She Stole My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy hits rock bottom, but rebounds!
4.5k words
4.47
139.1k
76
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,085 Followers

Part 2 The Divorce Party

The week was uneventful, except that Kim was actually nice to me. I don't know if she had softened because I had agreed to the party, as difficult as that would be for me, or because Andrea had talked her into it. They were considerate and quiet about their lovemaking, although that was a ruckus I actually missed. Friday came too quickly. I stopped at my attorney's to sign my papers at lunch. After school I went into the city for a gig at a high class hotel. It was a wedding reception, and I played with a big band for both dinner and dancing.

By the time we had it wrapped and I had driven home it was 11:45. My house was still lit up like a Christmas tree. Women were dancing in my living room as the stereo blared.

I entered the front door to a sight that any other day would have been a fantasy. Beautiful women were everywhere, dressed to party. Couples were pairing off Romantically under what appeared to be considerable consumption of alcohol. Kim led a writhing mass of bodies in a game of rather touchy feely Twister, and an inebriated Andrea was at the kitchen table playing cards.

Andrea saw me, then came up and grabbed me by the elbow and introduced me around. It felt like hell, being introduced to guests who were in your house celebrating the now ex-wife who was holding your elbow, and her freedom from you. I had to remind myself, I was doing this for Jeffy. I was maintaining a home, that as weird as it was to me, kept both parents in a necessary position in his life. Jeffy was staying at her cousin's house tonight, and I was beginning to think I should have stayed in the city at a hotel, maybe celebrating my own freedom. But I wasn't exactly happy about my divorce, so didn't really have a reason to celebrate. And I was too stubborn to either be driven from my home, or to let anyone see me licking my wounds. I should have been playing poker.

It was surreal, enjoying the celebration of your own defeat. Ding dong the witch is dead, and I was the witch. When Kim spotted me, she rushed up and grabbed a glass of champagne.

"Every one gather round, I want to toast Jimmy. Raise a glass to the guy, Andy asked him to release her and he did without a fight. Some tension, but no fight. He let her pursue her dream and for that he's ok."

They toasted me amid a mix of smiles and strange looks, but I raised no glass. I went up to my room. The party continued, and I did my best to block it out of mind by working on a project isolated by headphones. Once it did quiet, I looked out the window. There were still a couple of strange cars parked in the driveway. I guessed some of their friends were still around. I changed into nightclothes, and went down to the kitchen for a drink before bed. There was a woman in my daughter's bed, and another on the pullout couch in the living room.

Kim, Andrea and one other woman were sitting at the kitchen table, quietly talking. They introduced me to Karen, then they thanked me again. Some of their guests were a bit too drunk to drive and were spending the night. Their speech confirmed that they were also drunk. I knew Andrea always got horny after drinking too much, and that Kim was in for an erotic encounter. I wondered if Karen was on her menu too, since now that both her libido and her marital status were equally liberated. Hey, if ditching your husband for a lesbian lover was in bounds, perhaps the taboo on threesomes she'd clung to was also history. Sure enough after some small talk, the three promised me they'd clean up tomorrow and went up to their room. I waited downstairs a minute, then went to my peephole.

When I settled in to my new favorite sexual position, watching behind a wall, they were already mostly undressed. Kim's taut athletic body was already down to a very sexy black thong, thigh highs, and a tiny black lace bra that could barely contain the pink of her nipples. Her body gleamed with the sexy silken look of a freshly shaved and lotioned skin, and its golden hue glowed in the light of a room full of candles. Her ass was so tight around the little string of her thong, all I could think of was putting a hard dick in between those and letting her flex the cum right out of it. Karen was dressed a polar opposite to Kim. Her body was softer, curvier, and held the most magnificent set of tits I'd ever seen. I never thought of Andrea as small, but Karen dwarfed her. She wore a white bra with a tiny white bikini panty. With her I wanted to climb between her breasts and get lost. No search party required, Thank you.

I watched the pair slowly undress my wi...ah, I may never get used to this....my ex-wife. She gasped at each slow, languorous touch. Here was the real celebration, not the party. The hardness between my legs indicated I was enjoying their celebration too. My pulse raced, my breathing was heavy and fast, and my skin was hot and tingling. Every sound they made, every word they uttered resonated in my brain as if amplified. My sense of smell was equally heightened, and I could detect every scent escaping their room through the tiny pinhole. There were the mingled scents of vanilla and bayberry from the candles, the garlic and alcohol on their breath from their food and drink at the party, plus the scents of women's perfumed skin, hair, and of course their sex.

