Sherry's Sitting

Story Info
Sitting for a portrait isn't always just posing.
2.9k words
4.24
79.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
garyblue
garyblue
13 Followers

Sherry was nervous. Maybe she had a right to be. For the first time since she was a baby, somebody was going to take her picture while she was naked. And not just naked, but nasty, acting the slut naked.

Don, her main squeeze for almost a year, had been trying to get her to pose for him. Sherry had argued that she wasn't a model, and he wasn't much of a photographer, and there was no way she was going to let him take a bunch of out of focus, poorly lit, grossly posed, crotch shots like were all over the internet, thank you very much. Whew! And boy wasn't that the wrong argument.

"Fine," Don said. "I'll hire a pro who knows how to work with amateurs."

Sherry was nervous. Maybe she had a right to be. She was entering the studio of a professional photographer who specialized in erotic portraiture. Somebody was going to take her picture while she was naked. And not just naked, but nasty, acting the slut naked.

An attractive, almost tall, young lady approached Sherry. She wore a dark maroon skirt, conservatively hemmed just above the knees. Wavy auburn hair just kissed her off-white silk blouse.

"That's a relief," Sherry thought. "She looks very business-like, not too much make-up either. Not the bimbo I expected to see in this kind of studio. Maybe the photographer's OK too."

"Good afternoon, may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm Sherry Miller. I have an appointment?"

"Hi, Sherry. I'm Diane. Let me look here -- ah yes, here it is. You want some erotic photos for your boyfriend, right?"

Sherry, taken back by the directness, almost bolted for the door. "Yes, but I'm a little embarrassed. I've never done anything like this before."

"Don't worry," Diane said. "It's normal to be a little nervous. I'm sure you'll get over it. Have a seat and let me ask you a few questions. This is so the photographer will know what shots you want."

Sherry sat, feeling as jumpy as a rabbit. "Okay, shoot." She giggled at the unintentional pun.

"What turns your boyfriend on?"

Sherry stared at her hands, lying in her lap, "He says he really likes my boobs."

"Uh huh, what do you think he really likes the most?"

Sherry thought a moment. "He really likes it when I, well, play with myself."

"Is there something else he would like? Maybe there's something he's never seen you do?"

"That's easy." Sherry smiled. "I know that he wants to watch while I make it with a woman. I don't know if I could do that. I think he'd even get turned on watching me fuck another guy. Oops, sorry about that!"

Diane laughed "That's all right. It usually helps to talk dirty and think about sex. It'll make you hot and relaxed. The more aroused you are, the more erotic the photos will be."

"I don't know if I can get relaxed." Sherry giggled, "This is all new to me."

"It looks to me like you're already aroused. I think relaxation will follow."

Sherry followed Diane's gaze to her chest. Her hardened nipples announced an arousal that her mind had been unready to admit. "God!" she thought, "Am I some kind of pervert? Am I actually turned on at the idea of getting naked in front of strangers?"

Diane got up from her desk and walked over behind Sherry. "Your photographer, Mike, is running a little behind schedule, so I'll help you relax. Maybe you'll start to feel a little more excited, too." She began rubbing Sherry's neck and shoulders.

"Now think about something erotic. Think about the lover who lives only in your mind. Who knows your every secret desire."

As Sherry relaxed, she slumped in the chair. Diane's fingers worked their way down and began to squeeze and pull the tense muscles of Sherry's chest. "That feels good." Her rising color said even more.

Diane opened the top three buttons of Sherry's blouse as she continued softly, "Imagine his large rough hands moving over your body, touching each special place. Knowing when to be rough and when to caress softly."

Sherry squirmed and moaned quietly. Diane's hands moved lower under the blouse and over the top of Sherry's breast. Sherry moved lower in the chair, her skirt riding up to reveal the tops of her hose and a touch of panty. Her hands rubbed nervously along her thighs.

"Dream about his big thick cock rubbing your pussy and clit. Remember how his tongue prepared the way."

Diane's hands found their way under the bra and were kneading Sherry's teats and pinching her nipples. Sherry's breath would catch with each caress. Her own hands were edging higher with each stroke along her inner thighs. "I am a pervert," Sherry's mind whispered. "This strange woman has half undressed me in public and I don't mind. She's playing with my boobs and it turns me on so much my toes tingle."

"Feel his beautiful cock pushing slowly into your pussy, drenched by your juices. Sense your pussy clutching and pulling at his cock, demanding he fill you."

Sherry's hands moved toward her panties and began to rub lightly along her crotch. Mike started to enter the office but a shake of Diane's head stopped him. He relaxed against the jamb and watched, smiling. Mike knew he was a damned good photographer. He also knew Diane was a damned good assistant. As if she could read minds, she knew exactly how to arouse a client. She had an uncanny ability to find the right word, the right touch. After Diane's attention, they couldn't help looking erotic. If Diane wanted him to wait, well, she could have all the time she needed.

