, while I was fucking the younger Pudzianowski. Monica's moans ramped up in volume and pitch, becoming squeals, while her body twisted in bliss. Karly didn't let up, and neither did I, combining to drive Monica to the mountaintop within seconds. She went off like a Roman candle, screeching into Karly's cunt as her own twitched and grabbed at my cock. It sounded like a fireworks display, too, with all the 'oooos and ahhhhs'. Soon Karly joined in, singing harmony with an orgasm of her own, as she shuddered under my lips. It was too much for her, and she fell over on her back, gasping for air.

That left me with Monica, squirming across the bed while I fucked her pussy furiously. I found the slick of her Mother's juices around her mouth funny, and quite exciting, so I held onto her hips while I pounded into her hard, not letting her escape. Her groans took the form of words.

"Please.....stop! You're killing me, and I'm going to fall off the bed!" she gasped. I stopped, and she relaxed, her head drooping back to hang off the edge of the mattress, allowing her long hair to pool on the floor, like a waterfall. I pulled out, deciding I could use a break as well, and laid beside her, pulling her into my arms.

I felt Karly stir, and the next thing I knew, my cock was in her mouth. She was making little yummy noises, sucking and licking my hard shaft clean of her daughter's delicious secretions. Done with cleanup, she decided to get me dirty again, and climbed into the saddle.

Mmmmm hmmm," she breathed, as she lowered her dripping wet gash over my dick. It slid in easily, as she was very, very ready to fuck. "That's better. No disrespect to my darling daughter's tongue, but a nice hard cock fits me much better, this one in particular." She started rising an falling smoothly, impaling herself over and over, causing a distracting jiggle in her big tits. I was enjoying the view, until it disappeared.

Monica's pretty pussy loomed closer, and filled my horizon, as she settled over my face. I guess it was my turn to be the base of the triangle, so I licked every bit of her that I could reach, from her puckered butt hole to her clit, and as deep as my tongue could reach. I had the sudden wish to be part ant eater, something I'm sure Monica would find enjoyable.

I have no idea what the two of them were up to, as Monica's firm ass had me blindfolded, but my imagination was running pretty wild. Already today I had witnessed Mother sitting on daughter's face, but there were plenty of other activities in the sapphic repertoire that held an attraction for my curious male libido. I was torn between participation in this threesome, and observation of the two women pleasuring each other. Of course, no one was asking my opinion. Both Monica and Karly were in the driver's seat. I was just the vehicle.

The ladies rode me in this fashion for several minutes, with Monica's pussy dripping juices into my mouth. I may have mentioned that I found her natural lubricant delicious, and it's true. I was content to diddle her clit with my tongue and let her ooze the product of her excitement for my consumption, while Karly kept my cock warm inside her muff.

I don't know where I heard it.....and I'm not sure of the veracity....but I've heard that women in the same household will eventually have their cycles synchronize with each other. I don't know if that applies to orgasms, too, but in this instance, it appeared to be the case. Karly had worked herself to a frenzy, fucking her hot cunt furiously on my cock, while Monica had let me play with her clit for long enough to bring her to the edge. Within seconds of each other, both of them screeched and grunted as they came.

Monica lifted off my face, and crawled up to lie at the head of the bed, letting me see her Mother's face. Karly had a look of ecstatic exhaustion, displaying the effects of her orgasm, as she wearily rolled off me. She moved up to join her daughter, and patted the gap between them, indicating her desire to have me join them. It would be my pleasure to do so.

I took my spot, flat on my back, and let them cuddle against me, the younger to the right, and elder to the left. It was heavenly, finding myself surrounded by beautiful women, their soft bodies molded around me, like warm, comforting blankets. Warm, comforting....busty...and not completely content to rest, as I found two hands gripping my still erect cock, stroking it gently. They mirrored each other, even kissing me at the same time.

It was Monica's turn, and she soon took her spot, with her Mother being ever so helpful, guiding my dick into her eager pussy. Karly then laid back to watch, gently playing with her own snatch.

Monica leaned down and kissed me lovingly, bouncing her hips up and down. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, holding her close, while she pleasured herself on my cock. So far, their timing had been perfect, always reaching orgasm before I could, and letting me take a little break between rounds. It kept me, if not fresh, at least in the game.

So it went. Monica finished getting herself off.....climbed off, then left me in Karly's hands....or mouth, pussy, cleavage...it was all good. Karly pulled me over on top of her, and wrapped her body around mine, urging me on as I gave it to her firmly. I was having a great time, but I did wonder how much longer I could hold out. After the exertion of cutting the grass, Saturday afternoon was giving way to evening, and they had the advantage of numbers. One thing was certain ; I was going to sleep well tonight, no matter whose bed I ended up in. Assuming I survived, of course. If not, it would take a team of morticians to get the smile off my face.

Karly shuddered again, and gasped, as her pussy clutched my cock. When the waves passed, she caressed my face softly, and nodded, signalling another rotation. Monica was already on her hands and knees beside us, wagging her rump at me. She really did have a nice ass, from the first time I saw her at school, through to our first time together, under the moonlight, bent over the backseat of my car.

