Sherry's Test Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt dropped the implements and gave her a full blooded kiss on the lips, and her audience clapped in delight.

As was the tradition, Roberts told her to kneel at the door and kiss the hand of each departing board member and thank them for participating in her punishment.

Sherry knelt by the door demurely with her long flowing hair still nestled in between her boobs and waited.

"Thank you for participating in my punishment, kind Sir," she told Morrison as she submissively looked in his eyes and kissed his hand.

To break the monotony, she thought she would try something different with Cremer.

"Thank you for taking time off your busy day to witness the humiliation of a poor school teacher," said Sherry in a mocking voice, and Cremer snickered as she kissed his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for enjoying my punishment, ma'am," she told Mrs. Griffith, and Mrs. Griffith smiled, bent down and whispered, "You are an incredibly brave woman. I envy you."

She stayed kneeling until Matt collected and brought her clothes over to her. The Principal decided to stay with Matt and watch her put her clothes on.

"Will you ever get tired of humiliating me, Sir?" she asked a bit irritated that he had not left the room and allow her to dress in private.

"I doubt it," said the Principal as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

12