Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 05

Story Info
Sheila stars in barracks orgy. Party of all parties.
7.3k words
4.75
45.1k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila didn't want to publish this story under her own Lit name, so I let her post it under my account. I hope you enjoy her story, and if you have comments I'll make sure she gets them. I told my view of her early 'movie career' in my recounting under Sisters, Friends, and Lovers - Chapter 23. Enjoy her account; this has a lot more details than my reporting, plus she takes the story into later events I didn't write about. There's a lot more about Sheila in both this story and my accounting so read SFL too (excuse the plug for my own work). Here's her story just as she wrote it (and I edited it). As usual it helps to read the chapters in order. Regards, Steve.

* * * * *

The next day Brite, Em, and I took the Jaguar and drove to the beach. In our beach bags were the briefest bikinis you could buy and still try to be legal on a California beach. Brite made us laugh by referring to them as two band aids and a cork. The weather was on the cool side, but Brite liked the light and so we went anyway.

At the beach we spent two hours doing every conceivable pose Brite could think of as her camera clicked away: each of us alone, and then Em and I together. Brite took well over a thousand pictures with her fancy gear. We were at the water's edge, in the surf (and the water was cold), against the dunes, in the dunes, and everything in between.

Brite took some nude shots by the water's edge despite a few people walking by, on the blanket, and in the dunes. A few people walking the beach got an eye full of T&A, but no one called the cops or said anything. One guy jogging the beach stopped and watched us for about five minutes while Em was naked and I had a towel wrapped around me, but we were all business with Brite barking orders for how we should pose so he got bored and left.

We continued the photo shoot back at the house - in and out of the pool, with and without clothes, and when we were nude the shots could be thought of as G-rated, R-rated, or X-rated depending on our pose. We did a lot more of the X-rated poses for her at the house.

By the time we finished, we were pretty horny, so Brite, Em, and I had sex - nice, satisfying, wet, sapphic sex in the big master bed. I lost count of my own orgasms, let alone all those the other girls had.

Wes walked in about six o'clock looking tired after a long day at the office. He just hung at the door looking at the three of us. We weren't doing anything except laying back and panting after our final afternoon round of lesbian loving. We were all wrapped together and the room smelled of hot sex.

"You girls had a busy day, I can see."

Em laughed, "Up until about an hour ago. Posing is tough work."

Brite added with a smirk, "I got about two or three thousand shots of these two. You tell me the type of spread you want and I'll have it for them."

Wes asked, "Together or alone?"

"All of the above," Brite smiled. "Just let me know and I'll give you options. DidSeduction Productions tell you what they wanted or where they were posting them?"

Wes shrugged, "No, not really; probably kindgirls, but I don't know what else. I'll email Mark tomorrow and ask him. We have a video session tomorrow at Camp Peddingsen."

Brite asked, "Isn't that an Army base of some kind?"

Wes said, "It was. It's closed now and the land is being auctioned off. It'll probably become a housing development and mall. In the meanwhile, we've rented the place, in particularly an old military barracks, to do our shoot."

"X rated?"

Wes smiled broadly.

Brite said, "I definitely want to come and watch. I'll change my appointments. What time are you leaving?"

"Leave here at eight-thirty or nine in the morning. It'll take over an hour to get there."

I asked, "Is there a plot, or will we be just be fucking some guys in uniform?"

Wes sighed, "Not much of plot, but these films usually don't have much on that account. You and Em will both have names in the film that could be used for men or women, so you've been inadvertently assigned to a men's barracks. After some screwing around trying to iron out the error, you have a two girl gangbang and in the end decide to not tell anyone about the mistake."

"Sounds like fun," Em said.

"Can I take some stills?" Brite asked.

"Sure, if you don't get in the way."

"Can I join in?" Brite teased, but her tone was even more enthusiastic.

Wes turned and studied the cute redhead. Slowly, he said, "If you want to. There's always room for one more in this kind of setting." After a paused, he asked, "You serious? You'll have to give me a release."

"Maybe. We'll see. Let me think about it overnight, but be sure you bring that release form."

Brite thought a minute and said, "Hey, I'm going to go back and checkout of my motel. Em invited me to stay here the rest of my time in LA, and I like the company more than an otherwise empty room. I hope that's all right."

