She Tries To Forget Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Lonnie!" she murmured, "I...I think you're in me farther than you were last time!" She started rocking her hips and felt the hard, fleshy invader stir her insides delightfully. Stupendous feelings boiled up through her, thrilling her, pleasing her. She sat up, then experienced added thrills when Lonnie's hands wrapped around her petite breasts and his thumbs struck sparks of excitement from her rigid nipples. Faster and faster she moved, her hips rocking, raising, and lowering. Each thrust, each movement brought her to new heights of rapture. Then she felt it! She was going to come! She was coming! "Oh! Yess! Again, Lonnie! Oh, Lonnie! Again!" she cried, "Oh! I'm coming! Again! Yesss! Yessss! Ohh! Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Lonnie's body rose off the bed as his orgasm boiled up inside him. Once again, he erupted into her. "Unnh! Unnnh! Take it! Take it!" he groaned as once more his hot juice gushed into the woman of his dreams.

Exhausted and more satisfied than she'd been in ages, Ann collapsed on top of Lonnie and lay there with his arms wrapped around her.

Without intending to, both of them dozed off. The night passed, but neither of them was aware of it.

When Lonnie woke up the next morning, he was thrilled to discover he was at Ann Wallin's house, in bed with her. He leaned over her and kissed her softly. "Ann, wake up," he whispered. "It's morning."

Ann started awake and sat up. "My God! Lonnie spent the whole night here!" she thought. "Well, at least this time I spent the night with someone I like." "What time is it, will you be in trouble?" she asked the young man.

Lonnie shook his head. "It's six a.m. and I won't be in trouble," he told her.

Ann laid back and stretched sensually. "Oh! God! Last night was incredible, Lonnie!" she purred. "You are amazing!"

"I'm glad I was good for you," Lonnie said, blushing furiously. He drank in the way her body moved as she stretched. It woke up a few parts of him that hadn't been awake before!

"It was so wonderful! I needed a night like that more than you'll ever know!" Ann gushed. She and rolled on her side facing him, and pressed her body against his. She made a discovery when she did and looked at the young man, her eyes wide. "My God, Lonnie! You're hard again!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, it does feel that way, doesn't it?" Lonnie said. He was as ready to make love with her as he'd ever been. He began sliding his hands over the body he'd learned so well the night before.

Ann was thrilled! His penis - erect and hard - was jammed between her legs, brushing the soft lips of her already-quaking love-cave.

Lonnie felt Ann quiver as his hands slid up and down her back and played with her ass.

Ann began to rock her hips a little, rubbing her dampening opening against the shaft of the young man's stiffening cock. It might not be making love, but it felt pretty damn good!

"Don't make me wait, Lonnie!" she urged softly. "I want you again! I...I need you again!"

"I won't. I need you, too!" Lonnie said and rolled on top of her. He raised his hips and the blood-engorged tip of his rod slid down between her silken lips. He pressed downward and felt her exquisite warmth engulf him as he plunged into her. Hilted all the way, he raised myself up on his arms, keeping his hips pressed against her.

"Oh! Yes!" Ann murmured. "God, Lonnie, you have no idea how wonderful that feels!"

Lonnie began moving his hips and her body shook from the force of his thrusts,. She loved it! She couldn't believe how good he made her feel! Sensations shot through her, bubbling and boiling, superb feelings, growing and spreading. "God, Lonnie! You make me feel so good!" she sighed, locking her legs behind his and rotating her middle against him. Then, suddenly, it was happening again! "Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" she groaned. Her legs clamped around him and her hips moved even more urgently. "Good! Oh! God! I'm coming! Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh!"

"Me, too!" Lonnie groaned and felt his hot fluids spew into his lover's lithe body.

"Yes! Yes!" Ann moaned, "Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Once again spent, they lay in each other's arms. Ann kissed Lonnie softly.

"I have to get going," he said, "I'm due in early this morning and I don't want to be late for work."

"I know, I have to get up and get ready for work, too" Ann said.

They got up, got cleaned up, and she made breakfast for them.

After they ate, Lonnie drove her back to her car.

"Ah...if I...ah...wanted to, you know, stop over after work tonight..." the young man stammered as they drove down the road.

Ann put her hand on his leg and smiled at him. "You certainly may come over after work. I think you'd find you'd be welcome, very welcome," she said.

"Great!" Lonnie replied.

12