It amazed me how long they deliberated over each task, and I began to understand how differently men saw women, how differently they treated each other sexually. I wondered to myself if I might still be married, if only I'd have discovered this sooner. I could be that tender. Why didn't I learn this long ago!?

Kim dropped to her knees removing Andreas panties. She slid them slowly, licking and kissing Andrea's thighs and hips sensuously as she moved sure and slow. Karen kissed Andrea lusciously, and you could see that her tongue was busy, but she remained in a gentle posture. She unclasped her bra in the front, and easily rolled her breasts out from its lacy pockets until they spread onto Andrea's, engulfing them in their firm flesh. Karen's arms then wrapped around my Andy and she advanced, pressing my ex-wife to the bed. Kim's arms followed suit, caressing the small of Andy's back, just at the top end of her butt cheeks. Once Karen had positioned her on the bed, Kim began to mover her kisses closer to Andy's pussy.

I would have gone there in half the time. If I was as close as Kim was to Andy's beautiful pussy, I would have dived right in, devouring the musky juices I could see and even smell collecting on that tantalizing cunt. But Kim took her time, as if each kiss, each lick, held mysterious charms that had to be savored. She tasted it as though it would be the last time it could ever be sampled. Once more I was jealous of Kim. Wishing I had savored Andy that way the last time we had made love, keeping it firmly imprinted on m memory.

But I was jealous of Andrea too. Karen had slid forward along Andy's mouth, and was now enclosing Andy's face with her ample breasts. Her nipples were a rich pink, compared with the light delicate pink of Kim. Andrea's darker crimson completed the variety in the room. Quite a variety of size, shape and color was evident...and tantalizing. But Karen's had my attention. Oh my, how I wanted to be in Andrea's place, tasting, suckling, absolutely being smothered by those amazing breasts. Put that on my list of things to do as a single man, one big breasted woman. Better yet, just put Karen on top of that list. Andrea's moans were getting louder. Karen responded by sliding body up along Andrea's eagerly kissing lips, until her pussy hovered above the mouth I had kissed for so many years. Karen lowered herself down, and began to ride Andrea's face. Kim watched as she continued to lap at Andrea's sex. The trio began to writhe in its passion dance, Kim masturbating her own clit, rapidly frigging herself as she licked Andy, and Karen now humping Andrea's face rather heavily. Karen came first, groaning a low guttural sound that I'd never expect from a climaxing woman. This drove Andy wild and her body began to buck. As she began her familiar cadence of lusty utterances, I began to cum as well. I didn't think I made a sound, but as I peaked Karen looked with a start in the direction of the peephole. She had to twist around to do it, so it wasn't accidental, but...oh fuck it. I'm cumming, and that's all that matters.

As my climax subsided I peeked back in the room. Andy was now devouring Kim's pussy, finishing the tall blonde's orgasm. She had come of the bed and driven Kim onto her back on the floor. Her expression was that of a women driven by lust, determined to bring her lover to orgasm. Karen just reclined on the bed. Her pussy oozed with juices of orgasm. She looked at Kim and Andrea for a minute, then fixed her gaze on...the peephole. How could she possibly know? It just couldn't be. But she stared seemingly into my eyes as she spread her legs, and dipped her fingers into her pussy. Kim groaning, Andy licking, Karen dipping her fingers, then tasting her own juices. This was every man's dream. The only way it could be better would be to be in there, in the middle, with my dick in one of those luscious holes. I needed a pussy, it had been too long. Just one of those three delicious snatches would do.

Karen rose and walked around the two lovers working on the bed. She then knelt beside Kim, straddled her, and lowered her pussy over Kim's open mouth, and her clit began to receive its second tongue bath of the evening. She then looked up at the peephole, winked slowly, and blew a kiss in my direction. I heard Kim begin her routine of loud obscene talk as she came close to orgasm. As she got louder Karen's smile widened, and I watched as her lips echoed Kim's muted calls. As Kim shouted "Fuck Me...I'm Cumming," Karen laughed, wrinkled her nose in a snarling face and mouthed "Fuck Me" again and again in my direction. I came a second time, and this time, my eyes closed so tightly I could see colors and flashes of light.

