She Isn't That Bright

Story Info
My name's Mark, and I live in Illinois...
4.5k words
4.27
322.4k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peaceender
peaceender
292 Followers

(This is an incest fetish story, so if you don't like that stuff don't read it. All characters are 18 or older.)

*

My names mark, and I live in Illinois in a sort of rural area. It is sort of rural because just a few minutes to the north are some suburbs, but around my house there are farms. Our town has about a hundred people, so I guess its pretty small. I live in what in a nice three-story home by our town's standards, but by anywhere else is just a normal size house. In it are me, my sister Clair, and my mom. My dad died when I was five from cancer, and my mom has raised us ever since. We run a small corn farm, and because the nearest school is too far away my mom home schools us. The state is okay with that as long as she buys all the right books and stuff. But don't get me wrong, we aren't secluded or anything. Our town my be small but every week we gather for town meetings, picnics and little parties.

Now let me describe my sister, Clair. She's 19, so she's a year older than me, but she's also shorter than me, being 5'5". She has shoulder length blond hair that is always straight down except for she likes to put part of it in a ribbon, blue eyes, sort of tan skin (From working outside, but we come from a very pale family, so we don't tan well), an okay butt, and my favorite part, D cup breasts. She normally wears t-shirts and shorts, but whenever we go to a town happening she wears a dress.

Which brings me to what started all this, a dress. My sister and me have always been close, being that we spent most of our lives together on the farm. We share a bathroom between our rooms, and we were never shy about being in it at the same time. As we grew older we started to knock on the door and give the other one time to cover up, but we frequently saw each other in nothing more than a small towel.

So last Saturday I was in the shower doing my more routine, when my sister knocked on the door. I was just about done, so I a towel around my waste and told her to come in.

"Hey Bro, I came in to see I look in the new dress I got for the picnic this evening," Clair said. She was referring to the town picnic later that day. She had on a yellow dress that I thought was just a bit to small, it left most of her cleavage in plain sight and I could tell she had no bra on.

"Oh, okay. I'm done in here anyway," I said as I moved to the door.

"Hey wait, could you zip me up, I can't reach," she said as she stood in front of the mirror over the sink. The mirror was all fogged up, as was everything covered in condensation from my shower. As I reached forward to zip up her dress she leaned forward to wipe off the mirror. As she did so she slipped on the wet floor and landed on the sink. First thing I saw was her breasts pop out of the dress, giving me the first view I had seen of them ever.

Then my sister's left foot flew back from under her and hit me right in the nuts. I yelled and fell back on the hard tiled floor. A hit my head and was a bit dizzy, but after a minute a came to with my nuts killing me.

"Sorry Mark, I slipped," she said as she got off the sink and turned around.

"Oh," she said with a concerned look her face. I looked down to see that the towel had fallen open, and she was starring at my penis. Now you need to know something here. I don't like to perpetuate stereotypes or anything, but sister isn't what you could say, bright. She always took longer to learn stuff from mom and frequently needed my help in solving problems. So while she was starring at my penis, I was enjoying a very nice view of her big breasts, which I guess she hadn't realized were exposed.

"Did I hit you... there?" pointing at my penis. I nodded, not taking my eyes off her breasts. Then I heard her gasp and I looked down. My penis was growing larger from me getting to ogle my sister's big tits.

"Are you hurt, it looks like it's swelling?" she asked. Another thing you need to know is that my mom had yet to teach me or my sister about sex. I had learned from a few of the older boys in town, but it donned on me that my sister hadn't been told about "things." We did not have internet in the house, and it was unlikely she would have learned from the older girls as it was discouraged to talk about such things amongst girls in the town. So when my sister saw my cock getting erect, she thought it was getting swollen from being hit. Not the brightest, as I said.

I tried to cover up, "No I'm alright..."

"No your not, I've never seen anything swell up that fast. I must have kicked you hard. She kneeled down in front of me between my legs, and as she did so she realized the state of her clothes, and pulled her dress up.

"No, don't worry its fine..." I said again.

