She Tastes Like a Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch Jess, honey," I suggested and Marie lowered one hand to Jess' tit, tugging on a nipple. That was the last thing I saw before resuming and redoubling my attention on Jess. I slid my tongue across to replace my finger underneath the edge of that tasty clit. She was so wet that I had to keep swallowing her juices, which delayed my efforts to take Jess' nib into my mouth but soon I had it in my cheek, lips gently closed around its base, teeth softly scratching her ripe flesh.

Jess shook wildly.

"I don't think she's ever been so turned on in her life!" Marie observed. "I know I haven't been. My clit is aching like I'm about to explode"

Jess's ass was bumping forcefully up off the chair as I moved my hands to stabilize myself. I made the pearl dance, which made Jess squirm harder.

"Yeah, honey, do that," Marie commanded. "Jess is so excited she's attacked me better than I've ever felt before. I'm about to come all over her beautiful mouth."

That was all the urging that I needed to batter Jess' swollen clit with both teeth and tongue, striving to bring this young beauty to orgasm in synchronization with my wife.

Marie had stopped talking, but was screaming familiar sounds. I started thrusting my stiffened tongue into Jess' cunt like a tiny cock. She started screaming in pleasure, while Marie's juices flowed freely.

I managed to lift my head away from Jess' still shivering groin in time for Marie to collapse forward. Our faces met and she licked Jess' nectar off my chin. Jess' face shined with Marie's juices, so my wife and I proceeded to lick her clean.

Although of course I hadn't been able to physically climax, I felt exhilarated and exhausted at the same time, with all the familiar adrenaline and endorphin rush as if I had indeed completed my orgasm. It was just like my dreams- me soaked with sweat, panting as I came down from waves of excitement, testicles still tight in my slowly relaxing scrotum, every nerve buzzing. I grinned, pleased that sex still had a role in my life.

In a few moments, all three of us finished gasping for air and cuddled, three bodies intertwined.

"You're right." I told Marie, "She really does taste just like a peach."


12