She Stole My Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Jimmy is back, better than ever.
3.8k words
4.51
122.7k
66
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,088 Followers

Part 4 Jimmy Breaks Free

I slept well that night, and awoke Monday morning with my mind still in overdrive. I took the day off from school, and spent the day writing, recording, and sending finished material to a friend in the licensing and publishing business. Shortly after lunch, my fax machine rang, and went through the familiar start up sounds. My cell phone rang immediately as well. It was my friend.

The fax printed out a contract and all the needed paperwork to get my work licensed and copyrighted. I had sent 3 finished songs, and several fragments of ideas, all of which he loved. He had clients looking for material just like I had written, and encouraged me to finish the rest, because he was certain everything would sell right away. He also asked me to send all the stuff I'd written for school and church use over the years, anything I hadn't already published, and told me to begin arrangements of my new songs for school groups. He was so convinced these songs would sell, that my entire school music opus was likely to sell on my new songs' popularity coattails. I didn't argue, and that fax machine remained busy for the rest of the day, and indeed the rest of the week.

"What took you so long to start making money off this stuff, it's really good! I'm glad you're doing it now, and I'm thrilled you sent it to me, but I'm really ticked we didn't become millionaires together years ago! Jimmy, I've been after you for years!" His admonishment really hit home. All along, I could have had a bit extra in the bank, but I had always been reluctant to relinquish control of my songs. Suddenly faced with the financial difficulties surrounding a divorce on top of the costs of supporting a son with such significant developmental issues, I was forced to take this step into a second career. Besides, just think,, if I had pushed to sell my work back then, Andrea would be collecting half of the royalties as part of a divorce settlement. This way, it was all mine.

Driving home from school on Thursday, my agent called again. Two songs had sold to a prominent country star, who had been looking for filler on a new album. However, it didn't turn out to be filler. He liked the one I had written first, the "my divorce is final" song, so well he wanted to title the album after it. A third song had sold to an R&B singer, a young up-and-coming star. She was actually rushing to add it to the program of a benefit she would be performing the following evening, and she wanted me to attend. I'd have front row seats at the show, and an invitation to the after party. Who could resist? And Karen thought our big date would consist of no more than dinner and a movie.

I called to make dinner reservations, and reserved a room at the Plaza as well. I left Karen a message that our plans had changed, and she would want to dress up stylishly, but that our destination was a secret. Things were definitely looking up.

Friday I came home from school. Andrea and Kim came home later, chattering so raucously I could hear them over the water in the shower.. They were planning a busy weekend. I dried off, and took my time carefully shaving. I went to my room, and pulled out my most stylish suit. As I stood there naked, laying out my clothing, there was a knock on my door.

"Jimmy....oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you weren't dressed!" Andrea averted her eyes but walked right in.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"Yeah, but I always saw it quite a bit softer, and flabbier, you're looking good!"

She stopped averting her eyes, and looked me over like she hadn't in years.

"Was there something you wanted to ask me?"

She abandoned whatever fantasy was currently playing in her mental cinema and explained to me that they had been invited to a cabin in the Poconos to go skiing that weeked. She wanted me to take Jeffy, even though it was her weekend with him.

"Sorry Andrea, something has come up. I have to be in the city tonight, and may not be home until late."

"Oh right you have a big date with Karen. Well you deserve it, you've been so good to us, and I don't want to be pushy." She paused in thought, and then asked "Would you mind if we left early tomorrow."

"I may not come home tonight. I may even stay out until sometime Sunday. I can't promise you'll even see me before the department meeting Monday after school."

Andrea was staring again. There was a time when I would have been quite turned on by that, but now she held no interest either sexually or romantically.

"You really, really look good, Jimmy."

"Thanks," I said as I pulled on my underwear, and began dressing. I don't know what disappointed her more, that I didn't get turned on by her, that she had Jeffy for the weekend and would have to pass on the skiing, or that I pulled my underwear on. Either way, a very long faced Andrea walked out of my room.

