She Makes Some Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put the ear buds in his ears and turned it on, asking him if it was loud enough. He replied that it was just right.

With that, she walked into the living room and gave Patty a call, who wanted to know EVERYTHING about how it was going.

Karen spent the next hour or so giving her all of the details, interrupted only by her quietly checking on Dan every 10-15 minutes.

Patty was especially interested in the audio files, particularly since they seemed to be working so well on Dan.

All of her discussions with Patty about training Dan made her quite horny. Finally, she told Patty goodbye and went back into the bedroom.

Dan was still listening to the audio files so she sat on the bed and began to tease him - lightly stroking his nipples, his lips, his balls and the inside of his thighs, making him squirm and moan at her touch.

When the audio files were finished, she removed the blindfold and ear buds, after putting the iPod up on the nightstand, she asked him how he liked the files.

He responded that he really liked the woman's voice and that it relaxed him, which was great. He told her that the audio had made him think about the chastity cage and how he liked the feeling of being horny and yet unable to get fully hard.

He realized that the cage intensified his need to cum, which made him feel like he was 18 again; and, to his surprise, he really wanted to lick her to an orgasm.

She smiled and told him that he will get the chance to do just that.

She then stood on the bed with her feet on each side of his head and then lowered herself down onto his face, telling him that if he does a good job, he may get to cum.

He eagerly started in on her very wet pussy, enjoying her responsiveness to his touch. She rode him hard and it was not long before she had her first climax.

He did not stop and she soon rolled into another one.

He found himself caught up in eating her and sucking up all of her abundant juices. He REALLY wanted more and wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible.

He simply could not get enough of her; she tasted so sweet and so good that he did not want to stop, ever. He loved the way her lips felt in his mouth, the way she responded when he moved his tongue randomly over her clitoris while gently sucking on it.

He could spend hours eating her.

For her part, she had several more orgasms, each one harder than the previous one.

Surprised by the fact that he was so focused on giving her pleasure rather than getting himself off. It served to make him even hornier, which he enjoyed and oh, did his cock ache.

The feeling of his intense need was a new experience for him. It really was as if he was 18 again.

She surged into another climax, followed by yet another one. She began to cum almost continuously, which went on until she simply could not stand any more.

She told him "stop, stop! That's enough" and moved off his face. She had difficulty moving because her legs were like jello, but managed to roll next to him on the bed and rest for a bit.

She thanked him for a job well done and that she needed that. For those intense climaxes, he has earned some pleasure.

With that, she untied his wrists and told him to turn over and get on his hands and knees. He quietly complied and she re-tied his wrists when he was in position.

She put a hand towel on the bed underneath his cock.

Then she went to her "toy box" and got her harness and feeldoe, looking forward to burying it in his ass.

Once she had it in herself and held in place by the harness, she got some lube, put on one of the vinyl gloves and walked back to the bed.

She knelt by his head and stroked him to get "her" cock hard. Grabbing his hair, she pulled his mouth onto the dildo and told him to suck it.

He did not object and immediately went to work on it, taking it deep into his mouth and running his tongue all around the head. After a few minutes, she pulled out and moved down behind him.

Kneeling between his legs, she worked some of the lube into his ass while stroking his cock. Her touch had him squirming and trying to get her finger in deeper.

She smacked him on the cheek and told him to hold still. He moaned but behaved and let her continue to work the lube in, adding a second finger to stretch him more.

He groaned and moved into her fingers, forcing them deeper into his ass.

She smacked him again with her free hand and told him to stop moving and be quiet.

When she is sure he was well lubed, she felt for and found his prostate.

Rubbing it with a circular motion, she soon has him dripping and moaning.

She reminds him again to be quiet as she continues to milk him.

He comments that she is making him cum. She says, "Yes, without the orgasm. You have to earn it, remember?"

He just groans.

When it looks like the towel has collected all he is going to produce, she adds more lube to his ass and coats her dildo as well. Holding him at his hip, she presses the tip against his rosebud.

Once he realizes what she is doing, he tries to move into the dildo.

She smacks his cheek and says, "Be still!"

He obeys and she continues to slowly work it in. He moans and begs, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me."

She tells him "When I'm ready, you will get it. Not before." She holds still to make her point.

Slowly she slides in until she is completely buried in his ass. The pressure from the dildo feels good on her clitoris but she resists the temptation to fuck him hard. Instead, she slowly pulls out of him until just the tip is in his ass.

He moans as she withdraws the dildo but manages to hold still.

Smiling to herself, she thrusts hard into him, enjoying his squeal as she buries her "cock" in his ass and asks him "is this what you wanted?"

All he can do is moan. He is surprised at how strong his need is to be fucked. He cannot seem to get enough of her cock, and it feels sooo good, filling him and putting pressure on that spot inside his ass. He had no idea that he would feel this strongly about wanting to be fucked. It was new territory for him and he had to admit that he really enjoyed it.