She giggled, "Brother, you don't need to act tough for me. I can tell that its hurt, and since I did it I need to fix it. Now the first thing you should do when something gets swollen is to ice and massage it, like we did with your sprained ankle last year. Let me see..." she said as she reach forward and grabbed my cock. I'm not huge or anything, just your standard six inches from what I've been told, but my sister's hand looked small rapped around my cock.

"I'll massage it first, then we can get some ice," she said as she started to try to massage my cock. She wasn't pumping, but trying to kneed it like a cramp. At first I didn't know what to say, after all, she was my sister. I didn't know how to explain all the things that were wrong with what she was doing, and I also didn't want to hurt her feelings and make her feel embarrassed.

Also it felt really good. As she went along she moved into a more natural position, lying on her side towards me. Also her motions became more natural as she started to pump my cock up and down. I couldn't have stopped her for the world.

"Does that feel better?" she asked with a caring look in her eyes.

"Yeah, that feels wonderful," was all I could say. She smiled and I smiled back, right or wrong I was enjoying this. She started to pump faster, not taking her eyes off the head of my penis, and without her noticing her dress slipped lower with each pump. After a minute her areolas were showing, and then her nipples. She also got closer to my penis, mesmerized by it, and her whole breasts popped out. They were so nice and firm and the nipples were completely erect. I wanted so bad to feel them.

"Hey, what's this?" she said. I looked at my cock to see her spreading a drop of precum between her fingers.

"Oh, that's... um..." I couldn't think of anything to tell her. Her face was so innocent; she really didn't know what she was doing.

"It's the fluid that is swelling umm... it. Yeah, you want more of that to come out," I said.

"Oh, that makes sense. Is it poisonous?" She asked, still pumping.

"Oh no, its perfectly fine."

"Then I think I know what to do. I've been try to squeeze it out, but it's more like a snake bite. I need to suck it out," my eyes widened. Slowly she brought her mouth down on the head of my cock, and again, instead of try to get me off, she literally tried to suck my cock. Her mouth was so soft and warm and wet. As her head got tired of fighting her sucks down she slowly started bobbing up and down, properly blowing me. Her lips were glistening red on my cock, and her cheeks were flushed with effort. Each time she bobbed her breasts bounced and jiggled.

She took her head off, "It tastes sort of salty, but I like it. Does it feel better?" she asked sincerely.

"Oh yeah keep going." With that she didn't hold back. She drove full force on my cock. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I hadn't jacked off in weeks and my balls were literally the size of golf balls. But what could I say; my cock was about to unswell? She wouldn't understand, so when the time came, I just grunted.

Rope after rope of hot thick white salty cum shot into my sister's mouth. She squealed and stopped bobbing, and again tried to literally suck my cum out. When I finally stopped she took her head off. Her lips were squeezed together and her cheeks puffed out and I realized she had kept all my cum in her mouth. Now up until this point I had been innocent to. I didn't try to make this happen or do anything wrong. But seeing my sister, tits out, a drop thick cum escaping her lips and going down her chin was to much. I leaned forward and using a trick my scout leader had taught us massaged her Adams apple without even asking her. This triggered a reflex and she gulped down my hot cum in three big swallows.

"Thanks... I wasn't sure what to do with it..." she said in between pants for air. Her whole face was red from effort, but she was smiling. She was looking at my cock, which had deflated by now.

"Yeah... well it's good for you, yeah... it has tons of vitamins," I lied. I didn't want her to know what she had done.

"Really, I didn't know. It was salty, but I liked the taste," she said.

"I love you sis," and hugged her in a brotherly way.

"What would you do without me bro?" she giggled and hugged me back.

"Not get kicked in the nuts," I said, enjoying the feeling of her tits on my chest.

"Oh come on, I made up for it, right?" she said.

"Fine, just don't tell mom or anyone. She might not like to hear it," I said quickly trying to cover up what had just happened.

We went our separate was after that for a week, until next Saturday. I noticed that she was a lot less shy around me during the week; being more playful and wearing less clothes. But anyway, Saturday.

It was night, and my sister was by the sink brushing her teeth, getting ready for bed. Now my favorite piece of my sisters clothing is her nightgown, because she wears no bra with it, it was very thin and it came up only to her thighs. In the right light you can see through it. So there she was, gown and all, brushing her teeth. The door was open so I came through. I was wearing only some boxers and seeing her in the nightgown gave me a boner, but I knew how to hide it.

