She Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that it? A good financial arrangement and a friendship?"

"No, but I hesitate to say what else is there from my side. Maybe it's too soon."

"Pete, I think I love you. Mark is still fresh enough that I'm not sure, but I love being with you. I love how I feel when I think about you. I think living with you would be a pleasure."

"Talk to your Uncle and then we can rent out the house. With it right next door we can make sure we have good neighbors and your Uncle won't need to worry."

She went home and less than an hour later she walked through the back door with an armload of clothes. "Where do I put these?"

I showed her to the empty closet. We went back and forth for over an hour, transferring things from one house to mine. When we were done we dressed and went out to dinner. During dinner she asked, "What do I need to know, to live with you?"

"I'm a pervert. I love it when you're naked. I want to see your nipples poking through your clothes. I hate panty lines. I hate nylons hanging in the bathroom. I don't like pantyhose. My memory isn't perfect. If you want me to do something, don't assume that I heard and remember from being asked the first time. I love football, but I'm not a fanatic. I like doing research before I buy something and then buying it. I don't like shopping."

"Can I buy you clothes?"

"Yes. I'd like that. Please don't buy me pink shirts or ties. If you want me to wear boxers instead of briefs, I'm Ok with that."

"Are there things you want me to wear?"

"I like thigh high stockings, suspender stockings, lace, lots of skirts, dresses and shorts. Oh, I don't much like red."

"Ok with you that I am tanned all over?"

"Yes!"

"What are we doing about birth control?"

"I was cut two years ago. I'm not making any babies."

"Do you like oral sex?"

"Yes, both giving and receiving."

"Anal?"

She hesitated. "I've done it twice and both time it hurt. I'm not saying never, but I'm saying not soon."

"The division of labor?"

"You mean who does what?"

"Yes. I think you may have the impression I don't do anything. The deck was a mess, both cars filthy, the plants were all dead. That was me, the hermit. I'm back. I'll take care of the cars and the yard and I welcome your participation."

"I'll take care of the housework with your participation. I won't pick up your dirty clothes."

"Ok."

On our next day off we contacted a rental agency and put the house on the rental market. Four days later we rented the house to three sisters. They were telling us they were sisters. The energy and signals I got were lesbian, not biological sisters. When they drove off Cass said, "They are sisters who have known each other for about five years."

"Ok by me."

I noticed the eight people who helped them move in were all women.

On the following Saturday morning Cass and I were out on our deck sweeping and watering plants when I noticed one of our neighbors looking out the window, watching us. I waved and motioned her to come over.

I told Cass and she asked if she should cover up. She was only wearing a g-string. I said, "No."

The woman climbed our stairs and said, "I'm sorry I invaded your privacy."

"Do you ladies like sunning?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then, feel free to join us here on the deck. When I built it I made sure it was private. People can walk by and never know anyone is on the deck unless we stand next to the wall."

Her eyes had stayed on Cass. "You know about us, don't you?"

"I think so. You three are sisters from three different mothers and three different fathers." Cass said.

"That's Ok?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Some people think we are going to hell?"

"Are you taking the house with you?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "No. Should we?"

"We'd prefer you didn't."

"Can we buy some chairs and chaise lounges for the deck?" There were two chaise lounges and two chairs.

"No. Let us get that. I've wanted a table and a couple chairs anyway. We'll get three chaises too."

"I want to help pay for them. Please let us."

"Ok. We'll get it and you can pitch in what you feel is Ok." I said.

"Pete, can we get dressed and go now? Then our new friends can come over later today."

"Ok. By the way, I'm Pete and this is Cass."

"I'm Helen. My sisters are Janice and Alex."

"Well, make yourselves at home. We'll be back later."

We went inside, dressed and drove to Lowe's. We bought a patio set and three chaise lounges. I also bought a bar-b-que grill. They promised it would be delivered before four that afternoon.

When we got home we found three naked women on our deck. Two on the chaise lounges and one in a chair. I let them know they might want something nearby they could throw on then the delivery came. Cass and I went inside and left our clothes inside. We brought wraps outside with us.

The contrast was striking. Helen was about forty, dark brown hair, about five six or seven and tanned all over. She was shaved and had a tattoo just above her ass of a design. Some of the designs I'd seen were very feminine and some almost warrior. Her's was somewhere in between. Her breasts were big, heavy and both nipples were pierced with dumbbells. The round silver balls either side of her nipples were the same size as her nipples.

