She Won't Let Him Leave Until... Pt. 02

Story Info
She won't let him leave...
2.2k words
4.61
11.1k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dillon," Rochelle called from the kitchen. "Dinner!"

He mashed a few more buttons on his controller before dumping it on his bead and heading downstairs.

"Spag bol," he smiled and sat down.

"I know, pretty lame right?" Rochelle said and sat down opposite. "I just haven't got the time anymore."

"Where's dad?" Dillon asked.

"Working late again," she replied quietly. Dillon could see she was upset.

"What's going on with you two?" He asked.

Rochelle shook her head and a tear rolled down one soft cheek. "I don't know, he's working all these hours. Or at least he says he is. We barely see each other anymore. I don't know what to do!"

Dillon didn't really know what to say, and so instead stabbed his fork into his food aimlessly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be dumping all my problems on you," she let out a nervous laugh.

"It's okay," I sighed. "I know my dad can be a real asshole sometimes, I've known for a while now."

"He's not an asshole," she said.

"Don't try and sugar-coat it mum, he is!"

She went silent and stared at her food. She had barely eaten anything and just prodded it around with her fork. Another tear slipped down the other cheek which she wiped away with the back of her hand.

"You've always been nice to me Dillan," she said.

"Of course, you are my dad's wife. Since my real mum walked out you're all I've really known," he said and gripped her hand in his. "I know dad is an asshole. It's why she left in the first place. If you wanted to leave, I would understand."

"I don't think Megan would be too happy if I did leave," she smiled.

The blood suddenly rushed out of his face and he snatched his hand quickly away from her. Had she told her like she said she would? Surely she was just joking.

As if reading his mind Rochelle spread her lips into a wide grin. "She told me Dillon!"

"Fuck!" He grunted and stood up.

"Don't go," she clutched his arm. "It's okay, I'm not angry. I kind of expected it to be honest."

"I told her not to say a word and she fucking did," he pulled free of her grip and headed for the stairs.

"I'm not mad," she stood up and followed him down the hallway. "Just stop Dillon!"

He stopped dead at the bottom of the stairs. His knuckles went white as be gripped the hand rail.

"Look, I have to confess something," she said quietly. "Look at me, please."

He did as she asked and turned on the spot to face her, not expecting to see what he saw in front of him. His mouth opened to speak but nothing came out. Rochelle smirked as she saw the reaction her bare chest gave him.

"What are you doing?" Dillon asked and backed away from her.

She gripped her own left breast in her hand and squeezed as she walked forwards backing him straight into the living room.

"I told Megan what we did was wrong."

"And yet you did it any way," she purred and licked her lips.

"Yea, but it was wrong and so is this Rochelle."

"Oh," she grinned. "I'm Rochelle now am I, not mommy?"

Dillon shook his head. What the hell had gotten into this family?

"Dillon," she purred and ran a hand through her long blonde hair. "I'm only young. Far to young to be your real mother."

"You're with my dad," he said, but couldn't help looking her up and down. Her body was luscious. Her skin was tanned and smooth. Her tits were firm and round with pert, hard nipples poking out from them. She had curved hips that flexed as she stepped forwards on long, toned legs. She wore nothing but a little red thong that barely covered her.

"I know," she grinned spreading her red lips into a smile. "Does it matter? He's not around anyway, and I've been starved."

"Starved?"

"Yes Dillon, starved. I'm young, fresh and barely used. I need it Dillon," she hooked one finger under the fabric of her thong and pulled outwards. "And from what my daughter told me, you are a huge monster of a man."

"We can't do this," he said.

Rochelle stepped close to him. He could feel her sweet breath on his neck as she leant in. "Don't worry," she whispered. "I won't tell if you won't."

She planted her lips on his neck and sucked, just for a second, then with the skill of a professional unhooked his shorts allowing them to drop to the floor.

"No," Dillon said, but made no move to stop her.

Before he could protest again she was on her knees smiling up at him. "Someone is hard for mommy."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Im not going to lie, I have wanted this for a while Dillon, ever since I heard about Harley," she grinned.

"Is there nothing like secrets between you girls?"

Rochelle shook her head. "Megan said she basically couldn't walk after, and I see why."

"Did megan tell you everything about us as well?"

"She did," Rochelle giggled. "I know everything, and I've been waiting for a chance to do this."

She wrapped her hand around Dillons cock, gripping it tight. Dillon grunted in shock. She shifted her fist down the full length of him pulling the foreskin all the way back.

"Wow," her eyes widened. "She said you were big, but not this big."

"Yea, everyone says I'm big," Dillon smirked this time. He had given up arguing with her. It had gone too far now anyway, she already had her hand around his cock.

She liked the tip of his cock sending a shudder up his spine. "Mmmm, tasty."

"Your making me harder," he said as his cock felt like it was going to explode.

"Oh am I," she suddenly slid Dillon right to the back of her throat in one quick motion then released him with a gasp. "Getting even harder?"

Dillon nodded.

"Mommy is sucking your cock," she giggled and slid him inside her throat, right to the back, with a groan, then released him once more and ran her tongue gently up the full length of his shaft.

Dilton let out a gasp of air as a wave of pleasure rushed over him.

"You like mommy's mouth?" She whispered and before be could answer he was all the way inside her again.

She began to suck faster, slurping and groaning. He could feel her tonsils tickling the tip of him each time she took him inside her. He was getting harder and harder. He could feel himself ready to explode.

