She Loves Sucking Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,261 Followers

"That's a joke, right?" Annalise inquired.

"You would?" Richard asked.

The tension was thick and you could have heard a pin drop. That's how serious this had all become. Erin, meanwhile, stood there feeling like a bad school girl who had just done something wrong, yet was completely unrepentant about it.

"So, are you interested?" Erin asked with the utmost confidence.

In truth, a part of Erin hoped that Richard would turn down the request and spare her the devastating humiliation. But another part of Erin was praying that Richard would whip his cock out, providing her with the ultimate oral sex experience; giving head in the office in front of her esteemed colleagues.

The tension became unbearable and Erin did what made her career a success. She took the initiative and became assertive. If those virtues landed her a great job, then surely it would be of good use now, her moment of need.

She grabbed Richard by the belt buckle and undid his pants. Once the button and zipper were undone, his pants dropped to his ankles. Finally, Erin yanked his boxers down to the floor, revealing a cock that was almost ready for action.

"You're serious?" he asked, surprised that his cock was exposed.

Erin gave a firm nod. "Do you want me to suck your dick or not? I could always bring you more cupcakes if you'd rather have that?"

"No... I mean... I don't want cupcakes."

"Then what do you want?" Erin asked.

"Is this a joke?"

"No."

"Then I want the other gift," he said with a small voice. "The one you're offering now."

It was the moment of truth. Erin got on her knees and hesitated.

But there was still that little angel inside of her, whispering to her: Take that cock in your mouth and suck. That's right. Show your colleagues. Let them see how good you are. Go ahead, taste it now.

Like a champ, Erin leaned forward and took the tip of the penis inside her mouth.

The gasps in the room were audible, which made Erin dampen even further. She took the cock deeper, halfway engulfing the shaft, and sucked on it. Her head slowly bobbing back and forth.

She kept her eyes closed, too humiliated to look at her colleagues to catch their reactions. But she certainly heard the whispers in the background. Although she enjoyed having that cock in her mouth in some exhibitionist way, she had to wonder if this was the biggest mistake of her life.

Finally someone spoke, breaking the awkward silence and sucking noises.

"How does that feel, Richard?" a guy asked with an almost jubilant tone.

"Oh fuck," Richard gasped, nearly stammering. "This woman knows how to suck."

Erin looked up and winked at Richard, thanking him for the nice comment. From there she threw every trick she had at him; tight sucking, pressed lips, eye contact, and even some hand and tongue action to top it all off.

Naturally, this guy didn't last long. When Erin gives it her all, who could? Richard bucked his hips and moaned hard. Erin winked at him, giving the signal that she was a proud swallower and was glad to devour his load.

His hips bucked again, this time with a heavy load of cum shooting from the tip of his penis directly into Erin's throat. She swallowed so she wouldn't gag; an important technique when dealing with heavy cummers. She sucked and worked her hands fast to drain him completely. Not only did she enjoy cum swallowing, but she didn't want to make a mess on her designer wardrobe. So it was a win-win situation.

When it was done, his flaccid penis plopped out of her mouth and limped: him looking relieved, her looking kind of embarrassed for revealing her special skill to everyone.

"Oh jeez," he breathed in relief. "I owe you a couple more vibrators after that."

She wiped her lips and smiled, "You don't owe me anything. It was my pleasure."

For the first time, Erin took a moment to register the situation and survey the room. All the shocked faces greeted her. Expressions of unique delight. Who would ever expect to see such a thing during an office party? For a moment, as much as she enjoyed doing this, Erin wondered again if she had just made the biggest mistake of her life.

But she didn't have much time to feel regret as Richard stepped away, embarrassed in his own right, and another guy squirmed in his seat, struggling to ask his question.

"I know I didn't get you anything," a different guy said. "But can I have the same gift? I can bring you something tomorrow."

A different guy spoke after, "I was just about to say the same thing. Maybe we can change the rules for the gift exchange. Why limit things to only one person? We're all close friends, right?

Oh goodness, what have I gotten myself into, Erin thought. Two more guys? She looked over to Zohreen, who couldn't stop beaming. All things considered, why not? The last thing anyone in the group needed was men leaving the party with erections bulging through their pants.

