She Lost The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her hand and said, "Let's get out of here."

She stood up and I led the way past the guy stroking his cock. He did not stop stroking it as I excused us past him.

As Jane passed by him behind me, I heard her say, "Oh!"

I turned and she stepped into the aisle smiling.

I asked, "What?"

She laughed as we hit the lobby doors and said, "He grabbed my tit as we passed by then slapped my ass."

I replied, "I'm sure he was hoping you were going to do him next."

We walked across the parking lot to the car and I looked at my watch. It's only eight o'clock. How about a few drinks before we head home? Maybe a little dancing too?"

"Hell yes!" She responded.

We climbed into the car and headed toward a local club.

When we arrived at the club I said, "Let me go in first because I want to watch the reactions of the guys in the bar when you come in. When you come in go to the bar and order a drink then find me."

We had to park a little over a block from the club.

She smiled a devilish smile and said, "Sounds like fun, but aren't you afraid me walking that far in this outfit alone someone will think I'm a hooker?"

"You're the best-looking hooker I've ever seen. See ya inside." I said

I kissed her and got out of the car.

The place was packed with all ages of people. I walked to the bar and got a beer then found a booth where I could see the front door and the people sitting at the bar.

The door opened and Jane walked in. She stopped at the front door as if she was looking around for me. The guys at the bar began nudging each other and nodding toward the door.

Jane then strolled on in. She was strutting as if she owned the place. Her strut caused her unrestrained tits to bounce to each step. She saw me sitting in the booth and winked at me as she headed toward the bar. As she walked past the bar the patrons at the bar turned to watch her ass. There was a lot of lip biting and high-fiving going as they watched her go by.

She stepped to the bar and the bartender immediately got to her. She had to lean over the bar so the bartender could hear her and more so just to flash her half-naked ass in my direction.

The bartender brought her the drink and the guy sitting next to where she was standing nodded at the bartender. The bartender nodded back at him and did not charge Jane for her drink. She turned and smiled at him and I could tell she thanked him.

His eyes were scanning her body not looking at her eyes as she did so. He pulled up and extra stool and patted it wanting her to sit down.

She kind of had a what should I do look on her face as she glanced at me. I simply nodded my approval and she sat down.

He turned to face her as she crossed her long golden legs and faced him. He leaned over and said something I could not hear and she smiled back at him. From where I was, only ten feet away I could see her blushing. She thanked him again.

She had very quickly sucked down her drink and the guy ordered her another one. They were carrying on a conversation again that I could not hear as the music and crowd noise was so loud.

He then stood up and held out his hand. She stood up and took his hand as they headed to the dance floor. When they past by me with Jane in tow she shrugged and had that Oh well look on her face.

Jane loved to dance and I was not really into it so it was her chance to dance.

As soon as they hit the floor, Jane began to move. Her undulating body and bouncing tits in her semi-sheer top was causing me to get a hard on.

Jane turned away from her partner as she was dancing. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her ass to his crotch. They were grinding against one another. Her ass was mashed into his crotch as she moved to the music.

She then surprised me, bent forward slightly, and kept grinding into his crotch. Her tits were almost fully exposed as she bent over and the guy grabbed her hips and began to grind into her ass. It looked as if they were fucking with their clothes on.

She then stood and turned as her partner grabbed her waist and continued to rub against her body. He had pulled her so close her tits were rubbing against his chest. He then let his hands slide down her hips until they were on her half naked ass.

Jane broke away from his grasp and again turned away from him as she continued to dance. He held onto her waist and slowly but surely moved his hands up her sides until his hands were resting where her tits joined her chest. He suddenly wrapped his arm around her with his arm under her tits. Her big full tits were resting on his forearm. He continued to rub his crotch on her ass.

The music stopped and she turned and said something to him and they headed back to the bar. I could see the sweat glistening on her neck and cleavage. Her sheer shirt was now moist and her hard nipples and slightly darker areola was sticking to her blouse. Her tits were clearly visible.

They sat down at the bar again and he was mesmerized by her tits. As she was talking to him, his eyes were glued to her tits.

He leaned over to say something to her and his hand rested on her thigh very near her pussy.

As he was talking in her ear, she looked at me like "Help."

I got up and nonchalantly walked to the door so I could come back in as if I had just got there. I stepped out the door and waited for about thirty seconds then went back in. I headed down the bar and as I got close to Jane, I could see his hand was still resting on her thigh.

She saw me and waved; the guy took his hand off her thigh and turned to look. She stood up and kissed me saying, "Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry I got tied up." I responded.

She said, "Honey this is James. He has been keeping me company and dancing with me while I was waiting for you."

I turned to James and said, "Thank-You, for not letting her be bored."

He smiled back and said, "No problem we had a nice visit."

I looked back at Jane and said, "Honey are you ready to go eat?"

"Oh yes I'm ravished." She responded

She thanked James again as did I and we headed for the door.

We had walked half a block toward the car when I stopped and told her, "Give me your clothes."

"What?" she exclaimed.

"No hesitation, remember the rules?" I responded.

She looked at her watch.

"Sorry, it's still not midnight" I responded.

She reached for the hem on her blouse, pulled it over her head, and looked around. The only people in sight were back at the club entrance. She peeled off her blouse and handed it to me and then quickly slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her short shorts and slipped them down her long legs. She stepped out of them and handed them to me.

I took her hand and we walked down the sidewalk. Her pace had picked up and I had to slow her down. She kept nervously looking around as I kept looking at her naked body walking down a public street.

My cock was rock hard! She apparently was enjoying it somewhere in the back of her mind because her nipples were also rock hard.

