Shelly Exposed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at her partner and told him “I’m close, real close, come with me.” Then she felt it. Several hot splashes of come, that hit her right between the spread lips of her sex. Dr. Hartwell must have jerked Rob off right onto her pussy. It pushed her over the edge and she cried out “Coming! Coming! Oh God, I’m coming!” Her jerk off partner thrust his hips, the bulge in his pants coming in contact with her face as he grunted. She could see his cock throb and a large wet spot formed from the load he was spurting. Shelly collapsed onto Rob’s chest in sweet exhaustion. Two of the students gently helped her down off of the table. She looked down at the floor and saw cum (hers and Robs) dripping from her, unto the floor.

As Shelly and Rob were helped off to the dressing room, Dr. Hartwell addressed the class, “Thank you for attending today’s demonstration. I hope that you all found it educational and enjoyable. I can tell by looking at many of you that you are sexually stressed, if you feel that you need sexual release, please feel free to utilize the time remaining as needed. I will keep the classroom doors locked until the top of the hour.”

12