She Likes Showing Off Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara takes the next step in my plan.
6.5k words
4.59
111.6k
58

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early and did not get much sleep. I kept running through my mind my plans to get Sara more into showing herself off. She really seemed to enjoy the fantasy yesterday but I was not sure how to get today's plan into action.

Sara was still sound asleep as I gently rolled out of bed. I went to the kitchen for some coffee and then to the deck to enjoy the morning sunlight.

"Good morning Lover." I heard behind me.

I turned to find Sara completely naked standing there.

"You must have been in deep thought to not hear me coming." She said.

It was highly unusual for her to run around naked and especially outside so I was slightly shocked and then thought maybe my plan was working.

"Oh not really just zoning out I guess." I replied.

"What are we doing today?" She asked.

"Well I thought we might run into town and get something to eat and maybe see a movie."

I had already scouted out the local theatres and found an XXX rated movie. Sara and I had gone to them once before and she was not disgusted or anything and it lead to some great sex after the show.

"Sounds good to me." She answered as she bent over letting her tits rest against my face and kissed me.

"Should I get ready now or are we going tonight?"

"The movie starts at six so no hurry. We can leave about three-thirty, go eat and then to the show."

She replied, "That works for me I have some things to do around the house this morning anyway."

"There is another thing. I pick out what you wear tonight." I said waiting for a response.

"Uh Oh. That could be dangerous." She replied. "But, OK."

She walked back into the house and I thought, "That was too easy."

I finished my coffee and then went into the house. When I walked into the kitchen Sara was there wearing nothing but a red bib apron. Her sweet ass was hanging out the backside of it.

"What are we going to play naughty maid today?" I asked.

She turned and I could not help but to get a hard-on as her tits were nearly ready to bust out of the apron. The succulent sides of her tits were swelling from the sides.

"You know that might be fun." She replied with a seductive look on her face.

She turned back around to face the sink and I crept up on her and placed my hand on her tight little ass. Being sure to let my middle finger softly set between her smooth cheeks.

There was no response so I let my hand creep further down her ass until my finger was between her legs and just touching her pussy.

"And just what do you think your doing Mister?" She asked.

"I thought I might harass the maid just a little."

"You know there are laws against sexually harassing the hired help." She said as she pushed her ass against my hand.

I removed my hand from her ass and stood directly behind her reaching around and under the bib of the apron to grab two handfuls of her soft luscious flesh. I kneaded them like two balls of dough and then let my fingers brush her nipples, which were rock hard.

"I think I need an attorney." She mewed in a soft sexy voice.

I pulled my hands form her tits and untied the apron. I pulled it over her head and turned her around. We kissed a deep passionate kiss. I then turned her to the island in the kitchen, put my hands around her waist, and lifted her so she could set on the counter top.

"Let's see if you still want an Attorney after I'm done." I said as I leaned over and spread her legs. She immediately lifted her legs and put them on top of my shoulders as I headed to her smooth pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned as I placed my tongue on her clit and began tracing circles around it.

She laid back on the counter top as I was letting my tongue slide up and down her pussy stopping to suck her clit.

"OHHHH yesssssss." She moaned as my tongue flicked against her hard little clit.

She reached down and grabbed my head pulling me deeper into her pussy. I sucked her lips into my mouth as well as some of the juices that were already flowing.

I slipped two fingers inside her as I again sucked on her clit.

"OH FUCK YESSSSS!" She moaned very loudly.

My cock was rock hard. I love sucking and licking Sara's pussy.

I was slipping my fingers in and out of her, finger fucking her as I licked and sucked her clit.

"OOOOO MY GAWD!" She groaned in a deep husky voice. "I'm cummming!"

Her groin jerked against my mouth as I felt her juices coating my fingers and my tongue. I did not stop because I wanted her to have another orgasm against my face.

"OOOOOOOOOOO FUCK!" She nearly screamed as her second orgasm racked through her body.

She sat up and said, "Oh gawd Sam fuck me."

She scooted to the edge of the counter, which put her pussy just at the right height for my cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I guided my cock to her wet hole.

I leaned in and slipped into her, pushing until I was fully buried in her hot pussy.

