She's A Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Kathy's had by all.
6.8k words
4.51
102k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers

To catch up anyone who hasn’t read the previous chapters: When I met Kathy we were both divorced with children from previous marriages; her daughter and my two sons. After living together for a while we got married and Kathy, almost immediately, started cheating on me. After many years I divorced her, partly because I wanted to and partly because I got a better offer; from her daughter. Katie, the daughter, didn’t move in with me, but she made sure that I had everything I needed and would frequently share my bed. In the last installment I got every divorcees’ fantasy. Kathy found that life on the outside wasn’t at all what she had hoped it would be and came to beg me to take her back. Instead of giving her an answer right away, my two sons and I gave her a good solid fucking and sent her away with cum dripping down her face. I told her that I’d think it over and that she could call me a week later. The next day I told Katie about it and asked her if she would like to get in on the action next time.

--------------------------------------------

I wasn’t really sure what I was going to do with her at the time. I only knew that Kathy was not coming home. She had nothing to offer me that was anywhere near as good as what I was getting from Katie, and I didn’t want to lose that. I believed that, besides being a wonderful bed partner, Katie truly cared about me. I still believe that and I know that I care a lot about her. Besides that, Kathy had been a family issue before the end. Nobody liked her or what she had been doing while we were married. All of the women in the family took an immediate dislike to her, partly because she looked better than any of them, but mostly because they could see her for what she was long before I did.

Even the men in the family didn’t care much for her but, at one time or another, I had caught all of my brothers trying to sneak a peek down her blouse or up her skirt. I knew that I had to include them in anything important, or face their criticism when they found out. I decided to head it off at the pass and I called them all. I invited them all over and I told them what had happened and asked whether they’d like to get some of her before I cut her loose. They all agreed that, even though they wouldn’t want to live with her, they’d each wanted to fuck her at some time or another and that they all still wanted to, if I could arrange it. I said that I’d let them know if it was going to happen.

Bill and Steve were both back the next Saturday night, but I hadn’t heard from Kathy. I assumed that she had changed her mind or found someone else to take her in. Steve had had a boner when he walked in, so I know he was disappointed, but there was nothing I could do about it. I apologized and said that I’d keep them informed. Katie had been there Friday night, but Saturday morning she said that she wasn’t sure she wanted to go through with it. She left that afternoon and called me Sunday morning to see how things had gone. When I told her that it didn’t happen she said that she’d had a change of heart. She had decided that she’d like to be there, but she had thought it was too late and didn’t call. I told her that I didn’t know what had happened; maybe her mom had decided it wasn’t worth it or maybe she just couldn’t get away. I promised to let her know if I heard anything.

It was about two weeks later that Kathy called me, on a Thursday. She said that she and Larry had had a fight and that he was gone. She wanted to know if she could come home. I told her that I hadn’t decided yet, but that she could come by the next evening if she wanted to work a little harder at convincing me. I know she had to understand what I meant. At first I didn’t hear anything from her end of the line. I finally asked, “Are you still there?” She spoke up then and said that she could do that, because he was usually gone two or three days whenever he got like this. She didn’t sound too happy. After she hung up I called Katie, my brothers, and my sons and told them that it was on for Friday night.

We got together Friday afternoon and worked it all out. All the guys were surprised to see Katie at the meeting and we explained how things had been between us. A couple of them had guessed it, but this was the first confirmation anyone had about it. I let everyone know up front that Katie was not part of the entertainment, except that she is very entertaining to the eye, especially naked and in the heat of passion. No one was to touch her without her invitation. They all agreed to this, but I did see an appraising look in their eyes after that. I would be there with Ray, my youngest brother, when Kathy arrived and they would come in, one-by-one, at intervals after that. Somewhere in the discussion one of them asked about ropes or handcuffs, in case she changed her mind after things got started. I vetoed that idea. It’s one thing to gang-fuck her till she can’t stand up, but it’s quite another to make it look like a gang-rape. That did lead to another idea though; video.