Janice was petite. Perhaps five foot one, maybe a hundred pounds. She was slathered in sun screen and was very pale. Her navel was pierced and had a two inch long diamond studded pendant hanging from it. She too was shaved and a matching diamond pendant hung from the hood of her clitoris. Her breasts were small, in proportion to her frame, maybe a large "A" cup. She could not hold a pencil.

Alex was a little younger than Janice or Helen. She was about five foot ten, very short black hair and a little heavier than I liked. She had a tattoo of a dragon on her inner thigh that looked like it was ready to bite her bare pussy. She had another tattoo around her bicep of barbed wire and roses.

Cass was five seven, a hundred and twenty-five pounds, tanned all over, at least a B-cup chest and a small landing strip just above her slit. She had a small untanned triangle at her pussy. She had told me she liked to see how pale she would be if she stayed out of the sun.

I heard our doorbell ring and all of us covered up. I went through the house and showed the delivery guys around to the back. They set everything up according to Cass's instructions and then they left. Our neighbors had disappeared while I was inside. When the delivery guys were gone they came back. They brought iced tea, a huge salad and plates. We had a great lunch and before lunch was over all of us had shucked our clothes.

Alex asked, "Pete, can I ask a personal question?"

"Sure."

"You're out here with four naked women and you aren't hard. I don't get it."

"My parents started taking me to nudist beaches and resorts when I was about four. Naked, I enjoy. Put on a lacy bra, hose, heels or something my brain says is sexy and I'll be hard in seconds."

"I'll leave that to Helen, Janice or Cass. I don't own any of those things."

"A leather corset? Thigh high boots?"

"Now we're talking!" Alex said. I noticed Janice blushed.

All afternoon I noticed Janice kept looking over at my penis. When Alex took the salad bowl and plates back to their house I asked, "Janice, does my penis make you uncomfortable?"

"No. Yes. I've never been this close to one."

Helen said, "Everyone should experience one... at least once."

Cass said, "Never seen one? Never touched one?"

Janice shook her head. Alex came back and sat next to Janice. She held Janice's hand and looked at Cass and me.

"I'm the dominant one in our relationship. I have been her Dom since we were in high school. Cass, how would you feel about Janice sucking Pete's cock?"

"When you asked, my insides tightened up. And, I noticed my juices started flowing."

"Pete, would you let Janice suck you off?"

"If you suck me first. Suck me until I'm hard then let Janice finish me. Then share the cum I give her."

Alex dropped to her knees beside my chaise lounge and swallowed my cock. I said, "Janice, come close and watch. She knows what she's doing."

Janice dropped beside Alex and watched. When I was about half hard I told Alex, "Show her what a good job you're doing."

She pulled my cock all the way out of her mouth and held it by the base. Janice's eyes got big. Alex dove onto it again and swallowed me to the base. When I was hard Alex pulled back and said, "Sweetheart, suck him. Tell yourself it is the second best taste and feeling ever."

Cass and Helen came closer and watched as Janice took the head in her mouth.

"Suck as hard as you want. It won't hurt me. Lick the underside. Get as much of me in your mouth as will fit."

Cass coached her as well. Then I saw Cass move behind Janice and I knew the instant Cass pushed her fingers inside Janice. I looked down at Janice's head bobbing up and down on my cock and when I looked up Alex was behind Cass, Helen was behind Alex.

My balls tightened and I said, "I'm close. Don't spill my seed. Hold it in your mouth and give a little to everyone."

Cass worked Janice's pussy hard. I felt my load shoot into her mouth. I stood and she kept almost all of it in her mouth. I helped her turn and Cass licked the cum from her cheeks and chin. Alex kissed Janice and Helen moved in for her share.

I moved behind Janice and when Helen released the kiss I turned her and kissed her. My tongue went into her mouth and my hands went to her pussy. I found Alex's fingers already there. She made room for me, but she didn't leave. It didn't take long before Janice screamed into my mouth and started to collapse.

Alex held her and cuddled her for a couple of minutes. I sat with Cass and Helen.

"Cass, you Ok?"

"No! I've very turned on."

"If you lie back I'd be happy to eat you and drink all your juices."

