SheMale Sirens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I felt her thrusts become more intense and I could feel her cock beginning to swell up inside of me. Her moans turned to grunting as she buried herself balls deep, and with a loud cry of pleasure she erupted like a volcano inside of me. Her massive cock pulsated, unloading an unbelievably large amount of cum, and it began to leak out of my ass and down the back of my legs onto the sheets.

She was breathing heavy, panting and moaning as her orgasm slowly began to subside and her hand continued jerking my own cock. Then my own orgasm hit me, and I began to spasm uncontrollably. I moaned, and screamed in pleasure, the kind of high-pitched scream that a man should not really have when he is cumming, but that was the obvious effect that she had on me right now. And it had probably been the same effect all the others had on their victims.

When it was over, I collapsed underneath of her, and she on top of me. I could feel her tits poking my back, and her cock slipped out of my asshole, which by now was gaping and leaking cum.

She finally rolled off of me, and stood up at my side with that same beautiful smile she'd had the entire time.

"I think it's safe to say you had fun, right?"

"Um... yeah," I smiled, "I had fun, but... what are you?"

"You know what I am silly," she laughed, "Your friends told you about me. They call my kind SheMale Sirens. You may simply call me a woman though if you'd like."

"Right," I replied, "You are all of that."

As I was sitting up I flinched, my ass still quite sore and Angel laughed at the look on my face.

"So, if you know about me from your friends, then you know what I must ask you next, right?"

I thought about it for a moment, was she going to ask me to go with her like the stories claimed?

"I'd love for you to come back to my island with me Jim. Where my kind and your kind live together peacefully. You would be my sex partner for the rest of your life, but we treat our men nicely.

You must respect the Sirens at all times, as we must teach you to exist in our world, but you will have a place to lay your head at night, food to eat, and live in a clean house... we don't show any disrespect to our men, and you will not be a slave as your friends told you. I promise, it's not what it probably sounded like to you. You could have a great life, and many, many more orgasms like the ones you had today."

I was hearing what she was saying, but my mind wasn't processing, because I just didn't know what to do. This was crazy! These things weren't supposed to be real, they were supposed to be made up fantasies. Now that I knew this was real though, could I do it? Could I leave my life behind, start over on some crazy foreign Island and spend the rest of my life getting fucked in the ass by a girl with a huge cock?

If the orgasms were as good as the ones I'd had today, then it definitely seemed worth it to me... screw it, I thought. I didn't have much of anything good going for me in my old life anyway.

A shitty dead end job, only a couple of friends... most of whom were assholes a lot of the time. No girlfriend. I lived in a small crappy apartment with a roommate who made way to much noise at all hours of the night. Maybe this would be a better life... but the sex definitely sealed the deal.

"Okay," I said. She smiled, not seeming very surprised.

"I knew you'd say okay. Very few turn it down. And those who do find it quite difficult to get away from us. Come up on deck with me, we'll be arriving shortly."

Getting out of bed, I reached for my shorts, but she stopped me.

"There's no need for clothing where we're going. On our island, no one wears such things as

clothing."

"Oh," I said, tossing the underwear back on the floor.

After thinking about it, I realized if there were an island where people had sex all of the time, there probably wouldn't be any need for clothes. I followed Angel up onto the deck, to see it was still very foggy.

Now she stepped to the prow of the boat, and turned around to look at me, her gorgeous body reminding me how this was all totally worth it. She held her arms out at her sides, and suddenly the fog began to clear, revealing a massive island not far off in the distance... I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Behold," She declared, "the Island of the Sirens, Anthemusa!"

We docked at the Island, and stepped off of the boat onto the warm sand and right away I could see nothing but beautiful, naked women, all of which had dicks just as big as Angels' between their legs. The men, who were also naked, were at their Siren's sides. Everyone looked to be happy.

"Welcome to paradise," Angel said turning to kiss me on the lips, "You're going to love it here!"

She was right. I soon came to realize, that life

on Anthemusa surrounded by nothing but stunning SheMale Sirens on this beautiful island paradise was truly wonderful. After talking with the other men though, I saw that something on the island caused us to eventually lose the memory of our former lives after several months of living here.

Perhaps to keep us from becoming homesick and depressed. But in any case I decided to write down everything that happened to me in a journal.

I realize that not all human men would wish this life. So I am sealing my journal in a glass wine bottle, and setting it adrift. Hopefully it will come to rest on some human populated shore. If you are reading this, that means it did.

So use caution when sailing the wide-open oceans, and heed my warning, for the legend of the SheMale Sirens... was NO legend!

12