She Stole My Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
An end to the story.
7.6k words
4.59
174.8k
132
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,093 Followers

Part 5: Kim's Change Of Life, And An End To The Story.

Andrea and Kim argued. Frequently. Kim became very emotional. She got nauseous at cooking odors, especially when Andrea cooked. She wasn't looking her normal self, and Andrea became frustrated that she didn't want to make love nearly as often as before the divorce party. I pissed off Andrea when I announced that I had bought a house down by the water, and would be moving out over the next month. Things weren't turning out as she had planned. My star was rising, Kim's was not. Women were coming to me at a rate that allowed me to be quite selective, and money was coming in by the armload. I now had a place where I could provide Jeffy a stable, comfortable home. The timing of all of this was great for me, but hell on Andrea. I was completing our split, and Andrea had no say in the matter. I was moving out.

Andrea moped around the house as I shuttled out my belongings. Curiously, Kim looked increasingly nervous. I left everything we had acquired during our marriage. I contemplated selling my house to Andrea for a pittance. I decided not to. Though I had done nothing vindictive to Andrea to exact revenge in any way, it just seemed wise to retain ownership and let her just live there rent free. It was no skin off my nose, I didn't need the money, it remained a great investment, and what grounds would she have to demand child support if I was letting her live there for nothing? I took so little, the house didn't look at all emptied, except for my room.

One night I announced I had moved everything, and would be gone by the next day.

Andrea was visibly upset. I guess somehow she thought she had the best of all worlds, her family intact and a hot sex kitten purring in her bed. Still, I was surprised that Kim was the one to object vocally. She made one lame excuse after another why I should stay. Andrea suspiciously asked Kim why the sudden change in attitude towards me. Kim then dropped the ultimate bombshell.

"I want my baby to know its Daddy."

I had to work very hard at my poker face to stifle a laugh. I had much practice at showing zero emotion around these two, but I still had to work hard at this one. Andy and I always joked about how fertile we were. We never had to wait long to know one of my swimmers had won its race. Apparently the team was still quite healthy, because I had only fucked Kim that one time. I had considered this possibility even then, so this wasn't totally a surprise to me. It also was not entirely unwelcome, I loved my kids! There was plenty of room in my new place for another child, and I certainly had the means to get help. I would be happy to have a new baby in my life.

"My baby can get to know his or her Daddy all it wants, but it'll have to be in my own home."

Kim began to tear, "This is your home."

"Not anymore! This situation worked because I made it work. It wasn't easy, and still isn't comfortable for me. I can afford something different now, and I need my own place. I need to feel at home when I'm home. Here I'm intruding."

I never fought with Andrea the way she and Kim now argued. Andrea's vocal assault on Kim was relentless. "How could you do this to me? How could you cheat on me?" Boy, that one was a hoot to hear! "I can't believe you're having a baby without considering my feelings. You ripped my life apart telling me a woman's love is more special and tender than a man's and then you fuck the very man I left!"

She finally chased Kim from the room with her tirade. Kim left, blubbering like a baby in that inimitable way a pregnant woman can after bursting into tears. Andrea just sat and directed her stare at me. She must've come to realize everything she had just shrieked at Kim could have been something I said to her a short time ago, either when she informed me of her own infidelity or when we had our third child, which had been her decision over my concerns and objections.

"I guess you probably know how I feel."

I just looked back, still struggling with that poker face.

"So are you happy now? Is this like, revenge for you?"

I looked at her blankly. I found the irony kind of funny, but I didn't wish pain on anyone. I just looked away, and left for my new house. It was time to make it a home.

I didn't know what Kim expected from me. I was clear all along that I didn't love her. Did she envision me moving in and setting up house with Andrea as the odd man out? Me, the loner at the peephole? Did she think we'd somehow work this into a cozy little threesome? As erotic as that sounded, it just wasn't how I was wired. I didn't hear from either woman for a week, until I stopped by to pick up Jeffy to spend the week with me. Andrea had him packed and ready to go.

"I don't blame you, you know. I'm not mad at you for fucking her, I guess I deserved something for how I treated you."

"There was nothing vengeful about fucking Kim. She was hot, I was horny, and once we got started she felt so damned good, I used her every way I could. But there was no thought of you, no revenge! To be honest, there was no thought of her either, it was just an act of pure lust."