I needed pussy, and wanted hers, but couldn't let Andrea or Kim know I had ever watched, so I left my peephole. I planned to fill it the next day. My mind was swimming with the many emotions and visions I had seen that day. The wedding party I had played, with all of its promise of a bright and glorious life contrasted so sharply with the failure of my own. My elation at witnessing three hot women, naked in my house, live in front of me making love while I masturbated, contrasted sharply with my continued self-imposed sexual exile. The came a knock at my door. I slipped a robe over my naked frame, and answered.

"I hope you liked that."

It was Karen. She was still quite naked, breathtaking.

She stepped past me into my room, and turned. She placed her hand over mine on the door, and pushed it closed. She slid her hand off mine and locked the door. As she did, her body closed behind mine, and I could feel her heat through the robe. I could feel those ample breasts as she pressed me to the door. Her hands slid my robe off my shoulders, and those beautiful mounds of flesh I had lusted for minutes ago were now pressing upon me. I began to harden again.

"I saw your little peephole. You are a dirty man aren't you?"

My skin flushed.

"Kim and Andrea have been wondering, gossiping how you could hold it together. Andrea saying you have such a high sex drive, Kim arguing that you were an impotent wuss. Andrea saying you had to be doing someone on the side, Kim proudly saying you were too broken to ever get it up again. But all along, you've been watching them, wanting your wife...and her new lover. Am I right?"

I didn't want to answer, but when you're right, you're right. She knew she was right, and as again my skin flushed. She had so eloquently hit the mark, and it was my body, not my mouth that answered "yes."

"Let me guess, you aren't jealous of Kim having your Andrea, your jealous of Andy fucking Kim..."

I felt my flush deepen, and my face get hotter with the reality that my inner thoughts and desires had been laid bare by a woman I had just met.

"...and me."

My knees buckled, and my head dropped, but I felt her almost hold me up, she had me so well pinned against my door.

"Well you dirty little voyeur, your secret is safe with me. Kim is pretty hot isn't she?"

I finally found my voice and uttered a meek "yes."

"You aren't her first cuckold you know, but you are the first to just give your woman to her. Her other victims have always either groveled at her feet or tried to fight her unsuccessfully. You went right for the divorce....smart move."

I didn't enjoy being labeled a cuckold, and told her directly. I was only a cuckold if I accepted my lot, and I had cut ties right away.

"Ok baby...sorry for the label. You know, Kim never stays with a lover more than a year. She uses them, destroys their marriage, leaves their family and reputation in shambles, and then moves on. She really gets off if she gets a cuckold to submit to her and her new lover. She actually does like a dick now and then, but only on her terms. She gets even more charged when a husband tries to fight her for his wife, because she always wins. But you didn't fight, and haven't given in to her. She doesn't know how to get what she wants out of this!"

I felt my body slump again. I was a victim for sure, but Andy would be the big loser. There was no way I'd ever take her back after this, it was too cruel. She was heading down a road where her husband was gone, she was a tenant in her own home, her children and parents had lost respect for her, and she was destined to lose the person she had trashed it for. For the first time since her grand announcement, I felt bad for her.

"What's your connection with Kim?" I asked.

"She got the goods on my husband when he was cheating on me. I couldn't pin him down even when I knew he was stepping out. She was a good friend, but he didn't know her. She offered to seduce him and get me the evidence I needed. When she did, she wound up in a threesome with his new lover. Imagine my surprise finding out my husband's new babe was another man."

She did understand my point of view. Another woman, she could fight. Losing your spouse to a lover of the same sex, how could you compete!?

"I've kind of owed her ever since. Listen, I know how you feel, and I admire how you are taking this. Here's what is going to happen."

She turned me around to face her. As she did she grasped my cock in her hands and massaged it deeply. Even though I was no spring chicken, and this particular chicken had been well-choked twice that night, her soft hands on me and her breasts pressing against me brought me back to an aroused state very fast. After all, it had been months since another person had been interested in fucking me. She swung her leg over my hip and pressed me into her dripping sex. She grinned as my face reflected the electricity shooting through my system.