Wes brightened up, "It certainly is. I'm honored with your presence. I assume you have some kind of ulterior motive."

Brite smiled, "Getting laid is high on my list, plus having nice people to sleep with."

"Me?"

"And Emmy and Sheila," Brite teased. "I think we can all fit in this bed."

* * * * *

Camp Peddingsen was like a ghost town. A ten-foot high chain-link fence with barbed wire on top surrounded the place. The entrance, although faded by the western sun, continued the fence, although the gates had been opened. A large sign said, 'Government Property. Authorized Personnel Only.'

The Jaguar cruised through the unattended opening, made a few lefts and right, and pulled up with some other cars and vans in front of a typical looking Army barracks. As we parked Maryanne came out of the building wearing sneakers, cutoffs and a shirt tied beneath her full and unsupported breasts that kept moving for a few seconds after she stopped to talk to us. She wore a headscarf too, and she looked extremely fuckable.

"Hi Boss," she greeted Wes and waved at us. "I spent yesterday cleaning this place, and getting set up. I hired a temp to help otherwise we wouldn't be ready today. I think you'll like what we did to stage the place. I bought a lot of props at Wal-Mart, but I can return them tomorrow and save us some money."

Maryanne held the door open for us and we went in. The place was right out of World War Two movie. Rows of bunk beds lined both sides of the long room. Signs to a latrine and shower were at the end of the room. The beds were neatly made up with white sheets and olive drab blankets. There were two shiny footlockers at the base of each bed, one for each bunk. A few Army logos dotted the walls between the windows.

Separate from the barracks setting, bright stage lights lit the scene with the focus on several unused bunks where the mattresses were rolled in a coil, and the sheets and blankets were folded up next to them in a crisp pile.

About a dozen men lounged around the room dressed in Army fatigues. Most of them were muscular, but not all. They were all staring at Brite, Em, and me, as we glanced back at them. We were all going to be fucking each other in about an hour, and it seemed only proper to be sizing each other up before the fun began.

Wes immediately launched into action, talking to various members of the crew as he always did about layout, scene filming, sound, lighting, shooting angles, prop placement, and the like. Maryanne hovered at his elbow taking notes.

Nancy came over to us with a friendly greeting. "You guys ready for makeup?" She turned to Brite, "And, Miss Ace Photographer, I hear I'm supposed to do you too, just in case you decide to join the fray."

Brite laughed and said, "After looking at all that male testosterone over there, I think I will get made up. This is shaping up to be a great day."

Nancy laughed and said, "Oh, that I were younger. But, on to business, I set up my kit in the CO's quarters that you passed as you walked in. Come on."

We followed Nancy back to a small private room for the CO of the barracks. Nancy started doing Em's makeup as she talked to us. "You're each supposed to put on those Army fatigues over there - no bras and no undies. The boots zip up the side. I apologize if they're oversized, but you won't be walking too much in them.

Nancy also handed each of us of a page that Maryanne had prepared that described our character. Brite was surprised that there was one for her.

I was to be Pat - a name that could be derived from either Patricia or Patrick. Em was similarly going to be Terry, and Brite had been assigned the name Chris. Our names were all error prone and easily confused as to whether we were males or females if one were to look at the name alone.

Our CO was Sgt. Cafferty, and we and everyone in the barracks were in Alpha Company. We were newly assigned to the Company, coming in from Texas with some other squad members who had been assigned to other Companies. We were all supposed to be on our second tours, and one of the reasons we re-upped was because we liked the sex so much.

A list of the names of everyone on the crew and cast followed. I noticed some familiar names on both, include Ted, Ann, and Jon on the crew, and Kurt, Mike, Cal, Bert, and Dave on the cast. Of course, no one's real name would be used in the film credits. Em was Pam Peters, I was Cindy Cockfield, and I had no idea what Wes would assign to Brite.

The guys' stage names were equally as salacious: Dick Bent, Dick Long, Randy Mann, Peter Talent, Jack Offenheimer, Roger Herout, and BJ Snowball, were some of the names I'd run into. At least this was one business that had an industry-wide sense of humor.

