She Makes Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you have to confess?" Chase asked, loving the way her hands rubbed against the outside of his panties-enclosed cock.

"You know my friend Bobby from work?" She asked as she methodically seduced her way past another layer Chase's crumbling inhibitions.

"Yeah," he replied softly. Bobby was one of the evil pirates that Lacey battled against at her swashbuckling day-job.

He was one of the most attractive black guys Chase had ever seen. He was taller than him by probably four inches and his ridiculous arm muscles were the results of spending four years as the evil pirate that came to kidnap Lacey's character early on in the show. He looked like Taye Diggs but with a more serious face.

From the very beginning of her landing the gig at Universal, Bobby had been trying to get into Lacey's pants, and she didn't mind the attempts at all. In fact she often encouraged many of his overtly suggestive flirtations. She would constantly lead him on and tell him that maybe one day she'd be randomly horny enough and invite him over to her place. He was definitely an important piece that she kept in her kinky fantasy repertoire—she was playing chess now with her different pieces. You see, Lacey also happened to know that Bobby was bisexual, and that he was a dominant top.

She'd found this out quite randomly a while back after their cast had gone out for drunken karaoke following their last show of the night. She'd stepped outside the karaoke bar to make a call and had inadvertently spied the company's most popular Kevin Costner-look-alike bent over in the back seat of his car being pounded by Bobby. He had seen her that night watching and he winked at her as he lewdly dominated the man below him.

"Well, he just so happens to be bisexual and I was thinking maybe if you were ready for it, you could make me the happiest girl ever, ever, ever by taking a real cock up that slutty ass for me?"

Chase shuddered as she said this. He couldn't believe how turned on and subservient he felt. They'd talked dirty like this before, but it had always been just a part of their game. It'd had always been her way of driving him crazy and making him cum. He hadn't ever considered that he would ever actually do anything with another guy. He was totally straight.

"I dunno..." he said as he put his arms around her back.

"Well baby, you don't have much time to decide, because I already texted him," she picked up her phone from the bed and showed Chase the text thread she had been keeping going recently with Bobby.

"Read through the last texts for me, baby," she said, as he felt her hands reach around to play with and fondle his ass cheeks.

Chase swallowed dryly as scanned the phone.

Lacey:

'Hey Bobby, ya know how I've been asking you a lot of questions lately at work about your bisexuality and what you enjoy from bottoms that you bring into your bed?'

Bobby:

'Yeah I have. You just can't seem to get your mind off my awesome sex life, can you?'

Lacey:

'Mmm, No I DEFINITELY cannot. I think it's really hot that your bisexual. I'm TOTALLY into that. ;) So look...what if I told you that I had a little virgin boy cockslut with a really sexy, round ass that was willing to do whatever I told him to do? What if I told you that I was going to shave his ass and cock totally bare in a little bit? What if I also told you that I was going to dress him up in some flirty little pair of Victoria's secret panties and stockings and that he was ready to be an obedient little boy?

Bobby:

'Well, if that really is the case, I'd say that's pretty sexy, but I already have lots of obedient little boys I can call over at a moments notice. But let me know when YOU'RE ready to be my little slut for the night.'

Lacey:

'Actually...it's funny you should mention that. I was thinking that maybe we could make a little deal involving that?'

Bobby:

'I'm listening.'

Lacey:

'Well, here's the thing, I think my boyfriend is finally ready to have his anal cherry popped tonight. I've been using my dildo on him a lot lately and he's really been getting into it. I'm gonna get him really high and relaxed tonight and then shave him for you and dress him up like a little slut. Remember how we were talking about our sexual turn-ons while doing our makeup before the show last week? How you told me that you loved taking straight guy's anal virginities and turning them onto cock? Well, I'm offering you the chance to do that very thing to my boy.'

'So here is where this limited-time offer gets really good: Cum over to my apartment tonight at 6:00 PM and fuck him like one of your little whores. Like REALLY fuck him. I want to watch you OWN my boyfriend's ass and show him what a real top can do. And if you fuck him hard enough, I'll give you my pussy. If you fuck his ass like I know you know how to fuck, I'll make sure that both of us will be your naughty cum slaves until the sun comes up in the morning.'

Bobby:

'Be there at 6:00.'

That was all that the last text message said.

Chase's heart was pounding out of his chest as he finished reading their convo. He felt his ass twitch in the soft panties. He looked over at Lacey and she licked her lips as she saw the nervous anticipation in his face. Chase looked back down at the phone. It was 5:59.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"So, what's it gonna be, baby?" She said to him as she kissed him on the lips. He looked longingly at his temptress and all he wanted to do was to please her. His throat was so dry he could only nod at her like a trained puppy.

"Good boy, now sit down on the edge of my bed," she said as she sauntered over the door of her loft.

Chase sat down and felt his freshly shaven legs tingling in his soft tights.

Lacey was so turned on. Her biggest fantasy crept ever closer to completion as she swung open the front door. Bobby was standing there in a pair of loose fitting gray gym shorts and a small tank top that barely held his impressive frame in. She grabbed him by the drawstrings of his workout shorts as he kicked off his shoes and then walked him over to stand so they were directly in front of where Chase was sitting on the bed.