Just as I finished dressing, the doorbell rang. I heard Jeffy call out "Pizza Time!" in his inimitable sing song, but it wasn't the pizza man. My debut tonight had earned me car service, and as I came downstairs, Jeffy was showing a very elegantly dressed chauffeur into the entry way. The upper half of her ensemble was the traditional black suit, complete with white shirt, tie and black hat. But below, she was all about legs that never quit. They swept down from the tiniest of mini skirts. My suit was well tailored and very complimentary, but I didn't expect the look she gave me. If I was going to suddenly have a second career in my life that afforded me luxuries like chauffeurs, I hoped they would always be this luxurious...and sexy!

She took my small overnight bag, and led me to the elegant limo. Jeffy had to investigate so I had her take us around the block once, which thrilled him to no end. Kim and Andrea were astonished at the style I was exhibiting, as I had always been thrifty with a family budget that was always jus in the black.

Karen was also surprised when we picked her up. Many eyes followed her as we strolled out of her apartment, and our foxy chauffeur held the door for us both. She was all a twitter about where we were going. Dinner was filled with guesses and questions, as she tried to determine what had caused our change of plans. When we arrived at the concert hall, the limo dropped us curbside, where uniformed ushers met us at a VIP drop. We were ushered directly to our seats, as the program was about to begin.

When she found out who we were hearing, Karen flipped. It was one of her favorite singers, and the chance to hear her live was a huge thrill. It got even better when we were escorted to front row seats, and better still when the concert began, and the singer winked right at us.

The concert was nearly over, when the lights dimmed, and the song I had written began. They had re-worked the groove a bit, taking it from the folk pop sound I had submitted on my demo to an R&B beat that really worked...I loved it. The singers eyes teared, and I realized just how much she really identified with the lyric. She looked at me as she sang the final note, barely 10 feet away from where we sat. As the final chord faded into wild applause, she mouthed "Thank You" to me and blew me a kiss. Karen was floored. I like I was floating throughout the up tempo finale. I didn't feel my feet touch the ground as we were taken backstage to the green room to be greeted by the musicians. My hand was pumped until it was sore. Karen was astonished at being able to meet her favorite artist, and I was aroused by the embrace and kiss she gave me. She apologized to Karen.

"I'm sorry honey, but his song has made me feel so good, I have to pay him back a little bit!"

Karen smiled, and said she'd forgive her, if we could come hear her again sometime.

"Sugar, you stay with this man, and you'll hear lots of me. I want first dibs on everything he writes."

The after party was a blur. Taking Karen to the Plaza was a blur. Taking Karen to bed was not. We no sooner had closed the door to our room, than she wrapped her arms around me and spread my lips with the hottest tongue I'd ever felt. She exclaimed repeatedly how much she had loved the evening, and could hardly believe that she had just heard her favorite singing star playing the song I had just written. She couldn't get over the fact that she had heard it before anyone else, in the solitude of my own studio. She continued kissing my face and neck as she gushed about the entire experience. Then she pulled my shirt open and began to undo my belt. I quickly responded, unzipping her sexy dress, and as she dropped my pants to the floor her dress lay along side. She moved to the bed, looking so fuckable. Her tits were bursting out of the little black bra, and her black panties complimented sexily her dark thigh highs. Her ass was lifted by her legs which pressed so daintily into the very high heeled stiletto shoes. She pulled me to the bed by the hand, and as she crawled on top of the satiny gold cover, she pulled me down to kiss her again.

Her skin was afire, and my mind was frenzied with desire, until I remembered how Karen had made love that night I watched through the peephole.

"Savor it," I thought, "make love tonight. Make love the way you saw her make love. She'll want it the way she gives it."

So I didn't let her pull me all the way down on the bed to her. I caught my weight on my hands and knees and suspended myself above her. I dropped my lips to hers and held them there in a kiss...a barely touching kiss. I felt her hands respond, moving to my back and gently brushing along the skin. This was what she liked.