There was only one backside nicer, in my humble if not public opinion, and it magically appeared next to Monica's, hip to hip. As a comparison shopper, it was great for checking off their attributes. Truthfully, there was little to choose between them, and if Karly's form was in any way indicative of Monica's future, whomever eventually married her would be very happy. I wasn't scratching myself off that list, either.

Okay, so, we'll start with this one, I thought, pressing into Monica's pussy. They were both so wet and open, I easily slid all the way, balls deep, on the first stroke. I gripped her hips and gave her about twenty firm thrusts, making the room fill with the slapping sound that accompanied the motion.

"Oh yeah, baby....fuck me," she whispered, glancing over her shoulder at me.

"My turn," Karly grumbled, bumping her hip against her daughter's. "Don't be a cock hog."

"Yes, Mother," she laughed, and pulled herself off my dick. I moved across, and speared Mom.

I tried to be fair. Twenty for her, then twenty for the other her. They were policing it themselves, pushing each other out of place when the count reached zero. It was fun, and we were all enjoying ourselves.

Monica was currently getting her allotment, and these were getting delivered with a bit more fervour, as I was getting a bit eager to fill her with cum. Or Karly. I really didn't care who was the receptacle, as long as I got to release it, and soon.

I skewered Karly, after the switch, and she eased forward, pulling her pussy off me.

"I think it's time to take my back door," she giggled, reaching under and pointing my cock at her butt hole. "Come on....jam that big hog up my ass!"

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

I pushed in, feeling the tight ring resist initially, but Karly lunged back, planting her ass firmly on my cock.

"Oh, that's so fucking good!" she grunted, pushing harder, until my balls were squished between us. "Mutherfucker!"

Monica crawled away, her actions telling me that the switching routine was over. I was in Karly's ass, and that's where I was going to be emptying my balls, but that didn't mean Monica was taking a seat on the sidelines. She laid on her back and scooted down in front of her Mother, spreading wide. Karly wasted no time, diving in ears deep.

I had to admit....this was my first time fucking a woman's ass. I liked it. It was a bit strange, watching my cock disappear into her, without the surrounding lips that her pussy had. She was tight, and hot, and apparently enjoyed the sensation my dick was giving her, as she grunted and moaned loudly, while eating Monica's cunt like a fiend.

I was still so surprised at the feel of Karly's asshole gripping me tight, that I hadn't really started to move yet. She wasn't shy about reminding me what to do, telling me without even turning her head out of Monica's pussy.

"Fu' m' ath! Fu' it dee'!" she hissed, pressing back against me.

Right. If I'm going to be in there, I have a job to do, and it's not to play 'butt plug'.

I pulled almost all the way out, before reversing, and slamming back into her chute. She flexed her muscular glutes, and groaned. That became the routine, as I fucked her harder. The clutch of her ass was almost reflexive, like she was trying to pull me even deeper, and it felt wonderful.

I felt a tickle on my balls, and looked down to see Karly's fingers probing her cunt while I pounded her ass. She was holding herself up with one arm, frigging her pussy with the other, and sucking Monica's clit, all at once, and while I drilled her. What coordination.

I looked over Karly, making eye contact with Monica, who was obviously enjoying her part in this train, if the blissful expression on her face was any indication. Momma Pudzianowski was squealing loudly with each furious stroke, so I guess I could assume the same for her, given I couldn't see her face.

"That's it, baby...fuck her ass hard!" Monica moaned, as she lifted her legs, and spun around. She slowly crawled, head first, under her Mother's body, pausing along the way to suck Mom's dangling melons, then continuing, until her smiling face peeked out from between Karly's thighs, peering up at me between strokes. Karly resumed her box lunch, chewing on her daughter's clit, and I felt Monica's tongue caress my balls on its way into Karly's vacant cunt.

It was a perfect storm. Erotic excitement, prolonged stimulation, and extreme sensation were conspiring together to bring my orgasm to the point of no return. I was going to cum. Huge.

I slammed Karly's asshole a few more times, and grabbed her hips like my life depended on it. If I hadn't, I'm sure the recoil would have shot me across the room, 'equal and opposite reaction' and all. Firehoses have less pressure in the system. Get the picture?

Karly moaned and shook, cumming along with me while I filled her bowel with scalding hot semen. Monica licked her clit, adding to the intensity for Karly. I just kept pumping her full, spasm after spasm wracking my body, in an orgasm that had been building for hours. When the eruption ceased, I was totally spent, and fell away heavily.

My eyes were closed, and I was breathing hard, but I could hear Monica moaning softly, and making little slurps. Near death or not, I was curious, and opened my eyes. It took a few seconds to focus.

A trickle of my cum was dripping out of Karly's asshole, dribbling, pulled by gravity, down between the swollen, abused lips of her pussy. It meandered through the succulent crevice, then dripped from the hood of her clit....into Monica's open and waiting mouth. Karly squeezed, and the flow increased to a stream, spilling across Monica's lips as she tried to gulp down the goo.