She Loves Her Bi-Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“He’s all yours,” Marie said, pulling back as Brad knelt behind him, pressing the tip of his cock against Vince’s lubed asshole, Julie and Billy watching it all keenly

“Yeah, fuck him!” Julie just about shrieked excitedly.

And that’s just what Brad did, sliding his cock slowly up Vince’s ass, everyone gathering around as Brad held Vince’s cheeks wide open so all could see him enter Vince’s bottom, Vince’s asshole vividly forced open by the rigid intruder.

“I can’t believe I’m watching one cute guy fuck another cute guy up the ass. That is so fucking hot!” Marie groaned, her fingers busy between her legs.

Brad took his time fucking Vince with deep, smooth strokes, pulling his cock out almost all the way, then plunging it in again until the full shaft was buried inside Vince, Brad’s balls slapping loudly against Vince’s buttocks.

“Suck Vince’s cock, babe,” Julie told her boyfriend, her voice confident, insistent. And so that’s what Billy did, getting under Vince and taking Vince in his mouth.

“Now come on up here,” Brad said, tapping the back of the couch after letting Billy have a mouthful. As Billy came up for air, Brad positioned him so his cock was in reach. Now Brad leaned over and took Billy’s cock in his mouth as he continued to pulverize Vince’s with his own.

Marie could not have been more pleased, the lust of men for their own sex aroused her immensely. She had come to view Brad and Vince as two studs in her own stable, and now here she was sharing those studs with a third, a lithe, muscled athlete who, if his girlfriend was to be believed, had sworn that intimacy with men would never be part of his palette. And now here he was, intimately coupled with two other men. Julie, of course, was completely beside herself, her fantasy fulfilled beyond her wildest expectations. She wasn’t just watching two strange men have sex, the most she could have hoped for only an hour earlier. Now one of those men was her own straight boyfriend. Of course she had to admit she wasn’t entirely surprised. After all, Billy did not ever have to be cajoled into greedily sucking her rubber strap or taking it up his tight jock ass.

Now, as he fucked Vince and sucked Billy’s cock, Brad reached under Billy’s balls and began to slide a finger into his asshole, a hole already moistened by the two men’s lavish rimming.

“Mmmmmh, nice and tight,” Brad purred sexily as he dug in.

Billy’s cock was so rigid in Brad’s mouth it looked like it might burst, something Marie did not fail to notice.

“Say Billy? How’d you like to do some fucking now?” Marie asked him.

Billy said nothing, but Brad looked over at Marie and winked, pulling his cock out of Vince and pushing Vince aside, assuming the same position, on elbows and knees, with his bottom stuck out provocatively.

“Oh yeah, Billy, you’re going to get to fuck some ass finally,” Julie said, then turned to Marie, “I tried to take him back there, but he’s just too damned thick for me.”

Here was another shocker. Cute Julie, a sexpot if there ever was one, had tried but failed to accommodate her boyfriend in her bottom. So she imagined how, despite the earlier disavowals, Billy must’ve been thrilled by what was being offered him.

“Come and hold him open,” Marie said to Julie who gladly took hold of Brad’s buttocks, spreading them while Marie now took Billy’s thick cock in her hand and edged it against Brad’s vividly exposed hole.

Julie leaned over to kiss her boyfriend.

“Yeah baby, fuck that ass, fuck it for me. I know you’ve been dying to fuck ass. And now you have some red hot ass to fuck.”

Marie smiled to herself; this Julie had quite the mouth on her.

And Billy did what his girlfriend begged him to do, sliding his cock inside Brad as Brad looked over his shoulder and watched the other man thrust forward, penetrating his bottom..

“Vince, come up here,” Marie said, tapping the back of the couch.

Vince sat high, positioning himself so his cock was in reach of Billy’s mouth. Billy knew what to do, taking Vince in his mouth greedily as he continued to pummel Brad’s bottom.

“Oh wow, Billy, sucking a cock and fucking an ass. You’re a very busy boy, aren’t you?”