Wes was still sticking to his motif of a loving scene instead of the near-BDSM sex so many other porn directors got into. Sure the public seemed to like the other stuff, but Wes' stuff stood out and made it more friendly for females to watch. Because of that I especially didn't mind working in his films. The females were respected and not brutalized, although a scene here and there might verge on that sharp edge.

After we all had makeup and had changed into our Army fatigues, we joined the others in the big room. I noticed that most of the male members of the crew were also going to be in uniform and provide a background population to the core group that would be active in the film. The way Wes was filming, the place would look full of men on film.

Wes already had Ted and Ann filming a scene where the Sergeant was informing Alpha Company that we had some new members mustering in later in the day. Following instructions, Em, Brite, and I came into the barracks as Ann filmed us. We were carrying large duffle bags, the kind a soldier carriers all their possessions in. We came in, and then saluted the sergeant who'd turned to meet us with a look of total surprise on his face.

Em said in a supplicant's voice, "Privates Chris Walters, Pat Summer, and Terry Glover reporting for duty, sir."

Sgt. Cafferty looked us over and stammered, "Errr, you can't possibly be the new recruits. I was sure we were getting three newmen. This barracks isn't coed."

I responded, "Oh, our names confuse a lot of people, Sir. We've had this problem before so just tell us what to do, Sir." I batted my eyes at the sergeant and puffed out my chest a little, obviously flirting with him.

At this point, a soldier came up beside the sergeant, "Sarge, why don't we let them stay with us. We can ... well ... it'll improve morale, and maybe we all could have some fun."

I checked in with Em and Brite and got nods of approval. "Sir, the three of us would like that. We like places with high morale and places that are fun, especially if they have a lot of good-looking men around, if you know what I mean." I took a step closer to the sergeant, right inside his personal space.

Cafferty smiled broadly and teased, "If I were thinking 'fun,' I think I might be thinking of a different kind of fun than the three of you."

Em stepped forward and boldly rubbed Cafferty's chest with one hand, "Oh, I don't think so, Sir. I think we're all on the same page about the kind of fun we're hoping for ... and that we hope everyone else is hoping for." She looked down the row of soldiers standing at ease by their bunks.

Em leaned up and kissed the sergeant on the lips in a tender way. His arms encircled her small body, and immediately the two were in the midst of a passionate embrace swapping a lot of tongue. Cafferty's hands roamed all over Em's body.

The corporal who had suggested that we stay came up to Brite and me with another 'soldier.' Soon, the four of us were also engaged in a series of loving hot kisses. The other soldiers closed around us, also leaning in for kisses and the ability to fondle us through our clothing.

To my surprise, Brite peeled the olive drab t-shirt she wore over her head, allowing her taut breasts to shimmy in the daylight much to the delight and amazement of the men she was with. We hadn't talked about how to start our sex games, but this was as good a start as any.

Two soldiers latched onto her two breasts and started sucking, not as through it were an emergency, but obviously with the goal of running Brite's sexual temperature to new heights. Their approach worked. A third soldier kissed her neck and lips in a sexy way.

Em and I soon were topless too, allowing the group of men around each of us the pleasures of our upper bodies, as we got loved and sensuously teased in return. The men were insistent but not grabby. Often they allowed us to take the initiative in terms of kissing or fondling.

Ann filmed one man undoing my pants as two men removed my boots, as two others sucked on my nipples. When it all came together, my fatigue pants were pulled off of me, and I stood in the middle of the barracks completely naked and horny. I didn't even care about the camera; I wanted to be fucked by every man in the place.

Fingers, hands, and mouths started to touch me all over - every orifice and every protuberance. My juices were flowing like crazy. I wanted ... no, I needed to have intercourse really soon or I was going to spontaneously combust. I spread my legs to give the men easier access to my sex.

After making out in a loving way with one handsome soldier named Kurt, my fuck buddy from other films, I leaned down and started to blow him. As I did one soldier started to lick my ass in a pleasurable rim job, and another knelt below me and tickled my clit with his tongue. Two others continued to fondle my breasts. This was a fun barracks. Brite and Em were getting similar treatment but in different positions, each from five or six men.

