She Makes Some Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen lifts herself off the dildo and decides to take things to the next level.

She moves up on the bed and removes the nipple suckers. When they come off, he moans. He is surprised at how sensitive his nipples have become. Even the slightest movement of air is like a hot line to his aching cock.

She rubs his nipples with her fingers, which causes him to arch and groan with her stimulus. Taking a little lube from his cock, she rubs and lightly pinches both nipples, alternating with light scrapes of her fingernails. He thrashes and moans in response, sooo frustrated, turned on and powerless to touch his achingly hard cock. He is quivering and almost in tears.

After working on him for about 20 minutes, she gets up and goes over to the dresser where her new toys are. She puts on (in) the feeldoe and strap on harness. She did not realize how good it feels until she slipped it in as her pussy twitched and got wetter.

Thinking about fucking Dan in the ass has apparently turned her on more than she realized. Mmmm, she thinks.

Next she gets the bottle of lube and squirts some into the Tenga. That done, she brings the new 8-inch dildo, the Tenga and the lube over to the bed and sets them down.

Talking to Dan, she says, "I hope you are appreciating all of the work I am putting into giving you pleasure." He goes gmurrf in response.

She says, "that's nice, I want you to feel special. Now I have some more treats for you."

She grabs his ankle, raises his foot to the headboard while he protests, trying to say no, no around the gag. Karen grabs his other one, raises it and uses the snap hooks to fasten the restraints to the links that are already there.

She then gets a big pillow and slides it under the towel and under him, raising his ass, up off the bed.

She reaches around his head and removes the dildo gag.

He says, "Oh, thank you. My jaw was getting pretty sore with that thing in my mouth."

She asks him, "Well, have you learned your lesson? Are you going to be quiet, or should I put it back on you?"

His response is, "Oh no, please don't. I'll be quiet."

Karen says "good" and slowly slides the Tenga onto his cock, causing him to arch up and gasp. She then says, "Ah ah, I want you to be quiet," which adds to his frustration.

That thing feels incredible on his cock, making him want to cum instantly. She starts to slowly slide it up and down on his cock and asks him if he likes it, causing him to moan and say, "Oh yes, yes. Please, please let me cum!"

Next she gets the lube and dribbles some on his ass while holding the Tenga still on his cock. She slowly and lightly rubs it around and around and into his rosebud. She gets some more lube and starts working it in, adding lube and fingers until she has 3 fingers in him. She then takes her fingers out and wipes them on the little towel she has there while leaving the Tenga on his cock.

He starts gasping and moaning, wiggling his ass around and begging her to put it back in.

She keeps circling his little hole with her lubed finger for the next 20 minutes. In concert with stroking him, she has brought him to the edge of cumming 3 times, with several minutes of cooling off in between. He is whining and making little uh uh noises as he wiggles his ass, trying to get her fingers back in.

When Karen feels that his ass is REALLY hungry to have something in it, she moves up and slides the tip of the 8 inch dildo around and around on his rosebud. Now he is trying to thrust as he is begging her to put it in, saying, "Oh please, I NEED it in my ass! Please, please!"

She has a big grin on her face as she starts to press the dildo in. He responds "Ooooh, yes!" and then she stops. She has about 2 inches in him and he starts begging, "Oh more, put it in more. God I want it in me, please please fuck me."

His focus is now completely on his ass. He has forgotten about his cock, which is as hard as ever, and he continues to squirm and thrust, trying to get more in.

Karen asks him "do you want to cum?" He replies, "oh yes, but I want that in me too."

She asks, "What's the matter? Do you feel frustrated?"

He says, "Yes, please put it in."

She goes on to say "now you know how I have felt for this past three months, wanting to cum but not having anything but my vibrator to get me off. Maybe I should keep you on edge for three months so you will know how I feel. I am also thinking of a new nickname for you too."

He says "nickname?"

She replies, "Yes, Barney. Barney Bumfuck."

He just groans.

She asks, "Do you think you could stand going 3 months without cumming?"

He howls and almost cries as he says, "No no no, please let me cum. I'll be good, really, I promise," with his Tenga covered cock waving in the air.

She tells him that it is a little late for that - three months late.

He starts begging again. "Oh please let me cum. I'm sorry. I'll be better, I promise."

Her response is "we'll see" as she starts to put more pressure on the dildo, causing it to slide in deeper.