Now Marie wanted some of that hot male ass for herself, so she had Vince position himself on elbows and knees right next to Brad. She got behind him, grabbed hold of his hips as she stared down at his vividly exposed and vulnerable bottom, and then buried her rubber cock right up his ass. Marie turned to look at Billy, kneeling next to her, fucking Brad while she fucked Vince, Julie watching everything with keen eyes, her fingers a blur as she strummed her clit.

“That’s it, Billy,” Marie urged, “work it in there; these two studs love to get fucked.”

She watched Billy carefully, waiting for the right moment, then reached over with an arm to turn his head to face hers.

“How about you, Billy? How’d you like to get fucked too? Your girlfriend says you love her rubber one. So maybe it’s time to try the real thing?”

Still in something of a daze over what was happening, Billy said nothing.

“Pull out,” Marie said, tugging at Billy and herself withdrawing from Vince’s bottom,

Billy knelt there, frozen

“Stick it out for us now, Billy, show off that cute bottom of yours.”

Completely transformed now, compliant, even eager to be led to new twists and pleasure, Billy did as he was told, exposing his bottom for their scrutiny. Looking over, he caught his girlfriend’s eye and, again, blushed slightly. Julie was anything but bashful. There was a grimace of almost depraved carnal lustfulness animating her face as she watched avidly what was about to be done to her boyfriend.

“Oh God, I can’t believe it!” she groaned, “you’re going to do him, you’re going to do Billy!”

“That’s right,” Marie purred sexily at the younger woman, “your boyfriend’s going to take a hard dick up his ass.”

Brad bent down and began to rim Billy again, lapping away greedily at the morsel he knew he would soon be screwing. Then Vince took a turn and pressed his face between Billy’s cheeks to have another taste of his exposed and vulnerable ass.

Brad reached for the lube, squeezed a big dab onto his fingers and slapped it between Billy’s cheeks, working it inside with a couple of stiff fingers.

“I like watching a man get another man’s ass ready,” Marie said to Julie.

“I know, it’s a real treat for the eyes, isn’t it?”

“And for the pussy,” Marie said, winking while fondling hers. Julie laughed, spreading her legs wider and making a show of rubbing her moist and very aroused vulva.

Marie stood now and told Vince to get back on the couch, on his back this time, jackknifing his legs, holding them all the way back by the ankles. Then she wedged a cushion under his bottom, exposing it vividly and perfectly positioning it for entry.

“Now fuck Vince again,” Marie told Billy.

Billy brought his lanky body between Vince’s legs, face to face with Vince now, as he reached down to take hold of his cock and aim the tip right at Vince’s already ravaged hole, Brad still behind him and still fingering his ass. Then Billy just pushed forward, burying that cock back inside Vince. Vince groaned loudly, whipping his head side to side as he endured the rectal assault.

“Damn, you’re so deep, guy,” Vince said to Billy. Partly it was the length of Billy’s substantial cock, but Marie also knew that in this position the deepest penetration was achieved.

Then Brad pulled out his fingers and knelt behind Billy as Marie held open Billy’s buttocks.

“Stop moving for a minute so Brad get it in,” Marie told Billy.

Billy did stop as Brad pressed forward, a look of almost demonic lust on his face, as he forced his cock into the virgin asshole.

“Slow, go slow, please,” Billy begged, looking over his shoulder at Brad. Obviously the dildo Julie used on her boyfriend was somewhat smaller than Brad’s own cock. And Brad did slow down, fucking Billy carefully, sensually, letting him get accustomed to the thrusts, the dilation. Finally Billy began pumping it into Vince again while vigorously pushing his own bottom back against Brad’s thrusts.

The two women just watched, taking in every detail of this stunning three-way coupling.

Then Marie stepped behind Brad.

“Hold him open for me,” she told Julie. Julie did just that, excitedly, almost frenziedly spreading Brad’s cheeks. His asshole already had that appealing well-fucked look, courtesy of Billy’s earlier vigorous hammering.