"Hey, just need to get my tooth brush" I said.

"Umm hmm," she said, brush in mouth. I came up behind her and reached around for my toothbrush, but Clair choose that moment to lean back into my boner, grinding her ass into it.

"Hey, your hard again!" She said.

"Yeah, well... you see... sometimes it just gets like that..." I said trying to avoid the subject.

"Why," she said as she spat out the toothpaste.

"Uh... its hard to explain," was all I could think of.

"Does it happen around me a lot?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, sometimes..." was all I could say.

"Ohh... I remember this. Mom taught us, its muscle memory, I think. It got big because of me once and now its doing it again. I'm sorry, its all my fault."

"No no..." I stopped myself. I couldn't believe it. Here was my older sister, blaming herself for my boners after having given me a blowjob. I felt sort of sorry for her, she just wasn't that smart. There I was doing everything I could not to take advantage of her, and why? She had liked it, right? Its taste and feel, and she liked making me happy. Why not have a little fun?

"Well... there is a way to help me... if you want to..." I said slyly.

"What?" She asked me through the mirror.

"Lean forward and put your hands on the sink and spread your legs," I said. She complied immediately, without even pausing to ask why. I took the bottom of her nightgown and lifted it up above her ass. She was wearing one of her old pairs of white underwear with pink embroidering around the edges. It was one of her oldest, and probably favorite pairs from when she was little, and it was too small. It was nearly see through and stuck tight to her ass. I took my penis out of my boxers, and placed it right in between her butt cheeks. I slowly started to grind my cock in between them.

My sister looked between me and the sink, learning quickly to push back against my thrusts. As we went faster my precum started to flow and her underwear became more see through. She also started to turn red and saw her nipples become erect through the gown. As we moved faster and faster we began to sweat and pant, but neither of us said a word. I noticed that she was angling her butt higher and higher, offering herself to me. I began thrusting lower and lower, my balls rubbing her vagina.

Rip*

She threw her hair back and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes, "Sorry, this old pair had a tear in it, and it just went the rest of the way, but you don't need to stop," she said.

Now I could feel something wet on my balls, and realized it was he pussy. She lowered herself and raised her butt as high as she could and I got my first look and my sisters vagina. It was shaved, at least where I could see thought the rip in the underwear, which was a surprise for me.

I slowly started to move again, my sisters butt wet from my precum and hers. We moved faster and faster, until finally I slipped under pussy and began grinding it with my shaft. We were both sweating and her face was completely red. I reached up under her gown and grabbed both her breasts, massaging her nipples. She moaned loudly, and I felt her shudder on my cock. I realized that she was cumming, and that did it for me. The first rope of cum went up her front and hit her chest. Then I pulled back and creamed the lips of her vagina, then her ass, and finally her back.

After a few minutes of us panting together my sister said, "I'm glad I was able to help, now let me shower up, okay?" Amazing, even after cumming on her vagina she still wanted me to leave so she could shower in private. I didn't argue, but just went to bed.

Sunday mornings my sister sometimes likes to surprise me when she wakes me up. Sometimes its breakfast, other times its just to tickle me. So today when I woke up she was pinning me to the bed and tickling me. I started to fight back. My sister isn't a weakling, since she works with me on the farm, but I'm defiantly stronger. But today was different than all the other days. First, my sister was still wearing the torn panties from the night before, which I guess she still liked. Second, I had fallen asleep naked since I was to out of it after what I had done with my sister.

So when I managed to get my hands under her armpits she squealed and cringed, causing the blanket, which was covering my morning wood to slip down a little. As she struggled more the blanket fell a little lower, and a little lower, until I was fully unsheathed.

"Fine, hahaha fine, truce!" she yelled. I stopped my tickling, only for her to try to pin me again and tickle me some more. She hadn't noticed my penis aimed straight for her vagina which was unprotected by her torn panties. I did notice, and in one quick motion grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me.

