SheMale Sirens Ch. 04

Story Info
The Queen's looking for a new slave.
6.2k words
4.74
31.5k
44
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I would wind up in what many would have thought was just some fantasy world. I would have considered myself one of those people who thought it was just someone's fantasy. I happened to stumble upon Anthemusa by total accident, which I would later learn was really how the majority of the men on the Island came across it.

I had been heading to Europe on a plane, with a group of my friends. We had just graduated high school and were going out there for the summer, it was going to be one hell of a summer vacation. When we returned, I would be going to Harvard, which a lot of people would have thought was a huge honor.

Truth be told though, it wasn't something I was looking forward to. This was a choice that my parents had made for me, and I really had no other option but to go along with what they wanted. Go to college, eventually get married and become a great lawyer.

It all just sounded so damn boring to me, though.

So I was going to try and enjoy our trip to Europe with my friends, before being hauled off to something I considered closer to hell than any of my true desires in life.

It had been a struggle for my friends to get me on the plane though, considering I was absolutely terrified of flying. My buddy Shane was the one who had coached me into getting on it, while everyone else had found it nearly impossible to help break my fear.

So here we were on the runway about to take off and my nerves were shot. I was clinging to the arms of my seat and waiting anxiously for the plane to start moving. When it finally did, my hands clung to the arms even tighter and my feet shook as did the plane. Then, we were off the ground, and the process started to get just a little, tiny bit easier.

I looked over at Shane, who looked totally relaxed, and he looked over at me and laughed and waved to me.

"See that Kyle... I told you it wouldn't be so bad, right?"

"Yeah," I said, still a little uneasy, "it was nothing."

I glanced out my window and took in the scenery as the jet climbed into the sky. I had to admit, it was beautiful. But the realization of just how high we were at the moment did nothing to help my nerves.

I took a deep breath, exhaled, and leaned my head back against my seat. Hopefully, I could get through this flight without having a heart attack, I couldn't wait to be back on the ground.

A few hours passed, and I must have drifted off to sleep. When I woke again, I looked out my window to find that we were now over the Atlantic ocean. The flight attendant stopped beside me, and asked if I needed anything. I ordered a soda, and she walked away, leaving me to try and keep myself relaxed. Almost everyone else with me were asleep by now. Lucky them, I thought, if I could get back to sleep I knew it would make this whole trip go a lot faster.

Just as the flight attendant was coming back with my drink, the plane started to shake violently. My hands clutched the arms of my seat once again, and my entire body tensed up as panic kicked in, signaling a million alarms in my head.

I looked over at Shane and his girlfriend, and Shane laughed... he looked a little nervous himself, but was trying not to show it.

"Relax Kyle," he said. "Probably just turbulence."

"Attention passengers," came the pilots voice.

"At this time I'd like to ask everyone to please fasten your seat belts. It looks like we're in for a little turbulence, but everything should be just fine. Once again, please fasten your seat belts, and hang on tight while we ride this out."

"See? Just turbulence," Shane said, as he put his belt on and his girlfriend did the same.

I took a deep breath, and fastened my own belt and just as I clipped it, the plane started shaking again. This time, it seemed to be a lot more violent then the last time, and the pilots words of reassurance did nothing to ease my anxiety.

It wasn't until I looked out my window again, that I realized we were caught in the middle of a nasty storm. My heart pounding in my chest, I hung on for dear life and tried to calm myself the best I could, but it just wasn't working. Then things took a turn for the worst. One minute, we were "riding it out" as the pilot said, and the next? We were in a radical nose dive, straight towards the Atlantic Ocean below us. Everyone on the plane started screaming frantically, the lights around us dimming and flickering as the power gave out. The oxygen masks dropped down above us, just like the flight attendant had told us would happen in the event of an emergency.

I pulled mine over my face, my eyes wide with horror as I waited for the inevitable impact.

The last thing I heard above the screams of the other passengers, was the sound of metal being torn apart... and then everything went blank.

