Sherman And Sherman: Only For Women Ch. 02

Story Info
The parody only gets hotter.
1.8k words
4.4
15.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Sherman And Sherman, Only For Women. This may make more sense if you check out part 1 first. Enjoy.

Sherman and Sherman

Only For Women -2

Laura: "We're back with Sherman and Sherman, Only For Women. Debbie is putting on the RC Butterfly. It's good that you wore a skirt tonight. Just pull up the skirt, pull down your panties and strap the butterfly on top of your pubic area. The straps and/or your panties will hold it in place. That's it, right there. Now pull your panties back up and your dress down if you like. Those are cute black lace panties, by the way. Here's the remote control. You should control it yourself the first time, at your own pace. Ready to turn it on?"

Debbie: "Thanks. It feels comfortable. Now, I'll just turn it on. OH, it tingles. Let me adjust the intensity. And I have to move it a little to hit the right spot. Ahh, right there."

Jen: "How does it feel? Do you think you could get off with it?"

Debbie: "It feels good. You just go on with the show and I'll see what happens."

Laura: "Ok, we'll get back with you later for a report."

Jen: "While she's doing that, I want to try that 'Grand Slam'. We have one warming up in a bowl of hot water and another one has been cooling in the refrigerator. Don't worry. This is a cable show and I AM a doctor. There is nothing like a live demonstration to see how these things really work. Let me get slip out of these pants."

She stands, removes her pants and panties, then feels her crotch with one hand while reaching for the hot 'Grand Slam'.

Jen: "This is so realistic looking. Well, not real, but physically correct", she said as she continued rubbing herself, getting ready for that bad boy. Jen was a natural redhead with shoulder length hair, nice full breasts which were still covered by her button up blouse, just barely showing a little cleavage, and long pretty legs leading up to a trimmed, but not completely hairless vagina. As she sat down on the front edge of a recliner chair, she leaned back and spread her legs, while also raising up her knees to place her feet on the front of the chair. The audience and cameras could see that she was a natural redhead, and was ready for the GS.

Laura: "You should always use lubrication with devices like this. I know Jen gets well lubricated easily, and the dildo is dripping wet from the hot water, so it should go in with no problem. Ready, Jen? Let's see it."

Jen: "OK, Here goes. I've never used anything like this before, so my reactions will be interesting for us all to see. It has a nice handle grip. I'm placing it at the entrances to my vagina and anus now. Ohh, it's so hot. what a nice feeling against my labia. Let me rub it up and down a little. It's so much firmer and hotter than any man I have ever known."

Laura: "She's pressing it into her vagina first. Look how big and hard that head is. It's stretching her out as it presses its way inside her. I'm sure the heat of the crystal is helping her relax her muscles in order to get it in easier. Now, the end piece is pressing into her anus. Just relax Jen, and it will pop right in. Yes, that's it. It's almost in now. Rotate it toward the rear a bit. My, that looks so hot. How does it feel to you now?"

Jen: "Ahh, I've never had something in both places at once. It's so tight. I had trouble relaxing enough to get in my anus with the big cock-head in my vagina already. Now that it's in, it feels ok. I'm pressing it in more now. Oh, yes, WOW, it just hit my 'G' spot and my clit at the same time. Oh my, this could be very good."

Laura: "It certainly LOOKS amazing, doesn't it ladies? Try moving it out and in to see what happens."

Jen: "I have never felt anything so hot inside me, ever. Moving it in massages my 'spot', and is driving my clit crazy, and my ass keeps clutching it every time I pull it back. I'm getting so hot and wet inside now that it's moving easily. I only need to move it a little to get full stimulation. This feels good. I like it."

Laura: "Well, it looks like you are doing ok. Debbie, how are you doing with that Butterfly? It looks like you are getting a little flushed."

Debbie, breathing heavily and speaking in chopped words: "Fine, I'm doing fine. I'm feeling a good tingling in my clit, but seeing that thing inside Jennifer is really making me hot too. I never imagined there were things like that. How does she do that? It must hurt."

Jen: "Believe me, it doesn't hurt. Only when it first went in, much like when you were a virgin and did it for the first time. Now I'm feeling intense pleasure." While beginning to touch her breast through her blouse with her other hand.

Laura: "So this device seems to be living up to its advertising. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Jen: "I want to touch my breasts. Would you help me unbutton my blouse, please?"