"And, if he gets tired, I'd like a turn." Helen said.

"Pete, I've never been eaten by a woman. May I?"

"Yes. Can I attend to Helen's pussy while she attends to you?"

"Oh God! Would you?" Helen asked.

"May I also pinch your nipples?"

"I may scream!"

"Please don't. I don't want to draw a crowd. There are hundreds of people out there on the beach."

She buried her face into Cass and I licked her slit. I reached forward after a few minutes of focused attention on her pussy and grabbed her tits. I didn't pinch the nipples but held the entire breast, squeezing, tighter and tighter.

When I felt the first hard spasm in her vagina I shifted my hands to her nipples and pinched. Her back arched and she screamed... into Cass's wet opening. I doubted if the people on the beach heard her. Cass moaned louder than Helen screamed.

Alex and Janice were still cuddled together and watching us.

We rested for a while and then cleaned up the deck. Hosing it off seemed like a good idea. As the sun started down Helen reminded her sisters they had tickets to the theatre. I got kissed by all three and so did Cass.

When they were gone Cass sat next to me on the deck and said, "California is very different. That never would have happened in Nebraska."

"Are we Ok?"

"Yes! I think we are. That wasn't about "I love you", it was about being open and sharing. I didn't feel like us and them."

"Just us." She nodded.

We made dinner as it got dark and we took a long walk on the beach. When I first moved into the house we had measured the walks. From the house to the pier and back was just over three miles. The last mile we were walking in the dark.

We held hands. Our other hands held our shoes. Then, so we could walk in the water a little, we carried our pants. A few more steps and we were carrying all our clothes. It was dark. We were pretty sure we weren't visible from the houses or the road.

We showered and went to bed. Cass molded herself to me and said, "I have been living inside the question and I don't have anything like an answer."

"What question?"

"Why did Sandi go?"

"Cause, if you knew, you'd know if you would be going too?"

"Maybe."

Sunday morning came and we walked to a place to have a good healthy breakfast. A kid was selling the L.A. Times and we bought one. Under the fold was a picture and a headline. "Missing Radical Turns Self In." The picture was Sandi!

I sat at the table and read. I didn't know her! She wasn't Sandi. She was eight years older than me. She had killed three people and blown up a courthouse in Vermont. One paragraph stuck out.

"I won't talk about the years I hid. No one helped me. I became a liar, a cheat and I learned about who I could have been. One man taught me about love, kindness and I can only pray he forgives me."

Cass read it too. Mark came into the restaurant and had the paper in his hand. He walked to us and said, "You didn't know?"

"I'm having trouble believing it now."

"Me too." He wandered away. I looked at Cass.

She took my hand and said, "I think we need to go home."

We walked on the beach. She held my hand. When we got home we sat on the deck and were quiet. Some time later that day I noticed Helen, Alex and Janice had joined us.

Dinner was made, shared and eaten. When it was late I was taken inside and put to bed. Cass slept beside me. In the morning I went into robot mode and went to work. Most of the people I worked with didn't know Sandi, so there were no comments. No questions.

A little after four, I parked in the driveway and walked around back to the door. All four women were waiting inside. They were all dressed. Cass kissed me. I aimed at the empty chair and didn't make it. Alex got in my way.

"I'd like to start over, if that's Ok with you."

"I need a beer."

Janice got me a beer, opened it and slipped it into my hand. I took a hit. "Ok."

"My name is Alexi Topalskowvitch. I am an agent of the FBI. I have been on a case for six years."

I looked in her eyes and said, "Sandi?" She nodded.

I slumped into the chair.

"She did a good job of hiding. But, no matter. She walked into FBI Hq. and turned herself in. Now, I'm to tie up some loose ends. You are one of those loose ends."

"Ask."

"Tell me the story, please."

I told it all. I left out the vivid descriptions of our sex life but I'm pretty sure the four women filled in those blanks as I spoke the rest. Cass added her story to the narrative and we were done. Alex said, "Good. I can document that you were not a part of what she did and not a part in hiding her."

"Do you know why she left?" I asked.

"Yes. She somehow figured out I was getting close to her and she didn't want all the publicity and crap to land on you. She ran to establish another path for us to trace rather than lead us to you. She couldn't tell you what was happening because that would make you an accessory. She cleaned up before she left. I hate to admit this but we had our lab run this place, for evidence. Not a hair, fiber or print of hers. She tried to shield you."