She immediately began humping my cock like a wild animal. I leaned forward and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

"Come in my pussy Sam. I want to feel your cock exploding inside me."

I knew she would soon have her wish. Her pussy was squeezing my cock trying to milk the cum from my balls. I buried my cock and just let her pussy massage it to orgasm.

"OH FUCK!" I moaned as the cum raced up my shaft and erupted inside my sweet wife's pussy. She kept gyrating her hips on the counter pulling every last drop from inside me.

I stopped and she stopped. We were both breathing heavily recuperating from our wild and impromptu fuck session.

"Do you still want to call an Attorney?" I asked grinning.

"I will for sure if you don't do that again sometime."

"So you like being sexually harassed?" I asked.

"Yes I do." She said grinning and then kissed me.

I pulled my flaccid cock from her pussy leaving a puddle on the counter.

She looked down and said, "I'm going to shower and you get to clean up your little mess there."

She crawled off the counter and I went for a paper towel.

I went out to wash the car while she did whatever it is that women do to take so long to get ready.

After washing the car, I came in and headed to the bedroom. Sara was there putting on her make-up.

"I am about ready to see what you plan on me wearing tonight." She said looking at me in the bathroom mirror.

I headed to her closet to pick out her attire for the evening. I quickly found the black corset, garter and stockings I had purchased for her. I then found the skirt I was looking for. It was a silky wraparound skirt that tied at the waist. When she crossed her legs, it let a whole lot of leg show. Next, I picked out a pair of high-heeled black sandals that never failed to give me a hard-on when I saw her in them.

I took all of it and laid it out on the bed.

She walked into the room and said, "It appears that you forgot a blouse and panties."

"Nope."

"Nope? You mean you want me to run around in no panties and just the corset?"

"Yes."

"Sam? I will look like a hooker."

"Maybe. But you will look like a high class hooker."

"You realize that corset really does nothing but push my boobs up and cradle them. It barely covers my nipples."

"I realize that."

"I will put it on and then you can decide if that is still what you want me to wear."

"GREAT!"

I went in to take a shower and let her get dressed.

After showering, I stepped back into the bedroom.

"HOLY SHIT! WOW!" I exclaimed.

Sara began to turn red.

"You look sooooo hot!"

"I look like a hooker."

My cock began to get hard just looking at her.

She nodded toward my cock and said, "Apparently he likes it too."

"Yes he does" As my cock came to fully erect.

"I am going to have to be careful or my tits will fall out of this thing. And, the laces in the front will not tie up tight so you can see all the way to the top of my skirt and nearly all my tits."

"That is exactly what I want you to wear." I responded.

"Just remember when we get out there and I get all these looks. I don't want any jealousy welling up."

"No problem."

"There will probably be some comments too. So no getting mad. You have asked for them."

"I know and I'm anxious to hear them."

"Ok, are you almost ready?" She asked.

"Just as soon as I get my clothes on."

"Ok, wait a minute. You picked mine so I get to pick yours."

"Go right ahead." I answered.

She went to my closet and came out shortly with a pair of linen slacks and a silk shirt. The slacks were a cream color and the shirt was black. She also had a pair of loafers.

"There you go." She said.

I headed to my underwear drawer, "Where are you going?" She asked. "I did not lay out any underwear or socks for a reason. Just put on what is on the bed."

Without a word, I slipped on the slacks and then the shirt. I slipped on the loafers and looked in the mirror.

"I am assuming you realize my cock and the head of my cock are outlined in these."

"Yep."

"Ok, are you ready to go?" I asked.

"I guess we are." She answered.

We headed to the garage and I followed her. Her skirt was swaying back and forth as she strutted. She knew I would be watching. Her legs looked fantastic in those heels. My cock began to fill with blood just watching her.

I opened the car door for her and she got in. Just as I had hoped her skirt fell open revealing her garter and stockings. She tried to keep her legs together but I still caught a glimpse of her smooth little pussy.

I walked around and got in. She knew the reason I had selected that skirt and she left her legs showing.

"This is what you wanted to see is it not?" She asked looking at her legs.

"Exactly."

I started the car and we head to the restaurant. During the drive she kept tugging at the top of her corset attempting to get her tits under a little more cover. It was to no avail.

