She Never Came Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept a douche and Fleet's kit in the car and at work, too. Oh, Tor, I NEVER let you have 'sloppy seconds,' always cleaning my cheating cunt and ass out really well before coming home.

But I had to have more and more penetrating, pumping in-and-out sex, every day and night. I started to have 'parties' at motels around the city and neighboring towns. I may have had seizure-sex during the parties, I just don't remember. I made sure I never went to a motel that you stayed at, with your work.

When you caught me out, that horrible night, I'd already had more than 26 'parties' and loved every sexy strip, every booby squeeze, clit and pussy suck and every penetration fuck at each. I was getting all the sex I needed, except that I always needed more, within a couple of hours after all those fucks.

When you filmed me and then walked out, I knew the game I was playing was over. I crashed in the motel, sleeping with 5 of the guys, who fucked me all over again in the morning. I even loved fucking the guys then, too. As soon as I could, I went to my boss, sexed him again, told him everything and let him know I'd be willing to take the previously-offered job onboard a cruise-ship. That day, he and two other guys all drove me down to the company's headquarters in Galveston. We all had sex once in Texas City, off on a side road near the water, on the way and once in a Galveston motel, on the beach.

I 'interviewed' with a few horny corporate guys, knowing what they wanted. I invented a new name for myself, Gloria (you know, after the old rock song). During the 'interview,' I had my second black-out seizure [blank], waking to find myself totally nude, legs spread wide and spread over the arms of an easy chair, sitting in a puddle of cum with more oozing out of my ass and cunt.

Obviously I got the job. After a whirlwind of shopping in some 'specialty' shops for slutty clothes and dinner outfits, I was to be a 'hostess' onboard the cruise liner. Yeah, sure. More like a paid escort slut for the ship's officers and company executives, up to 20 a night, who were offered free cruises-with-sex-benefits. I was articulate, well educated and I was an insatiable fuck. What more would a hard, erect man want, with no strings and no attachments.

I was assigned an assistant, whom you know as Xia. She was there to make sure I ate healthy, took exercise, slept and got some sun, to keep up my tan. She managed my onboard calendar, and rescued me from the groups of up to first 20, then up to 30 fucked-out men, to return to my suite and get cleaned out for the next man or men. She also managed me through my slowly increasing number of black-out seizures [blank], where I was more on fucking automatic pilot and not aware of anything except having grunting, screaming, thrashing sex, sex and more sex.

Oh, Tor, you'd like Xia. She's smart and yet sexy as hell. Where I'm a slowly dying super-slut nympho, she is a one-man woman. But she, too, loves to fuck and has the fewest inhibitions and hang-ups about sex of any woman I ever met ... except me, of course. She, too, likes to strip naked and doesn't like bras or panties much at all. Her nips are just as sensitive as mine, and, despite her calm Chinese face, she is a loud screamer and a dirty talker when she's fucking. She loves to suck cock, whenever she can get any. She didn't get to have more than a few 'dates' because her care of me took up more and more of her time. I think you and she should get together, sex each other for a long time and have her move in with you.

Xia helped me with the ropes and cuffs I wore while doing my bondage work, suspended in the air. I've been flogged, whipped and humiliated. Ohhh, I loved all that fucking, too, so different from the 'vanilla' sex that my Tor gave me. I was penetrated and ass-fucked so much, by 30 and later by 40 guys and I loved it all [blank]. Often, Xia had to get me to our suite on a gurney, as i heaved and twisted in post orgasmic bliss [blank]. I threw up pints of cum [blank]. Ahhh, I want more and more fucking, that's about all I can even think about now.

Later:

Last night, right after doing a half-hour ultra sexy strip and nude dance show, I sucked and fucked over 50 men and some women, after I was tied to the floor and yet today I want more cocks inside me [blank]. It's getting hard to think and I [blank]. I'm drooling out so much sex juice that [blank]. I want to be fucked ... I need it ... dildos aren't enough, I need hard, erect MEN ... gimmie more fucking [blank].

Even later:

I keep having more and more black-out seizures [blank] and they are lasting longer and longer, even though I fuck like a maniac during each one, Xia tells me [blank]. Xia has to keep after me to get me to bathe, sleep and eat. I'm short of breath and using oxygen more [blank]. I've seen the ship's medical folks (and fucked all of them) but there's not much that they can do [blank].