Sherry was rubbing her clit through her panties now. Her hips were doing a slow grind as her vaginal muscles were contracting and relaxing. As her juices flowed, they wet and darkened the thin material of her panties.

Diane looked over at Mike. Her eyes traveled down to his bulging crotch, then back up. With a wink, she mouthed the word, "Go."

Mike blew her a kiss and left, adjusting his pants.

Diane leaned close to Sherry and whispered, "It's time. Mike should be ready now."

Almost reluctantly, Sherry pulled down her skirt and rose. Diane picked up the questionnaire. With a gentle touch to the arm, she led Sherry to the camera room.

"Mike, this is Sherry. She's here to do some really hot photos. I'll be in front if you need me."

"Thanks, Diane. Well, Sherry, it's good to meet you. Have a seat there in front of the camera while I look at the interview notes."

Mike scanned the notes, walked over to the posing chair, and began to adjust Sherry's position. "We'll begin with some simple poses and go on from there." Pressing his hand against the small of her back, he arched her forward. One, two, three go the final buttons and her blouse gaped open. Placing her arms to press in on her breasts, he stepped back.

Click.

Stepping close again, He brought one of her hands to her breast, "Now fondle yourself."

Back. "Look at the camera." Click. Click. Click.

"Look at me."

Click. Click.

Close again, his deft fingers opened the front closure of her bra. Mike placed her hands on her breasts, a thumb and forefinger surrounding each nipple. Sherry knew what to do. She was no longer a passive participant. She became more excited with each click of the shutter, each flash of the strobes, and each touch of the photographer.

Mike would step back and shoot. He continually told her how hot she was, and how good the pictures would be. Between each series he came close and physically adjusted her pose. He would tilt her head just so, or show her how to caress her breasts for the next shots. He would pull her panties aside and guide her fingers to the exact spot he wanted. He paused only to slap fresh film backs on the camera.

Sherry couldn't remember taking off her blouse or her skirt, her bra or her panties. She knew she must have. Garter belt, stockings, and shoes were all she wore. She had one leg draped over the chair arm and one hand was busy within the wide spread lips of her pussy. Mike had left the camera room to get Diane and it didn't even occur to Sherry to stop rubbing her pussy, much less bring her legs together. Mike and Diane returned to the camera room. Mike picked up his camera, "Diane, get undressed. You can be our other woman."

Sherry watched Diane strip to garters, hose, and heels, matching her own dishabille. The skirt, blouse and the rest had come off without delay, but with a seductive grace. Sherry's eyes followed every move. She continued to slide her hand along the sensitive lips of her pussy without conscious volition.

"Diane, kneel in front of Sherry and caress her teats.

"That's it. Use your tongue on her nipples.

"Keep sucking. Now move your hand to her pussy.

"Push your wet pussy forward, Sherry. Rub against Diane's hand.

"Now, Diane, kiss slowly down her belly to her pussy. Use your fingers in her cunt and tongue her clit.

"Thrust your hips, Sherry. Press your clit against Diane's tongue. Take her fingers into your cunt."

Diane knelt, her lips kissing and her hands fondling Sherry's breasts. Mike adjusted her positions as he had Sherry's, moving her hands, her lips, even her tongue for the most photogenic pose. He would cup Sherry's teat to show exactly how she should present herself to be rubbed and suckled.

Diane moved slowly down Sherry's belly, alternately biting and kissing soft skin, until she had Sherry's clit and labia sucked deep within her mouth. As her tongue flicked rapidly over a swollen, sensitive clit, first one and then two fingers slid into a thoroughly wetted cunt.

Sherry was unable to follow Mike's instructions. She could not thrust. She could only twitch her hips as spasms centered in her belly. Her legs stretched out in a rigid vee, holding Diane's head prisoner in their apex. Hands strained, grasping the chair arms, and a burning sensation pulsed in her nipples.

This was not her accustomed orgasm, a deep throbbing contraction, as short lived as it was intense. It was as if a small rhythmically struck bell was deep within her pussy. Each vibration coursed through her body like an electric charge.

Diane used her tongue and fingers in concert with Sherry. Mike continued to shoot, catching every action and expression of Sherry's orgasm. Once she began to slow, Mike quietly told Diane to switch with Sherry. Diane stood, pulled Sherry to her feet, and sat in the chair. Sherry dropped to her knees and began to fondle and suckle Diane's teats. Mike was shooting again. He directed Sherry's every move, as he had Diane's.

Where Diane had moved in a purposeful way, an unexpected lust drove Sherry. Whether it came from exhibiting herself for an audience or having sex with another woman didn't matter. Sherry was enraptured by the sexual excitement.

Where Diane was always aware of the camera, Sherry knew the smoothness of a woman's breast under her finger tips. She knew the dimpled hardness of a woman's nipple under her tongue.

Where Diane worked deliberately to arouse Sherry, Sherry was wildly ravenous. When her hand caressed Diane's breast, her own warmed. When she sucked a nipple, her own tingled. And when her fingers reached Diane's clit, her own throbbed.