I went with it, and continued to barely kiss her lips, then slid along her cheek to her neck, just below the jaw bone. I whispered in her ear. I thanked her for sharing that night with me. I told her how good it felt to have such a beautiful woman by my side, especially since no one had been there for months. I told her she'd never know how much it meant to me, and that I could never repay what she had given me. I lowered my body to my side, half of me touching her, but with my weight firmly on the bed. My skin felt tingly against hers, and I could feel her beautiful breast heave with each breath she took. She did savor the moment as much as I had hoped. There was no rush, and each caress felt like its own eternity, and a blissful one at that. Her lips were moist and soft, and her skin was warm and smooth. I wrapped my arm around her and unfastened her bra. It slowly dropped away in front, but I let it rest where it settled. I ran my free hand down the length of the side of her body, brushing her skin, not pushing beyond the base of her breast. I allowed my hand to drift below her waist, caressing her thigh and hip, brushing her butt cheeks but being careful not to grab or even caress them.

She made the first move towards a more aggressively passionate pace. I felt her hand pull my head closer to her, and her kiss intensified on my lips. Her tongue parted my lips, and began to explore my mouth behind them. I felt her other hand slide beneath my waist band, and move my underwear off my hips. She began to cup and massage my butt cheeks, but I held onto my slow steady pace.

Her kisses became even more intense, and she rolled towards me, pressing her pelvis against mine. With my briefs at my knees, there was no hiding my excitement, and she wanted my body free and accessible, so she slid her foot up and drove my pants completely off. Here hands also reached down to her own panties, and she slid them to where she could wriggle free. My hand had wandered close to her breast in its travels, and she quickly freed her hand to take mine, and press it to her breast. She gasped as my hand engulfed her rock hard nipple. Her tits were incredibly firm, considering their size, and I delighted as she guided my hand in a massage. She finally placed my hand so her nipple was wedged between two open fingers, then grabbed my ass again and pressed us together. I slid my free hand underneath her, cupped her ass and pulled back.

"Where'd you learn to touch a woman like this?"

"From watching you, with Kim and Andy."

She must have been impressed, because she grabbed me tightly, and kissed me deeply. She rolled me to my back, and wriggled her hip to align her sex with mine. She slowly slid me into her dripping wet heat, and I moaned in pleasure. She held herself there, with me deep inside, pulsing her sex around my. We continued to kiss. Strangely, I felt no urgency to begin to thrust. I felt amazingly satisfied just holding myself inside her, both of us throbbing. Again, she decided when we had waited long enough, and the combination of me filling her and her pulsing herself around me must have spurred her to action, because she began to come shortly after beginning to move. She thrust her hips wildly against me, and bit down lightly on my tongue, which was deep in her mouth. She shuddered and writhed through an intense climax, and then came to rest against me.

"You didn't come." She whispered in my ear.

"You did!" I whispered back.

"Don't you want to?"

"Eventually."

She resumed her kiss, and began to gently undulate her hips up and down, allowing me to slowly thrust in and out of her juicy pussy. I was still in no hurry to finish. There was definitely something to this "savor the moment" approach. Karen loved it too. She whispered and cooed the entire time, telling me how wonderful I felt, and that I could go all night if I wanted. I felt my body well up in that familiar preparation. But unlike any other time I made love, I didn't explode. I felt the orgasm welling up with enormous energy, and then it began, and then it sustained. It continued to press my body into places I hadn't gone before. I could feel the climax in my toes, in my shoulders, in m very hair. It didn't wash in waves as usual, it just pressed against every cell in my body. Karen felt it too. She was excited at first and began to cum herself. However as her orgasm subsided, I was still locked in the energy of the moment. She began to worry.

"Are you ok?"

I was speechless. My eyes too must have been glazed over, and seemed unresponsive, because she became more obviously worried.

"Jimmy...Jimmy, are you alright!!??"

Her frantic voice broke the spell, and the waves that had built up then began to break. I felt myself spew deeply into her, and began to thrust hard against her. The energy I was releasing was incredible, and soon drove her back to climax. We writhed and kissed and hugged and scratched and clawed and grabbed and sucked and fucked through the most powerful moment I had ever experienced. When the eruption passed, she looked into my eyes still concerned. Then her mood broke and she grinned.

"Welcome back."

"You too," I panted.

"I never..."

"I know." I panted still.

She rested her head on my shoulder, and we fell asleep there.

