SheMale Sirens Ch. 03

Story Info
A violent storm carries Danny to a whole new place in life.
5.7k words
4.73
45.7k
71
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapters 1 and 2 seem to have done great, so here is number 3. This will probably be the last one. In the future though, I plan on doing a longer series based off of this, but it will focus on one main character and him adjusting to life in Anthemusa. I don't intend to start that right away, as I have a few other ideas in mind before the end of the year, but it will happen. I hope you guys enjoy this one.

Whiskey

*****

A powerful storm was forming waves 30 feet tall, while turning its violent winds towards the northeast. The sky was completely blackened save for the occasional flash of bright blue lightning. Thunder boomed, echoing for miles across a churning sea. I cursed myself for ever having agreed to go along on this stupid trip to begin with... I just knew something was going to go wrong, but I had been stupid enough to not listen to my gut.

The plan had been simple enough. The four of us would take a small fishing boat as far out to sea as possible, and spend a few hours out there just relaxing and having a few beers. It was me, my buddy Jack, his cousin Bill and his Uncle Rick. It had sounded like fun sure, but then I had this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach the entire time were getting ready to set sail.

Now I understood what the hell that feeling had meant.

We left port early that morning and the weather seemed perfect, we had used less than half of our fuel, so we would be able to make it back easily. But when the waves started picking up they carried us out a little further. Rick said it would be fine. At that point, the only sign of a storm coming were the waves, and no one seemed to notice that they were steadily pushing us farther and farther out to sea. The sky was still crystal clear and everything seemed fine.

Unfortunately, by the time the sky had started to darken, it was already too late. We might have made it back if we would have turned around sooner, but that storm seemed to come out of no where. We had no warning before its strong winds and driving rain slammed into us.

Now we were being bounced about on a storm tossed tempest, my stomach had already ejected its contents and was threatening to continue with whatever was left. Everyone felt sick and I was pretty sure we were in some serious trouble.

I had gone below to take shelter from the pouring rain, while Rick and Bill struggled to keep the boat headed towards home.

I climbed into my bunk, trying to calm my nerves by staring at my reflection in a small mirror attached to the wall for a few moments. I was an ordinary 21 year old, with short brown hair, brown eyes, and I weighed about 160 pounds. Nothing out of the ordinary really. I was a bit of a wimp though... which explained why I was down here below deck hiding like a coward while the others were all up on deck trying to control the situation.

Then again, perhaps I wasn't the only coward on board, as I heard someone else open the hatch and head down the ladder. As I stared out from my bunk, there was Jack, looking just as panicked as I was, if not more so.

"Dude," he said, stumbling as the ship swayed more and more violently, "I think we're in some serious trouble."

"No, really!? When did you first realize that Jack?"

"Danny listen... I'm sorry, okay? I should have listened when you said you had a bad feeling. We should have just stayed home and played video games, had a few beers in your basement... some shit, anything other than THIS."

"Yeah... well," I began, and saw the stark fear in his eyes, "next time, maybe we'll both listen to the feelings I get."

"If there is a next time!!" he screamed, as the boat was now tilting wildly causing both of us to lose our balance.

Everything in our bunks slid across the room, slamming up against the same wall that Jack and I had slammed into only moments before. This was it I thought... only 21 years old and I was probably going to die. What a way to go, on some stupid boat in the middle of the ocean... killed by some damned storm. Mother nature really was a bitch, I thought to myself.

The ship must have flipped because the next thing I knew I was on the ceiling, and so was Jack and all of the stuff from our bunks. Then water started pouring into the room, and within seconds we were practically drowning. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion from that point on.

As expected it wasn't very long before I could no longer hold my breath as my lungs quickly started to hurt.

I managed to open the hatch, and swim up from under the deck and get out of the boat, Jack following close behind, but I was simply getting too weak to continue swimming, and my vision was now hazy.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms encircle my chest and began pulling me up from under my shoulders. I assumed it must have been Bill or Rick and turned to look behind me, but could not make out any sort of facial features on my rescuer.

