She's In Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack gets a new roommate, but is she too much to handle?
2.7k words
4.54
181.2k
243

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrivenLust
DrivenLust
176 Followers

Jack was living his second year in college, as his roommate left. He had been a bit of a jerk and a slob, so Jack didn't mind. He was curious to see what the next roommate would be like.

A week after the old roommate had left, he heard to door open and he sprung from his computer chair to receive his new roommate.

What faced him at the door, stunned him. A 20-something year old girl with a dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a beautiful white grin met him in the hallway. She was wearing a blue tank top that accentuated her perk, round breasts and her flat tummy. Her white denim covered legs were thick and long and Jack could tell that she hit the gym often. She had toned arms and shoulders, like an actual fitness model.

While Jack was taking her beauty in, in a dumbfounded manner, the girl gave him a good-willed smirk with a hint of snicker and reached out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Jenny. I'm your new roommate."

Jack collected himself and weaved a smile on his face as he took her hand in a shake, "I'm Jack, it's a pleasure."

Jenny let go of his hand and walked past him carrying a sports bag, bumping into him playfully as her sweet, intoxicating perfume invaded Jack's senses.

"Oh, I'm sure it will be.."

While Jack usually had a way with the ladies with his dark, handsome looks, his toned swimmer's body and his wittiness; He was completely taken a back by this gorgeous girl's gentle sexual aggression.

"I.. Uh... I thought this was a boy's dormitory?" He asked with a confused but light-hearted manner.

Jenny turned back to face him and gave him that heartbreaker smile again and said with a wink: "I know. I guess I'm an exception. I hope you don't mind."

Jack had recovered from his initial shock and gained his composure back, as he returned the smile in a confident manner. "Not at all. I'm certain we will play together nicely."


Jack saw a twinkle in Jenny's eyes when she quipped back in a challenging but playful tone: "I'll have you know, I play rough and I play dirty. So watch your back, Jack."

He was about to respond with a sassy, raunchy joke about how that's the only way she could handle him, but he wasn't one to push the envelope yet, as their banter had been in such good spirit and he didn't know this girl so well yet. Also, he liked to let the girls win these little quarrels.

So he gave Jenny a yielding, but a happy grin as he walked back to his room. Before sitting in his chair he asked, "I thought I would be a gentleman and asked if you wanted help moving your stuff in?"

"Nah I'm fine Jack, but I'll have you entertain me after I'm done, as a gentleman should", she yelled back.

"Such demands!" Jack jested, "Fine, I'll take you for a round around the town, and maybe then some."

Jenny had walked up to his room door from the hallway as Jack had sat down in his computer chair. She yelled "BOO!" and made Jack almost fall out of his chair, looking all kinds of embarrassed.

"Sounds good, charmer. I'll be ready in an hour", She said with a self-assured smirk.

After an hour or so Jenny was back at his door, knocking on it's frame. "I'm ready to roll, charmer"

As Jack turned to greet her with a smile he was awestruck again. She had changed into a short cut, purple sundress, showing off her tanned and toned thighs. Thin straps and a pervy dress-designer had also made sure that her round boobs had a clear say in her show-stopping appearance.

Jack gulped, "I'm sorry, Jenny, but I don't think I can take you out."

She grilled him with her eyes with a mad and playful glare, waiting for an answer.

"If you wont be stolen from me, I can't resist the temptation to sell you for a thousand camels."

She let out a hearty, musical chuckle "Only a thousand? Jeez, I knew I should have gone without the dress."

Jack laughed. This girl was a spunky one. He liked spunky. "Well then I couldn't take you out for a different reason..."

Jenny raised her eyebrows in anticipating curiosity "Oh yeah..? Why is that?"

Jack smiled knowingly at her as he reached for a bottle of liquor on his bookshelf, "That's a secret Between me and Mr. Morgan. But if you play nice today, I'll share it with you. How about a sightseeing to get you to know the new city and then as a grand finale, I'll show you the beach?"

Jenny looked at him in a mocking smile, "Are you trying to get me drunk? You should know that I'm not like other girls."

Jack rose up from his chair and sighed deliberately hard. He walked past Jenny without even looking at her, "That's what every girl says."

Jenny couldn't help but to smile brightly. This guy was feisty. She loved them feisty. But Jack, as cute as he was, needed a lesson in humility. She had him already, so she knew she could do it.