She turned around and pulled Bobby in for a sexy kiss, as her hand slipped down to untie the drawstrings and push down his shorts with her foot. He wasn't even wearing any underwear and his impressively-sized cock bounced out half-hard. He was wearing a blue cock ring and his balls were swelled under his eight-inch monster. The cock was muscular and had big veins running through it. It was a rich, black color with a lighter tanned head. He was shaved which made him look even bigger.

While they kissed Lacey grabbed the back of Chase's head and immediately pushed him down to suck on the tip of Bobby's cock.

"Get him nice and hard for your ass, Chase," she said as she interrupted her kiss for only a moment and then pushed his head further down onto the huge penis.

Chase couldn't believe he had this large, beautiful cock sliding into and out of his stretched lips. It had a musky smell and whatever forest-scented body wash Bobby used. Chase loved how slutty he felt as his girlfriend's hand never left the back of his head. She was making him do this. She was forcing him to be her slut, and he fucking loved that for reasons he couldn't even begin to analyze. He couldn't actually tell which part he loved more, the throbbing cock in his mouth, or the forceful hand of his girlfriend on the back of his head.

As Chase sucked as much of the first five inches as he could get into his throat, he could feel the dick swelling to its full potential and he was equal parts horny and terrified as he realized it's amazing size. This was definitely bigger than Lacey's dildo or fingers.

Lacey suddenly stopped the kissing. She just couldn't wait anymore. She took her hand off of Chase's head as she jumped back into the bed behind them and told him to crawl up on his back and lay himself against her chest. She propped her upper third against a couple of big, fluffy pillows against the headboard and slowly stroked her hands through Chase's hair as he settled in between her breasts. His head was just below hers where she could watch the erotic show unfold.

The low lights were still on and if anyone had looked into the illuminated square of her window from the other multistory complex across the street, they'd have seen as Bobby's large muscular frame came towards his prizes on the bed.

Bobby climbed up in between Chase's legs and pushed them open as he crawled in between them.

Lacey reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube which she handed up Bobby.

Bobby squeezed a huge glob of lubricant out onto his cock making it slick and wet and loudly enticing, like something out of an 80's porno. Chase looked at the cock with a strange mix of fear and hunger.

The attractive stallion of a man pushed Chase's legs up and wrapped them around his back as he slowly ran his cock under Chase's ballsack and through his crack for the first time. He grabbed the base of his cock and smacked Chase's bouncy cheeks, teasing him more and more with each passing second.

Chase had his eyes clothes as he breathed sensually in and out, enjoying the way Lacey's fingers calmed him as she ran them through his hair and over his chest and neck and face. She applied soft kisses to his ears and necks.

Then Chase felt Bobby's slippery cock being lined up with his hole. He felt the mushroom head began to push into him and for the first time in his life he felt another man enter his ass.

Bobby's bulbous head caused Chase to moan in pain as Lacey tried to soothe him by talking into his ear. She told him how sexy he looked. She told him what a good little slut he was and how she couldn't wait for him to experience this. She told him that how turned on she was and how wet it was making her pussy.

"Relax your ass baby, let Bobby push himself all the way in." She said to him lasciviously.

Chase moaned as Bobby pushed his cock inch by mind-fucking inch into his bowels.

He was so damn stretched out when Bobby finally bottomed out inside of him at a full eight inches that he felt like he might faint. His cock was like a long soda can. Or at least that's what it felt like at that moment.

"Unnnngggghhhh," Chase moaned as his own cock throbbed along with the feeling of the softly vibrating that completely filled his ass.

And then Bobby started to pull a little bit out, and a little bit in. Three inches out and three inches in. Four inches out and four inches in. Soon the thrusts started to become longer. And soon the thrusts started to become harder.

Bobby would hesitate when he pulled almost all of the way out and then put a little more power when he thrusted all the way back into his ass.

Lacey had never been so turned on before. This was everything she had ever wanted. Her own boyfriend, taking a cock in front of her. She held him tightly with her arms around his chest and said dirty things into his ear while he was fucked.

"Such a good little boy Chase. I love how slutty you're being for me. I love how good you're taking that large cock baby. Mmm, such a hot, slutty little ass baby. You take cock almost as good as me baby! Do you like that cock up your tight ass?"

"YESSSS!" Chase moaned back as Bobby continued to plow into him, all of his incredible fucking skills and stamina being immediately put on display as their bull moved his body like a machine.

"You know baby, you have to let Bobby cum in all of your holes tonight so that your conversion to being a little cockslut for me will be complete, right?" Bobby was so turned on by every single thing she said. Who the hell was this girl?!?

"MMMMmmmfff, yeah." He moaned back as his body writhed on top of hers while Bobby continued to slam his hips into Chase's ass.

"First you need to let Bobby cum in your ass, baby. This is called 'breeding'. Will you do that for me baby? Will you take his cum deep up your ass?" She spoke out loud and Bobby smiled at her as heard every nasty word. She was a fucking pro.