Last thing I remember of my rescue was being pulled onto the beach and laid down in the warm sand. The storm had slowed, and the rain had come to a stop although the wind still howled and lightning still flashed.

I groaned as I tried to sit up and fell over again shivering with cold. I must have been hallucinating but... for just a brief moment, I could have sworn there was someone standing next to me. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen, completely naked, and the part that shocked me the most... this "woman" seemed to have a dick!

That's when I passed out.

I'm not sure how much time passed after I went unconscious. But when I opened my eyes again, I was lying in a large bed with white silk sheets within a fairly small cabin. There was just a small sleeping area, a table large enough for two or three people, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It wasn't any larger than my apartment back home, but seemed comfortable.

I yelped a bit as I slowly sat up and rubbed the back of my head and neck, it was terribly sore at the moment. Memories of the storm came back to me, but they weren't very clear. I still couldn't quite figure out how I had survived. Then it came back to me... the "woman" I saw next to me on the shore. I recalled how beautiful she had looked, and then I also remembered that I thought she'd had a cock. Quite a big one at that, if I remembered correctly... it had to have been at least three inches bigger then mine.

That would have made it eleven or twelve inches, and thick too, maybe a little thicker than my wrist!

But no, that can't be I thought, that had to have been a dream. Or some sort of false memory created from the stress of nearly dying. There was no way a woman as beautiful as the one who had saved me, could have a cock... especially one that big.

Maybe I wasn't even saved by a woman. Maybe that was all some sort of a false memory too. Maybe it was the coast guard or something like that. I heard footsteps from outside the cabin, approaching the front door and I froze. I was about to find out all of the answers to my questions, or at least I hoped I was.

The door slowly opened and sure enough, to my surprise, there stood a woman... she was so beautiful, very tall, probably about 6'2" with long red hair and deep cobalt blue eyes. Her breasts were amazing. And then, just as I remembered, dangling between her long smooth legs was a penis! When she glanced across the cabin and saw that I was sitting up, and awake, her face seemed to light up and she quickly moved towards me.

"It's good to see you are alive," she said in a very soft, angelic voice. "We were quite concerned for your well being."

"I...w-what?"

She knelt down at my bedside, and touched my forehead as though she were trying to feel my temperature.

"MmHmm... yes... your vital signs are much better now."

How the hell could she have checked my vital signs just by putting her hand on my forehead like that?

"Who are you," I asked, snapping out of my daze, "and where am I?"

I wanted answers, and I wanted them quickly.

"Relax," she said, trying to calm me. "I am Alexis. I am a daughter of the Earth. You are here in my home, on an island called Anthemusa."

"Oh, h-how do you have a...um... that," I asked, unable to bring myself to say the actual word. I just pointed towards what I was talking about, and she looked down at her flaccid penis and laughed.

"Ah! My penis? Well, I suppose I should explain in a little more in detail, shouldn't I? The people on this island are not quite like the people you are probably used to my friend. As I said, we are the daughters of the Earth. Thousands of years ago, we were gifted with beautiful wings for the purpose of protecting someone very important. Unfortunately we failed in our mission and her mother cursed us, or at least she thought it was a curse. She stripped us of our wings, and burdened us with the genitals of a man. At first we were truly mortified, but over time, when we began to pleasure ourselves with our new penis we realized how good it felt. It was certainly no curse, and instead found we had a tremendous source of pleasure. So for thousands of years, we have existed here on this island. Many men have been brought here, lived with us for centuries to please these new sexual desires."

If any of this sounds crazy to you, you can imagine how absolutely insane it sounded to me to hear it in person. What this... "Woman" was telling me about, could not have possibly been true. It sounded like something out of a fantasy novel. Yet she looked so serious, so sincere. There was not a shadow of doubt on her face or in her eyes, and it made me realize that somehow this woman must have been telling me the truth.

There was no other explanation I could come up with, for someone as beautiful as her having a cock.

"So w-what happened... to me... out there?"

With concern on her face, she held my hand, and smiled.

