Sheila: A Lust Filled Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sheila returned to sliding her lips up and down my shaft, I rolled my tongue around inside her pussy, then licked up and down her outer lips. When she sucked on me, I pushed my tongue into her pussy. When she used her tongue on me, I licked her clit. She got her clit licked a lot!

Sheila mashed her pussy hard against my face as she took my cock deep, then deeper still in her talented mouth, easing me down her throat without any effort. She half gagged a couple of times, but didn't pull off. I could feel her throat working on my head as she swallowed it. Fuck, this was good! The sensations on my cock-head and shaft were unlike anything I had experienced before. I wasn't going to last long and Sheila could sense that.

My legs curled up and over her shoulders, holding her in place. I began to move my hips up and down, pushing my cock in and out of her mouth and throat. Sheila wrapped her hands around my arse cheeks and pulled me in. That was when I knew she wanted me to cum in her mouth, and that revelation was all I needed to start cumming. My cock twitched and throbbed, and I'm sure grew harder and thicker as, once again, I exploded. My cum fired down Sheila's throat until she pulled off slightly so the third and fourth blasts filled her mouth.

My screams of ecstasy were muffled by Sheila's pussy as she ground it into my face. Her juices were flowing as freely as my cum was firing into her, my face was covered in them. Sheila lifted her head from my groin and shrieked as her orgasm hit. Her pussy twitching and trying to grip on my tongue as it fucked her like a little cock. Her fists were pounding on my thighs as she continued to cum. I continued to lick her pussy, prolonging her orgasm, until at last, she fell off me.

We both looked at each other, shocked at the intensity of the orgasms that had ripped through us.

"Leave now, please. Don't say anything, just go. You know it's for the best."

I did.

Surprisingly Sheila was right. Now that I was old enough to accept things as a one-off, I knew that there could never be anything deeper, or more meaningful between us. I was happy to be her friend, and she mine, as we had been since the age of five. Not even a friend with benefits either.

Would I have liked things to get deeper between us? If I'm honest, yes, I would; but, I could understand that would never happen. One thing though, I will always have the memory of our one night of raw, passionate sex to call on in my old age. Something I never thought would happen. I'll settle for that.

12