She Lived Next Door

Story Info
He assists a neighbour with her skin care.
2k words
4.31
115.5k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lived next door. I had caught her a couple of times in her back yard watering her garden while I washed the breakfast dishes in my kitchen. On this particular morning I had just finished night shift and my wife had left for work.

I guess my neighbour was in her early 60s and preferred to water her plants in the cool of the morning. She must have started the chore pretty much as soon as she was out of bed, judging by the way she had thrown her gown on. I was stunned to see her wandering around with her garden hose, oblivious to me lustily gazing her through my kitchen window. Her gown hung open, revealing her massive breasts which swung pendulously as she tendered her plants. Under her gown she wore a pair of massively sized Nanna knickers which came up to cover her midriff.

I remember standing at the window transfixed by her glorious tits and feeling my cock start to grow. She was so engrossed in her watering that she had no idea I was watching as she stood not three metres from my window, with her beautiful blue veined breasts sagging outside her loosely draped gown.

She casually looked around the yard, before lifting her eyes to me to see that I was thirstily ravaging her breasts with my eyes. Embarrassed, she quickly covered herself before giving me a wave and sheepish smile and then continued with her task. I thought this too good an opportunity to waste and quickly went out the back door to chat.

She was a widow who had lived alone for more than fifteen years. Her only son left the family home some years earlier and I knew from living next door for the last twenty years that she rarely had visitors. We made small talk about the neighbourhood and the weather, all the while she nervously checked that her gown was covering her, as her nipples jutted through the fabric of her gown in the cool morning breeze. She apologised for being so careless as to "parade" around in such a state and told me I must have been embarrassed to see her that way. "Quite the contrary," I told her; "I was actually enjoying the way you look." She blushed and gently scolded me for be patronising. Again I reaffirmed how beautiful she looked with her gown agape in the gentle early morning light. "But you would have seen my sad old sagging body," she quietly added.

"There's nothing sad about your body," I encouraged. "Most women would be pleased to have a body like yours."

"Even my droopy boobs?" she queried.

"Especially your boobs," I responded, feeling the engorged member throb achingly.

"But they're wrinkled and sagging; I wish I could afford a boob job to help them sit higher."

"You know there are creams you can apply to minimise wrinkles and firm your skin anywhere on your body, "I added hopefully.

"Yes, I know that," she responded." But I didn't think I could use it anywhere but my face."

"Of course you can," I encouraged. "Give it a try and let me be the judge." My cock was nearly bursting through my pants as I considered the possibilities.

She blushed again and thought briefly to consider my proposal. "Alright," she decided," I'll give it a try."

The following week I returned to day shifts and often thought about my neighbour and dismissed our discussion; thinking that she would probably either forget about our arrangement or lose the courage to follow through. I counted the days until I returned to nightshift and again had the opportunity to view my neighbour through my kitchen window.

When I returned home following my first nightshift, I kissed my wife goodbye as she left for work and waited eagerly at my kitchen window. I waited for twenty minutes and was about to give up to go to bed and stroke my cock before drifting off to sleep. Then she wandered around the side of her house and looked up into my kitchen window. My cock sprung to life as she caught my attention by gently opening her gown and setting her marvellous breasts free. She cautiously gazed around her yard before motioning for me to come to the backyard. I felt a lump in my throat that matched the lump in my pants as I rushed to the back door. As I sidled up to the picket fence between our properties she stated, "I followed your instructions and wanted to get your opinion on any noticeable improvement." With that she released her loosely tied gown and thrust her pendulous tits toward me. "Well," she said, "what do you think?"

"Um, they're beautiful," I blurted as I greedily devoured her body with my eyes.

"Yes; but can you see any improvement?" she said as she lifted one breast after the other, studying each with a curious smile. My cock was leaping from my pants.

"I'd probably need a closer look; that is, if you don't mind," I added as my mind raced with the prospect of handling her beautiful bounty.

"Well, I suppose that seems appropriate in this circumstance," she stated as she shuffled nearer to the fence.

I bent down and put my hands through the pickets and took each weighty prize in my hands and gazed lustily at their form. I lifted each, admiring the smooth skin and engorged nipples as I mentally photographed her. Her breasts were indeed massive. I'd have guessed they would comfortable fill a 'G' cup bra. I continued to inspect the beautiful blue veins that coursed through each breast, stopping briefly to tweak her nipples, which responded by swelling even further.

"Hmmm, I guess there is some improvement, but I think you need further assistance," I added hopefully. "I was recently reading in a medical journal on the internet that there are some creams not commercially available that would help you immensely. Let me do some more research and I'll bring you some printed information."

I don't know whether she suspected I was up to something, but she said, "Okay, I need to water my garden anyway, so let me know when you're done."

