Shelly's Man In A Million

Story Info
She had special needs.
4k words
3.88
50.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was love at first sight. I got off the elevator and she was sitting behind the reception desk. The term drop dead gorgeous didn't even begin to do her justice. Her beautiful face was surrounded by a mass of honey-blonde hair, and breasts, oh God did she have breasts - thirty-eights at least. The rest of her was hidden behind the desk, but there was no doubt in my mind that what I couldn't see was just as perfect as what I could. She gave me a dazzling smile as I came off the elevator and said, "Good morning, can I help you?"

I smiled back, "I work here" and I extended my hand. "Manny Grotz. I work in marketing."

Her handshake was firm and she told me that her name was Shelly Byrns.

"Welcome to the zoo Shelly. Hope you stick around."

She gave me an odd look and then turned to answer a ringing telephone and I managed to get a look at her left hand - no rings. Of course a girl like her would have guys standing in line to ask her out, but a guy can dream, can't he?

I worked late that night and she was gone when I went home, but I did get the dazzling smile again when I came in the next morning. Julie from the steno pool was behind the desk when I went to lunch and I hoped it was only because Shelly was out to lunch. I was sitting at a table in the restaurant just across the street from the office when I saw her come in. She had a shopping bag so I guessed she had done some shopping before coming to eat - big mistake! If you didn't get in the restaurant by ten to twelve you were not going to find a seat. The place was packed and she couldn't spot a place to sit so I stood up and waved to get her attention and as she walked over toward me I saw that what the desk had been hiding was indeed every bit as spectacular as what could be seen above the desk. I helped her with her chair and we made small talk as we waited for our order to arrive.

"Can I ask you something? What did you mean the other day when you said you hoped that I would stick around?"

I smiled and said, "Two things actually. We seem to have a relatively high turnover rate on the reception desk. I guess it's just the kind of job you take while you look for something better. I hope you stick around because I love that dazzling smile I get when I get off the elevator and two, I'm hoping you stick around so that I can get to know you better."

She laughed and said, "Guilty! I'm looking for something better."

We exchanged the vitals - on my part unmarried and a workaholic, on her part single, a recent college graduate with a degree in Business Management and new to the city. Seizing the moment I asked her to have dinner with me that night, "I can show you around and help you get a feel for the place."

She frowned, "I don't think that would be a good idea. Work place relationships just never seem to work out for me."

I said, "That shouldn't be a problem here. By your own admission you are just passing through and as charming as I can be I still can't see a serious relationship developing between us all that quickly."

She looked at me for a minute and then smiled, "I suppose your right, but I can't tonight. How about tomorrow?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That date was the first of many and I found that besides being easy on the eyes she was also charming, witty and intelligent. One night at dinner I asked her how the job hunting was going and she told me that it wasn't going well. I asked her what the problem seemed to be and she said "Me!"

"What does that mean?"

"It means that if the personnel manager is a woman she's afraid that having me around will be a distraction to all the male workers or too much competition for the other girls. If the personnel manager is a man he sees the blond hair and big tits and thinks I'm an airhead. Either that or he offers me a job if I'll have sex with him."

"Isn't that being a little general?"

"Honey, I spent four years in high school and four years in college fighting the stereo-type. Believe me when I say that my 3.8 GPA doesn't get near the attention that my thirty-eight chest does."

"That doesn't seem fair"

She gave me a rueful look and said, "It isn't, but it's my burden to carry unless I'm willing to turn myself into a hag."

Driving her to back to her apartment I finally worked up enough nerve to try and kiss her goodnight. I had been on my best behavior around her because I didn't want to scare her off and I hoped that I wouldn't fuck things up. I walked her to her door and she turned to face me, "Have I got bad breath?"

Caught by surprise I stammered an "Of course not."

"Then why haven't you ever kissed me good night?"

Before I could answer she stood on tiptoe and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue started probing as soon as our lips touched and after a seconds hesitation I let mine do a little exploring. It was a long kiss and when we broke it she gave me that dazzling smile of hers and said, "You show promise baby. See you tomorrow."

I was six blocks away when the cell phone rang. I answered it, but it kept on ringing and I finally woke up to the fact that it wasn't mine making the noise. On the passenger seat I saw a phone almost under the back cushion and I leaned over to grab it but it stopped ringing as soon as I picked it up. It must have fallen out of Shelly's purse. I hung an illegal U-turn and headed back to her place and I pulled up in front just in time to see Shelly open her door and let the two guys standing on the porch come in. She had been stark naked. It was a very long drive home for me and I knew that the night was going to be a very bad one.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The same glorious smile greeted me when I got to work the next morning and I returned it with a somewhat weak one. I took her cell phone out of my pocket and gave it to her; "It must have fallen out of your purse last night."

She took the phone and said, "Thank you. I wondered were it had gone."

I headed for my office and buried myself in the work piled up on my desk. About ten there was a knock at my door and I looked up to see Shelly standing there.

"Can I come in?" I waved her to a chair.

"I wanted to thank you again for returning my cell phone. It's the only connection I have to the places I sent resumes. You tried to return it me last night, didn't you?"