She jumped on Jack's back and bit his neck. Out of pain and surprise Jack fell to his knees. "Heyyy! Are you crazy?"

Jenny scuffled his hair as she helped him get up, "And that's CAPTAIN Morgan for you, you cocky playboy. Now let's go", she said with a stern tone.

As Jack got up muttering and headed to the door, Jenny was following behind him, tasting Jack's sweat and recently added cologne in her mouth. She got wildly aroused and she wondered if wearing a sundress for the occasion was really a good idea...

As they got around town, they walked and talked, getting to know eachother. Jack was witty and polite, with a hint of cocky charm. Jenny was bubbly and spirited, with an aura of self-assurance and inner power. The bottle of rum got lighter and lighter as they walked.

Jack was really drawn to her, and Jenny liked him too. They learned about their school subjects, family history and personal likes and dislikes. As they arrived at the beach to look at the lake and the sunset they chatted some more.

"I can tell you work out a lot" Jack dropped casually.

She returned with a beckoning smile, "You don't look half bad yourself either, charmer. But yeah I give the iron a run for it's money 5 times a week. I wouldn't mind getting a cute workout partner to show me to the closest gym", She fluttered her eyelashes theatrically.

Jack retorted playfully, "Hah. You're toned lady, but you can't keep up with me" He lifted his shirt to illustrate his point by displaying his toned abs.

Excited by the challenge and a little too much rum, Jenny got up and pointed at Jack with her finger in a bombastic manner, "You liar. I challenge you to prove your word in a wrestling match. And to the winner go the spoils."

If Jack had been more sober and less desperate to prove himself to this girl, he might have declined the challenge. For it was clear that Jenny was lean and strong and her confidence gave away that she might have some prowess in wrestling.

Instead he got up and declared: "I accept! But wait... What spoils?" Jenny looked at him wearing a smile both predatory and cute as she undressed herself from her attire. She was wearing a red two-piece swimming suit underneath that almost sweeped Jack off his feet already.

"The winner decides.." She winked at him.

Jack removed his shirt and took a breath. "So how do we do this?" He asked in excitement.

Jenny just got on all fours on the sand and pushed her ass up in the air. "I'll even make it eeaasy for you and start here" Jack didn't even hear her teasing tone. This was the first time he got a good look at his new friend's ass, and what a look it was!

Her tanned and toned thighs were smooth and thick. There was a small gap between them where her buttocks started. Jenny's ass was perfectly round, a true text-book squat-booty. It was slightly glistening with all the sweat from the sun and it was heaving up and down seductively as Jenny breathed.

The swimsuit fabric split this god's masterpiece in two perfect, symmetric globes. You could tell it was fit, but you could still get a good handful of it, if you grabbed it tightly.

Jenny sweeped her blonde hair behind her ear and looked at him with seductive eyes and pouty lips. "Don't keep mama waiting", she said in a husky voice.

Jenny was wildly aroused and she was a little worried, that Jack would find her little friend a little sooner than she had planned, but she didn't care.

Jack woke from his fantasies of piledriving that ass, and approached Jenny. He mounted her back, grabbing her upper thigh and shoulder. He heard her stifle a soft moan as he asserted his grip. What a minx, Jack thought.

As Jack started to wedge Jenny out of balance, he realized he might be in waters too deep. Jenny had amazing balance and strength and she simply wouldn't budge. Jack got up from her back and tied his hands around her waist, trying to pull her off the ground.

"Mmmm... Good effort. But now it's my turn", Jenny whispered in that same husky voice.

Then like a viper she hoisted herself up, utilizing Jack's pull on her waist and she tripped Jack. He landed on his back, as Jenny dropped on him, knee first, landing on his stomach. As air escaped Jack's lungs he realized this girl was bad to the bone. Certainly not like the other girls...

As Jack tried to get up, Jenny stopped his efforts and got behind his back, locking her legs around Jack's waist and crossing her arms around his neck.

"You know I've done like 10 years of jiujitsu. I guess I should have told you that" Jenny said as she took a playful bite at his ear.

Jack gasped in pain and slight arousal, while trying to escape her grip. Jenny loved to watch and feel him struggle. A little too much, because her little secret started bulging in her swimming trunks. As it grew to a size that even Jack couldn't help noticing it in his struggles.

He stopped moving for a while as if to get certainty of what exactly was happening "What the hell is that?"

"I'll show you in a moment" Jenny whispered and tightened her grip. She held him until he started getting a little limp (while she was getting less and less limp) and then she let go and quickly mounted his chest, trapping his arms under her legs.