"Yesssss," Chase moaned again. His ass had never felt so many things at once. Something deep in his ass felt amazing every time Bobby entered him and his dick smeared precum all over his chest as it slapped against him as she was fucked.

Lacey brought her hand around to jack him off while they fucked.

If Lacey had thin walls there was a good chance her neighbors could hear Chase's moans.

She giggled out loud as she listened to his absolute cries of pleasure being delivered by Bobby's bullish pounding. She pushed her lips up close to his ear again and tortured him with her sexy words again.

"To think, your first ever cock that you take for me is a BIG. BLACK. COCK. I never imagined I'd be able to whore you out so quickly to a black cock. I figured we might have to start you out small...but now I know my baby will be ready for whatever sized cock or cocks that I want him to take."

Her words were pushing the cum up faster through his balls and dick. He knew he wasn't going to last long.

"I'm really close," Chase moaned back to her as she beamed at the fact that he was going to cum while being fucked. Her straight, clean-cut boyfriend, fucked and dominated while in her arms.

"Bobby I think Chase is about to cum, can you breed his ass now please?" She said it so matter-of-factly that Chase felt like his head could've spun in a circle. She spoke about his ass like it was just a piece of her property. And he knew then that's exactly what it was. That's why he was so turned on.

"Yeah, I think this little slut is ready to be bred," Bobby said. He pulled Chase's legs up suddenly and put them each over his shoulders. As he did this he folded Chase in half a little and was almost fucking him directly down into the bed now. Lacey found the scene absolutely gladiatorial. Her boyfriend was in the center of the arena with a lion bearing down on him into finality.

Bobby was fully thrusting the absolute might of all eight inches of his monster into Chase's gaping hole. The lurid sounds of wet lubricant and hips slapping against the cushion of Chase's buns all while he moaned like a frenzied backseat high school slut was like the soundtrack of Lacey's wettest dreams.

"I'm gonna fill this slut up with my cum!" Bobby said suddenly from above them and he lifted Chase's legs even higher now as he half-stood while he fucked like an offensive lineman driving ahead into the opposing player and dirt.

Chase felt Bobby begin to swell in his ass as his own orgasm began to tremor beneath the topsoil of his loins.

"That's it baby, cum while Bobby's breeds you." Lace said as she jacked his cock off now directly towards his face. That's how bent in half Chase's body was as Bobby dominated him from above. He watched as Bobby rammed into him from above like some sort of Greek fucking Titan.

His ass had never felt so good in his entire life.

Bobby's cock exploded inside of him suddenly as Bobby roared from above. Chase could literally feel his ass filling with an overly wet gushing warmth as Bobby continued his thrusts.

"Oh yes Baby, you're such a good little cumslut aren't you?"

And that last line from Lacey was enough to push Chase over the edge too.

His cock spurted wildly as Lacey jacked him off hard in the direction of his own face. His first volley landed across his nose and eyelid. His second and third and fourths she was able to better aim at his mouth and lips and chin. Chase didn't know where this was coming from, but he licked his tongue out to collect his warm cum and take it into his mouth. He was so fucking horny. He was so fucking blown away by it all.

When both boys were finally done cumming, Bobby slowly let Chase's legs down on his side. His large cock was still firmly lodged in Chase's ass while the three of them looked at each other.

Chase's body was still tingling all over as he suntanned in his afterglow. Lacey couldn't believe how wet she was from what she had just seen.

"Bobby, meet my boyfriend Chase. Chase, meet my friend Bobby." She said to them both as they each laughed a little at her. They shook hands in that much-needed moment of brevity.

"Well Lacey, did I fuck your boyfriend's ass to your satisfaction? Is our deal still in place?" Bobby asked as a deviant grin crept across his lips while he looked at her.

"Mmmm, yes, you definitely did. That's exactly what I wanted. And a deal is a deal. So...for the rest of the night, you get to use both of us however you'd like." She said, as her fingers pushed more of Chase's cumshot into his mouth from where he listened to them speak.

"Good," Bobby said, slowly pulling his cock out of Chase's used ass with an oily POP.

"First things first, both of you come over here by the window and clean this cock off with your mouths." He said, taking the reigns from Lacey.

He moved to the side of the bed that was directly up against the window and stood up on it as Lacey and Chase both crawled over to kneel in front of him.

Chase met his sexy girlfriend's lips at the lube-and-ass covered dick and his heartbeat quickened again when they brought their lips together to share a cock for the first time.

"That's very good sucking my little sluts. Suck that big cock totally clean," he said as his hands came down to push on both of their willing heads. "You both better get ready. Tonight is going to be the naughtiest night of your sexual lives."

"'Til the sun comes up?" Lacey asked, as she looked up at him with pleading face. She was so excited that her pussy had soaked through her block thong panties.

"'Til the sun comes up." Bobby replied. And Lacey and Chase continued to share his beautifully hard penis, even as an apartment full of four young co-eds had begun to watch the incredibly illuminated silhouette show from just across the street.

Lacey knew that the girls had seen them earlier and she pushed her boyfriend's head even firmer into Bobby's crotch as she went further into her performance mode.

This night was going to be absolutely fucking bonkers.

(To Be Continued...)

12