I awoke sometime later, not really sure just how much later, to find myself lying on a beach. My eyes cracked open slowly, and my vision was rather blurry as I found myself staring straight up into a bright blue sky. My body was sore, and as I lifted my head off of the sand, I noticed my shirt had been torn off. My pants were soaking wet and torn up some, my shoes were missing along with my socks...and I had no idea where I was.

I slowly pushed myself up into a sitting position, groaning in pain and discomfort as I looked around at my surroundings. I couldn't see any sign of the wreckage from the plane...and as far as I could tell, I was the only survivor.

"Where the hell am I," I mumbled.

"Anthemusa!"

I jumped, startled by the feminine voice that came from behind me and turned around to find myself staring up at the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was tall, probably about 6'1" with long red hair, and the smile of an angel. More surprising was the fact that she was totally naked, and I had quite a sexy view from my position at the moment. Her tits were probably at least 34DD, and she had the perfect curves. It took me a few long moments, before it kicked in though... dangling between her long, smooth, sexy legs was a penis!

And it was quite big too, at least ten inches, and thick. It looked so out of place on the body of a woman as beautiful as her, and I couldn't seem to wrap my eyes around the fact that this was real.

"What the fuck," I said, moving onto my feet now and staggering a little.

"Take it easy, human; you've been through quite a lot today."

"Y-You...I...h-how do you have a penis?"

"Hm? Oh, this," she said, smiling as she took her dick in her hand.

"Well, it's sort of my people's trademark."

"Your people? What is going on... am I dreaming?"

"No, you are quite awake although you were unconscious for quite some time. Your flying machine crashed in the ocean, and you drifted ashore on my Island. This place is called Anthemusa, and it is home to many other women

just like me."

"Anthemusa," I repeated.

I'd heard of it somewhere, but I could not quite remember where. I thought long and hard for a few moments, and finally it came back to me... Anthemusa was a Myth.

An island supposedly somewhere very far out in the middle of the Ocean, that was home to what people called Shemale Sirens. Women with very large dicks. It was a legend that started in Japan, and mostly told amongst fishermen. My grandfather was once a fisherman, and I remembered hearing him talking about it quite a few times. It wasn't supposed to be real, or at least that's what he always said. The one thing that was true though, was that young men had been disappearing in the middle of the ocean for years, and a lot of people had been chalking it up to these Shemale Sirens for the longest time.

"This is crazy," I said, still in disbelief, "I mean... I thought this stuff was just a myth, right?"

"If it were simply a myth, how would I be standing before you right now? Please, relax... you don't need to over excite yourself."

I took a deep breath, trying to wrap my head around what was really shaping up to look like it was reality.

"My friends... did any of my friends show up here yet?"

"I'm sorry but... so far, you are the only one I have found."

I felt my heart sink. Why was I so lucky to survive the crash, but none of them could survive? What did I do to deserve to live?

I fell to the sand again, defeated and buried my face in my hands. I sighed, as thoughts of Shane, his girlfriend Amy and all of our other friends flashed through my mind. The goddess before me knelt down at my side, and ran a gentle hand through my hair, in a soothing manner.

"It's alright... I can feel your pain... I understand why you would be upset. I'm sure your friends must be alive somewhere though. Perhaps, if you came back to my village with me, you might find one or two of them there. It's possible that my sisters may have found them somewhere else on the Island."

"You... you think so?"

"I can't make any promises," she said, "but it's worth a shot, wouldn't you think?"

I nodded my head, and she helped me back to my feet again.

"My name is Alexis... and you are?"

"Oh, uh... I'm Kyle."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Kyle. Please, follow me."

She started walking uphill, away from the beach and reluctantly, I followed. I wanted to find my friends and I was hopeful that maybe one of her other people might have found them, just like she said. At the same time though, my thoughts kept going back to the stories my grandfather always told me about these Shemale Sirens. The men who were found by them and taken to this Island, did not leave the Island.

The legend claimed that the men who ended up on Anthemusa, became sex slaves to the Sirens. I worried that I may not be able to leave this Island, whether I found my friends or not. If the stories were true, surely Alexis and her people would not allow me to go. Even if they did allow me, how would I get home? I didn't have a boat or anything that would carry me as far as America. I wasn't even sure how far I was from America.