I raced inside, smiling at the prospect of pulling off the devious plan I had in mind.

I located an internet medical website before copying and pasting the header on a blank word document before adding my own creative medical advice.

I completed my writing rather quickly and printed a copy to provide my neighbour, who was wandering around her garden with her gown still open enjoying the morning.

"Here you are," I said as I handed her the still warm paper over the fence. "I hope you're opened minded to natural medicine, as this information might come as a bit of a shock to you." She read through the document, occasionally lifting her eyes to look into mine for any reaction.

"Well," she said when she'd finished,"Who'd have thought that semen could be so useful!"

I blushed as I realised that she had taken my bait and I pondered how I could take the obvious next step of coating my neighbour's gorgeous tits with my miracle lotion. I didn't have to wait long as she asked," How can we make this happen?"

"Um," I fumbled for words as the realisation that my fantasy was coming to life and was there for the taking. "Can we go inside your place and get comfortable so I can commence the procedure?"

"I guess so," she said.

I leapt the fence with keen endeavour and followed her up the back steps inside her house and into the kitchen.

"So, how is this going to happen?" she queried.

My cock was leaping upward and I could feel the precome oozing from the tip.

"What should I do?" she prompted as my mind raced with the amazing prospect I was being offered.

"Err, how about you take a seat at the kitchen table and we can commence from there," I said as my body flushed with excitement.

"Okay," she said taking a chair and turning it around to face my pulsing cock.

I stepped up to her and asked her to remove her gown. My eyes never left her heaving breasts as she carefully peeled off her gown and sat back in the chair in her underpants with a curious smile in her face.

"So, do you perform the, um, procedure alone or do you require some assistance," she boldly asked.

"Well, if you're happy to help, I'm happy to be assisted," I responded. "Where is the moisturiser you've previously been using?"

"It's on the bench above the sink behind you; why?" she asked.

"I, err, just wanted to study the technique you've been using when applying the moisturiser," I said, "you know, just for research reasons," I lied. I just wanted to see her fondle her amazing breasts and hopefully get a good feel for myself. I handed the bottle to her. "Sure," she said as she flipped the lid and squirted a liberal amount over her heaving bosom. I watched in awe as she massaged the cream in and I was so caught up in watching this amazing sight that I began to stroke my pounding member through my pants.

"Would you like to assist me?" she breathed as she continued to knead her heavy breasts, with her eyes now firmly fixed on my crotch. "Yes," I blurted and reached out to run my hands over her delicious skin and traced the blue veins that coursed throughout, pausing to tease her nipples into a fully erect state.

"Well," she asked, "when does the procedure commence?"

"Yes, of course," I responded and quickly undid my pants to allow my aching knob to burst free. She gasped as she saw my cock coming bouncing out of my shorts. My cock is not a monster like the guys in the pornos are blessed with, but I take pride in the fact that a woman will never gag to death when sucking it.

I inched up to her heaving chest and began rubbing the precome which was dribbling from my cock around her nipples. Her eyes never left my throbbing member. I indulged in a few slow strokes which forced more to dribble forth and then continued to rub my cock all over her beautifully lubricated breasts.

"You can assist now," I forcefully suggested and stood with my arms by my side as she took my rampant member in my hand and slowly and deliberately forced her fist up and down. She looked up into my eyes as I moaned with the pleasure of what was amazingly unfolding in front of me. I reached down and brought her breasts together and pushed my oozing cock forward into the moist cleft between the two. She got the message and quickly replaced my hands with her own, allowing me to rub my cock with more urgency between her lovely breasts. As I fucked her tits, she looked up into my eyes and urged me on. "Come on Doctor," she teased, "let's have your liquid treatment!"

With that, I shot a long line of come between her breasts that travelled up to her neck and immediately began dripping down again. I aimed my second jet at her left breast, the third at her right before trailing the final spray at random points of her chest.

"Wow," she said, "that looked amazing. I've never seen a man come up close before. That was very erotic!" I was flushed with my orgasm and did not speak as I used my cock to rub my come into every inch of her lovely breasts.

After a good five minutes of cock-massaging her tits, I told her to continue with her hands. "Mmmm," she cooed; "your come is amazingly smooth and creamy ... and it also smells nice!" I found this statement odd coming from my supposedly naïve neighbour and wondered which of us had been used. I quickly dismissed the thought and revelled in the sight of her gently rubbing my cream into her voluptuous breasts.

"So Doctor," she again teased. "How often should this procedure be repeated?"

"As your treating physician, I recommend daily application," I cheekily responded as I dreamily fantasised about also endorsing the value of regular facial treatments with my new willing patient.