Shemale Conquest Ch. 02

Story Info
She got more cock than she bargained for.
1.4k words
4.45
48.1k
44
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call from a woman I was seeing named Amy.

"Can you come over tonight Rachel, I'm feeling really horny."

I had met Amy at a bar and when I went over to her apartment I found out she was a shemale. Amy fucked me that night and plenty more evenings since we had met. I told Amy I would be over a little later. When I arrived Amy was already naked. I have to say she had the biggest cock I have ever experienced. Her dick must be eight inches in length and thick as well.

We went back to the bedroom and I got undressed. Amy had me get on all fours at the edge of the bed. She started rubbing her big prick up and down my crack and I thought I might orgasm right then. Amy got me all primed up and then I felt her cock head trying to push into my bottom. I am so tight back there and I really didn't care for anal sex that much.

Amy didn't waste a second. I felt her cock pushing past the rim of my ass. I grunted as Amy pushed deeper into my hole. When she finally had her cock all the way inside me, she backed out and then thrust all the way in. That is how she was fucking me. I got to feel every hard inch of that monster deep in my bowels. I thought I might even pass out at one point. That is when the doorbell rang.

Amy pulled out of me and I tried to compose myself as she went to answer the door. A few moments later in walked Amy and an attractive brunette.

"I hope you don't mind, I invited Louise over for some fun," Amy said to me.

I didn't know what to say. Louise began to get out of her clothes and I discovered that Louise was a shemale as well. She had small tits and her cock was smaller than Amy's. Louise still had to be around six inches long. We ended up getting back into our sex play. This time I was made to get onto my back at the edge of the bed. Amy lifted my legs up and she eased into my pussy.

I felt Amy's balls hitting my bottom as Louise stood and looked on. I was being used hard by Amy that night. A few minutes of getting fucked by Amy and then Louise took a turn. Amy pulled out of me and Louise got between my legs and rubbed her mushroom across my gash and I felt her cock enter my body. It actually went easier as I wasn't being stretched by a huge cock.

Both women took turns feeding me cock that night. Amy was back inside me and Louise stood close to the edge of the bed. She was stroking her prick and I got to watch both women come to a climax. Amy arched her back and began to flood my pussy with her female spunk. Louise rubbed her cock a few more times and then a giant stream of cum hit my face. My head was soon covered in Louise's hot batter. I opened my mouth and all that hot spray flew in and down my throat.

I was filled and covered with shemale cum and I felt beat. Amy finished me off and then she pulled her spent cock from my body. Louise got up on the bed and I took her cock in my mouth and cleaned off the spunk coating her dick. We finished up and I went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I got back I started to get dressed.

"I thought you would stay longer," Amy said to me.

I told her I was tired and I left. I was mainly pissed. Amy had been after me to move in with her. She then turned around and invited another woman to join us in bed without telling me. I drove home and got a hot shower. I tried to clean as much of that cum from my body as was possible. I was soon in bed and fast asleep. I woke up the next morning and my pussy was sore. Getting cock from two woman was more than I could handle.

It was a long day at work and I was looking to get home and rest some more. It wasn't long after I got home that I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone that night. I looked out to see Louise standing there. I opened the door to see what she wanted.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion, can we talk"?

"How did you find me?" I asked.

Louise found out from Amy the previous night where I lived.

I let Louise inside. She said she wanted to apologize for last night. She said she didn't know I was going to be there. Amy had told her it would be just the two of them.

"So you have been having sex with Amy all along?" I asked.

Louise said she didn't know that I had been seeing Amy up until last night. I guess we were both in for a rude awakening. Louise said she knew this probably wasn't the right time to say this but she was hoping we might see each other. I was sort of floored. Louise seemed to be a nice person and I was having major doubts now about Amy.

"I want more than sex with you, I hope we might become friends," Louise told me.

I don't know what came over me right then. I just wanted to have sex with Louise. I started to remove my clothes with Louise watching me the whole time. When I was naked I told Louise that I was going back to my bed. If she wanted to join me, fine. If not, she could lock the front door behind her. I walked back and got on top of the bed. A few minutes later a naked Louise joined me.

To be honest, she looked beautiful. Her female cock was half hard when she got on top of the bed with me. Louise pulled my legs apart and she lowered her mouth and began to lick my wet slit. Amy rarely ever did that to me. It was all about taking care of her needs. Louise slid her tongue into me and I started to move my hips around. Louise got me so wound up. I just had to have her right then and there.

Louise finally pulled back. Her female cock was standing straight and proud.

"I need your cock so badly, Louise."

Louise took hold of her prick and she began to push into me. I pulled my legs back and Louise drove into me right up to the hilt. Her lady cock felt just right. It didn't hurt me like Amy's dick sometimes did. We got right into it. Louise gave me just what I needed. I was pushing back as Louise entered me with her cock. I soon wrapped my legs around Louise's back and I squeezed her deeper into my tight pussy.

We went a long time. Eventually I could tell Louise was getting close.

"I need you to cum in me Louise," I pleaded with her.

Louise threw her head back and she squirted her white cum deep into my belly. She kept firing more of her hot seed into my ravenous hole. After a few minutes, Louise lowered her face and she began to bite my hard nipples. I came like crazy when she worked on my tits and she shot her load into me. Louise got soft after a few minutes. She pulled out and I felt her love offering leaking out of my tunnel.

Louise stayed with me that night. In the morning was another work day so there was no time for more lovemaking. I had one last visit to make to Amy. She wasn't pleased when I told her I was done with her. She tried to plead and beg forgiveness but I wasn't going to hear it. I am sure I heard her crying as I walked out her front door.

Later that night Louise stopped by and we had a long talk. We decided to take it slow between us. We would see if there was more to us than hot sex. Don't get me wrong I loved being fucked by Louise. She did take me that night. I made her hard with my mouth and then I mounted her erect member. I rode her staff as she pushed her hips up and fed me her throbbing cock.

I took more cum from Louise that evening. I am getting the feeling I could get used to Louise being my lover and letting me have her thick cock on a regular basis.