When we reached the village, I was surprised to see that there were indeed many other women there that were just like Alexis. They were all stark naked, and all very beautiful...and they all had dicks, just like Alexis. Regardless, I couldn't help but admire their beauty, they were extremely attractive.

Alexis led me to one of the women, who had short black hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Jade, this is Kyle," she said, tapping the girl on the shoulder.

Jade turned and smiled at me, and I smiled back faintly.

"Well hello," she said, in a sultry voice, "and where did you find young Kyle?"

"His flying machine crashed in the ocean, and I found him washed ashore. He's searching for his friends. Have you or anyone else found any of them?" asked Alexis.

"I'm sorry Kyle, but I have not seen anyone except you wash ashore in quite some time."

Once again, I felt defeated, although I tried to hide what I was thinking. Alexis looked over at me, and placed a hand on my shoulder, she had a look of sympathy on her face.

"Kyle," she started. "I'm afraid that given how far off land you crashed, it would not take very long for anyone to wash ashore on this Island. What I'm trying to say, is that if your friends have not been found on our beach by now, they likely never will."

I looked away, wiping a tear from my face as I took in what she had just said. She was probably right. The odds that Shane, or anyone besides me on that plane had survived were slim. Somehow, I had just gotten lucky, and everyone else had not. I still found that quite unfair... what had I done to deserve to live?

With the realization that my friends were gone,

I found myself wondering whether or not there was any point in trying to go home. Like I had been thinking earlier, the possibility of the Sirens letting me leave was slim. But if they were to allow it, how would I get home? And what would the point be... I had nothing to go home to. My family? With their overly high expectations, and their inability to allow me to make up my own mind? No thank you.

I had no girlfriend, and all of the friends I had, had been on that plane that crashed. There was nothing for me back there.

"Don't worry Kyle," Alexis said.

"You can start a new life here, on Anthemusa. We will take great care of you, I promise you that."

"It's true," Jade cut in. "You'll be very happy here. Just look at all the other young men who are living here."

Looking around, I noticed there were indeed, almost as many men as there were Sirens. They, like the women, were all nude, not a single article of clothing on their body. I also took note that they all seemed to be at the feet of these Sirens; they were completely submissive to them. It confirmed that legend that men were used as sexual slaves by the women of this Island. Regardless, they all seemed very content.

Slaves, or not, they did not appear to be the least bit dissatisfied with their lifestyles.

"I don't have much of anything else to go home to anyway," I said, with a start, "I think the best thing for me to do, is to stay here..."

"You'll be happy," Jade said, again trying to reassure me.

Just then, I heard what sounded like someone whistling from behind us. Turning around, I noticed three tall women, all of them appearing to be well built with well toned muscles. They were just as attractive as the other women though. They, unlike everyone else, were wearing silver armor and rode into the village by horse...they were clearly soldiers.

"The Queen has sent us to collect any survivors of the human Flying Machine that recently crashed in the sea. If you have found any of them, you are hereby ordered by her majesty herself, to hand them over immediately."

Well that sounded grim, and suddenly I was stepping back to hide behind Alexis and Jade. Alexis looked over her shoulder at me, trying to offer me a reassuring smile, before turning back to the soldiers.

"May I ask, why the Queen wishes to have the survivors?"

The soldier who was originally talking, glanced over to her comrade on her left and the other woman nodded her head.

"She is searching for a new slave, to satisfy her sexual desires."

That probably wasn't as bad a thing as I had originally thought. It was obvious though, that they weren't aware that I was the only one who survived the crash just yet, judging by the fact that they seemed to think there were more.

"Understood," Alexis said. She looked back at me, and stepped aside, as did Jade.

They could see me clearly now, and there was no hiding.

"Kyle... you need to go with these soldiers.

They will take you to the royal palace, to meet with Queen Sandra...you will be tested, to see if you are worthy of being her personal slave," explained Jade.

"Jade is right," Alexis said. "If the Queen chooses you as her slave, you will live an exceptional life with her."

"This is the only one we have found so far," Jade called out to the soldiers.

