She Never Saw Him Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cricket wanted to pull the scarf off and flea the room but she wouldn't, couldn't after what he had just said and she knew now he meant it. The cum still fresh dribbling down her face some across her lips was now driving her insane. "Sir may I wipe the cum from my lips and cheeks or must it be left there?"

"Leave it for now it looks fitting on you. Now follow my voice you horny little tease and if you can get to me you can take the blindfold off and beg for your release from this room. I'm not saying I'll let you leave without a struggle but you can beg at least. Just like I know you can."

Cricket infuriated by his remark stepped toward him and as she did he stepped to her side. Suddenly he whispered in her ear how hot she looked and she stepped into him. Removing the blindfold she looked into his eyes for the first time since his cum had splattered her face. God she loved him she thought, there was no denying that but they would never work out and they both knew it. All the anger she had felt at him welled up and balled itself in her tiny closed fist. She reacted before thinking and took a swing at James.

James laughed and let her hit him and then responded with such force that she never dreamed anyone was capable of. He quickly pushed her back on the bed with a hard push and then walked towards her kicking feet. "No don't do this James, I don't want it like this," she pleaded knowing he was about to take her and fuck her hard, she could see the lust in his eyes and she had to admit deep down right now he was the sexiest man she had ever seen. His control, his inner rage, his long, hard, throbbing cock coming towards her.

James grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to him as he quickly discarded her feet kneeling over her and pinning her ankles with his own. He began to forcefully kiss her and run his cock up and down her slit, even with her legs closed the open, wet pussy was trying to get him inside and they both knew it. He reared back and gave her another slap across the face, not hard at all just enough to tease her. He had slowed his swing down as he neared her face so that the swat was less forceful than the ones he had reined on her ass not so long ago. He bent forward again and began to kiss and bite the soft flesh of her neck as he forced her legs open.

"I am going to fuck you Cricket and you can either let it happen or fight it, but if you fight I'll just tie you down again and take what belongs to me," emphasizing the words belong to me he reached down and flicked her clit with his fingers and opened the wet lips wider with them. His cock surged forward as he thrust his hips and soon the head and a few inches of his cock were inside his Cricket.

"Oh god James, I've missed you, but I don't...unh...want this Sir," she moaned playing the game with him.

James thrust once more and his prick was soon buried in her tight pussy to the hilt. He captured her rock hard nipples between his teeth and began to suck them and bite them at the same time. His hands were not motionless either they rubbed her ass or pulled the cheeks apart as he slipped a finger into the hole lubed by her dripping cunt juices.

"Mmm oh god yes, you bastard fuck me Sir, I need you and want you tonight."

James put one hand over her mouth to silence her and fucked her even harder, lifting her legs up over his shoulders as he stuffed her pussy with every last inch he could get inside. Tiring of this he flipped her over and pushed her head down and pulled her hips up to him as he pushed back inside.

"Who's slut are you Cricket?" he asked in a demanding tone.

"Master James' slut sir," she whimpered as her hands clutched the sheets and she pushed her ass back to meet each thrust.

Suddenly there was a pause as he stopped in mid stroke and her pussy was quickly left void of any pounding cock or fingers. She waited knowing to stay put as her hands were cuffed to the bed. Oh god, she thought, this is it he's going to fuck my ass.

But Cricket was wrong. James slid off the bed and grabbed a few strawberries and pushed one up inside her quivering pussy, he licked his way around the fruit as he tongued her clit and ran his tongue up to her moist asshole. He then withdrew the strawberry and knelt beside her head. "Open your mouth Cricket," he commanded.

Cricket did and found her mouth being stuffed full of the strawberry, she tasted their mixed juices on it and it gave her the shivers to think that he had prepared all of this just for her. She sucked on the fruit before biting down on it relishing in the event just enough to almost make her orgasm right then. James continued this for a few minutes until she felt a warm liquid trickling down the crack of her ass.

James leaned forward and blew on the lubricating warming lotion, her tight little asshole puckered right back up and she moaned over and over. "James, it burns Sir," she whimpered, "please don't stop though."

James smiled to himself as he licked the little brown flesh ring around her pink anus, she was his and she knew it now, he thought. He took his time licking and rimming her pretty little asshole before pushing his tongue up against it. In a moment or two she was pressing that tight booty back against his mouth and he slipped his fingers up to join his tongue. He paused only long enough to slide behind her again and to ram his cock back into her ever-tight pussy with no warning at all.

Cricket screamed out in pleasure as James pounded in and out of her roughly and quickly, his fingers found her clit and she peaked in no time. Her moans could be heard all the way down the hall they both thought as she bit the pillow and stifled a laugh at the thought. James made sure that her orgasm was right in the middle as he pulled out of her clenching pussy and slipped the head of his cock up the relaxed ring of her asshole. She quickly jerked and looked over her shoulder with a sexy, saucy smile and wiggled her ass back against him welcoming him there.

"I've fantasized about this for so long James," she mewed.

"I know Cricket and so have I," he said lunging forward and burying himself in her ass all the way.

"Oh my fucking god that hurts," she screamed, "you ....oh weren't kidding when you said you were going to rape my ass now were you?" she teased.

James knew this was almost the completion of her fantasy but he still had a few more tasks to complete before he knew for sure she would be his indefinitely. He slapped her ass and began to saw his cock in and out as he reached under to tug her nipples or rub her clit.

"I want you to cum with me fucking your ass babydoll," he ordered as he speeded up his thrusting.