We were about one hundred yards from the car and had to cross the street to get to it. We came to the corner and suddenly two guys walked around the corner of the building.

They were shocked at first because it is not everyday you walk around a corner to see a beautiful naked women.

Jane embarrassed tried covering up with her one free hand and then bolted across the street with me in tow.

The guys then realized what was going on and began to whistle at her.

"Unlock the door!" she demanded as she ran around to the other side of the car.

I hit the button and the doors unlocked just as she grabbed the handle. She jumped in and I got in. I looked back at the guys who were still standing on the corner watching us.

I started the car and pulled away to the continued appreciative whistles of the guys.

"My GAWD! That was embarrassing!" she exclaimed.

"That was a thrill!" I responded.

She reached for my cock.

Once feeling it at full staff she said, "You are crazy!"

I looked over at her as the streetlights flashed on her naked body and asked, "Come on you are as turned on as I am aren't you?"

She simply answered by unzipping my fly and reaching in to pull my cock out.

She began stroking it and then answered, "Yes."

About that time, the low fuel chime went off and we were still thirty miles from the house.

I looked for a convenience store so we could get some gas.

She continued to stroke my hard cock as I pulled in.

"Honey look at all the lights and I'm naked." She commented.

She turned to reach for her clothes in the backseat and I said, "No, no."

She had a look of surprise on her face.

I pulled to the pump and said, "I can't get out with this hard on you are going to have to get the gas."

She again turned for her clothes.

"No, no" I responded

"You want me to get out like this and pump the gas?" she exclaimed.

She looked at her watch again.

"Too bad it's still not midnight." I responded.

I handed her the credit card. She reached for the handle and opened the door. She was rather stooped over hiding behind the car. I watched her as she swiped the card, put the nozzle into the tank, and began filling up with gas. She headed back to the door and I quickly locked the doors.

"Charlie come on!" she was beat red.

I acted as if I could not hear her through the glass.

She banged on the window and I rolled it down just a bit.

Charlie, I'm naked! For gawd sake!" she exclaimed through the crack.

About that time, another car pulled in beside us. She jumped to the nozzle and clicked it off. She hung the nozzle up as the other driver a guy in his forties got out of his car. He had not noticed her yet.

She headed for the door and it was still locked. She jerked on the handle then the guy noticed her beautiful ass pointed in his direction.

"Charlie, Let me in!" she exclaimed.

"I need a receipt please." I responded.

She huffed and turned to go back to the pump for the receipt. The guy was watching her now.

She came back to the door and I unlocked it. She jumped in and turned to smile at the guy who was still watching her.

I started the car and she said, "Go, go!"

I pulled away as the guy just stood there looking like he could not believe what he had just seen.

I pulled onto the interstate and was headed home.

There was a sign that told us there was a rest stop one mile ahead.

Jane said, "Pull in there."

I pulled into the rest stop and other than some truckers who were sleeping in their trucks it was deserted.

"There" as she pointed to a parking spot toward the back.

When the car stopped she opened the door and jumped out. I followed her to a covered picnic table.

She bent over the table and said, "Fuck me Charlie, fuck me right here."

My cock was still hard and still protruding from my fly so I walked up to her naked ass and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

I wanted to fuck her as badly as she wanted fucked so I slammed into her as I gripped her hips tightly.

She bent further over the table and was grunting with each deep penetrating stroke. She was fingering her clit as I fucked her.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!" she screamed as her body shook and quivered into an orgasm.

I felt her warm juices flooding my cock and I had to let loose.

"OH FUCK!" I exclaimed as I unloaded repeatedly into her pussy.

After cumming in her I pulled my cock out of her and she stood up. She turned and walked back to the car.

Once in she leaned over to me and kissed me then said, "Home James. I'm not done with you yet."

I pulled out of the rest stop and continued home.

Once there we showered together and went to bed.

We kissed passionately then I climbed on top of her. I kissed her again. The ties were still on the posts so I reached for them and tied her wrists.

"Don't tease me Charlie. Make me cum!" she pleaded.

I kissed her again then kissed her heaving tits. I sucked a nipple at a time until they were hard and her areola was puckered from excitement. I kissed down her belly until I reached her smoothly shaven pussy. I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her to my mouth. I let my tongue and senses savor her freshly washed and smooth pussy lips.

She moaned, "ohhhh yes!"

I then found her hard clit protruding from her pussy and sucked it into my mouth letting my tongue flick it back and forth.

"OOOOHHHH MY GAWD!" she groaned.

I let my finger slide into her and found her little rough g-spot and rubbed it while licking her clit.

Her whole body jerked and she pulled against the restraints.

"FUCK CHARLIE!" she screamed.

"OOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed again.

She was rolling back and forth on the bed as I tried to hang onto her pussy and keep licking her clit. Her juices flooded into my mouth.

I climbed up her body to straddle her chest and laid my cock on her lips. She immediately opened her mouth and sucked me in.

I rocked back and forth on her chest fucking her mouth. I was pushing deeper and deeper until I heard her choke.

I pulled out of her mouth and laid my hard cock between her tits. I squeezed them together and fucked her cleavage.

I soon felt my balls boiling again and moaned as I shot a load onto her chin.

I climbed off her and headed to the bathroom for a towel.

When I returned I wiped my cum from her chin and cleavage then untied her.

She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed.

I laid down beside her and looked at the clock.

It was one thirty and I said, "Sorry I extended my day just a bit."

She rolled over facing me and said, "That's ok. Can we make another bet real soon?"

"Sure." I responded.

"Good and you better hope you don't lose." She replied.

"I only bet on a sure thing." I responded.

"That's ok because I kind of like losing." She grinned at me.

12