Sherry had reached Diane's pussy with her mouth when Mike touched her cheek to adjust her position. Rather than move, she grabbed his hand and brought his finger tips to her mouth. She sucked and licked, wetting them. Her hand guided his over Diane's cunt, sliding it up and down along her lips and across her clit. She pressed one and then both his middle fingers into Diane's vagina and stroked them in and out. The wetness of Diane's arousal covered his fingers.

Sherry looked at Mike. Her eyes never left his as she brought his hand to her mouth to lick his fingers clean of Diane's juices. She stood, and pressed his hand to her breast. Her other hand pulled his head down to meet hers. Their kiss began softly and became passionate as their tongues explored each other.

Diane rose from the chair and grabbed Mike's camera. As Sherry and Mike kissed, she began shooting. As Mike had done, she began directing their actions.

"Open Mike's shirt, Sherry.

"Kiss your way down to his belt. That's it.

"Now undo his pants. Mike, kick off your shoes.

"Mike, tongue her pussy. Finger-fuck her."

Mike led Sherry back to the chair and knelt in front of her. His head between her legs, he sucked and licked at her pussy. Sherry pinched and pulled at her nipples as a sheen broke over her chest and belly. When his fingers entered her cunt, she grabbed his head and pulled. Diane continued to direct and take pictures.

"Suck his cock, Sherry.

"Mike, stand beside her and let her lips circle your dick."

Sherry went wild. She was trying to swallow Mike's cock, then rubbing it against her cheek, her lips, her neck, and then back into her mouth. All the while, her free hand was rubbing her pussy or squeezing her teats.

Diane put down the camera. Kneeling between Sherry's legs, she sucked Sherry's clit between her lips. Her finger massaged that certain spot within the vagina.

"Ohmigod...

"Ohmigod, I'm coming again."

She moaned and mewed. Her belly writhed as she thrust her pussy into Diane's mouth. Both hands grabbed Mike's ass, pulling him to her. She buried her head in his stomach.

"Let's get more comfortable," Mike said.

He and Diane helped the still trembling Sherry to her feet and led her to the rear of the studio.

"Where are we going?"

"My office has a day bed."

Mike pulled out the extension and unfolded the futon. He and Diane laid Sherry on her back and lay on either side.

"I can't take any more."

"Shhh, yes you can," Mike whispered.

The pair kissed and caressed the length of her body. They kissed her face, her lips and each other. Sherry was lethargic, as if on either end of a nap, except for the irregular involuntary twitches of her stomach, and the occasional moans and whispered "no--no more."

Sherry couldn't ignore the tender ministrations for long. She was soon responding to each touch. When Diane moved between her legs, she began deep hip thrusts. Her pussy attacked Diane's mouth as if trying to fuck her with her clit.

Mike rose and moved to the end of the bed. He fondled Diane's upraised ass and entered her welcoming vagina. His deep slow strokes brought answering contractions from her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels good. Fuck me, Mike."

"Yeah, baby, for me too."

Sherry, oblivious to anyone's needs but her own, pulled Diane up beside her. Her hand squeezed and twisted Diane's teat. She pinched and pulled her nipple. Her lips sucked at Diane's. Her thrusting tongue found Diane's and tasted her own secretions.

Mike lay down behind her. His hand found her teat and his lips found the nape of her neck. As her hips thrust back against him, his cock slid smoothly into her pussy. He matched his strokes to her rhythm.

Diane matched the stroke on Sherry's clit. Soon all three were in rhythmic harmony, with Sherry calling the tune. As her orgasm approached, the speed and depth of her thrusts increased. Mike and Diane stayed with her stroke for stroke.

There was nothing rhythmic about her orgasm. She would hunch forward against Diane's hand. Her stomach contracted until fatigue made her relax. Then back against Mike's cock, trying to bury every bit into her pussy. Vaginal walls contracted on his cock as if trying to milk him of every drop of ejaculate. Mike was unable and unwilling to hold back. Her every contraction drained him until there was nothing left to give.

Both spent, they separated. The three of them lay together, softly touching, gently kissing.

Sherry stirred first, "I guess I'd better go. I'm going out tonight and it's going to take me a while to get ready."

They walked back through the camera room. Sherry paused to put on her skirt and blouse, and to step into her shoes. Her bra and panties she threw into her purse. As they reached the door, she asked when the pictures would be ready.

"In about a week," Mike replied. "Diane will call you."

"OK. You know, I was nervous as hell about taking my clothes off for you. I never dreamed I would do this."

"It happens." Mike gave her a peck on the cheek, "People find out about themselves."

After letting her out, Diane and Mike piddled around the office and camera room, straightening up and preparing for the next day's business.

"You know, Mike, you and Sherry both got off and I didn't. To coin an old saw," Diane said as she looked down at herself clad in garter and stockings, "I'm all undressed and nowhere to come."

"So I see. Let's step into my office and discuss this. You know how I feel about good employee relations."

garyblue
garyblue
13 Followers