I nodded a yes.

"I saw you out front. I guess you saw me too."

Again I nodded a yes.

"I almost waved for you to come up, but at the last second I chickened out."

"Why?"

She looked like she was trying to make up her mind about something.

"It's a long story and not a very pretty one. What are you doing for dinner tonight?"

I shrugged, "Work here until I finish my project. Catch a bite on the way home."

She said, "Would you have dinner with me tonight at my place? I'm a pretty good cook."

I was torn. On the one hand I wanted to scream out "Oh God yes!" but on the other I saw her naked and welcoming two men into her apartment. That image pretty much shattered the image of Shelly that I had built up in my mind over the last couple of weeks.

"Please? I need someone I can talk to and you are the only real friend that I've made since I've been here."

That almost made me laugh. I mean I would have to consider letting two men into my apartment while I was naked a pretty damn friendly thing to do. She saw the indecision on my face and said please again and I caved.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was an excellent cook and after we ate I helped her with the dishes and she poured us each a tumbler of Bailey's Irish Cream and we sat down in the living room.

"This is going to be hard for me so please hear me out before you get up and leave. It is going to be hard because I like you. I like you very much. So much in fact that I don't want to hurt you. When I saw you last night I knew that you saw me and I almost called for you to come up - why not, the damage was already done. But at the last second I said maybe he was looking the other way and didn't see you naked and staring hungrily at those two guys. What makes it really hard for me is that those two guys you saw last night don't mean a damn thing to me and yet they got to fuck me while you, who I do care about, didn't.

"I have a problem. I am as close to being a nymphomaniac as you can get without really being one. I think I am one, but my doctor says I'm not. Sex is like a drug to me and I have to have it, and not just some, but a lot. There never has been a man in my life who could take care of me by himself. A lot have said they could and a lot have tried, but no one ever has. I know you wonder why I'm not married. I'm good looking, good company, a good cook and a great piece of ass so I shouldn't have any trouble finding a man, right? Well I don't, it's just that I can't keep them after I land them. I was married once, but he took off when he got tired of the parade of men who passed through our bedroom. I loved him and I thought he loved me, but I guess he just didn't love me enough - and he knew going in what I was and what I had to have and said he was man enough to handle it.

" It's the story of my life baby. I meet a man I like, some one like you, some one that I'd like to spend time with and then my jones rears its ugly head and the guy is history. I can't help it baby, I've got to have it every day. I had two guys in here earlier tonight to take the edge off so I wouldn't get all antsy and stupid while you were here. At least not until I had a chance to tell you how sorry I am that we can never be."

She looked at me sitting there, silently taking in every word. Finally she seemed to run out of things to say and sat there looking at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

"What? You expect me to run screaming for the door? Not all men are assholes you know. Some of us can be kind, nonjudgmental and even understanding. So what is it you want from me? What are you expecting?"

She gave me a sad smile, "I expected you to be up and gone by now so I never considered that you might ask me what I wanted. But to answer your question what I'd like is for you to be my friend. Someone who will like me for what I wish I could be and not just think of me as a piece of meat."

I shook my head no and said; "Sorry sweetie, but I can't help you there. Oh I can be your friend and I can like you for what you are or for what you would like to be, but I am a man and you do have the body and look of a sex goddess and there is no way that I can ignore that. There is just no way in this world that I'm not going to want to possess you. But I'm not the kind of guy who will take you just because I happen to be around when you need a cock. You have to want me for me. Until then I'll try and be a good friend and keep my lustful thoughts to myself."

She was crying now and I got up and went over and sat down beside her and took her in my arms and hugged her to me. I spent the next hour listening to her crying into my shoulder until she had sobbed herself to sleep. I carried her to the bedroom, placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket, and then I went home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went in early the next morning and got there before even the janitors were done so I didn't get to see Shelly. She came into my office around ten-thirty and said, "You busy tonight?" I thought about what I had planned, but it wasn't anything that I couldn't put off so I said, "No, nothing planned that I can't get out of."

"Want to come over?"

I sat across the desk and looked at her - the woman of my dreams, but only if I was willing to share her. "What do you have in mind?"

"You gave me your terms and I was willing to meet them last night until I lost control of myself. I guess I'm just not used to tenderness. I wanted you last night because of who and what you are and I want you even more today for the same reason."

I took a deep breath, "Seven?"

She smiled and leaned over the desk and kissed me, "Seven" she said.

That night I found heaven. She was soft, warm, tender and loving, hard as nails, hotter than a two-dollar pistol and insatiable all at the same time. I spent the night with her simply because she didn't leave me enough strength to get out of the bed. From that night on I saw her almost every night; I just couldn't get there before seven and once or twice she asked me not to come over at all, "I got it bad today baby, I need something special tonight."

I would sit at home and wonder what "special" meant, three, four, or five? Again I didn't care, not as long as she spent time with me. I honestly loved her company and I gloried in being around her and that was my undoing. One night she told me that she had to stop seeing me.

"I can see it in your eyes baby. Any day now you are going to ask me to marry you and I'll have to say no. I won't want to, but I'll have to. There is no long-term future for us. You will say you can handle it, and you might even believe that you can, but experience has shown me that you can't - no man can. I'm sorry baby, but it's for your own good."