He begs her to put it all the way in. "Fuck me, fuck me! Oh put it in!"

She starts stroking him as he shudders from the feeling of being penetrated. She does not want him to cum so it is time to let him cool down. She lets go of his cock and finally slides the dildo into his ass all the way moving it around a little bit, stretching him slightly.

He gasps and says, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

He did not really hurt from the penetration but it was good yet strange, feeling her dildo sliding into his ass. He was now nicely stretched and was getting used to the new fullness and that delicious pleasure from the spot inside him.

She slowly pulls out until just the head is in him and stops.

He squirms and says, "Oh no, no, no. Don't stop, PLEASE don't stop!"

She slowly slides it back in, moving her end in a circle to stretch him as he cries "more, more."

She asks him if he wants to cum yet and he starts begging her to please let him cum.

She smiles and says, "Not yet honey, I haven't fucked you yet." He is puzzled by her remark but keeps his mouth shut, hoping she will let him cum.

Now that she has pulled the dildo out of his ass, it feels empty and he wants it back in there. His cock is still rock hard and he wants to cum so badly he is almost in tears.

She sets the dildo aside and slides up to him. As she holds her "cock" in her hand she feels quite powerful and likes it.

She presses it on his rosebud and works it around and around, teasing his ass.

He moans and starts begging her to put it in.

Her response is, "Oh does wittle Barney-poo want to get fucked?"

He replies, "Yes, please, please!"

She says "well, since you asked so nicely" and starts to push into him, enjoying the way it feels on her clit.

Once she is in all the way, she pulls completely out and slides it back into his now hungry ass, enjoying sticking it in all over again.

She does this slowly and gently until she is sure that he can take it faster and harder.

She starts thrusting the dildo faster and faster into his not so tight ass until she feels him tense up. Then she stops and slowly pulls it out. He groans and starts begging her to put it back in and fuck him.

During all of this, Karen has discovered that the Feeldoe presses on her clit in a good way. This sends sparks through her pelvic area and causes her vagina to convulse. Oh, this is nice, she thinks and also discovers that the bulb presses on her G-spot as she pulls back, further stimulating her.

As she starts back in, she begins to focus on how it feels for her and decides that it is now her turn. She starts fucking him in earnest, not paying attention to him at all. Instead, she is focused on getting herself off in this new way. Not only does it feel good but it gives her a strong sense of power as she fucks him. What could be better than this?

She can feel herself getting close and, after a few more thrusts, explodes in an intense, convulsive orgasm, thinking, "Oh this is good. I am going to fuck him more often and next time he is going to suck my cock before I give it to him. It's just too bad that I didn't know how good this is years ago, but at least I can make up for lost time."

After she settles down, she pulls the strap-on out, with the bulb causing convulsions as she withdraws it from his ass. She then unfastens it and slides it out of her vagina, causing still more convulsions as it comes out.

He starts whining again, begging her to stick it back in and let him cum. She ignores him and goes into the bathroom to clean up, putting the feeldoe in a sink full of warm water and some toy cleaner.

Walking back into the bedroom, she says, "What are we going to do with you? I kind of like the idea of making you suffer for three months before you cum.

Hearing this, he starts begging her to please let him cum. He will do anything; just let him cum, please, please, please.

Karen tells him "I'll think about it" and starts stroking him with the Tenga.

He starts begging again and she says, "QUIET or I will gag you!"

He whimpers and is quiet.

She likes the Tenga. If she puts her finger over the hole on the end, she can get suction as she pulls it up his cock. He reacts instantly with a quiver and a moan. Those Japanese have done a very good job with it.

She settles down to a cycle of slow stroking followed by four or five rapid strokes with her finger on the end to create maximum suction. The rapid strokes cause him to arch, groan and quiver as he approaches orgasm. She then stops.

He almost screams he is so frustrated. He is so very close and she leaves him hanging there. This is fun for her and a great comeuppance for him.

She then picks up the 8-inch dildo and works it into his ass, enjoying his squeals and gasps as it slides in.

Now, using one hand on the Tenga and the other shoving the dildo in and out of his ass, she cycles him through the strokes a few more times and decides it is time to finish him off.

Starting very slowly she gradually increases the speed and, using her finger on the end, the intensity of the suction on his cock and moving the dildo faster in concert with the Tenga.

He starts to quiver, thrash his head from side to side and moan.