"How can you do that? Don't you need an emotional tie?"

"Think of it for a minute, a sexy woman comes to me, daring me to fuck her. With a body like Kim's and those tits poking my way. You know what I'm saying of all people, she got you so hot you divorced me for her. I got hard so fast, it was as if I was eighteen again. Then she took this attitude with me as if I weren't man enough to handle her. So of course I had to prove her wrong! I took her right there, grabbed her shorts and panties and fucked her right through the leg openings. She was so wet, I felt like I was fucking an eighteen year old as well. No lube, no foreplay, no love. Two animals in heat. Then when I finished, I put my dick in her mouth to clean off, and you know what? She loved it! Imagine that, some women actually get off on giving head as well as getting it."

"Jimmy, you never made love to me like that!"

"You never wanted it like that. If I got a little bit physical, you'd stop and push me away mid-hump! And did you ever give oral like you actually wanted to? Like you might be enjoying it? No Ma'am. No, you found me repulsive. Kim licked and sucked like I was a gourmet meal. And if she came to me wanting it again, I'd be ready."

"But you got her pregnant!"

"Yeah funny huh? I get to be a dad again, only this time I don't have to deal with the pregnancy hassles. She's your partner, she lives in your house, so you get all the "daddy-to-be duties!" You get to be there for the nausea, the headaches. And the 'Not tonight dears' that go along with them. You get to do all the housework and the parenting of the older kid when she is down for the count. Remember being on bed rest for months? Better hope she carries the baby better that you did. Your frailty was exhausting!"

"You never complained then!"

"No I didn't, that was part of my role. I didn't complain because I loved you, I was the dad, the mom to the older kids, the cook, the dishwasher, the maid, and the chauffer for everybody, because I loved both you and the baby we were bringing into the world."

"Are you going to do that for Kim?"

"I loved you then, I don't love her, so no. I'm going to be the kind of father to the baby that I was to our three, but you are Kim's partner. You get those other jobs."

Awkward silence. I broke it.

"You love her. Go take care of her. After all, your going to be a step-mom to your kids' half brother, or sister. Or will you be a step-dad…it's pretty confusing!"

I took Jeffy and left.

My relationships with Kim and Andrea didn't change much for a month. Andrea always had a nervous unsettled nature when she was unable to make love, and she had that air continually now. It was strong even when I saw her at work. Kim must have lost her sex drive while pregnant, and Andrea never liked to go without for long. I have to confess, I wasn't doing without, and part of me was enjoying the irony of the shoe being on Andrea's other foot.

I wasn't doing without. Being single was actually quite cool, and Andrea had supplied a steady stream of partners with her little divorce party. A little suffering that night had paid off. Karen wasn't the only friend of Kim and Andrea's that I saw. Ellen, Andrea's other friend from the party that had passed out and spent the night spent hours with me in the recording studio. She was a great singer, and played piano better than I. She could also lay down a violin track, so had become one of my favorite session musicians when making a new demo. Her work had paid off for me as I kept selling songs, and now had 4 well known artists using my work as well as several commercials and short soundtrack segments. It had paid off for her as well though as my licensing company had noticed her and signed her to a contract. She was working on her own album, and was using three of my songs.

Ellen had no difficulty in figuring out ways to repay me. She was a master of the blow job, and truly loved giving them. She was all about oral sex, which was her attraction to other women, and her connection to Kim. I never fucked Ellen, but I sure enjoyed the attention of her lips and tongue, and enjoyed putting my tongue on her lips as well. Ellen was particular in how oral had to be done to her. She would guide me through the paces of exploring her pussy. I didn't need to guide her efforts at all however as she was an expert.

We would take a break from recording, and she would swivel my chair to face her, slide my pants off and suck me to erection. She had a technique she described as eating a banana without teeth, and it literally pulled the blood out of circulation to swell me to hardness. She would then shift to the ice cream cone technique, licking around to keep it nice and neat, not melting in the heat! She would spend extra time in those sensitive spots which she knew as well as if they were on her own body. Then she would change to the lollipop technique, engulfing it in her mouth, and pulling it back out while suckling the flavor from the skin. I almost hoped she'd bite to find the chocolaty center. Ellen insisted on oral sex during almost every break we took.