"You're ship was caught in a terrible storm and overturned. Myself and a few of my sisters managed to rescue you and bring you to shore here on Anthemusa."

"And the others?"

The realization had only just set in that I might be the only survivor. So far, she had not mentioned Jack or his cousin or even his Uncle.

"I'm afraid we only managed to get you," she said, looking sympathetic, "However, we did see one of your military ships. One of my sisters later confirmed that your three friends were all rescued by your own kind."

The coast guard. It had to be them. I sighed in relief just happy to know that even if I was here on some remote distant island populated by girls with bigger dicks then mine, at least my friends were back home safe and sound. Although, I was certainly wondering how I was going to get back to them.

But that's when I started to think... would I get back home?

How did I really know these strange island people were even going to let me go? I thought about how she had just explained that the men, who had been brought here, had stayed for centuries and had basically lived their lives as their sexual servants. Is that what they planned on doing with me?

"Thanks for saving me," I said softly as I was trying to work up the courage to ask what would happen to me next, but a part of me was afraid to know the answer.

"It is no problem Daniel."

"Wait... how did you know my name?"

"Along with our wings came the gift of telepathy," she explained, "so I was able to 'read' your thoughts, and we have many other abilities. When we were 'cursed' with male genitals, this 'extra' piece of equipment that all our bodies have, they replaced out female reproductive system, we were no longer able to give birth to babies, and re-populate our island. However we were granted immortality, so we never age. We also have super strength and speed. And... we have unbelievable sexual appetites. I suppose if any part of this whole thing could truly be considered a curse, it would be the constant need for sex. When we mate, it feels incredible for us, and we are constantly horny. It doesn't matter how much sex we have, we always want more. But it comes with the bonuses I've explained."

"Right... so I assume you'll be needing me to 'thank you' for... um... saving me?"

I noticed then, that the large piece of meat hanging between her legs was starting to grow. She was getting hard, and within seconds it was standing at full attention and appeared to be even larger then it had been before.

"Well Daniel," she said with a big grin, "We would love it if you decided to stay here with us. That's the only thing we desire in return for us saving your life. I assure you, life here will not be as you're thinking it will be."

"What," I asked, starting to panic, jumping up from the bed I moved across the room, now even more freaked out then I'd already been.

"You want me to spend the rest of my life here on some... island, having sex with women who have cocks bigger then mine? I'm not gay!"

"Gay... gay? Let me see... Oh yes, that's a label your kind uses for those who mate with their own kind, am I right? You see Daniel here on Anthemusa there is no need for labels. There is less hatred that way, and such labels almost never make any sense anyway. All the men who stay here enjoy the sex as much as we do! You'll have a snug roof over your head, good food to eat, and you will live forever."

I looked over at her in complete shock now. Just when I thought I'd heard everything, she tells me I'll live forever?

"W-What?" I stuttered, "What are you talking about?"

"Yet another gift from our supposed curse, we have eternal life and eternal beauty, and when we make love to a man, he is also given eternal life. You see Daniel, whomever we mate with, once we ejaculate inside of them, we pass on the gift of eternal life. You will gain eternal life and eternal youth as well. You will remain and appear to be a 21 year old... forever."

I couldn't lie, that sounded like something worth staying here for. What was I thinking! Who the hell wouldn't be interested in living forever? Still the whole thing sounded so fantastic. But there was one thing staring me in the face, even through my uncertainty, I couldn't help being intrigued with Alexis' beauty. My own excitement had been covered with blankets until I'd jumped out of bed. But I'd been sporting quite a serious erection this entire time. Now that I was standing, the only thing keeping it hidden was my hand, but I was pretty sure Alexis knew it was there. She gave me one of her gorgeous smiles, then walked slowly around the bed, and across the room, to stand in front of me.

"Come... before you decide," she whispered while pointing towards the front door, "allow me to show you what is beyond that door, my island home of Anthemusa."

Alexis took me by the hand and led me out of the cabin. We were standing in the middle of what looked like a pretty large village filled with small cabins that looked just like the one Alexis and I had been inside. There were beautiful women, all naked and all with dicks, walking about through the village. There were men... all appearing to be young and in good health, and were also naked, walking around with them. I even caught sight of a few men having sex with some of their SheMale lovers, and certainly seemed to be having fun.