The sex Karen and I shared that night was incredible. True to my suspicions and hopes we rode the high of the evening through the weekend, shopping, sampling the city's diverse cuisine, drinking champagne, and fucking at all hours of the Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Monday's school day was easy to take. I spent every free moment writing. The department meeting was uneventful, though I kept filling my notebook throughout. I was oblivious to the fact that Andrea's glare should have born a hole in me. At the end of the meeting, a somewhat troubled Andrea asked me if she could ride home with me, Kim had taken the car. I agreed and she followed me to my car.

All the way home, she pumped me about my weekend, looking for details. I didn't answer with any kind of detail, so her questioning intensified. As we got closer to home, she asked point blank if I were getting serious with Karen, all the while suspecting that she was the reason for my bright mood. I pulled the CD that had been playing out of my dash, and handed it to her. It was a burn of the recording of the benefit concert. My song had been playing. It was autographed, Dear Jimmy, thanks for the song! I stopped the car and strolled across the yard to the front door. She sat in the car staring at the CD in disbelief.

Karen and I didn't last long as lovers. The sex was great, but we didn't connect on the other things that were important in a relationship. We still remain friends, and we still enjoy fucking each other once in a while, but have agreed to avoid being serious, and to stay out of the way of each other's serious loves.

My song hit the charts a month later, and became a huge hit. The country singer also did well, with both of my songs hitting the country top lists. Shortly after that, royalty checks began to appear from my licensing agreements. I would never again have money problems. I frequently hired my favorite limo driver to take me into town, to ball games, and once to a weekend getaway...requiring her to spend a couple of nights in my cabin.

I never again needed anything as pitiful as my peephole, though I am grateful I had it during those months while I was trying to get my head together. It's odd, but it seems money makes you much more attractive, and suddenly women who would have thought you too old, too gray, too thick in the waist think you're pretty hot. I had plenty of money to take a willing date to a high class hotel, or on a weekend escape. I had Karen around, and my chauffeur was always pleased to drive me anywhere, around the block or around the corner, or on an "overnight trip" with no other passengers. I went to parties, concerts and premiers with the entertainment crowd, and managed to be well traveled in conferences and festivals for my school music publications, which had caught on as well.

Women were everywhere, and I enjoyed sampling every size, shape and flavor. I had undergone a great deal of pain, frustration and humiliation in recent months, but was making up for it rapidly. So many friends and colleagues didn't understand why I chose to live like I had, but I couldn't let Jeffy's world blow up so suddenly. I could endure insults and snide comments for his sake. I could endure the hell of losing a loved one in such a humiliating way. I could endue the hell of having to live like I had. Those things paled in comparison with the thought of Jeffy believing he wasn't loved, or that he no longer had a safe place to call home. I had to stay within myself until I could give him a stable home.

Suddenly, I didn't look too stupid to those same fools who had ridiculed me, instead of standing by me as friends should. I was hanging with an entirely different crowd. I went nowhere without the company of a sexy woman, and that was especially tough to take for those guys who were locked into marriages that had grown cold with age. They had laughed when they found out I had been toasted at my wife's divorce party, but had gulped their ridicule away whenever they saw me with one of the women I met at that same party. The attention I garnered was a cause of extreme jealousy in Andrea as well, that her friends, the very women who toasted my divorce now took advantage of the freedom that party celebrated by regularly coming over to see me instead of her. How ironic was that.

My world had turned around completely, and I had nothing to do with initiating the change. Change was thrust upon me, and nothing was ever so painful. But I took my time dealing with it. I watched change evolve, I learned its course, and I made the best of it. I dried my tears before anyone saw them, I didn't let them see my pain. I was stronger for it in the end. I found sides of me that had been buried and lost in the routines of day to day life. I liked those new sides. I'm not sure I would have ever found them if Andy hadn't left me, so in a real way, that toast which was so uncomfortable to hear at her divorce party was momentous in my life as well. It was my freedom too. I was torn up about it then because I had no idea how valuable that would become. Andy had been holding me down. I was too comfortable with her, and had probably needed to find a new edge in my life. I was better now.

maninconn
maninconn
2,088 Followers
12