She's My Texas Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even ask, Carrie. That was great. Really, really great. But poor Ray, his dick is going to snap in half if we don't help him out. Poor baby. How should we use that hard cock?"

"I want a little suck. How 'bout you?"

"I want to feel his cum squirt all over me. Why don't you get between his legs while I straddle his head and sit on his face? Just same some jizz for me."

"I feel like some sort of fashion accessory. Do I have a say? I want to fuck you both."

"Oh you will. You definitely will. First, though, we're going to do you now shut up and take it like a man!" She laughed.

I smiled as Carrie knelt between my legs and pushed my knees up to my chest. She licked me from my ass up along my scrotum, along the vein, up around the head and into my piss slit. Suzi stood over me and lowered herself onto my face. I opened my mouth wide and slid my tongue up her vagina. Carrie held my cock as she blew air around every inch of me that she'd lubricated with her tongue. I felt amazing. My hands squeezed Suzi's cheeks and pulled them back and forth like the waves we'd watched rolling onto the shore. Her nectar was very sweet and very strong with the scent of musk. Her hands stroked my chest and pinched my nipples. I lifted her ass up. "I can't hold back anymore. I cumming." My hips began to bounce as Suzi stretched out on me placing her tongue on one side of my cock as Carrie licked the other side. I felt my helmet swell and I arched up launching my cum. The first shot hit Suzi's face. The second one shot into Carrie's mouth. The third and fourth splashed onto Suzi's tits. There was no more to offer and I let a long groan escape my lips as my body melted into the bed. Carrie and Suzi were not finished though. Carrie licked my warm cum off Suzi's tits and off Suzi's face. They shared it in a happy and exuberant kiss.

They climbed off me and sat on the bed drinking their wine. Suzi refilled the bong and they shared it.

"Well," said Carrie, "that was the most excellent sex I ever had. I can't explain how good I feel right now."

"Yeah, ain't it great?" laughed Suzi. "You did good, Ray," she said as she squeezed a few more drops out of my shrinking cock.

"After we recover, I want to feel your dick in me. Do you have any condoms?" asked Carrie.

I pulled myself and pushed myself back against the headboard. "I have a surprise for both of you," I said proudly. "I don't need any rubbers. I'm clipped! You just had a taste of 'cum-lite', was it tasty?"

"Wow. This man is my hero," Suzi exclaimed. "When did you have it done? Did it hurt?"

"I had it done about twenty-five years ago after I finished making babies. My wife liked to ride bareback so it seemed like the right thing to do. Also, I had a good friend help to talk me into it. He'd had it done and he and his wife were loving it."

"What was it like? Did it hurt?"

"No, it didn't hurt at all. I had a choice to either get drugged up and watch it or get knocked out. I chose the latter and the drugs the doctor gave me were superb. The next day I was a little sore but I can't say it hurt. I was supposed to refrain from sex for a month until my sperm count disappeared. Also the doctor said that it would take a month until I had the desire to fuck again anyway. He was very wrong. Three days later, I was back in the saddle again and it never hurt a bit."

"How do they do it," asked Carrie.

"The doctor made a couple of small punctures in my scrotum and then cauterized my vas, cutting off the flow of sperm into my penis. It took about a half-hour. You can see the little scars if you look closely. The only visible side effect is that my scrotum shrunk a little."

That they did. Suzi got a flashlight out of the night table and they meticulously examined my sac until they found the two little dots. I absolutely loved having these two hotties play with me. Especially when they took turns sucking on me. Carrie was especially good at sucking my scrotum into her mouth and swabbing my testicles with her tongue. Of course, having Suzi sucking and throating me didn't bother me one bit. Soon I was hard again, I mean, who wouldn't be?

"Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me good." Carrie got on all fours and I got behind her standing on the floor. I pushed my cock in until I was buried inside. Suzi scooted around and pressed her face under Carrie's flopping tits. "Harder, Ray. Fuck me hard."

"Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say." I started to bang her with deep hard strokes in and out of her sopping cunt. She nodded her head. She liked it. As the root of my cock hit against her hole, she grunted, moaned, squealed, giggled and made all sorts of deliciously erotic noises. Meanwhile, Suzi was in heaven as she feasted on Carrie's big, soft tits and her long rubbery nips. Carrie pushed against me. I felt her squeezing her walls with each stroke and it felt great. I wasn't cumming, I was servicing her and that was just fine with me. Her vagina was loving this and we fucked hard for about ten minutes before I felt her insides pulse. My cock was bathed in her nectar as she came and came and came. I felt it gushing against my cockhead until she abruptly stopped, pulled away from me and collapsed atop Suzi.

Suzi squirmed out from under her. "Me! Me! I'm next!" She hopped off the bed, turned me around and pushed me back onto the bed so my legs were dangling over. Then she squatted and mounted me in a reverse cowgirl lowering herself onto my stiff pole. "Oh, your cock feels sooo good. Good cock." I knew that my second orgasm always takes longer to arrive so I knew she'd have a good ride. Her tight little body rode me like a suction pump. I just laid back and enjoyed it. I sniffed in and relished the scent of wet poon. If this wasn't ecstasy, what was?