"I'll do you first," Erin said to the guy on the left side, before instantly remembering to check her watch. "Wait a second... actually... I have a meeting at 11."

"We could both go at the same time?" a guy said. "With your skills, we shouldn't last long."

Erin looked dumbfounded for a second, while everyone in the group sat quietly and watched attentively to see how this would play out. A double blowjob? In front of her colleagues?

Sounds risque. Sounds provocative and daring. Goodness, it made her pussy twitch.

"Let's make this quick," Erin said, feigning a groaning sound. "I'll need time to clean up, or else my breath will smell like cum during the meeting."

The offhand comment made the guys more eager. Erin gestured for the two guys to approach her, wondering if they had the courage to pull their cocks out, or if they were bluffing.

Zohreen leaned in her ear. "Are you sure you're going to do this?"

"Yes," Erin whispered back, as the two guys approached her while undoing their pants. "This is your fault, you know?"

Zohreen gave a wry smile. "I take full responsibility."

The two guys positioned themselves in front of Erin and pulled their cocks out. Erin knew what to do. This was her world. Doing two guys had always been an improbable fantasy which turned into reality as she grabbed each cock with her hands and gave blissful strokes, making them throb with her feminine touch.

When they were both ready, she went to work, swirling her tongue around each of their tips, then giving licks to the shafts. Basic teasing techniques. Then the real work began. She took them deep in her mouth and sucked, one at a time, giving them equal attention. After all, Erin wasn't the type of person to hurt feelings or create jealousy. This was about pleasure and making people feel good, and by the stiffening feeling of throbbing erections in her mouth, she was succeeding.

It took a few minutes before other women made comments in the background:

"I need to learn whatever she's doing."

"With skills like that, Erin could become the boss of the company if she wanted. She can literally take any man by the balls."

True, she thought, continuing to suck, bob her head, stroke, fiddle their balls, and flicker her tongue on the cocks. Almost instinctively, she slipped her hand between her office skirt and spread her legs. She stopped stroking the two guys and focused on stroking her own pussy, pulling her panties aside. She let the guys stroke themselves, feeding her their cocks.

"I have an early lunch meeting soon," yet another guy said in the background. "Can I possibly have a turn also? I promise I'll be fast."

Dear god, she thought. Sure, sucking dick was her passion, but her jaw muscles were slowly wearing down as she was currently in uncharted territory. She had never sucked cock this long before. And she knew that if she took on the last guy of the group, her jaw would certainly become unpleasantly sore.

She didn't want to be rude either. An idea came to mind as she continued fellating the two men. She let the cocks plop out of her mouth and she looked over at the guy who was making the request, who seemed nervous for even asking.

"My friend Zohreen is available," Erin said, grinning at him.

Zohreen's eyes widened. "Me?"

"Yes, you. This was your idea. And if it's good enough for me, then surely it's good enough for you. Now, start sucking. If you want to be a bad influence on me, then you have to live with the consequences."

They squinted at each other and Erin winked at her friend, before continuing to suck. As she went back to giving these two guys blowjobs, she looked through the corner of her eye to see the last man unzipping his pants in front of Zohreen's face. Zohreen tossed her long hair back and prepared to suck. A sight that made Erin even more aroused.

Now it was time for some real multitasking. Erin did her hardest to satisfy the guys with her oral techniques, yet her eyes were glued to Zohreen sucking a cock of her own. It was so fucking hot watching her closest friend perform. She had a wonderful technique as well. Zohreen was absolutely shameless and went after that cock like she was a starving monster. Zohreen's blowjob was like something out of a hardcore porn movie. Little technique, but tons of enthusiasm and passion, and the occasional deep throat which made her eyes water hard.

As much as Erin wanted to continue watching her friend, the clock was ticking and she already had her hands full (along with her mouth) with the two guys standing in front of her. She stopped masturbating and went back to stroking each of them with expert motions, then taking turns to lick and kiss their cocks and take them deep. With her skills, she felt those cocks swelling badly and she knew they were going to cum at any moment.

Without a hint of warning, she felt something that jarred her. A hand slipped beneath her skirt, but it wasn't her own. Erin's pussy was now being rubbed by Zohreen's hand, while Zohreen was still sucking.

