Shepherdess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

"Please," she cried, not knowing what she was pleading for or how to get it.

I knew, and I started hitting her harder and faster, now driving her rapidly towards her climax. It was fortunate, because I was also almost there. Chara was bouncing under me, squealing and pleading, and then I ejaculated deep into her and Chara was screaming and shuddering as she came.

As we lay quietly together after I asked if she'd be here the next day. She nodded.

"I'll be staying in this valley for another week," she told me.

I nodded, please, and unable to keep a smile off my face. Waving farewell for the nonce, I headed off down the track. According to Chara I had to take a right turn at the end. That would take me to the port.

Arriving at the port, I was lucky enough to find a fishing boat about to set sail, and I was soon on my way back to the Greek mainland and my walking holiday.

I've often wondered how Chara was getting on, but I guess I'll never see her again.

That's the story as told to me by Mike, and you can take is as true or not, please yourself. He actually showed me the brochure that he said he'd been given, and it was quite a nice little job. As fine as anything I've knocked out in my print shop.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12