Unlike Megan she kept going, faster and faster. Her lips gripped him harder as she sucked him in long, pulsing strokes.

"Oh god," Dillon groaned as his legs started to quiver. "It's happening."

She let out a whimper which pushed him straight over the edge. He felt his cock thicken and harden. His balls tightened and his legs shook as an explosion of excitement washed over him. She slid him inside once more with a loud groan, right to the back of her throat and held him there, clamping her lips around the base of his shaft and gripping his ass with both hands as his cock exploded thick juicy streams of cum inside her.

She gulped and gargled but didn't pull away. Her body shuddered as the warm liquid surged down her throat. He felt a hand reach around and massage his balls, coaxing every last drop out of him and into her. She let out one last muffled whimper then released him from her mouth.

Dillon collapsed onto the floor. His legs had suddenly gone weak and trembling. He had never been sucked like that before in his life.

"I've shown you mommy's mouth, now it's time for mommy's cunt," she smiled and crawled forwards with a wicked look in her eyes.

"Yes," Dillon hissed. His cock was still hard and throbbing as she climbed on top of him.

"You still think this is wrong?" She whispered.

Dillon nodded.

"But it feels good right?" She winked at him from on top.

"It feels great," he replied.

"That's okay then, because I wasn't going to let you leave this hallway until you fucked the shit out of me," she said.

"Your daughter said the same thing."

"You want mommys cunt?" She grinned.

"Yes."

"Say it Dillon," she hissed. "Say you want me!"

"I want mommys cunt!" He cried out as she suddenly sat down on him, taking his long shaft deep inside her. "God your tight!"

She let out a loud laugh and arched har back raising her perfect perky tits to the ceiling. " As tight as my daughter?"

Dillon grunted as she started to wriggle her hips from side to side. "Tighter!"

She gripped his hands in hers, pinning him to the floor and began to writhe and wriggle on top of him, sliding her tight slit up and down his shaft from base to tip. A smile spread across her face as a sheen of sweat began to collect on her skin.

"God your so fucking big," she gasped. "Your stretching me right out."

"Yes!" Dillon thrust his hips upwards, shoving himself deeper inside her.

"Oh god," she cried out and wriggled faster and faster on top of him. Her tits jiggled up and down as her face twisted in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she began to ride him as hard as she could.

"Deeper mommy?" Dillon grunted.

"Yessssss!" She hissed then let out a loud yelp dillon pulled out of her and her body was flipped over. She suddenly found herself on her knees with her ass in the air and her face in the carpet. Her dripping pussy was wide open and exposed.

"Do it!" She cried.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, running a hand gently up her spine.

"Yes, please. Fuck mommy's cunt!" She groaned then let out a loud scream as Dillon thrust forwards burying himself so deep into her he felt his cock hit the wall at the back of her pussy and her lips spread wide around his shaft.

"Jesus," she squealed.

Dillon gripped her hair and suddenly smacked her left arse cheek causing her to scream again.

"You deserve this!" He grunted as he proceeded to pound into her.

"I deserve every inch!" She squealed. Each thrust inside her caused a scream to burst out of her lips. She was breathing heavy and fast as Dillon thrust forwards over and over.

"Fuck me!" She gasped, barely able to breath. "I'm gonna orgasm all over your cock!"

He grabbed her hips, pulling her backwards as he thrust his hips forwards, impaling every inch of himself into her.

"Fuck mommy's tight cunt!" She snarled. Her eyes were wide and wild. Her body jerked and twitched. The pleasure was so intense she could only hold her mouth open as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her lips tightened around his shaft and her back arched. She breathed in a sharp Intake of air that exploded outwards in an ear piercing scream that felt like it lasted forever.

Her legs buckled and she collapsed forwards onto the floor.

"Keep going," she managed to gasp as another scream exploded from inside her.

Dillon did as he was told and continued to fuck the only woman who had ever taken care of him, and now he supposed he was taking care of her.

"Keep fucking mommy!" She screamed as another orgam rocked through her causing her legs to twitch and her back to arch upwards. She stiffened riding the wave of pleasure, welcoming every thrust with a screech of delight.

Dillon without warning slid out of her and flipped her over again. She grinned and spread her legs as wide as she could beckoning him inside her once more.

"Kiss me," she groaned. They locked lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist pulling him forwards. Her body tensed as his thick cock spread her open once more and she broke free of his mouth to let out a whimper of pleasure.

"Oh god, I've never been fucked like this Dillon!" She grunted through clenched teeth as Dillon thrust in and out of her.

"God your pussy is amazing!"

"Fill me," she whispered into his ear. "Fill mommy's cunt!"

"Oh god!" Dillon groaned and thrust furiously into her. His hips jerked backwards and forwards spreading her as wide as she could go.

"Fill me!" Rochelle screamed this time. "FILL MY LITTLE CUNT!"

Dillon let out a long sigh as he felt himself let go. His cock jerked and spammed inside her as he unleashed another full load as deep as he could between Rochelles tight lips.

"Oh my god!" Rochelle squealed and gripped his hips with her legs holding him inside her as the warmth of his cum spread from between her legs and up her stomach. "I can feel your cum inside me."

They lay there, not moving for what felt like an age. Dillons cock slowly went soft inside her and he slid out, sitting back on the floor in front of her spread legs.

"Damn that was good," Rochelle said and grinned at him. "Want to go again tomorrow?"

Dillon nodded and stood up. He walked on shaky legs up to his room and collapsed onto the bed.