Much later:

I can't go on any more [blank]. I'm going to get off the ship when we get back to Galveston and check into a hospice [blank]. I can't walk so well [blank]. Oh, I wanna get fucked so much now [blank]. I need so much sex, every hour of every day [blank].

In the Galveston hospice:

I'm here in something called a hospice. Xia is taking care of me now almost 24 hours a day [blank]. No fucking, and I'm going crazy with need for more and more sex [blank]. I tried to have sex with Xia but [blank]

Near the end:

I can't remember to whom I'm writing this letter or why, anyway [blank]. Keep forgetting to eat [blank]. Someone is taking care of me, I keep forgetting who [blank]. There's a tube stuck down in my throat, because [blank].

At the end:

Who is Tor? [blank].

Who is Xia? [blank].

Where am I? [blank].

Who am I? [blank].

Babbling. [blank]

Gasping. [blank].

Death, in her sleep.

Cremation.

——————————.

I finished reading, with tears in my eyes. Xia quietly said, "At the end, she didn't remember who or what you were. She didn't remember who I was. Finally, she forgot who she was, then how to swallow and at the last, how to breathe and stay alive."

"When Connie died, the company paid for her hospice stay and for her cremation. They offered me her former job as 'hostess,' but, as her letter said, I'm a one-man-at-a-time girl, so I said no. I got my severance check, plus the remains of Connie's savings and salary with the company, and we parted ways. That was yesterday, in Galveston. I took Connie's old car—she sold it to me for $1—which we put into storage. After her cremation, I took her ashes, this letter and drove my car here. It's parked outside."

"Right now, I'm homeless and free. I need to find a job quick, because my visa will be expired soon. I want to get citizenship here, but it's a long process and I've got to save up for the lawyer I'll have to have."

"So, Tor," she said, "this is the last instruction from her that I've carried out. She wanted you to have her cremated remains, to scatter at what Connie/Gloria said was 'your special place'."

Holding the little copper jar that contained my slut wife's ashes, I looked up and asked, "What now, Xia? Can I offer you a room and place to stay, while you look for a job?"

"Of course you can," she replied, "just so long as I can provide my own part of the deal. Remember, I helped Connie write that letter, so I know how I was described. Everything Connie wrote was the truth."

"There's no need for me to pretend to be shy, to say innuendo things, needing 2 or 3 dates. If you are fine with it, I'll start with getting into your bedroom, stripping nude, posing for you, sucking your cock, and then we'll go on from there. I want to be your own, personal slut. OK?"

Talk about shock. I'd just met Connie's former caregiver, not more than an hour ago, and she was now reaching for her zipper. This was slid down, and she wiggled out of her outfit, to stand in front of me, gloriously naked, dressed only in net stockings and low-heel pumps. Her breasts stood out from her slender chest, surmounted by small oriental nipples, about C-cups. There was no pussy fur at all.

She grinned at me, slowly turning around and letting me see all that she was offering. Then—so help me—she put one foot up on the bed. With one hand, she opened her vaginal lips and showed me her swollen, protruding clit and shiny, obviously wet pussy opening. Without words, still grinning, she gestured clearly, 'take that damn straining cock outta your pants and let me see it, right now.'

I did, stripping as would as any man confronted by such a woman. I said, voice shaking, "Xia, if you don't take care I'm gonna violate you, cause its been a long time since ..."

My cock was being sucked, as she said, "You can't ever violate me, no matter how hard you enter me or pound out your liquid lust, because you can't rape a willing woman. And I'm willing. I want you so much inside of me, especially as Connie kept describing you, between times she fucked round with her multitudes of men every day." Then she sucked even harder, and I erupted in her mouth, shooting cum down her throat and filling her up, the excess drooling out of her lips to dribble down her chin and on to the valley between her boobs.

I started to go limp, but then discovered that Xia had other plans, as she didn't let my cock go. She continued to slurp around my shaft, just barely avoiding the suddenly sensitive head. I closed my eyes and let it happen, feeling my cock start to re-harden. Within 5 minutes, I was hard again.

Xia said, "OK, mister, now's your time to try to fuck me. It doesn't matter that you can't rape me, cause I want you inside my little body so much. Do a good job. Really pound that cock into me. Show me no mercy. Fuck your little Chinese Xia and turn her into a slut ... well, into more of a slut, since I'm already one now. Turn me into your personal, private slut. I'm yours alone. Fuck me, right now!"

