Shelly's Trip

Story Info
Did she?
1.3k words
3.66
114.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My strongest fantasy has always been to see my wife with another man. One day as we were lying in bed recovering from a rather strenuous bout of sexual activity she asked me if I had any sexual turn ons that she didn't know about and I told her that I did and then I told her what it was. She laughed and said, "As long as you realize that a fantasy is all that it will ever be." I had resigned myself to the fact that it would never happen when something happened that gave me just a touch of hope.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My wife is a regional manager for her company and she has eleven offices in her region. She visits these offices at least once each month and that does require some travel on her part. She is rarely gone overnight, but it is not uncommon for her to put six hundred miles a day on her company car. She had just returned from one of her long trips and we were in the living room talking about what to have for dinner that night and I told her I wasn't hungry for food, but that I did have an idea that might interest her. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock and Shelly laughed, "God, but you do have a one track mind!"

She knelt down between my legs and started licking me and it wasn't long until she had me in her mouth. As I looked down on my lovely wife I noticed that she was wearing a ring that I had never seen before. I asked her about it and she took her mouth off my cock, smiled up at me and told me that it was a gift from her boyfriend. I smiled and settled back. Shelly was about to indulge me my fantasy in the only way she ever would. She was going to tell me a 'make believe' story about an imaginary encounter.

"Tell me about it" I said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I was driving on my way to visit the office in Grand Island and I was just coming up to a truck stop when I needed to take a pee break. I pulled in and used the restroom and then since I had some time to kill before I was supposed to meet the manager of the office I decided to browse through the store area. They had a case fill of rings and I saw on that I liked and I asked the clerk to take it out of the case so I could get a better look at it. I tried it on and it was a perfect fit and then I looked at the price tag. Although it wasn't real expensive I didn't have enough spare cash with me to buy it and I had forgotten my checkbook. I regretfully gave the ring back to the clerk and a voice behind me said, "That ring was obviously meant for you."

"I turned and saw a nice looking man about my age and I smiled at him and said, "Maybe next time." He asked me if he could by me a cup of coffee and I looked at my watch and saw that I had enough time so I said yes. We went into the coffee shop and took a booth. His name was Chris and he was a truck driver waiting for a load. We started talking about this and that and the conversation turned to the trucking business and he started telling me about all the troubles that truckers encountered. One of the problems he mentioned piqued my interest. Drivers are apparently required by the Interstate Commerce Commission to spend a certain amount of hours resting after a certain amount of hours driving.

"Must be pretty expensive," I said and he looked at me questioningly. "Having to get a motel room that often."

"Chris laughed and said he didn't use motels that he had a sleeper cab on his truck. I asked him what that was and he explained that his truck had what amounted to a built in bedroom. I had never known that. He asked me if I would like to see it and I took another glance at my watch and saw that I still had some time to kill and he looked like a pretty nice guy so I said okay.

"We walked out to his truck and he helped me into it. I had never realized how well equipped those trucks were. He had two cell phones, one company and one personal and he had a CB radio. There was a cassette player, a CD player and an AM/FM stereo radio. He unzipped a leather curtain behind the seat and opened it up to show me a mattress and some pillows and blankets. There was a shelf on one wall with a small TV on it and under it was a clothes bar with some shirts and some jeans hanging on it. We both leaned in and I turned to comment on how cozy it looked and our lips came together.

"The contact was electric. I started to pull away, but a little voice in the back of my head said, "This is what Robert wants. He isn't here to watch, but maybe, just maybe you could do this and find out if you like having another man. If you do, maybe you can give Robert what he wants."

"Before I could decide that I couldn't do it Chris took me by the shoulders and pulled me down. I gave in and we helped each other strip. Chris pushed my legs apart and went down on me and I do have to give the man credit, he did know how to use his mouth on a woman's sex. He brought me to one orgasm and then he moved over me and I felt his cock enter my pussy. As he thrust down into me I thought how bad it was that you weren't there to see it. Chris fucked me hard for about ten minutes and I had another orgasm just before he told me he was going to cum. I started to ask him not to cum in me, but I was too late and I felt his warmth spill into me. He pulled out and said if I would suck his cock for a few minutes he would get hard and we could go again. I wanted to, but my watch told me that I had to get going. I told him that I had enjoyed our interlude very much, but that duty called.

"I went inside the truck stop and used the rest room to clean up and when I came out I found Chris waiting for me. He handed me a small blue bag and told me it was something to remember him by. I opened the bag and found the ring that I had admired. I thanked him and he walked me out to my car. I started the engine and was just about to pull away when I stopped and rolled down my window.

"I'll be back in this part of the world on February 17th. I'll get here a little earlier next time" and I drove away. It has only been about five hours since he fucked me so I guess that technically you could be getting sloppy seconds if you were to fuck me now."

I grabbed Shelly by the hand and we raced upstairs where we fucked like sex crazed minks until we were exhausted. Later I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water and I noticed a little blue bag on the kitchen table next to Shelly's purse. I picked it up and saw a receipt inside. I took it out and looked at it. It was a receipt from the Grand Island truck stop and it was signed Christopher Page. I glanced upstairs where I heard Shelly moving around.

You don't suppose?