“You’re going to fuck him, aren’t you?” Julie hissed, gazing at Brad, her breaths deep and rapid, her eyes blazing with excitement.

“You bet I am,” Marie said, pressing the tip of her rubber cock against Brad’s hole, pushing forward, as she had done many times before.

Brad hissed, looking back at Marie with hungry eyes. She loved that hot ass of his. He carved it from the first when she had strapped one on and did him. But it took a while to get Brad to try the real thing. He’d been fucking guys, no problem there, pulverizing their bottoms energetically as Marie held them wide open for him. Then finally, she got him to take a real cock, Vince’s. He loved it. And today he took Billy’s easily, and now hers. Brad was born to fuck ass, and now, as he was proving, to have his own fucked too.

So fuck him she did, luxuriating in the sheer exquisiteness of this spectacular little orgy.

Here were three rugged, masculine men, all getting fucked at once. And it was a result of Marie’s doing. She lured, cajoled the young couple to join them. She conspired with Julie, and then with Brad and Greg to put Billy in a vulnerable position, to see him stripped of his willfulness and made compliant. In all that she had abundantly succeeded.

Marie shifted her body so she could look around Brad and Billy, to Vince. Vince, alone of the three without his cock buried in a tight, hot ass, was fisting that cock of his furiously. Soon his face reddened, his eyes closed as he let out a gasp and Marie saw the cum splattering, splattering all over Billy who was still fucking him. Then, at almost the same time, the telltale grunts from Brad and Billy signaled that they, too, were unloading, exulting in their pleasure.

“Oh shit! That is so fucking hot! Guys fucking guys, what a trip! It really freaks me out!” Julie moaned, seeing the three men climax like this, now beating away at her own pussy in a frenzy until, moments later, her whole body quivered in a cascade of twitches and spasms as she threw her head back, shrieking, howling as a massive orgasm overwhelmed her.

Marie smiled to herself. She would wait for her pleasure later. After Julie and Billy left, and Brad was driving Vince back to his place, when Marie was all alone, then she would relive every moment, every detail, of this scorching encounter. And as she basked in the vivid, sizzling memories, she would bring herself to the searing peak of pleasure that she best could achieve. Then, later, when Brad returned she knew what would happen. He would lavish her with tender, sensual devotion. He’d kiss and caress her from head to foot as she luxuriated in his attention. He craved the older woman, as she basked in his youthful ardor. Finally he would turn her over on her stomach and, as she lay there, stretched and content as a cat, he’d bring his face down to her bottom, softly kissing every inch of her springy cheeks, her perfectly smooth buttocks. And then he would bring his lips between those cheeks, teasing her, slowly spreading her open, exposing her. She knew that by then she’d be hungering for his special caress. And that caress would come now as he pressed his tongue against her anus and beginning licking her there just the way she liked. She marveled at his patience, at how he lingered down there, devouring her, savoring her, arousing her.

Then, after making a long, leisurely meal of her bottom, he’d turn her over again and this time her pussy would be the target of his oral caresses. He’d bring her to the brink, but not quite over it. And when she was at that brink he’d come up between her legs and slide his cock inside her, fucking Marie with the subtle, sensual and yet forceful strokes she had come to expect of him. Her orgasm would be deep, profound. Then he’d let her recover, the two of them kissing and caressing in the aftermath of her pleasure.

But his cock was stiff again, very stiff. And so now he turned her over once more. He reached for the lubricant and worked it between her cheeks, his touch confident, insistent. She knew what would follow. She lifted her bottom for him as he knelt behind her. And then she felt it, that exquisite sharp pang as he entered her ass, the same pang he himself had felt earlier, courtesy of her cock, and Billy’s also. Now, with his cock buried in the hot, humid recesses of her bottom, he pressed his lips to her ear and whispered.

“Your ass ismine, sweetheart.”

She looked over her shoulder at him, her smile warm, and a touch lascivious.

“Thenfuck it! Fuck it just the way you like to haveyours fucked!”

12