She slowly pulls out and drives back into him just as hard as the previous time. He meets her stroke and grunts.

She decides that this is enough play and starts fucking him hard and fast, enjoying the pressure on her "G" spot from the bulb and the feeling of the ridges on her clit.

It is only a matter of seconds until she is lost in the feeling and forgets about him as she fucks his ass for her pleasure.

He meets her thrusts, pushing back as she pushes in. He is just as lost as she is; completely focused on the feeling of that stiff cock filling his ass.

After a bit she cums hard, enjoying thrusting her cock up his ass and feeling the pressure on her clit.

She slowly slides out of him as he groans and says noooo.

He wants her to keep going, to keep fucking him, it feels fantastic and he wants it saying, "Please don't stop, fuck me more." He is surprised at how hungry he is to get fucked.

She tells him that this is enough for now and that she needs to take a break for a while.

She releases his wrists and tells him to turn over saying, "since you have been a good boy, you will get to cum."

After he turns over, she refastens his wrists and takes the key from around her neck.

He watches her every move intently, desperately wanting to get off.

Once she is sure that he is secure, she unlocks the cage on his cock.

He sighs and immediately gets painfully hard.

She smiles at him and asks him, "Do you think it will feel good to cum?"

He groans and says "Oh yes, god yes, please!"

She replies "but it hasn't been 3 months yet." He groans and is quiet, hoping she will not lock him back up.

She thinks about it for a minute or two and says, "Since you have given me some nice orgasms, I will make you cum.

You must realize that how often you get off is totally dependent on you. If you treat me well and give me many delicious orgasms, you will cum, if not, it may take the full 3 months."

With that, she poured a little lube on the head of his cock and worked it around and around on just the head with her fingertips, occasionally sliding her fingers down his cock.

While she is doing this she is asking him how it feels, does he like it, is he ready to cum? This keeps his focus on his achingly hard cock. All he can do is moan and say, "yes, yes."

Now she gets serious with her stroking, making a circle with her thumb and forefinger around the head of his cock, she slowly slides down his cock while gripping him hard. Then she slides both of her hands down his cock, one after the other.

This gives him the feeling of going in and in, into a tight vagina. He starts to shake with need and begs her to let him cum.

She changes and holds the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand, with her thumb on the underside; this allows her to feel when he is approaching an orgasm.

As soon as she feels that he is about to cum, she squeezes his cock at the base to stop him and lets him cool down, while teasingly telling him "ooh, I can feel that you are really close, do you really want to cum?"

She repeatedly brings him to the edge of an orgasm until he is a quivering mess, moaning and grunting incoherently. All the while she is telling him "imagine how good it will feel when you cum" and asking him if he is ready yet.

Finally, she decides to take him over the edge. Feeling that he will explode any second now, she gives his cock an additional slow hard stroke.

With her other hand, she feels the stroke is not quite enough so she starts a second slow stroke. This one is working as she can feel his balls tighten up as he approaches his climax.

Quickly returning her hand to the head of his cock, she slowly starts down again. This is enough to do it. As she feels his cock start to pulse, she lets go completely, leaving his cock to pump while searching for contact.

Without stimulus, his exploding cock waves in the air with each pulse of cum shooting onto his chest and belly. His moans and frantic thrusting give testament to the intense agony of his unsatisfying orgasm.

She watches and smiles thinking "good, that's a hard one and there are going to be MANY more."

After he has finished, she gets the damp towel and cleans him up. Once he is clean, she puts the cage back on his now flaccid cock and releases his wrists, telling him to go get a shower and come to bed.

The next morning, Saturday, he was up early and again the smell of fresh coffee woke her up. Thinking about last night, she realized that she enjoyed ruining his orgasm immensely and definitely wanted to do it more.

Watching his hard cock pulsing and waving as he came made her wet then and even now as she thought about it.

Thinking about today, she realized that it was time for his new series of audio files, which she would get to right after breakfast. She also had to start working on finding a couple of guys to work him over.

She got up and walked into the kitchen, where he was busy with the hash browns. He looked up, smiled and asked her if she wanted a cup of coffee.

She returned his smile and said, "Oh yes, that's what woke me up. It smells delicious" as she walked over and poured herself a cup.

He went on to thank her for his orgasm last night, saying that it was incredibly intense; going on to tell her that he really enjoyed the long slow buildup to his climax and that being in chastity for the week made everything just that much stronger.

He really did feel like a horny teenager.

She smiled at him and said, "Don't worry sweetie, you can be sure that there will be many more like it. I'm glad it was so intense for you."

Again, the thought of his cock pulsing and waving as he came made her gush.

He told her "Go in and sit down, honey. Breakfast will be ready in a moment."

Still thinking about his exploding cock, she took her coffee in and sat down at the table. One of the nice changes in his behavior was that he was being so much more attentive.

