Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em came up beside Wes as he ate me. She inhaled his cock, but not before Ted worked himself into her pussy with his long cock as she leaned over Wes with her ass in the air. Beside us on another recliner, Ann lay back with Jon eating her pussy as well.

We moved around a little. Wes ended up driving his cock into me, and Ted and Em went to the third chaise and started to fuck with her riding him in slow and sensuous cowgirl style as the two of them moaned their happiness and kissed. Ann and Jon started their intercourse too in the missionary position, but then Jon rose up so he could look down on her. There was enough light from the pool and inside the house that we could all see each other clearly. The patio soon filled with the sound of panting men and women, loud kisses, squeaks and groans, and the rhythmic slaps of body against body.

I heard Ann giggle. She said just loud enough so we could all hear, "OK, everybody, switch partners."

Wes kissed me, pulled out and moved over to Em's now empty snatch as Ted moved over to Ann. Em was on her hands and knees again, so he sank right into her doggie style and they were soon slamming into each other.

Jon came to me. He was good looking, had a square jaw, sandy blonde hair, and a cock with a curve in it that turned out to hit all the right places inside my pussy. He'd only taken about twenty strokes with the head of his cock hitting my G-spot, before I climaxed. Jon smiled at me, and gave me a passionate kiss, but he didn't stop. Because of that, he kept my orgasm going for another couple of minutes.

Ann peaked too with Ted, but I had the feeling they understood each other's bodies quite well.

Jon and I changed positions, and got about a minute into it when Ann urged us all to switch again.

I commented to no one in particular, "I like this - switching around. I've done it with the people I live with and some of the people in my swinger's group. Lots of orgasms usually result."

Ted and I made out for a couple of minutes. I could taste Ann's pussy on his lips and tongue. I asked, "Do you and Ann date, you seem like the two of you are an item?"

"Married ten years." He chuckled.

"There's more to the story, right?" I nodded to where Wes was making slow and obviously romantic love to Ann, his cock slowly entering and leaving Ann's warm sheath. The kisses they were sharing were far from just lusty; there was some real romance budding there.

Ted said, "Open marriage from the start, even while we were dating. From what Em told me at dinner, you too have an open relationship with somebody."

"Somebodies," I chuckled. "My two sisters, my lover Steve, and then there's Aidan and Matt, plus Steve's big client Jane, and a couple of other women, and then we're in a swinger's group. We all live together."

"You bisexual?"

"Couldn't you tell when I ate the cum out Emmy's cunt during the film shoot?"

Ted chortled, "I've seen lesbians that wouldn't touch a man fuck like champs in our movies, and gays going the other way too. Everything for a buck. So, no I couldn't tell about you and Emmy, but you two sure were hot. I had a hard-on the whole time; I'm sure glad I'm getting this time with you. I like you. Later, you, Em and Ann should put on a show for us.

"Oh, I'd like that. Ann is so nice. I got to talk to her at dinner a little." The enthusiasm in my voice must have also communicated my desire for his wife because he flashed me a huge smile in response.

Ann declared another switch and we rotated again, and then a few more times.

Jon was the first one out because of an orgasm. He came in Emmy, and I think she climaxed right with him too. The two of them were really close and making out like crazy. I knew from her comments at dinner that they knew each other from prior movies so this wasn't like a first date.

Ted got me next, declaring in a whisper that I was the best piece of ass he'd ever had other than Ann. I had the feeling that he'd had a lot too. Again, from the dinner conversation I'd heard that the camera people often participated with the 'stars' off camera just because everyone on the set ended up so horny.

Wes finished off in Ann, making a helluvah lot of noise in the process as he declared how wonderful his orgasm and ejaculation were to the rest of us. He was funny about it, and I had to laugh.

Everyone sort of collapsed back on the chaises and looked up at the night sky. After a few minutes I observed, "You know there are three pussies that are full of suckable cum right here on this patio. Girls, don't you think we should do something about that?"

Ann smiled at me in the dim light, and Emmy did too. Em said, "Daisy chain?"

"Exactly what I was thinking."

We pushed two of the chaises together and adjusted the mattresses so there wasn't a gap. Seconds after that, I was eating Wes' cum from Ann's pussy, she was sucking Jon's cum from Em, and Em was gobbling down Ted's cum from my dripping pussy.

We went on for quite a while, using suction, fingers, mouth, tongue, and lips to excite, stimulate, and bring each other to orgasm.

I'm not sure whether it was the company, the alignment of the stars, or the physiology of each of us, but the three of us proved to be exceptionally multi-orgasmic that night. I got Ann up on a step where she was having a peak of some kind every couple of minutes. She was also gushing her lush nectar into my mouth as I gobbled away at her snatch and fingered her. I loved the way she tasted, but I hoped the neighbors couldn't hear her.

Moreover, Ann had really puffy labia, including the lips at the edge of her vagina that I could suck into my mouth. Her clit was swollen quite a bit, so much so that I could lightly grab it between my teeth or lips and flick my tongue over the end of it. When I did that a few times, Ann would explode and jam my head between her legs to get more of whatever I was doing.

As we daisy chained, Wes, Jon, and Ted sat on the other chaises and a chair lightly stroking their cocks. Initially, having all cum, they were pretty flaccid, but as we got into our sapphic encounter, I noticed that the guys got harder and harder again.

After about a half hour of intense pussy eating, during which we changed direction a couple of times in our chain, I said to my cohorts, "You know there are now three really hard, fuckable cocks sitting around us that look pretty useful if we put them in our pussies."

Em and Ann smiled, and then seconds later we were each being fucked by one of the guys. After we brought the guys off and again sucked the cum from each other's pussies, we all bedded down in a couple of the spacious bedrooms in the small palace that was also the porn set. I had ended with Wes' cum in my pussy, so I also ended up going to bed with him.

To be continued