I couldn't help wondering how old these people REALLY were, since they could live forever... a hundred, two hundred... then it hit me, they could all easily be thousands of years old!

Alexis stood behind me as gazed about the village, taking in all of my surroundings. This was amazing, and I was still trying to process everything.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, and knew that it was her right away. I felt her warm breath on my neck and couldn't help but shiver.

"I promise you Daniel, you WILL love it here," she whispered in my ear.

Then she started to kiss my neck, her warm wet lips pressing against my flesh and causing me to groan. Her hands started to roam, moving up and down my chest and tweaking my nipples as she continued gently biting and sucking on my neck.

I was amazed at how good it all felt just to have her kissing my neck and rubbing my chest. She had me under her spell, and it hadn't taken very much effort for her to accomplish either.

"I'll stay," I moaned.

At those words, she brought me around to face her and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were so soft, and tasted so good. Her tongue slipped through my teeth and I quietly moaned into her beautiful mouth, as my cock started to rise to attention yet again. She then broke our kiss and pushed me down onto my knees in front of her. Her massive cock was now right up in my face, and it was a lot more intimidating this close and personal.

The giant purple head was oozing pre-cum and her balls were larger then mine too. She ran her hands through my hair and smiled down at me. I inhaled the musky aroma of her cock as she pulled me closer and rubbed it against my face.

"This is the initiation process you might say," she said seductively. "Just give it a taste Danny, I know you'll love it."

I opened my mouth, and Alexis shoved her cock right down my throat and started skull fucking me. She wasn't showing any mercy, as she rammed it in and out of my throat. I gagged, and slurped as spit ran down my chin and my eyes started to water too. After a few seconds though, I started adjusting and soon I found it easier to take her massive cock in my mouth. After a few minutes, she didn't need to do anything more.

She was able to move her hands away from my head, and I began bobbing my head up and down, sucking her cock on my own.

Judging by her loud moans and groans of pleasure, and her heavy breathing, I was doing a damn good job too.

"Oh Daniel... I'm there... I'm gonna to cum for you baby," she gasped, "Are you ready?"

"Mmff," was all I could get out, as my mouth was stuffed with her cock. She groaned louder and louder, thrusting her hips harder before shoving herself down my throat and holding her position.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and cried out in pleasure and that's when I felt the hot sticky cum explode from the tip of her cock and shoot directly down my throat. It wasn't at all disgusting. It was thick and there was quite a bit, but it tasted sweet to my surprise, and I found myself eagerly swallowing every drop.

When it was over, she released my hair and I came up pulling her from between my lips and gasping for air. She looked down at my face and smiled, still out of breath, but looking satisfied.

"That was very good Danny," she said.

"I see our new friend is awake and doing well, isn't he Alexis?"

The voice came from behind and startled me. As I turned to look, standing at the foot of the steps that led up to our cabin was another woman. This one was about the same height as Alexis with short blond hair, and green eyes. Her breasts were probably 34DDs and dangling between her legs was about ten or eleven inches of thick hard cock.

"I hope you're going to share," she said seductively, "After all, I did help you save him."

"Yes, I remember Jade," Alexis said with a smile.

"Danny, this is Jade. She assisted me with your rescue and I promised her that we would share you when you woke up."

I looked back from Alexis to Jade and sized her up for a few moments. Alexis was hot enough, but Jade was absolutely stunning.

"That's okay with me,"

"Good to hear," Jade chimed in, "Here in Anthemusa, there are many of us who need to share our men. Sex is what we live for, and since there are many of us and not very many men, sharing becomes vital. The only ones who are never shared are Queen Alaura's slaves."

"Queen Alaura lives at the top of that hill,"

Alexis said, pointing towards a great hill that towered over the forest and the village.

At the very top, I could see a giant crystalline Castle, it was obviously the head of this society, and I began to wonder more about this Queen.

12