I didn't think she was right about that, but she was right about one thing; work place romances just did not turn out well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was pure hell for me to walk into work every morning and see her look away from me. I took to coming in early so I wouldn't have to see her; my work suffered, I couldn't sleep and it was just an all around bad time for me. Finally I couldn't take it any more and I made some phone calls and called in a few favors. It was something I should have done for her a long time ago, but I didn't because I wanted to keep her close. I walked into work one morning and walked up to the reception desk, "Miss Byrns, I need to see you in my office at ten. Please be prompt" and I walked away with her staring at my back. She showed up at my office door at exactly nine and I motioned her to take a seat.

"Unfortunately Miss Bryns you have been right about too many things. You were right when you said that you could see I was going to propose, in fact I had intended to do it that very night - I even had the ring. You were also right when you said work place romances don't seem to work out well. It sucks being in the same building with you every day and never seeing you smile at me any more. There is of course only one cure for that - one of us has to go. I have several years with the firm against your few months so the solution to the problem is to get rid of you."

Her face turned white and then angry, but I caught her before she exploded. "You should know me better than to think what just went through your mind. I am not an asshole!"

I handed her four sheets of paper; "I called in some favors yesterday. You already have the job at each of those four places. All you have to do is talk to each of the four names on those pages and pick the job you want. One last thing. You didn't give me the chance to say this when I was ready so I'll say it now - I love you. Now please leave" and I swiveled my chair around so I wouldn't have to see her walk away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Almost a month went by and then one day I got a call from my friend Dave, "You know that favor you called in? Well I still owe you. She is an absolute jewel. That girl has got her shit together and she is going to go places with this company. All that talent and gorgeous too. Why in the hell did you ever let her get away?"

Why indeed I thought when he hung up. Another week went by and then one morning I heard a knock on my doorframe and I looked up and saw Shelly.

"Just happened to be in the neighborhood and I thought I'd drop in and say hi. Buy a girl lunch?"

"Not a good idea sweetie. I'm not near over you yet. Give me another twenty years and maybe we can give it a try.'

"Yeah. Well, I've been thinking about that too and we need to talk, but I'd just as soon not do it here."

I gave her a long look. What the fuck I thought, it can't hurt any worse than it does all ready so I shrugged and got up and followed her out. Once we were seated at the restaurant she said, "First, I've missed you terribly. I left your office the day you told me you loved me and I went home and cried. I cried damn near every night for a week."

I started to say something, but she held up her hand, "Me first. I need to get it all out. It has taken me weeks to get up the courage to face you. The reason I broke it off with you was because I'd come to love you too and I didn't want to see you get hurt. And it was inevitable that you would get hurt. But over the last month I've come to realize that I wasn't being fair to you. What if you were the one man in a million who could handle the situation with me and I didn't give you that chance. If you were that man I had just robbed us both. Are you still stupid enough to want to try?"

Does a duck walk barefoot on the beach? That night after she had damn near crippled me I told her what I thought we had to do to find out if I could handle the situation. All I had to do was join her when her other lovers came over. If I could take sharing her with them in action, I could damn well live with the knowledge that she was with them when I wasn't around. We decided to try it the very next evening and see what happened. I approached the evening with a fair amount of trepidation and Shelly sensed it and took charge.

It was a blast! It was the largest turn on of my life. Shelly sucked my cock while one of the guys fucked her. I fucked her while she sucked another cock. She sucked my cock again while the two guys fucked her, one in her pussy and one in her ass, and then I fucked her in her ass while the other two watched. I was sorry when the other two guys left.

"When can we do it again?" I asked. Shelly gave me a long look and said, "Are you serious, or are you just trying to make me feel better?"

I gave her a big smile and said, "Sweetie, I just had more fun than the law should allow and I can't wait to do it again."

For the next two months I joined Shelly two and sometimes three times a week. I enjoyed it so much that one time I asked her to have four guys over just so I could stand and watch what the four of us had been doing. And every night after the other guys had gone we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was a Saturday and I had asked Shelly to come over to my apartment. When she rang I buzzed her in and went into the kitchen and popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and poured two flutes. When she knocked on the door I let her in and handed her the champagne.

"First I want you to take a big sip of the bubbly and then I'm going to hit you with several things in quick succession. I don't want you to feel pressured in any way. You can say no to any or all of it and I'll still love you. Okay? Ready?"

She gulped down her champagne and said, "Okay." I took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom where, standing as naked as the day they were born, were seven of my very best friends.

"I'm very particular about who I'm willing to entrust my most precious possession to. I know you have your own stable, but I don't know them very well and there are even one or two I don't like. I've known these guys most of my life and I trust every one of them implicitly. Brad has agreed to be my best man and the other guys will be ushers. You can set up any schedule you like with them and they have all promised me that they will do their very best for you. I just need two things from you. One, they want you to be the entertainment at my bachelor party, and two, in order for there to be a bachelor party I need you to agree to be my wife."

I went down on one knee and said, "Shelly Byrns, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

12