"Somehow I need to repay you for my studio time, and besides, you taste good!"

I was in a state of near bliss. I had my own house, decorated according to my taste. The music played there was according to my taste. I was secure in my profession, and nearing an age where I might consider an early retirement from school, and spending my time working my own hours composing and free-lancing.

Andrea came to pick up Jeffy one day, and arrived early. We had just started to eat dinner, so I invited her to join us. I felt very at ease now, having had plenty of time to adjust, having landed squarely on my feet, and having replaced her in nearly every way she had been a part of my life. It felt right having there as a friend now, and especially as Jeffy's mom. She seemed to appreciate the situation as well, and remarked what a beautiful home I had made.

"I am a bit jealous you know."

Now how was I to respond to that? Exactly, so I didn't. I just waited for her to continue. Then I just listened to her, as I had nothing to gain from commenting.

"You've done so well since you left me. You have a beautiful home, a new career making you all kinds of money, Jeffy adores you, Suzy too. Do you know she still barely speaks to me because 'I dumped Dad? And Even though Gary says he understands why we split up, he wishes we hadn't."

"Andrea, I know it's just semantic, but it bothers me when you say I left you. You do realize you did the leaving in our relationship don't you? I just moved out. After the fact."

She looked down, knowing full well that I had been nothing but devoted and faithful, that our current state was really her doing.

"The thing I regret," I continued "is that I was too stupid to know what was going on, too blind to notice you looking elsewhere for love. It will always depress me, knowing I wasn't enough for the one person I really needed in my life, and knowing I wasn't smart enough to detect that."

Awkward silence followed. Andrea searched for the words to say, and I had no inclination to continue. I went on with dinner. I probably would have lost my composure but for Jeffy clowning around and playing "footsie" beneath the table. He was so happy the three of us were together. Now for all Jeffy's disabilities, his strength was people. He had a way of bringing out the best in people, and no one could be in his presence for long with out cracking a smile or being the recipient of a world class hug.

"Mommy, are you moving?"

"No, Mommy isn't moving, Daddy moved," she answered.

"No, Mommy is moving to Daddy's house with Jeffy."

In all of the change swirling around our lives, Jeffy was the big loser. As much as I had tried to shelter him, our split up had affected him, even before I moved. He needed a steady environment, the American dream with two parents and a loving environment. Andy hadn't lost sight of Jeffy, but in the last few months, in spite of our divorce agreement leaving her custody, had left most of the parenting to me. Perhaps this suddenly resonated in Jeffy's statement of his desire for her to move in with us. I could see the tears well up in her eyes, and asked Jeffy to go into the kitchen and get another glass of milk. While he was gone, Andrea composed herself.

"I thought somehow this would be easier. I thought I could have a new adventure with Kim and somehow you guys would be fine. I thought….. No I guess I didn't. I didn't think it through at all. Jimmy, I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'm so sorry I hurt Jeffy. I really do love Kim, and she makes me feel so special, well at least she did before she got pregnant."

It turned out that Kim's lack of libido had left one void, and what was turning out to be a weak pregnancy was causing many other problem. Kim was going on bed rest immediately, or risked losing the baby. It was a familiar scenario to us, as Andrea had been on bed rest for all three pregnancies. It was ironic that now, she was experiencing the difficulties I had known as the spouse of a woman with a difficult pregnancy. Along with all of the demands of time and effort to care for someone who was seriously disabled, you had to deal with the sensory quirks, aversion to smells or cravings for tastes, sensitivity to temperature, a desire for closeness with no thought of sensual contact, wide emotional swings, short temper. Yes, I knew too well what Andrea was going through. Hell. And suddenly I looked like heaven.

I was in shape, Kim was incapacitated. I was even tempered Kim ran hot and cold. My house was well kept, Andrea was slaving under Kim's demands. I was sexually active, Kim was cold to the touch. Andrea looked at me like I was an ice cream sandwich on the hottest day of the year. She began to send signals, the same old familiar flirts, looks and postures that helped her find me in the first place. I deflected them by keeping Jeffy squarely as the center of attention. She lingered after dinner, before taking Jeffy to her home. She seemed to feel very much at home in many ways. In others however, she was a fish out of water. After all, she was now in a house that was clearly mine, bought and decorated to my taste and paid for through my efforts. She was looking at her son, so comfortable in this home, welcoming her and asking when she planned to move into his new house. When we finally packed Jeffy in her car to go, she sighed as if she really wanted to stay. As much as I missed her, I was relieved when they finally drove off, leaving me in my solitude.