She was so small and I was so tall, but I just didn't give a damn. Her legs were already wide open and she was pulling her pussy lips apart with two tiny fingers, as she humped up in the air, off the mattress. This girl wanted fucking sex and I was going to give it to her. I poised just a moment, my straining cock-head right at her small but very wet opening, then deliberately pressed slowly down, feeling my dick-head touch the quivering flesh around her pussy hole. I pushed slowly in and her wet swollen pussy clasped around my cock-head.

She groaned and ground out, "Oh, that's it. That's why I'm naked under you. That's while my legs are spread apart. That's what I want. FUCK ME!"

I pressed downwards, slowly, holding back the urge to fuck her pussy like a crazy man, but slid down into her, until I bottomed out, with the base of my long, thick cock mashed against her pubic skin. She screamed, "Yeah! That's it. That's the cock I want, right where I want it. Now pound it in and out, while I cum and cum and cum."

I did and she did.

Somewhere in the middle of our first deep fuck, she switched languages and I heard a great deal of screamed, yelled and hissed Mandarin Chinese (she later told me), mixed with ultra-dirty American English. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes. FUCK ME! I don't care who hears me, I don't care who sees me. I don't care about any damn thing except feeling more and more of that long, thick cock making me cum. Come on, white man, fuck your little Chinese slut fuck-toy. FUCK ME! I'm gonna give myself up to you and be your own personal little slut and you'd better get used to it, cause I'm not gonna stop doing you any chance I get. FUCK ME!"

I picked up the pace, slamming my cock in and out of my new slut-toy, as I did what she demanded. I fucked her far harder that I'd ever done with Connie, while we both listened to the slap-slap-slap of sexy wet girl flesh to hard pounding man cock. Faster and faster, as I called her a slut ... a cunt ... my sex-fuck-doll. Screaming, she agreed with everything I said, wanting more railing, harder and dirtier.

Then, without much warning, I came, screaming and shouting in my orgasm, shooting what seemed like a gallon of jizm into Xia's tiny pussy, while somehow managing to hold my body off her smaller one, while she was impaled on my cock shaft.

Afraid that I would start to go limp, I moved to pull out, but Xia reached around with her hands and legs, locking my cock inside her, and saying, "Don't you ever pull that thing out of me, not until you go completely soft. I want it inside me. I want it deep inside me. I want it shooting cum and filling me up. I want both of us to watch the cum I don't absorb in my tiny body flow out of my pussy lips and drool down on the towel under us. I want my cream-pie. I want all that I just said, and I want it over and over and over again."

We fell back into the bed, collapsing with spent lust. Just temporarily, as I knew that we'd be back at each other as soon as I could get it up again. A wonderful thought.

Laying there, half asleep, I asked, "Xia, can I still call you a slut, even if we're not fucking? I've always wanted to do that." She giggled, saying, "You can tell me I'm a slut anytime you want. I know you won't do it in public, so when you say it, even just in passing, it makes my pussy tingle and my nips to get hard."

"My personal, private slut," I murmured, as she held me, maximum body contact, until we both drifted off asleep.

It sometimes takes sleep to organize my thoughts, so when I woke, I knew what I had to ask my Chinese Xia. I asked, "Did you write that paragraph of Connie's last letter yourself?"

She widened her eyes and said, "How did you figure that one out? I mean, I worked on that letter for months. You gotta tell me, right now." Because my Xia was still utterly nude, having just showered and cleaned herself out, I told her how, back in bed, while we waited for my cock to rise again.

"You know what I do for a living. I do some of my work by looking for patterns in seemingly dull data, or in other documentation. Here, let me show you. Here's one of Connie's letters to me, back before she started cuckolding me with all those other guys. You read it."

Blushing a little, because of the heavy erotic content Connie applied to paper, describing our next anticipated romp. "OK, Xia, you can see that she puts her emphasis on affection, lust and trust and refers to me more often than she does to herself."

"Now contrast that first letter with the one you just showed me. What do we see? A pattern of I, I, I ... Me, Me, Me ... I want, I want, I want ... I fucked, I am fucking, I wanna fuck. I want it to be a secret from my husband—while I cuckold him repeatedly, thinking nothing of it—and fuck groups of guys in dozens of private parties. I like to strip and tease, then fuck.