"What are you doing?" Erin asked in disbelief.

Zohreen spit the cock out of her mouth while still rubbing Erin's pussy. "What do you think?"

After blowing a kiss, Zohreen clenched Erin's pussy and pushed her fingers inside the wet hole, before continuing to suck the cock in front of her.

There was nothing Erin could do to stop this, and why would she? It felt good having her beautiful friend rub her pussy like that. And she always had the sense that Zohreen was attracted to her but she couldn't pinpoint how. Now she knows.

Erin went back to sucking and stroking, while Zohreen rubbed her pussy below. Time was of the essence and her jaw was tiring. She worked through her array of techniques as she pleasured the erections with her hands and mouth.

It was the perfect storm and Erin wasn't sure who'd cum first; herself or the guys.

Sure enough, the answer arrived. The guy on her left side was mumbling and tensing. Erin concentrated her mouth on him and looked him in the eyes. Her lips wrapped tightly around the tip of his penis, sucking hard.

"Fuck you're good," he grunted. "Oh shit."

He came right on cue, shooting several spurts of pent-up cum into her mouth. She stroked fiercely, and at this point, her arms and shoulders were getting exhausted. Her mouth was filled with cum and she kept swallowing to keep up.

When it was done, she smiled and nodded at the guy, then let go of his softening penis. The guy vehemently expressed his appreciation and took a step back to leave.

Now things were easier as Erin had one dick to serve. She used both hands, one for his shaft, the other for his balls, which she caressed with her fingertips. Through the corner of her eye, she peeked at Zohreen who was still sucking, peeking back at her in return. They gave each other a friendly *look* while each of them had a raging hard penis in their mouth.

As close friends for years, they understood the looks they were giving each other while they sucked. Competition. Who could make their guy cum first. Who was the better cocksucker.

Erin knew in her heart that it was herself. So she showed it. Her mouth sucked like a vacuum, bobbing her head slowly which made the guy gasp, and her hands stroked him hard. She peeked at Zohreen again who appeared to smile while giving a sloppy blowjob.

In a matter of seconds, Erin was the clear winner. The guy she sucked cried and shot a massive load into her mouth. Her suction was relentless and she devoured all his cum. She savored the feeling of cum shooting from the tip, then onto her tongue, then sliding down her throat.

"I... I owe you," the guy said, nearly out of breath. "I'll buy you whatever you want. I'll get you some nice gifts, I promise."

Erin swirled her tongue around the tip. "Don't bother. I'm in a giving mood today."

She patted his softening penis and he took the signal that it was time for him to leave. He profusely thanked her, then zipped his pants. As much as she enjoyed sucking cock, she was glad this was over, as her jaw and arms were now sore, and the taste of cum lingered in her mouth.

Zohreen got the same reaction from her guy as well. The guy came in her mouth and was elated with his intense orgasm, before leaving.

The only thing that continued was that Zohreen kept fingering Erin's pussy. Something that Erin wasn't going to stop, even as others in the room continued to stare at them in complete lust.

Erin gave her friend a playful look. "You know, if you keep this up, you're going to make me cum."

"That's the idea," Zohreen replied.

Both of them were a sight to behold. Office dressed women with their legs open, cum around their lips, and their lipstick smeared from all the sucking they did.

"Oh fuck," Erin moaned, leaning back against the couch.

Now it was her turn to orgasm. Erin let go and enjoyed the feeling of her friend masturbating her. She could feel herself tensing. Before she came, a pleasurable sensation hit her lips as Zohreen kissed her. They shared a hot tongue kiss, swapping cum in their mouths. It was Erin's first lesbian kiss and she could tell that Zohreen had done this before.

Erin squirted onto the floor and also stained her office skirt. The gushing was fast, furious, and intense. What a day this was. A day of many first-times. All eyes were on her, a mess of cum and saliva. She accepted her new reputation and wiped the fluids around her lips with the tip of her finger and licked it.

An hour later she was sitting in a different office in a much different circumstance. She'd cleaned her pussy in the bathroom with a wet paper towel and she drank coffee to hide the smell of cum on her breath. She sat in a budget meeting focused on costs for upcoming books and promotions, but her attention was on what's inside the pants of the two men in the room.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12