Kurt eventually picked me up and carried me over to 'his' bunk. He lay me down, and then ate my pussy for a few minutes as I sucked on another soldier. As Kurt started to care for my cunt, I also started to jerk off two other men and then alternated sucking on still two more who fed me their cocks and fucked my face when it was their turn.

Kurt finally stood and speared his mega shaft into me. I groaned, and it wasn't an act for the camera; his cock felt so good. The serious fucking started then, even for Brite and Em on other nearby bunks, but my focus had seriously narrowed down to the men working on me. Peripherally I watched the various cameras moving around each of us capturing the unfolding drama.

I started to cum and cum, each orgasm more intense than the one before. I quickly became a basket case. The men rotated, but I felt cared for by each one of them. This wasn't a brutal gangbang kind of film; Wes didn't do those. This was just sensuous lovemaking with multiple players. I'd done this at home and in the swinger's group I'd been in.

Kisses continued to rain down on me, every part of my body was smoothed to fine sheen, and each orifice had some unique sexual feeling to it that was ecstatically satisfying.

The men started to cum in and on me, and I got drippy all over. I liked drippy. Ann often focused her camera on my sodden pussy, and sometimes on the cum splashing out of me as I got fucked. Of course, some of the men opted to cum on my face or tits. Men from the crew came and went too, often leaving me with a deposit or two inside my pussy or splashed across my face or tits.

Em and Brite were similarly attired in cum by the time two hours had passed. Except for part of a video the prior week, I couldn't remember being so plastered inside and out with jism. Fabulous!

Of course, Nancy helped with our shower of cum by adding to it with her magic mixture of white goo that she'd mixed up at home and brought with her to the filming - all natural food stuff; organic, she called it. It also didn't taste bad.

After getting shots of the three of us laying next to each other and awash in cum, Kurt picked me up as two other men picked up Brite and Em. We were carried to the showers.

In the shower area, we were carefully washed and catered to by some of the men from head to toe. My bath was really an erotic encounter with four men. Kurt gave me a luxurious shampoo, as the others seemed to cater to my every need, leaving no crevice unwashed. Of course, Kurt got one more shot at me as I leaned into one of the other men and blew him. It was very nice.

To end the film, Em, Brite and I had bottom bunks next to each other. We were shown with towels wrapped around us as the guys helped us make our beds. We crawled into our beds, and then blissfully went to sleep with large smiles on our faces. We obviously were going to stay and live in the barracks with the men - implying a lot more love and hot sex to follow for the three of us.

By the end of the day Wes was dancing around the set with a smile from ear to ear. He announced to everyone, "This may be the best film we've ever done. All the right emotions come through plus all the sex. This is sooooo cooooool."

Kurt came over and nuzzled my ear as I sat in my bunk listening to Wes. He whispered, "You are my favorite of all time. I hope we get to work together a lot more."

I turned to him, "Oh, Kurt, I like you too, but I have to go home come the weekend. I may not be back for months ... or, wait, I will be going to the AVN Awards in Las Vegas; will you be there?"

He gave me a brief kiss, "Knowing that you're coming will mean that I'll be there for sure. Just save me some time with you."

I chortled, "I may have one or two of my sisters with me."

Kurt said, "Oh," in a downcast tone of disappointment. I could tell he had been looking forward to an opportunity for us to fuck again, and thought I'd just shot him down by pulling the sister card.

I brightly said, "But they would love you ... and love fucking you too. From my films the last time I was in LA, at least two of them have announced that you are the one they want to fuck the most should the opportunity arise."

Kurt pepped up. "Well, make it happen." He kissed me again and then went to get dressed.

I walked through the barracks to Nancy's make shift makeup area to retrieve my own clothes. Em and Brite tagged along. We each still had cum running down our legs since our pussies got filled up way past capacity and even the showers couldn't wash all of it away.

* * * * *

Saturday before I flew home we did one more video shoot. Kurt and Mike joined Em and me in a photo shoot at an abandoned campground up in the hills almost two hours from Wes' home.

Em and I were two friends who went camping, and in the campsite next to us were the two guys. We got to talking, got friendlier and friendlier, and soon they had us stretched back on a picnic table as they made out and eventually fucked us. Wes had us do more romantic and touchy-feely stuff in this film than all of the others combined. By the time we actually started fucking I was so horny I could have fucked a redwood.

12