Cricket would be more than happy to oblige his command and as she concentrated on the feeling of his hands manipulating her clit and nipples and back to her clit, and the other hand swatting her ass, and finally his cock lodged deep inside her moving so fast that his balls were slapping her open pussy lips that she exploded almost immediately.

James felt her ass clenching him and knew she was cumming and he was going to give her what she needed and wanted, he let go of all control and fucked her so hard and fast that they nearly fell over. As he began to cum he pulled out of her tight asshole after a few shots escaped the tip of his cock and then sprayed her ass down with what continued to shoot.

"My god Cricket I knew you would be this damn good," he praised her.

Slowly he reached up and freed her wrists and as he lay beside her she collapsed against him kissing and licking his neck as she struggled to calm herself down.

"Oh no pretty little fairy, we have a few more things before you calm down to much, to complete."

Grabbing her hand he lead her to the bathroom. "Kneel down in the shower slut," he growled.

Cricket looked at him with wonder in her eyes but did as he commanded, there was no way that he would do what she was considering. Just at that moment he released a stream of piss from his cock hitting her squarely in the chest and covering her tits and body with his golden shower.

"That's right slut, this signifies through what we talked about that you are mine now."

Cricket smiled, it wasn't as bad as she had always thought and she actually liked the fact that he was urinating on her. She knew he would let her wash it off and she was already wearing his cum on her body so this wasn't much worse.

Looking up at him she smiled and as he finished she grabbed his cock and pulled him into the shower with her. As the water began to cascade around them he allowed her to wash his cock off and then to have a few moments to do as she wished. Crickets wish was to bathe him with her tongue and that's what she did. She slowly licked up and down his now clean cock and balls and then she had him turn around. As much as she didn't want to do what she actually did next she felt the curiosity and overwhelming desire to return the favor of what he had done to her. She slowly parted his muscular asscheeks and slid her tongue up to tease the tight asshole hidden there.

James felt her tongue moving and knew that she was doing this of her own free will. It was not something he had ever had done before but it felt incredible. Instantly his cock rose again and as he looked down her little hand reached around his waist to lock on and start stroking it. She used it like a handle and turned him around to face her and wrapped those full lips around him again.

"Oh no baby not yet," he whispered. He opened the curtains so that the camera would have a good shot of the activity inside and then told her, "Cricket I want you to finger that tight pussy right here and now before I let you suck me off again. I want to see you do what you have done over the phone for me so many times. I want to watch you masturbate for me.

Cricket smiled shyly and replied, "Anything you desire Sir."

Quickly her hands were moving down and opening the still glistening lips of her sex and she pushed three fingers inside and used her other hand to rub her clit. She watched him stroke his cock in front of her face and then she opened her mouth and sucked the head as she continued to frig herself. She knew she was close and as she came she reached up and grabbed his asscheeks and pulled his cock deep into her mouth and bobbed her head for all she was worth. His hands found the back of her head and began pushing her down just a hair farther than she was willing to go without his assistance.

Suddenly she felt him pulse in her mouth and she opened wide as he stepped back and shot all over her face and into her open mouth.

"God dammit you look so sexy like that Cricket, my little cocksucking vixen," he praised her.

Now for the finishing touches he thought as he walked out into the bedroom with her after finishing their shower. He went to the phone and dialed a number. "Did you get that?" he asked.

He smiled at the reply on the other end of the phone and then told whomever it was that they'd be seeing the person soon.

Cricket was a bit perplexed by this but she went with whatever he wanted and knew better than to question him about things.

"Put your wings and stocking back on but leave the dress behind," he ordered.

"But...." she started but looked up into his eyes and saw the fierce gaze there, "yes, James."

"Make no mistake Cricket you are to call me sir at all times now am I understood?"

"Ye...yes Sir," she replied.

As she finished redressing as he specified he slipped behind her and tied the scarf around her eyes and bound her hand in front of her again. "I'm not done with you yet," he whispered into her ear.

He pushed her down to her knees and then she heard a soft clacking of something wooden. He stepped behind her and pulled her hair out of the way as he fixed the collar specially made for her around her neck. Quickly he attached the leash and led her to the doorway on her hands and knees.

"Stand up now Cricket," he commanded, taking off her scarf blindfold he instructed her to look in the mirror.

Cricket felt her eyes well up in tears as she looked at the collar, she leaned closer to the mirror and saw that pressed into the leather were little fairies framing the words "Master James Cricket."

"Oh Sir," she whimpered knowing now that she was his forever.

"Silence, we are about to go back to the party now and you will be properly introduced as my submissive."

Her shock and fear were overrun by her desire to please him and be perfect for him and she allowed herself to be lead downstairs and into the party once more. Others gawked at them for a moment and then she glanced up at the screen playing in the main room. She saw images of herself sucking his big cock and getting blasted with cum. She should have been horrified but it turned her on to see it so large and in front of others. Most didn't know who she was really so it wasn't a problem and now that she was his this was all no longer left to her to decide.

The partygoers clapped as they took the main stage and the hostess revealed whom they were. Master James and his Cricket, the two on screen and known on Lit.

A few hours later as they lie in bed James asked Cricket that child's Halloween call, "Trick or Treat?"

Cricket wasn't sure how to answer so she exclaimed joyously, "Both Sir."

"Well little one your Treat is that now you will be going with me first thing in the morning to Ohio to visit my parents, the trick is you remember how you are adopted?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anything Sir?" she asked confused.

"Well through searching extensively since you told me that I have found your birth mother and funny thing is she lives near my parents.... now for the really fun part Cricket. Your mother, is my aunt..."

Thanks for reading and feedback is much appreciated.

12