Several of us had video cameras and Lee even had a friend who worked at a studio, where all the tapes could be edited into one, with added music, sound effects and all the trimmings. I thought it was a great idea, and good insurance if Kathy did try to say later that she was forced into anything. Out of the eight of us we came up with five cameras. The plan was that we would have one open and obvious, so she could insist on turning it off if she wanted to, and the other four would be secreted about the room. Steve, Joe, Al and Lee all went home after the meeting and brought their cameras to my place. Ray and I set it all up. We had one under the pool table, one behind the bar amongst the bottles, one in the CD rack, one in the coat tree behind the door, and mine was on a tripod in plain view. It was the one that she knew about for sure and was the most obvious choice for the purpose. If we used any other for this she might wonder where mine was and start looking into all the cubbyholes. After everything was ready I turned on the TV, made up a pitcher of Margaritas and we sat sipping on them while we waited for Kathy.

She arrived early, about 6:45, and this time she was in a skirt and blouse. The skirt was black, pleated, and stopped just above the knee; the blouse was red with buttons down the front. Red and black. I have a buddy who says that red and black are ‘Fuck Me’ colors when a woman wears them together like that. I don’t know if he’s right, but I know that the combination does something good to me when I see them on the right body, and Kathy definitely has the right body. I opened the door for her, exchanged greetings, and raised my hand to indicate that she should go into the family room; the scene of the crime, as it were. She walked ahead of me and I watched her hips bounce from side to side as she walked, her skirt swishing and swirling about her legs. I think I said it before, but it bears repeating; this woman has a fine ass, a wonder to behold, and I really enjoyed the view.

Just like the last time, she stopped just inside the room and said, “I didn’t know Ray would be here. I half expected Steve and Bill, but not Ray. And how come there’s a camera over there?”

I said, “Well, Steve and Bill might stop by later, but I don’t know where they are tonight. (This was only half a lie. I didn’t know exactly where they were at that moment, but I knew that they would be along soon.) Ray is here because I invited him. Do you mind?”

“I’d rather that it was just you and me,” she said.

“I know you would. Hence, the camera,” I replied. “I don’t really trust you yet. You can hardly blame me, right? You could say anything about what goes on here tonight and it would be just your word against mine. Ray is here primarily to make sure that nothing happens to the camera or the tape; so he stays or you can go.”

“That’s it? He’s not here for anything else?” she asked.

I said, “Well, maybe for a little something else. He should get something for his trouble, don’t you think?”

Rolling her eyes, she said, “Okay, I get it. I guess you want me on my knees, right?”

“We’ll get to that in a minute,” I said. “How about a strawberry daiquiri to get things started?” I didn’t wait for an answer; I knew it was her favorite. I went to the bar and started mixing as I said, “Go ahead and undo those buttons while I get this ready.”

She sat down on the couch, started working at her collar button and said, “How have you been, Ray?”

Ray was looking at her through the viewfinder on the camera as he replied, “I’ve been fine, thanks. Does your underwear match?” He then sat in a chair facing her, next to his margarita, and reached over to turn off the TV. Her only answer was to open another button, revealing a half-bra, black and lacy. By the time I had her daiquiri made she was pulling her blouse out of her skirt and she popped the last button while I walked it over to her.

She eyed me over the rim of her glass and, as she set it down she said, “I guess you want the full package again?”

“That’s right,” I replied.

“So, after tonight I can come home?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Then you’ve already made up your mind and I can’t come home.”

“I didn’t say that either. I said I’d think about it, and I have. Tonight is for fun, and before you leave here you’ll have a yes-or-no answer. The only thing I’ll promise you right now is, if tonight isn’t fun, the answer is No.” Then I reached over and popped apart the front clasp on her bra and watched it fall away from her tits.

She took a long drink from her glass, then another and handed it to me, saying, “Can you get me another one while I get undressed?”

I said, “Sure, I’ll fix it right up, but you don’t have to get undressed yet. Just take off your panties for now and go show Ray what you’re made of.” I didn’t even watch, but as I made my way to bar I could hear the rustle of fabric. By the time I got there and turned around she was on her knees between Ray’s legs with her head in his lap. From the expression on his face I could tell that she was doing him right. I happen to know, from overhearing a conversation that I wasn’t supposed to hear, that Ray’s wife doesn’t give head; she thinks the whole idea is disgusting. I thought to myself that this might be the first blowjob Ray has had in several years, and maybe tonight will be the last one he has for some years to come. I walked the drink back across the room, watching her ass push back and her head bob up and down. When I got to her I lifted her skirt up onto her back and reached down with my free hand to rub her pussy. She gave a moan and spread her knees apart to give better access. For some reason I just couldn’t resist; I pressed that cold glass against her exposed pussy and said, “Here’s your drink, Honey.”