"I need a good fucking after all that girl love. You are going to give it to me, quickly, standing right here."

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to give it to you now, but you'll owe me . You'll owe me a long, luxurious day of fucking. And you'll pay me this week, or by next weekend, Andrea and Kim will know about your little voyeuristic secret."

She grabbed tightly around my neck, and swung her other leg around my hip. Clamping against me with both thighs now. I turned, pressing her back to the wall, grinding my erection deep inside her oozing wet pussy. Pinned against the wall, I began to drive my hips back and forth, thrusting in and out as she pulled her breasts against me.

"Fuck me hard, Jimmy," she whispered.

I did. It had been so long since I had gotten some, and I was determined to fuck Karen like it was my last day on earth. I tried to keep my voice still, but I knew a grunt or two still passed my lips. She kissed me hard to shut me up. She clung to me, and continued to kiss me. She egged on my efforts with a whisper, a bit on the ear. I was pumping frantically, but the strain of holding her up combined with the physical exertion of humping like a rabbit was keeping me from coming. Finally I pivoted away from our standing position, and glided over to the bed, landing on top of her and resuming a hard pistoning fuck almost upon landing.

"Oh Jimmy, I love girls, but I just can't do without a hard cock in my cunt....come for me!!!!"

I did. And all that I could think was, "I'm back."

We lay there, atop my bed, gently stroking each other, kissing softly, but she was in a hurry to re-join her hosts.

"Remember, you owe me."

"Next Friday night? Dinner and some music?"

"Really Jimmy? You want a date? I mean along with the sex? I thought I'd wind up just collecting my nice long fuck! You want to romance me too?"

I blushed my answer.

"Ok then, I'll leave you my address before I go tomorrow. You, Mr. Single Man, have your first divorced fuck tonight, and your first divorced date Friday."

She kissed me and got up to leave.

"I wonder," she asked, pausing at the door, "how many people do you think in history have fucked both side of a divorce, on the first night the divorce was final?"

She giggled, blew me a kiss, and sashayed down the hall.

I was far too emotional to sleep.

I sat down at studio, fired up the gear and began writing songs. I didn't sleep at all, as ideas came to me like they were a dime a dozen. I was able to get them down by recording immediately, and my hands worked the keyboards and guitars like they never had About 10:00 the next morning, the house began to wake up. By then I had one song almost complete, almost demo quality. I had several fragments, lyrics, and bits and pieces of other songs as well. When hunger finally demanded attention, I grabbed a little personal recorder, and took it into the bathroom, singing ideas out over the sounds of the shower. I almost floated down the stairs, and dropped into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Andrea and Kim, plus the two women that had passed out during the party, sat there at the table nursing huge mugs of coffee. Karen was in better shape but still bleary eyed. She managed a sexy wink in my direction. I winked back.

"Breakfast anyone?"

I kind of surprised myself, asking the leftover guests of my ex-wife's "The Divorce IS Final" party if they wanted me to cook breakfast for them. I was so charged from having watched their threesome, having celebrated my own freedom by fucking Karen, and spending an inspired night composing and recording the incredible ideas that had been released into my mind that the thought of cooking for a room full of beautiful women had an appeal I couldn't resist. Actually, it's probably more likely that I was just trying to impress Karen. I could make a mean omelet when I wanted. I soon had the kitchen smelling irresistible, and bleary eyes began to turn my way. I served Karen first, with wink and a smile. Ellen, the woman who had spent the night on the couch, practically drooled at the sight and smell of Karen's plate. She asked Andrea how she could let a man who could make breakfast smell that good get away. I liked hearing that so much, I served her next. As I served the third plate, my coffee was ready. Andy was a poor cook, and her coffee was always hideous. When I set the pot on the table, several mugs were quickly dumped into the sink, and refreshed. I started a second pot. I had finished cooking, and started off, taking my breakfast to my room.

"Where ya goin'? It was Lauren, the woman who had slept in my daughter's room. "You made us a beautiful breakfast, stay and talk a bit. Enjoy it with us!"

"Thanks, but I'd feel out of place. Besides, I'm right in the middle of something I'd like to keep working on while the ideas are fresh in mind."

maninconn
maninconn
2,085 Followers
12