"His name is Kyle. Alexis found him washed ashore, a few hours ago. He has already agreed to remain here on the Island on his own free will, so there is no need for any coaxing."

"Understood," said one of the soldiers, as she walked over and placed a firm hand on my shoulder.

She sized me up, and licked her lips.

"He'll do just fine, I think the Queen will be quite satisfied."

Before I could say anything, she lifted me up off the ground, and slung me over her shoulder. I gasped, stunned at how easily she picked me up. I looked back at Jade and Alexis as the soldier carried me to the palace, alongside her two comrades. It's not like I had any say in the matter, which kind of pissed me off a little... I was use to this sort of thing back home. That was however, one of the things that came along with being a slave, I reminded myself.

After walking for what seemed like a good couple of hours, the soldier stopped walking and placed me down on the ground. I grunted, as I hit the ground a little harder then she had probably intended. My eyes went wide when I turned around and found myself staring up at the enormous palace before me. It was huge, so tall it seemed to touch the clouds above us.

"This will likely be your new home," said the soldier who had been carrying me.

"Remove your clothing before we enter," said one of the other three.

"Uh... r-right," I said.

I quickly slid out of my torn up jeans, handing them to one of the three soldiers and then removed my underwear as well. Now standing nude before them, like everyone else on this Island, they pushed me towards the gates that led into the Palace.

The inside was just as beautiful, if not more so, than the outside. The floors were marble, and the walls were golden. The spiral staircase led straight up through the massive structure, winding up into at least a dozen different floors.

They led me up the stairs, through all the various floors until we reached the very top. By the time we got there, I was out of breath... and I was in pretty decent shape, although still a little tired from the events that had taken place since my crash. Once we reached that top floor, we stopped in front of two massive, golden doors with a guard standing outside each door.

Just like the soldiers, the guards were dressed in silver armor, that appeared thicker then what the soldiers wore. One of the two guards stepped forward. She was dark skinned, and as she walked around me, sizing me up, I could practically sense her lust for me. She gave me a smack on the ass, causing me to jump and I looked up at her to see her smiling down at me, seductively.

"He'll do just fine," she said, "send him in."

The massive double doors slowly opened before me, and I looked up to see a huge throne room. It had a long carpet that led down the center of the room, directly towards what looked like a small stage, with two large seats on it.

Seated in one of the two seats was a woman... she looked a little older then all of the others. Probably in her 40s or so, I thought. She had long black hair, with a royal band holding it in place. She wore no clothing on her upper body, leaving her tits exposed. They weren't as big as Alexis' had been, but they still looked quite sexy to me.

She had what looked like a cloth wrapped around her lower body, covering up her ass and her cock, but still leaving her long smooth legs out in plain view. The guards behind me pushed me into the room, and slowly I walked down the long carpet towards the throne. I stopped a few feet away, and with a deep breath, I knelt down in front of her. She smiled, tapping her fingers on the arm of her chair.

"You may rise, young man," she said, in a stern voice.

I slowly stood up before her, and she could see how nervous I looked.

"What is his name," she asked.

"The villagers said he is called Kyle, they claim no others were found, except for him."

"Interesting... the only survivor, huh? And he hasn't put up a fight at all?"

"No your majesty, the villagers said that once he learned none of his friends survived the crash, he gave himself over willingly. He's been quiet the entire trip here."

She leaned forward in her seat, uncrossing her legs, and resting her chin in her palm as she stared at me.

"Kyle... do you know why you are here?"

I hesitated for a few moments, until the guard gave me a light nudge, snapping me out of my trance. I cleared my throat, and nodded my head.

"Y-Yes, your Majesty," I stammered, "I was told... t-that you were looking for a new slave?"

"That is true," she said. "My last one was captured by an enemy of ours... we have been unable to retrieve him. I am not willing to wait around forever for my soldiers to rescue him, so I have decided to simply move on. Are you willing to serve me?"

"Yes, of course. I uh... would be honored."

"Hm, compliant... I like him so far. But the question is, can you live up to the expectations of the Queen's personal slave?"

12