I had chosen a restaurant and bar knowing there were lots of guys in there. We had eaten here before and even in her normal clothes Sara always got lots of looks. I knew there would be flat out stares going on in this outfit.

I parked and went around to open the door. Sara stretched one of her long legs out and unfortunately for her there was no lady like graceful way of getting out of the car without showing leg and pussy.

"NICE!" I exclaimed as she got out.

"Hush you big pervert." She responded.

We walked hand in hand to the front door. I could tell she was very nervous about going in dressed as she was.

We stepped in the door and as I expected heads began to turn. There were guys nudging their buddies and heads nodding toward the front door.

The hostess led us to our seat and I had asked for a table. Knowing that Sara would have a hard time keeping her skirt closed, it would allow for more of the people to see her legs, garter and stockings.

She sat down trying to keep her skirt closed but as soon as she let go of it, it fell right back open.

She was very nervous as she reached for the menu. I could visibly see her hand shaking. I looked at her legs and could see where her garter belt fastened to the tops of her stockings. She had her legs crossed so nobody could see up her skirt and to her naked pussy.

The waitress took our drink order. I ordered a beer and Sara ordered a double dirty martini.

"A double?" I asked.

"Maybe it will calm my nerves. Sam, everyone is looking at me."

"It is because you are so fucking hot and beautiful." I replied.

"Maybe they think I'm a hooker."

The drinks came and she took a big swallow of hers.

"Is that better?" I asked.

"Not yet but I'm sure it will help." She said as she took another big drink almost finishing it.

The waitress came back and asked, "You guys know what you want to eat yet?"

Sara responded, "Not yet but I would take another one of these." As she held up her near empty glass.

"Ok, I'll be right back." She said as she headed to the bar.

Sara finished off her drink before I had hardly touched mine.

The waitress returned with her drink and asked again, "You guys ready to order?

"Yes, can you bring us one of the sampler appetizers please?" I replied.

"Sure thing."

Guys were continually strolling by our table glancing at Sara's bulging tits. I'm sure from above you could see almost everything.

Sara then uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them in the other direction.

I heard across the room, "Shit man did you see that?"

Someone had seen Sara's naked pussy.

Sara was sipping now on her drink but sipping at a regular pace until her drink was nearly half-empty already.

She leaned to me and whispered, "Did you hear that? I think someone saw my pussy." She then grinned at me.

The drinks were settling in.

She finished her second double as the appetizer arrived and she ordered another drink.

She picked up one of the shrimp on the plate and started to put it in her mouth and then stopped and said, "Hell I hate to waste a good buzz." She laughed.

She ate a few shrimp and then said, "I have to go to the Ladies Room."

She began to stand up and as she did, she bent forward which nearly caused her tits to fall out of the corset. She stood and pulled up on it again.

"Fuck!" came from the bar.

She had to walk past the bar to get to the restroom. As she walked, I noticed again that exaggerated strut which caused her ass to sway back and forth. She knew she was being watched and now she was making the most of it.

As she walked by every guy at the bar watched her then turned to watch her walk away. There were big grins and comments made about "fucking that."

I ate some of the appetizer and drank some beer. I looked and Sara was walking back to the table. I could see why everyone was watching her go into the restroom. As she walked the top of her tits undulated up and down in her corset. The corset had also slipped down and just a hint of areola was visible.

As she walked back by she never made eye contact with many of the eyes watching her. She sat back down in her chair only this time she did not cross her legs under the table but sat sideways on the chair and then crossed them. Her skirt fell open revealing her legs clear up to the top of her stocking again revealing her garter belt.

"FUCK ME!" Came from the bar again.

Sara grinned and leaned over to put her hand on my thigh and asked, "Is your dick hard now?"

"Hell Baby my dick has been hard since we left the house." I replied.

She then scooted her hand to my crotch and squeezed my hard cock. In the thin linen pants, it almost felt like I was naked with her hand on my cock.

"So, you are enjoying this. You are enjoying other men lusting after your wife. You know everyone of them in this place would fuck me right now if they had the chance."

"I know."

She squeezed me one more time and sat back up in her chair.