She jumped at that and said, “Damn you, set it over there!” Then she went back to work on Ray’s cock and I sat down to watch. She has a good feel for this stuff. She sucked on the head while she jacked his shaft and rubbed his balls. Then she would lick all over his shaft and balls before taking him back into her mouth and sucking him all the way down her throat. A few long, slow up and down strokes with lots of suction and then back out to the head to start again. She must have come here tonight with her mind made up to give a good show because she was doing Ray pretty good and I could hear moans from both of them.

None of us noticed that Steve had come in until he started getting undressed. I heard a jingle as he unfastened his belt and turned to see him standing behind the couch where I was seated. I don’t think Ray or Kathy even noticed then. Steve laid aside his clothes and padded around to where they were. Then he knelt behind Kathy, rubbed her pussy once with his fingers, and shoved his cock right into her. When he grabbed her hips and began to work it in and out, the sudden change in rhythm caused Ray to open his eyes to find out what had happened. Kathy just kept the hummer going and pushed back to meet Steve’s thrusts, probably thinking it was me back there. I’m pretty sure that the first real knowledge she had of who was fucking her was when Steve spoke to her. He leaned up across her back and whispered into her ear, “How ya doin’ Mom? Dad was right about this; you’ve got a good pussy here. I didn’t get any of this last time.” She tried to pull her head up, but by then Ray had his hands wrapped in her hair and wasn’t about to let her mouth get away from him. Steve continued with, “Clamp down on my cock, Mom, squeeze it with that hot, hairy cunt for me.” She must have done it because he said, “Ohhh yeah, keep doing that while I fuck you.”

The three of them were just getting into a good rhythm when Lee showed up. He said, “Hey, what’s all this? How come our brother and your son are pulling a double on your ex while you sit there and watch?” Of course, he knew very well what was going on, but Kathy didn’t. She opened her eyes and looked at him, but she was by that time well into it and she just closed her eyes again and pushed down onto Ray’s cock.

I said, “You can have some of her if you want; I think Ray’s just about done.” Even as I said it, Ray pulled Kathy’s head right down into his groin and held her there with her nose mashed into his short and curlys while he jerked in orgasm. “Yeah, it looks like there’s a spot opening up for you now, if you want to get undressed.”

Lee started pulling off his clothes, but he said, “Maybe later for that. I’ve always wanted to fuck this bitch right up her perfect ass.” By the time Lee was standing naked Ray had pulled his dick out of Kathy’s throat and she was gasping for air with her hands braced against the arms of the chair and Steve was still pounding her from behind. Lee said, “Steve, could you trade places with Ray, so I can get in there?”

Steve must have misunderstood, because he said, “No, I promised myself that I was going to fill this whore’s pussy with cum tonight and I’m damned well gonna do it.”

Lee said, “That’s fine, just get up on the chair and let her sit on your lap. Then I can get behind her and ream her slut-ass. Bob, I’m gonna need some kind of lube, if you have any.”

I said, “Sure, Katie keeps some baby oil here, if that’ll do,” and I went to the master bath to get it. When I got back Steve was in the chair with Kathy kneeling astride him and his cock up her cunt, Lee was standing behind her waiting for the baby oil, and Al was standing behind the chair, leaning forward with his cock in her mouth. He had come in while I was at the back of the house. Ray had picked up my camera and was busy getting all the good angles with it. They had discarded her clothes except for her black thigh-high stockings and her black patent leather heels. Lee took the baby oil and poured a liberal amount on his shaft, working it from one end to the other, and then he squirted some on Kathy’s ass crack and pushed some up her ass with his finger. Some of it ran down to Steve’s balls. He didn’t mind though, he was already pumping Kathy’s pussy and sucking on the one nipple that he could get to. Once Lee was satisfied he lined up on Kathy’s puckered little star and began to push.

Now, I haven’t told you about Lee. My cock isn’t small by normal standards, but it doesn’t come close to Lee. If any of us brothers felt shortchanged in that department it was because of Lee. I’m not the kind to ask and he never told me, but he was easily over nine inches, maybe closer to ten. Kathy began to squeal before he even had the head in her. He took it slow and easy, but he wasn’t halfway when she spit out Al’s cock and laid her head on the back of the chair. Lee kept at it, giving a little squirt of baby oil now and then and was in over halfway when she started trying to pull away from him. Of course, there was nowhere for her to go. She had broken a sweat and was panting like a dog when Lee reached up and, grabbing her by the shoulders, drove it home. It was hard to believe that he could pack all that meat in there, but he did it. Then he stood there waiting for her to calm down. That took a while because Steve hadn’t stopped working at her pussy the whole time.