For a second she stopped and gasped, but I didn't stop tickling her so she kept fighting back. I waited a while, since I could see the blood and knew she was a virgin and that it must have hurt, but after a few minutes of erotic tickling, I started to thrust into her. She began to breath heavily and her face turned red. I stopped my tickling and grabbed her hips. She instinctively put her hands on the bed beside my shoulders, and we began to full fledge fuck. Her pussy was so wet and warm and she moaned as I went faster. I grabbed her nightgown and pulled it over her head, then began to pinch her nipples and fondle her breasts.

"Ohhhhhh, Brother!" was all she could say in a excited voice as she moaned. I thrust faster and faster, and sweat dripped down in-between her bouncing breasts. She looked me in the eyes and see how innocent and happy she was, then she closed them as I went even faster.

"Oh! I'm gonna cum sis!" I groaned, but she didn't know what that meant and just kept on bouncing. I exploded into her vagina and filled her with rope after rope of hot sticky cum. Her pussy spasmed on my cock as she came to, and then she fell forward onto my chest. I kissed her on the lips and forced my tongue into her mouth, and she did the same. We lay there making out for a couple of minutes, then I realized I just took my sisters virginity, and she deserved an explanation.

"Hey sis, don't tell anyone we just did that, okay? Not even mom." I told her.

"Why, is it bad?" she said.

"Well sort of. Brothers and sisters aren't supposed t do that together."

"But I really enjoyed it."

"Right, but if you tell people about it we won't be able to do it again, okay?"

"Okay brother."

Now it's time for me to describe my mother. She has long brown hair, and she always keeps it in a ponytail. Her skin is tanner than my sisters, and she's also a little taller, but still shorter than me. Big asses don't run in the family, so my mom's isn't anything to die for, but her tits are. Normally they are a 38 DD, but since my mom became a wet nurse for one of our neighbors they've grown to an E cup. The best thing is that since my mom didn't want to buy clothes that would only fit for a while, she still wears DD cup bras and shirts. She's always bursting out of v necks and low collar dresses.

So one day my mom calls me up to her room at around three in the afternoon. When I walk in she is laying on the bed wearing a button up shirt and some short jeans.

"Honey, I have an... issue, and I'm not sure what to do. Your smarter than you sister so maybe you can help." Now my mom is no genius, but she's not an idiot either. She pretty average by anyone's standards when it comes to brains. That said, I don't think she ever realized what she was doing to me at the time. Her button up cotton white shirt was open by three buttons and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I walked over to the bed, "Yeah, what is it?"

"Well, three days ago Jenny decided to wean Michael (the baby) off, and every since my breasts have been really tender. They have even grown more, and my bras hurt even more to put on than before."

I was a little taken aback by her openness on the topic of her breasts, but I realized she viewed me as a mature man, so I quickly recover, "Have you tried... you now... squeezing out the milk?"

She blushed, 'Yes, but it doesn't work and only makes them hurt more. What should I do?" Now I have always had a thing for sucking on big breasts, and even I'm smart enough to see where there is an opportunity.

"If you want, that is, I could suck out some of your milk. I can tell you are... in pain." I did my best to keep and honest and sincere face.

"Oh no no no, I couldn't let you do that. What kind of mother would I be?" she blushed even more.

"Non-sense, its nothing I haven't done before when I was little. Besides you wouldn't have called me up here if you didn't need my help," as I said this I reached forward and started unbuttoning the rest of her shirt. My mom is a little on the submissive side and I knew that if I just started on her like this should would be less resistant.

I was right, "But son, you were just a baby then, and I just thought you might have some ideas on how to help me, that's all." Yet even as she said this she moved her hands out of the way so I could unbutton that last button. Her huge breasts came into view, her areolas were the size of golf balls and her nibbles, though unerect, came out a centimeter each.

I move over her, putting me knee in-between her legs right at the base of her vagina, "Just relax mom, I'll take care of this."

"Well I don't know," she said even as she leaned back onto the bed board. She was so passive. My mouth encircled her right nipple and a sucked it in. Instantly milk spewed into my mouth. It was sweet and I enjoyed the taste. I sucked harder as I looked up at my mom's face. She had closed her eyes and put her hand on the back of my head and was biting her lip. I could feel her nipple growing erect in my mouth and now it was two centimeters long. I sucked for maybe a minute, draining her breast, when I decided to make my move.

peaceender
peaceender
292 Followers
12