I'll tell you what was. It was Carrie kneeling on the floor and licking us. That's what it was. Her tongue traveled from my asshole, around my sac and up along Suzi's slit. She licked up and back again several times until she began to hum. "Oh God, that's nice," cooed Suzi, "so good...oh, baby...oh..." Between the humming, the commentary and my groans of pleasure, it was a symphony in B natural.

Both women increased their speed. I felt like a Sybian on high speed. Or maybe someone dropped another coin into the machine. All I know is that my head began to thrash from side to side and I knew Suzi's internal siphon would soon draw my cum like Old Faithful erupting. "Suzi, get ready," I panted. "Come in me," she said. "I want some, too," said Carrie. "Here it cums...here...it..."

My first blast was like a space launching. Suzi lifted up and Carrie shoved it into her mouth catching the next one and the one after that. She pushed it back toward Suzi but because of all the movement, it missed her pussy and the head pressed against her rear pucker as it shot it's last few bursts into her other hole. This made Suzi giggle. "That's a new one!" she said between happy little laughs. As it softened, she pushed her ass down on it and spread her legs wide so Carrie could have full access to her inner labia. With my eyes closed, the sounds and feels of Carrie bringing Suzi off again were divine. Between the little flicks from her tongue and combined drips of my cum and Suzi's copious fluid running down my thighs, I could want for nothing. Smiling and happy, I felt them go at it until Suzi placed her arms behind her and rocked backwards giving Carrie all of her, and let me tell you, there was a lot to give.

I felt the back of Carrie's hand against my balls as she drove her long, aqualine fingers into Suzi's hole in search of that mysterious bit of spongy tissue known as the g-spot. I knew that she found it when Suzi began to wail. The woman couldn't help herself. With her fingertips against the magic spot and her mouth fastened around her clit, that did the trick as Suzi's wailing increased. "Oh, oh, oh...that's it...oh, God, I'm cumming...Oh, God, I'm squirting!...Oh, God..." Carrie pulled her fingers out and was rewarded with a jet spray in the face and then another. Suzi collapsed on top of me and I placed my hands on her breasts to hold her steady as Carrie lapped her. Carrie got up and climbed on top of us allowing the two of us to lick her face and cover her in kisses.

When we finally recovered, Suzi said, "That was the ultimate! This was a night of firsts. I've never squirted before and, dear God, that was an awesome orgasm." We rolled to the side and with the women on each side of me, their breasts mashed against my arms and we cuddled. The room smelled like the Fulton Fish Market at low tide and we fell asleep. I dreamed of sushi.

Sometime in the night, I felt movement on the bed and looked over to see them in a gentle sixty-nine. These women were insatiable. I rolled over and fell back to sleep.

In the morning, we took an outside shower together. Suzi was on her knees lapping at Carrie's pussy and I was on the other side lapping at her ass. Carrie said, "Ray, put it in me. Put your cock in my ass." Far be from me to deny this woman anything, I stood up and pushed my way into her tight anus. I wrapped my arms around her big boobs and held her steady. Suzi stood, too, and caressed Carrie's pussy as they kissed each other and devoured each other's tongues. With Carrie squeezing her sphincter, I didn't last long and was soon unloading my nut vertically. When I was done, I dropped back onto my knees and ate her anal creampie as Suzi brought her off.

We dressed and regretfully, I took Carrie back to her place before going home to do some work. Carrie was effusive on the way back to Amagansett. She told me that clearly this was the best sex experience she ever had. She said that she enjoyed eating pussy so much she would add it to her repertoire. She also said that she loved my cock. We agreed to meet again soon. I had no idea how soon though. Later that afternoon, I received a text from Suzi. It read:

"Let's do it again 2nite. Spoke to C. Pick us up @6 & go 2 dinner - Turtle Crossing, my treat. Then bak 2 ur place for more fun." I called my friend Don (of the 9" fat monster and huge nutsack) and told him to stop by around 10. That night, we got mucho wasted, hot-tubbed and took our sex to the next level. Just imagine three tongues working Don's one-eyed heat-seeking missile of love and you get the picture.

Suzi's friends returned on Thursday night and our sexcapade ended. She left a few days later. I've hooked up with Carrie and with Carrie and Don several times since but I miss my crazy Texas sexpot. She's my kind of woman with a wit, an imagination and a sex drive like no other woman I've ever known. I intend to see her soon. We're both excited about this especially since I told her that I want to see if I can make her squirt in my mouth. In a couple of months I have to fly out to L.A. to work with the studio on the screenplay of my latest novel. I'm already booked to stop over in Texas for four days. I just can't wait to bury my face into my Texas Venus again.

Thanks for reading. If you liked please comment or vote. Thanks again.

12