The waitress came and took our food order and Sara ordered another double.

"Give me some money. I want to play the jukebox." She said.

I pulled out some ones and gave them to her.

She again got up and walked across the bar to the jukebox. Once there she bent over to look at the songs available.

I looked around the bar and could see some guys thrusting their hips at her as if they were fucking her from behind.

The first song came on and she began to swing her hips to the music.

"Yah, swing it baby!" Someone cried out.

She turned and looked to see who made the comment and then grinned. She looked back to the jukebox and again began swaying to the music.

She was getting into it just as I had hoped. Three double martinis were not hurting at all either.

She turned around and began walking toward the table again. Her strut was exaggerated to the point that her tits were bouncing up and down in her corset. Her skirt was flipping back and forth and every eye in the place was on my wife.

When she got back to the table, she turned and sat down. Her skirt fell open revealing leg and stockings. She then did a Sharon Stone, re-crossing her legs, letting the skirt fall open in the process.

"Fuck me did you see that?" I heard someone at the bar say.

Sara just grinned.

Our food arrived and she turned her legs under the table to eat. She took another drink from her martini.

I glanced around and some of the guys at a table directly across from Sara were not taking their eyes off our table. I glanced down and Sara had not crossed her legs under the table. In fact, they were slightly apart. I knew then that the guys were looking at her naked pussy.

"The guys over there are sure enjoying the show you are putting on." I said.

"It seems that way. Is that not what you wanted?"

"Yes but I don't want to cause a riot."

"One way or the other baby. If this is what you want then here it is." She replied.

I took another bite of food and she asked, "Well? Do you want me to cover up or do you want them to keep looking at my pussy?"

"Keep it up. I know I am." I replied.

She then giggled and leaned toward me nonchalantly touching my thigh first and then again putting her hand on my cock.

"Yes you are. I never knew you enjoyed showing me off this much."

She leaned back and took another bite of her food.

"It has always been a fantasy. When I have the most beautiful wife in the world then it is nice to know other's feel the same way. And, apparently you are also enjoying it."

"I would have to say yes. It is nice getting the attention. Knowing that I am still a desirable woman."

"Baby you are very desirable and you are crazy if you ever thought otherwise. In fact I would like to fuck you right now."

She took another drink and said, "You are such a bad boy."

The waitress came to check on us, Sara ordered another drink, and I ordered another beer.

I looked over at the guys and they were still wide-eyed at Sara. I glanced down and her legs were now further apart. They were getting the full view.

The waitress brought our drinks and took our empty plates. Sara then turned in her chair. By turning, she was now affording some other guys a great view of her pussy. The direction she was pointing was toward my back but I did hear one comment.

"Son of a bitch." was mumbled from behind me.

Sara looked at me and grinned then said, "I think they like it too."

I looked at my watch and said, "We better get going or we will miss the movie."

"What movie are we going to see?"

"It is a surprise."

"Are you taking me to that porno movie place again?"

"You will just have to wait and see."

"You are aren't you?"

I just shrugged.

"I will need another drink before we go if that is where we are heading."

"Better get another drink then." I replied grinning.

"Honey, I need another one of these please." Sara said raising her glass at the waitress.

Sara had reached the point of being past buzzed and was heading toward drunk. Sara has always been extremely uninhibited when she drank.

The waitress brought the drink and I asked her for the check.

Sara was downing her drink while I paid. We got up to leave and she actually wobbled. Not surprising since she had just had five double martinis in about an hour and a half.

We headed for the door hand in hand and someone yelled, "Don't go!"

We got to the door and Sara said, "Watch this."

She let go of my hand and then grabbed the bottom of her skirt. She bent over and pulled her skirt over her waist flashing everyone in the bar her ass and pussy.

A loud cheer went up as she dropped her skirt, grabbed my hand and we went out the door.

She was laughing hysterically when we got outside.

"Man that was fun!" She exclaimed.

I love it when she gets wild and uninhibited. That is what I was hoping for, especially for our next stop.

When Sara sat in the car, she did not bother to act lady like. She sat down and flashed her pussy at me.

"Thought you might like to see what everyone in the bar was looking at." She said as she turned in the seat.

12