"Well, well. It seems she's in charge here", Jenny said with a sexy, confident smile as she ruffled his hair. "What are you going to do now?"

Jack would never have believed if someone said 12 hours earlier, that he would find himself in such a situation. There he was, physically dominated by a gorgeous girl, probably younger than him.

It certainly wasn't something he would write in his memoir, but he didn't mind this cute, athletic goddess in charge. Actually, he thought it was kinda hot.

But as he traced down from her pretty, sparkling face, through her swimsuit-clad, beautiful breasts and a very toned stomach to Jenny's swinshorts he saw something that made him uneasy. Something stiff and long was bulging out of Jenny's pants.

"I figured you had the idea, that I was a little bit different than other girls. Here's one big part of it" She said with a wink, as she revealed her secret.

A thick, veiny and smooth cock sprung out of her swim trunks. It was 7 inches long and quite thick. A mix of musk and sweetness from her cock and perfume invaded Jack's nose as he looked at Jenny's cock in awe, fear and confusion. And actually... With a little bit of curiousness as well.

Jack really liked this girl. She was independent and funny. Tough, but sweet. His mind was elated by alcohol, endorphins from the wrestle and infatuation towards Jenny.

So when Jenny looked down on him with a mask of confidence, (even though she was a little worried of his reaction, because this guy was awesome) and asked: "So Jack. I'll ask you again. What are you going to do now?"

Jack didn't think. He just opened his mouth and closed his eyes, as he reached for her pulsating cock. as his lips enveloped her, she shuddered and moaned "Ohhh, fuuuck."

Jack started bobbing his head as best as he could to please her. She leaned back and watched him go. Jack looked up at Jenny to get an affirmation that he was doing a good job. She looked back at him with some of her blonde hair stuck on her cheek, half-closed eyes gleaming with adoration, ecstasy and happiness.

She almost came instantly as Jack gave her his best puppy-eyes look. She took her cock from his mouth with a sloppy pop to prevent this.

Jenny ran her hand through his hair "I think he likes it" she said, biting her lower lip, with lust in her eyes.

Jack nodded his head and smiled back. Jenny grabbed his hair and moved her ass a little bit closer to his face. Then she lifted herself slightly and aimed her dick back in his mouth.

"Ahhhh yes. I've been waiting to have your lips around my shaft. I've been all frustrated the whole day."

She grabbed the back of Jack's head and started facefucking him in abandon. All Jack could do was to open his throat, and gurgle and gasp for air the best he could. "Suck that dick, you dirty little slutboy", Jenny moaned and forgot all courtesy.

"Suck it good for mama, I'm so close" She panted.

Jack could feel her dick starting to convulse and throb in his mouth and he got a little scared. As he tried to pull out from her cock, Jenny pushed her cock deep, all the way down to her smooth pubic area, forcing her cumming dick down his throat. "Oh GoooOOOOoooooOOOd! You cocksuckerrrr"

She screamed as she held the helpless boy tight. The cum splurted in his mouth and throat. As Jenny pulled out Jack's face got the last pulse, with most of it landing on his lips and chin.

"Oh god, that was intense. I don't think I've ever cum that hard", Jenny gasped between her heaving breaths. "Oh look at you, all messy. We can't have that."

She grabbed his chin and pulled him towards her. She flicked the biggest dollop of her cum from Jack's chin and then embraced him with a sloppy, cummy kiss. Jack didn't hesitate to respond and they curled up around eachother and danced with their tongues for a while.

Jack departed from the embrace to smile at her. "You're one crazy girl, you know that?"

Jenny blushed and smiled "I'm glad you don't mind me."

Then she stood up. "So how about those spoils?"

Jack looked at her confused. "Lady I just gave your shlong the five-star treatment, how's that for spoils?"

Jenny chuckled and blushed again. Then she tossed her hair and gave him a cocky smile "That was all on you baby, I never asked for it."

"What I was thinking that we continue on this five star treatment and tomorrow you'll cook a great meal for me."

Jack got up aswell and smiled, "Well that's no issue, I'd be happy to cook for a beauty like you. "

Jenny had tucked her cock back in her pants as she turned to smile brightly at Jack. "Oh I'm glad you agree with me. One more thing though. You'll cook for me... And you'll do it naked"

Continued in Part 2

DrivenLust
DrivenLust
176 Followers