That night I dreamed of Andrea. I saw future scenes, with she and Kim happily playing with the baby and me on the outside looking in. I saw past scenes, with me and Andrea playing with our kids, and Kim on the outside looking in. I saw the present, with all of us pointing fingers at each other, and all of us miserable in not having what we really wanted. With each episode I woke in a cold sweat. I tried to put Andrea out of my mind, but not since my divorce had it been so difficult. I went to my studio thinking I could work my way to sleep, but each song I worked on turned Andrea's way. This time my dream took a decidedly different path.

Like a scene from an old Broadway musical, I saw my past life with Andy and the kids. I saw the kids traipsing off to school as Kindergartners and returning with mortarboards after their college graduations. I saw Kim, dressed in black flowing silk, looking evil. I watched Kim take Andy right from my arm, cast her aside, and then come for me brandishing a long steel rod…

I awoke in a cold sweat. My subconscious thoughts really surprised me. In spite of people talking behind my back, busting on me about allowing my wife to be stolen, the truth I clung to was that I really didn't want a woman who didn't want me. If she didn't know what she had, she wasn't good enough to have it. The thoughts troubled me, and my mind drifted to better times.

I dreamed of our vacation at the Cape just before graduation from college. We stayed at her parents vacation home, with both sets of parents, a total of 5 siblings, a set of grandparents an aunt and uncle, 2 dogs and a cat. There wasn't much chance for two young lovers to be alone. Someone was sleeping on every bed, couch, and open space on the floor. But we got away by taking a walk on the beach to "talk." It was twilight, but most people had gone home for the day, so the beach was nearly emptied. No sooner had we cleared the dunes and were out of stragglers sight than Andy whipped of her shirt and shorts. We clung to each other in the dark releasing all the pent up desire that had stored all week.

Again I woke, the memories had stirred old feelings for Andrea, and I actually missed her.

I remembered the special dates, vacations, birthdays, and the nights our kids were born. I realized I would have those always, and along with them, I would always have a soft spot in my heart for Andy. But what I would not ever have again, is the kind of love we shared until Kim came along. I knew my love had died when I realized I had no desire to touch her, even at dinner when things were so comfortable and pleasant. I had no need to talk to her anymore about how I felt. I didn't need her like I used to. I didn't trust her like I used to.

I decided to go for a run. I always thought more clearly running. I would come up with ideas and solutions of a caliber that never seemed to occur when I wanted them. Something about running took my mind off the forest and let me see the trees. First it came to me that Jeffy needed to move in with me permanently. He needed the stability I could give him. Then I decided my baby would have to move in with me also. Kim wasn't exactly mother material, and Andrea was no more mentally ready to deal with a baby than with Jeffy. I had means to hire help during the day, so the kids could be at their home instead of a daycare. I had plenty of room. Kim and Andy would always be welcome to visit, but only as guests. After all, they were the mothers of my children. I had made everything work out to this point, I was determined to handle this challenge too.

I worked hard to prepare my home for a new occupant. I finished a room into a beautiful nursery, and spent hours with Jeffy explaining what a new little brother or sister would mean to us. Andy and Kim hadn't argued at all when I started keeping Jeffy longer and longer, until now our custodial roles reversed, and I had him most of the time while he lived with Andy only every other weekend.

Kim was a demanding patient, and Andrea was less than patient as a caregiver. She was never a great cook, and was always less than meticulous at keeping house. Everytime I saw her, she looked exhausted and run down. I took Kim to every doctor's visit, though she expressly didn't want me in the exam room, so I waited dutifully in the outer office every time. We spoke a great deal about Kim's health issues, and discussed what the doctor said at length, but she didn't want to plan for a life raising our child. Finally, one day on the way home she confessed that she didn't think she could be a good mother.

maninconn
maninconn
2,093 Followers
12