Laura: "Sure!" and she starts unbuttoning Jen's blouse and opens it, while Jen is pinching her nipple through her lace bra.

Jen: "Ooh, thanks, sis. That's better. But I'm having trouble controlling this thing between my legs while trying to rub my breasts at the same time. I need both hands to work this thing right. Would you mind unhooking my bra while I concentrate both hands down below?"

Laura: "Glad to help." And Laura leans over and unhooks Jen's bra and spreads her cups back, releasing her nice big boobs for all to see. Her nipples are standing out nice and hard already as Laura puts a hand on one, then the other, weighing it and rubbing out the red marks from the bra.

Jen: "Mmmm, nice feeling" as she is now using both hands on the Grand Slam, pulling it in and pushing it out, using her internal muscles in tune with her fists. It's now pounding on her 'G' spot and clit.

"I feel SOO filled up inside. Thanks, sis."

Now Laura puts both her hands on Jen's breasts, lifting and massaging them, running her fingers slowly up to the areola and to her nipples which are like pencil erasers now. She pinches them lightly, one at a time, then a little harder. Jen is moaning and her eyes are closed. Laura bends down and kisses one nipple, causing a shudder to go through Jen. She kisses all over both breasts, letting her teeth brush across the nipples while passing her hands all around them, caressing them, helping arouse her little sister.

Jen, legs now flailing in & out and up & down involuntarily, her butt bouncing on the chair cushion, moaning louder now: "Ahhh, oh, … It's …working…oouhh, YES, Bite my nipples… OHMYGAWD, OHMYGAWD!! I…Feel.. like I'm…EXPLODING inside!! Can't…stop it…. Don't… Oh my,,,ohhhh, YES, Oh JEEZ, YES, YES. Aahh, again, more, OOHH, MMMNH, YES!!", she screamed. Minutes pass like hours while Jen continues to cum and cum.

The audience is mesmerized at the sight of this prim and proper doctor losing her control so completely and unashamedly. Some of the women were touching themselves and Sherrie's husband Ron had a raging hardon by now.

Laura kept holding her sister by the breasts, supporting her and keeping her from falling out of the chair while she slowly settled down. Then she re-clasped Jen's bra, buttoned up her blouse, and touched her gently on the cheek. "You alright now, Jen?" And she helped extract the Grand Slam from the grip of Jen's wet and throbbing vagina. Jen's muscles grasped at it, not wanting it to leave her. It came out with a big PLOP as her lips seemed to kiss it as it was removed. Jen could barely move now, but managed to put both hands over her crotch and just hold them there while she caught her breath and slowly came back to the reality of her surroundings.

Laura: "Jen, that was wonderful to look at. Tell us how it felt for you."

Jen: "It was absolutely fantastic. I know I have never been filled like that and I don't think I've ever cum with such intensity before. Every feeling in one place caused a contraction and response in another place. I would like one of these at home for when John goes on business trips."

Ron: "Pardon me, but I still have this painful problem here after watching you. Would you mind if I get some kind of relief?"

Sherrie: "I would be happy to help you with that if it is OK with Jen & Laura."

Jen & Laura: "Sure, have at it. It is a normal male response to get turned on watching pleasurable sights. It would be cruel of us to deny you relief. So, by all means, please help out your husband, Sherrie."

Sherrie Kisses Ron passionately, then drops to her knees on the carpeted floor in front of him. She releases his belt and zips his fly open. As he leans back on his elbows, she pulls his pants down and his 8" penis pops up for all in the room to see. Gasps emanate from the women in the room as she holds it in one hand while licking at the base and the sides of it. She cradles his balls and licks and sucks on them. Then she moves to the tip and inserts her tongue into his pee-crack, then lowers her head over it, taking all of it she can into her warm mouth and begins slowly pumping and gently sucking it.

Ron, moaning: "You're so good at that, my love. You know what to do, so keep it up."

Laura: " My, that surely looks like fun. You two enjoy that while we take a break and gather ourselves up a bit."

Insert commercial here. Renaissance Pleasure Affair, a banquet for the mind and body, a place where couples or singles can go and live their fantasies of 18th century English sex life. Gorge yourselves on the finest of foods. Dress up as your favorite character - you can be King or Queen, chambermaid, knight, or fortune teller. Play out your dreams with other willing participants. Anything goes here at the Renaissance Pleasure Affair. Call now to book the best times. Stay for a day, a night, a weekend. "Group" rates available. Call 1(800) DO IT NOW.