She keeps going and finally takes him over the edge. He starts with a low moan that increases in pitch and volume, as he gets closer to his climax. He convulses and screams as he thrusts his hips when he reaches the orgasm that has been building all day.

After he explodes, he experiences a series of "aftershocks" and all he can do is lie there and moan.

Karen gently slides the Tenga off his cock and slowly pulls the dildo out of his ass and goes into the bathroom. Dropping the dildo into the sink, she gets a washcloth and runs it under hot water.

Coming back to the bed, she washes all of the lube off his privates and ass. She has the CB-6000 box right there and tries the various rings until she finds one that fits just right.

Dan is now coherent enough to ask, "What's that?"

Karen says "just a little something to keep you safe. That was a pretty intense play session so you need a little protection because your cock is so sensitive."

He says, "Oh" and relaxes.

With the right ring size selected, she tries the various pins and spacers until the fit looks good. Then she slides the cage onto the pins and snaps the padlock in place. He is now completely under her control.

Karen then gets up and unsnaps his legs, slowly letting them return to the bed. Once they are down, she removes the pillow and he relaxes, saying, "God that orgasm was intense. It was a long time getting there but boy was it good. I also loved your playing with my ass."

Karen reaches up and removes his blindfold, causing him to blink and squint as his eyes adjusted to the light. He looked down at his cock, saw the plastic thing and asks, "What is that?"

She says, "It is to keep you safe and under my control. It is a chastity cage."

He asks, "What? A chastity cage, what for?"

Her response was, "To keep you focused on taking proper care of me. If you make me happy, I will unlock it and let you cum."

He says, "Oh, wait a minute, that's not fair' and she says, "Neither is not making me cum for over three months."

He said "uh" and kept quiet.

She went on to explain that if he treated her well she would let him out to play. If he continued to be a selfish, self-centered ass, it would be a long time before he got to cum. From now on, she owned his cock and his ass, which she intended to fuck regularly. If he did not like it, she would unlock him and he could pack his bags and leave. She was through with his bullshit behavior.

He looked at her, realized that she was serious and said, "Oh, ok."

She said, "Fine, now go take a shower."

She has changed and is lying in bed thinking about the day's events while he is showering.

While she was sitting there, Patty called - excited about what she just learned from Paul. It seems that Dan was not out with the boys on Friday nights but at the bar in the Radisson Hotel with a busty brunette.

Paul saw him there twice, making out in the booth at the back of the bar. Patty's comment was "With him now caged, I guess he won't be playing with that hot broad anymore."

Karen was furious but decided to get better control of Dan before confronting him.

This information made her even more pissed off at him and she was definitely not ready to forgive him and not willing to let their relationship return to what it was. It will be a long time before she lets him out of his cock cage.

She gets up, goes into the bathroom where he is still in the shower and tells him to be sure and clean up the toys in the sink. If they are not clean and dried to her satisfaction he will find sea salt in the lube she uses on him next time.

She pats the bed when he comes out of the bathroom, telling him to sit down. When he complies, she tells him that she needs him to be clear on what she wants.

She tells him that if he takes the cage off, this will be the end of their marriage. She goes on to say that she is sick and tired of being used by him for his pleasure at the expense of hers, making it clear that the choice to wear the cage is his, says that if he decides to keep it on, he will be able to take it off periodically and have an orgasm.

How often depends on him and how well he meets her needs. If he does not agree and takes the cage off, he will find his clothes on the front porch and will receive divorce papers within a few days.

Given that her older brother is one of the top family practice attorneys in the county, he gulps and agrees to leave it on and tells her it is "because he wants her to be happy."

She tells him that he has made a wise decision and has an agreement for him to sign. (She did an internet search and found material on contracts to control husbands.)

After he has read it and signed it, she goes into the kitchen to start fixing dinner, leaving him to get dressed.

They have a quiet meal since he is very unsure of himself and does not want to do anything to upset her more. This is fine with her as she is lost in thought about how she is going to train him.

She is civil to him but lets him know by her attitude and actions that she is still very pissed.

After watching TV for a while, they go to bed with a chill still between them. He is hopeful that things will be better tomorrow. The cage on his cock is comfortable and he hasn't had an erection start so he has no idea as to what that will be like.

In the morning, they both got up a little early. He went into the kitchen, started the coffee and began fixing breakfast, which was not his usual behavior.

12