Connie displayed a constant pattern of demanding sex and more sex from any man or men at hand. But not just having penetrating sex.

She brags about being a sexy stripper and performing sex in groups, in public venues. If she were a real nympho, she'd just want a guy or guys in her cunt, but she also wanted to be the center of attention at all times, performing public sex for scores of lusty, admiring men as much as having the sex."

"But, then, in paragraph 16, suddenly Connie shifts focus onto her little companion, Xia and she praises that little Chinese slut to the skies above. She all but sells Xia to my attention. Xia likes to get naked. Xia loves to suck cock. Xia loves to fuck and cums a lot when she does. But, in the next and following paragraphs, Connie's attention is back on herself, describing her end-stage sexing and ignoring Xia."

"Therefore, my little letter-editor, I found it suspicious that my slutty ex-wife could be sooo altruistic in one place but completely bragging and self-absorbed in all the others. So I think you marketed yourself to me from far away, until you could get your sexy Asian body available to me in person."

"Am I right?"

Xia had the grace to blush.

About a month went by. Not continuously sexing, because, well, no human man can fuck all the time. After all, ya gotta eat, drink, poop, piss, exercise, rest, sleep, clean house, shop and do business work. But, with my Xia, I had a lot of sex, actually more than I ever had with Connie at her most demanding.

For instance, Xia was—rightly—worried about her rapidly expiring visa status and her lack of enough money to pay an immigration lawyer through the arcane, Byzantine process of getting citizenship in the USA.

So, simply paying a $30,000 bond and getting her visa extended by having her appear as my paid-position business manager and personal assistant, I short-circuited the process. We figured she'd be taking her citizenship oath in about a year. I'd even get my bond back then.

Xia thanked me in her usual way: naked, in and out of bed, with legs spread open and mouth begging to be filled with my cock and cum. Of course, she would have done that anyway but why argue?

The oddest thing, though, was Xia's attitude toward her beautiful little cunt, as opposed to her fascination with the sight, touch and taste of my cock, preferably erect and inside her, pumping slowly toward her first orgasms. I had to show her just how much I enjoyed looking at my little Chinese woman, with legs spread wide open and fingertips pulling on her pussy-lips, to display her clit, 'taint' and fuck-hole. I arranged a mirror so that she could see her own sex-drooling flesh, as I slowly entered her with my 8" of man-meat and slowly start the movements of fucking to our squirting climax. She'd never actually seen what she looked like as I made slow love to her; I think she was shocked to see how she looked as I penetrated her and fucked her to orgasmic heaven.

The other problem was mine, jut because I was so damned tall. Xia was 4' 10" and I was 6' 6". She either had to ride me in cowboy position, or find herself partly suffocated by my big body as I pounded my thick, long cock into her, screaming and thrusting at the end as I filled her up with jizm.

I HAD to come up with a solution and soon.

Therefore, Xia got out of the swimming pool one afternoon, naked (the way I liked her to be in the house), to find me up on a ladder, having drilled a deep hole in the ceiling of the bedroom, the one with the 10' ceiling. She raised one eyebrow, as she dripped water on the rug, laying back on the bed in the CFM (Come-Fuck-Me) position. Then she looked at the pile of royal-purple canvas and poles of wood on the floor and took in the piece of heavy metal contraption there. Both eyebrows went up.

I answered cryptically, "I'm installing a couple of big pulleys and a winch-drum."

I added, grinning, "not a wench."

This made no sense to her, and even less sense when, after twisting in a large eye-screw, I moved over to the corner of the ceiling where it met the wall, and did the same thing. Last, I attached the winch and cable-drum to the baseboard wall with large thick deck-screws.

Next, I quickly threaded a rope from the drum, up and through the wall pulley and over to the center-of-ceiling pulley, and then led it down to a large hook at the end of the reinforced line. Finally, I quickly assembled the ropes, canvas and poles of a Sky-Chair and attached the lift loop to the hook.

Grinning, I led my slut fuck-toy over to the canvas seat, over which I'd put several soft pillows. Now she was lying flat on the floor, on top of the material and pillows. I fastened both ankles and wrists to ties of thickly padded fabric, attached to the canvas. Her little slutty slit was open as I looked at her spread legs. Picking up a remote control, I then activated the winch drum, and with a low-pitched whine, the canvas chair was slowly picked up off the floor, complete with squealing, naked, totally exposed, slutty Chinese woman.