Keeping him caged and frustrated was bringing more benefits than she originally thought it would.

After breakfast, they went upstairs to shower and get dressed. He did not whine even once about his caged cock. The audio files definitely worked.

Now it was time for her to get started on the next phase of his training.

Since today is Saturday and "Barney" will be glued to a football game for most of the day, so she will have time to prepare the next audio files for him. She also has to line up two cocks to work him over.

Sure enough, Dan plugged right into the football game on TV, giving her time to take care of things.

First, she transferred the new files to her iPod and then she dug out Diana's card and gave her a call.

After chatting a bit and bringing her up to date on her training progress, she asked if Diana knew of anyone who could come over and fuck "Barney" in his mouth and in his ass.

She explained that this was the final phase of using him the way he used her for all the years they have been married. She wanted to be there for the whole thing and even get it on video if she could.

Diana told her that she might know someone who would be interested and that she would let her know late next week at the earliest.

She went on to tell her that it would be a treat for two of her subbies if everything worked out right.

Karen gave Diana her cell number and thanked for her help, telling her to call anytime.

By now, the game was over and it was time for dinner so she went into the kitchen to fix dinner.

Dan called from the living room and asked if he could get the cage off tonight.

Her reply was "we'll see."

After dinner, he took the last of the dishes into the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher.

Karen told him that she was going in to take a shower, and when she was done, he was to give himself an enema and take a shower as well.

Once he was squeaky clean, he was to put on his wrist restraints and get on the bed.

She had on her "mistress" outfit when she walked into the bedroom.

He took one look at her and groaned, feeling the constraint of the cock cage as he tried to get an erection.

She smiled and asked him if he wanted out of the cock cage.

His response was "Oh yes please, and can I cum too?"

She said, "We'll see" as she walked over to the bed and started fastening his wrists to the headboard.

When she finished, she slipped the blindfold over his eyes and got her iPod from the nightstand. Putting the ear buds in his ears, she turned it on and asked him if it was loud enough.

He replied, "Up just a little please." She adjusted the volume, tickled his cock for a minute and left the bedroom.

The files on the iPod were: relax and accept, sucking cock, cum obsession, size queen for anal sex and awaken refreshed.

These would keep him quiet for the next three hours, which would give her time to call Patty.

She immediately went into the living room and gave Patty a call. Spending the next hour sharing what she had learned from Diana and from her web search. She was delighted that it was working out so well.

Patty was excited and eager to start in on her hubby, Paul. She also liked the idea of giving him a ruined orgasm.

Karen told her that she had to get back to "Barney" to see how he was doing and promised to keep Patty current on her progress.

She went back to the bedroom to check on him. Other than being a little stiff from being restrained, he was enthusiastic about the audio files.

He reiterated that he really liked the woman's voice and that the files were very relaxing.

Since the files were longer than the previous ones, she decided to rub his arms a bit to get his circulation going.

As he was still blindfolded, she also decided to test him to see how well the audio files worked. Inserting two fingers into her pussy, she worked them in and out for a bit.

She then ran them lightly over his lips and was surprised at the strong reaction she triggered. He moved forward and sucked her fingers quickly into his mouth.

He was hungry like a calf nursing its mommy, sucking strongly and running his tongue all over her fingers, tasting her.

Given his response, she went over and got the realistic dildo that she bought over a week ago. Sliding it into herself, she enjoyed the feeling of it filling her as she stroked it in and out.

After getting herself warmed up, she held the tip of the silicone cock to his lips. He lunged forward and took as much into his mouth as he could.

She asked him, "Oh, do you want to suck on this nice cock for me?"

He responded by groaning and trying to draw the whole thing into his mouth.

His reaction made her gush. She could not wait to watch him suck a real cock.

She started to work her "cock" in and out of his mouth, telling him to suck harder and that she wanted to feel his tongue on the head. With each stroke, she forced it deeper into his mouth.

He gagged a bit but she kept pushing, telling him to "Take it! Come on, I want you to suck it ALL in" as she pushed harder and harder.

He did not resist her efforts to bury the dildo in his throat. It was obvious to her that he WANTED that cock.

By tipping his head back, he allowed her to get the last couple of inches into his throat. She encouraged him, telling him that he was a good cocksucker, that it felt so good and to keep working his tongue on her cock.

Suddenly he stiffened and groaned, she realized that he had cum without being touched. This is interesting she thought and filed it away for later.

Since his enthusiasm for continuing the "training" disappeared with his orgasm, she decided to stop it for the night.

She released him, unlocked his cock cage and told him to go get cleaned up and take a shower.

She went and changed, getting ready for bed.

She was lying there reviewing the evening's events in her mind when he came in from the bathroom. She had him stand in front of her while she put on his cage and locked it in place.

He said "Thanks honey," and climbed into bed with her. He was more affectionate than usual, telling her how much he loved her and how good the audio files were at relaxing him, thanking her for getting them as well.

12