I sat down again to watch as Lee began sliding in and out of her. Al had found her mouth again and every time Lee slammed into her ass she was shoved roughly forward to be impaled on Al’s cock. With all the moans and groans and grunts and the sound of Lee slapping against Kathy’s ass I didn’t hear the front door open. I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked up to see Katie walking towards me, followed by Bill. Katie was wearing a skirt and it looked really good on her. I don’t often get to see her this way; she prefers jeans or shorts, depending on the weather. She came right over and sat on my lap and gave me a big hug. Then she said, “Mom’s in rare form tonight, isn’t she? How come you aren’t in there somewhere? I can feel you’re primed and ready.” She was right; I’d had a hardon for some time now, and she was sitting on it.

I said, “Just waiting for you, Baby-girl. I’ll do her sometime tonight, but I wanted to save the first load for you.”

“Well,” she said, “let’s not make you wait any longer. Get out of those clothes, Daddy, so I can take care of this hard rod you have for me.” She got up and stood watching the action while I got undressed. When I sat down again she sat on my lap, facing away from me, and took my cock in her hand. She said, “Oh, Daddy, your dick is so hot; you really are enjoying this aren’t you? Wow! Uncle Lee really has a package; I would never have guessed.” I was making noises of agreement at appropriate times, but I was too busy enjoying both the show in front of us and the hot, young thing sitting on my lap to engage in any real conversation. She went on with, “Mom’s gonna be sore tomorrow, I’ll bet. I sure wouldn’t want that horse-cock up my ass. Serves her right though, the filthy slut. Ummm, yeah, do that Daddy.”

I had pushed my hands up under her top and was lightly pinching her nipples. All the while she had kept stroking my cock. Bill had moved around next to Al and was jacking his shaft while he watched and mauling Kathy’s tit, the one that Steve couldn’t get to, with his other hand. Lee was still reaming her ass, his hands on her hips and pulling her back in time to his thrusts. Katie pressed the shaft of my cock against her slit and started rocking against it. Just then Steve said, “Oh! Oh! Here it comes, you bitch! Ohhh!” With that he gave several determined thrusts upwards and I could see the cum dribbling out around his cock as he shot his load into her. But then he was just stuck there because Lee showed no signs of stopping his assault of her ass.

Katie said, “Daddy this is so hot; I’m glad I came. Rub my pussy for me?” (I did. She had left her panties at home. It was soaking wet.) “Poor Steve, he can’t get out.” (She was right; he was sitting there with Kathy’s juices and his own dribbling out onto his deflating cock.) “Do you think Uncle Lee will let me hold his dick? I’ve never seen one that big before.”

That picture made my cock jump in her hand. I said, “Get up, Katie; let’s go over to the action.” We got up and walked over to them. I told her, “Lee won’t mind a bit. Reach up under there and rub his balls for him while he fucks your mother.” She bent down and placed one hand on her mom’s back. With the other she reached up under Lee from the back and cupped his sack. He gave a moan and kept thrusting. I pulled Katie’s skirt up and pushed my cock into her well-lubricated pussy. Grabbing her hips I began to push in and out. I told her, “Now, reach further up and let his shaft slide in your hand.” She stretched a little and this put her face almost right up against the spot where Lee’s cock was sliding in and out of Kathy’s ass. Whatever she was doing to him must have been too much for Lee because he let out a long, loud moan and really started pounding into Kathy’s ass. Once again Kathy let go of Al’s cock and pressed her forehead onto the back of the chair. This time she grabbed the chair back and her knuckles turned white as she let out a series of painful sounding ‘Oh’s’. Her tits were hanging down and swinging wildly as her body rapidly shook from the ass fucking she had to endure. You could see ripples in the flesh near her ass every time he slammed into her. One last time his pelvis smacked her ass and he held her there. Katie said, “Oh my God! I can feel it; he’s pumping her ass full of cum and I can feel it throbbing in his dick!” Lee’s head was back and he was gritting his teeth as his lower body jerked in time to the pulsations of his cock.

Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers
12