"What happens to her now?" Cass asked.

"I can only guess, but my guess is that the three deaths make it life in prison. Maybe parole in ten or fifteen, I really don't know. The seventies were a different era. I don't know."

"The media will find me, won't they?"

"Probably. I can try to protect you but once I file my report I'm no longer in charge of who reads it, or shares it."

"Could it help her if I share how she spent the years with me?"

"I can't say. She worked hard to isolate you from all of what she saw coming."

"I need some time to process all of this. Thank you Alex for being a friend as well as an agent."

"It won't be in my report but who you are shows up loud and clear in how you treated us. You're one of the good guys." Hugs were shared and the sisters left Cass and I alone. Cass sat with me and stayed quiet. When it was so dark in the kitchen I couldn't see across the room Cass turned on a light in the hallway.

She waited. I sat in the kitchen holding a half empty beer in my hand until it was warm. She gently took the bottle and emptied it into the sink. I came back.

"Cass, I need you."

She sat the bottle on the counter and came to me. She sat in my lap and put her arms around my shoulders, her head rested against mine.

"I want to help Sandi. I want to allow her last gift to me and stay hidden. I don't want you to go. I love you."

"I love you all the more because you feel all that. I'm not leaving. If you decide we will do something to help her, I'm in. Whatever is right, I'm in."

"Can you get Alex to come back over?"

"Now?"

"If she will."

Cass went next door and Alex came back with her.

"I need to talk to Sandi. I'd prefer face-to-face but phone is probably safer. Can you arrange it?"

"I thought you might want that. It's set for Saturday morning at six. Your phone will ring."

"Thanks."

"I hope it helps."

"Me too."

When she left I took Cass in my arms and we went to the bedroom. She got me undressed, showered and into bed. At six the next morning I was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at the phone. The instant it began to ring I picked it up and said, "Sandi?"

"Hi. I'm so sorry."

"Stop. I understand why you did what you did. I want answers to two questions. The first question is, is there anything I can do that might help you in court?"

"No. I've spoken to the lawyers and the court isn't interested in what I did while I hid unless I broke more laws. You'd be a character witness and they already know I have no character. I appreciate you being willing to even ask. The years I had with you are the best years of my life. I'm so sorry I brought so much pain into your life. You don't deserve it."

""You're telling me stay out of it?"

"Yes. Even if they find you, stay out of it. The me they are interested in you never knew. The name in the newspapers isn't the name of the woman you loved."

"Love."

"Loved. You need to move on. I'm not coming back. I know about Cass and knowing she's there for you makes me happy. Love her. Kiss her and walk on the beach with her. Marry her for real. Have babies."

"Ok."

"You said there were two questions. You only asked one."

"Did you use me and never love me or did you love me and use me?"

"I loved you and that ended up making it easy to use you. I tried not to love you. I'd never known love before you came into my life. I will love you all my life. I have to go. My time for this call is up. Please don't call or come to court. It would kill me to see you that close and know I'll never be with you again."

"Ok. I..." The phone clicked and she was gone.

I felt a hand on my back. A warm hand. I turned and Cass was crying. I moved back into the bed and held her.

She whispered, "You are so lucky. You got to say good-bye. There are so many things I wanted to tell Mark and suddenly he was gone."

"How many relatives do you have?"

"My Uncle and Aunt here in California. I have a few cousins in Iowa and Nebraska. Why?"

"Would you rather invite them here for a wedding or that we go to Omaha?"

"A wedding?"

"I want to announce to the world that I intend to love you for the rest of our lives."

"You didn't ask me if I'd marry you."

"Cass, If you want, I'll get on my knees. I'm asking, Will you be my wife?"

"Yes! We don't need to go to Nebraska. I'm not close to my cousins. We can invite my Uncle and Aunt. They live in Anaheim, near Disneyland."

"Where do you want to get married?"

"Outdoors. Near the ocean. My Aunt might not like it but I could get married on the deck right outside the back door."

"How about on the deck of a cruise ship on it's way back from Mexico?"

"On the deck? Out in the sun shine, the wind and with sea gulls flying around?"

"Yes!"

"I love it!"

"Got someone you want to have as your maid of honor or shall we just book the cruise and recruit witnesses?"