She's Not My Type

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

The next day Gail and I met Austin in a wooded area on the Lab's property about 200 meters from the warehouse where we stored technical equipment that we weren't using in the Lab at that particular point in time. Austin handed each of us a plastic bottle with a nozzle top to facilitate drinking. "There's a state of the art filtration mechanism inside that bottle; you'll need it. Do you have everything I told you to bring in your knapsack?" he asked while pulling a weird looking gizmo out of the large briefcase sitting next to him.

"Yes, we've got our knapsacks dipshit; now what the hell is going on?" Gail asked in her ordinary impatient tone.

Austin just giggled, and said "Let's all hold hands." Once we were all holding hands, Gail with a disgusted look on her face, in a loud voice he said "Beatrice, take us now!"

There was a blinding flash of light; I believe that I either became delirious or unconscious, and when I gained cognizance I was lying on top of some strange grass-like plants, with even stranger plants all around me, and it was dusk. Gail was rubbing her head beside me, but Austin was standing and cackling.

Once I shook the cobwebs out of my head I said "What the fuck is going on Austin?"

By then Gail was sitting up and flicking her eyes between me and Austin. He stood there giggling for a good twenty seconds before he answered. "I found a tear in the space-time continuum. I don't know where this is, but I've been here twice before; I'm sure that it's another planet but in what system I couldn't tell you yet, though I aim to find out."

"He's finally gone off the deep end," I mused.

"Here's a timepiece," he continued while he handed me what looked like an old fashioned pocket watch, only with markings for seventy two hours, not just twelve. "In seventy two hours according to this timepiece I'll be back and we'll go back home. In the meantime I have a lot of work to do and I can't be slowed down by two mental midgets like you guys are. Meet me here in seventy two hours."

As he scurried off he turned back and with a grin yelled "Don't eat any of the fruit that isn't green in color. If you do, I know from experience that you will regret it. Some of the green stuff tastes like shit, but it's all nutritious and it won't make you sick."

With that he was gone. Gail and I were still too shaken up to follow him, even if we were so inclined.

"What the fuck is going?" Gail screamed as he disappeared into a mist as she continued to rub her head.

"Like I know?" I snapped back.

Gail and I had a very unpleasant ten minute conversation, and then got up and started to walk.

After meandering in a roughly one hundred meter loop we realized several things. We definitely weren't on Earth, it looked like it would remain "dusk" all of the time, and there was nothing about our surroundings that was in any way familiar. After a second exploratory loop I asked Gail "Do you want to split up or stay together, and you want to just sit where Austin left us for seventy two hours, or go walking around?"

"There's no way in hell that you're leaving me alone," Gail barked grabbing my arm. "You are big, strong, dumb and chivalrous, so I need you."

"Thanks, I think," was my bemused reply.

After a pause she continued" I don't see any reason to stay put. Let's just figure out a way to be sure that we can find our way back, and see what this place looks like."

That's exactly what we did. We got our bearings well enough so that we were confident that we could find our way back, and then we meandered around for a few hours. It wasn't long before we got hungry. I only brought two energy bars with me, and Gail only had four. I consumed my two, and she consumed two of her four, but we were both still hungry.

"He said that the green stuff was edible," I remarked. "I'm willing to give these a try," I said walking over to first what would be considered a bush on Earth, and second to what would be considered a tree on Earth, although they both looked more like plants in a Dr. Seuss book than in the real world.

I ate one "fruit," for lack of better word, that looked like a completely green avocado although it was much different inside. It tasted okay. From a "tree" I got a bunch of items that looked like large green grapes. They weren't that bad either. While I couldn't really call them "tasty" they did satisfy my hunger.

Gail waited an hour to see my reaction to eating the fruits before she would try them. She made no bones about why. "If you get sick or fucking die I'll know not to eat them myself," she giggled.

"Would you at least thank me?" I replied with my own laugh.

"Unless you're dead," she chuckled.

I didn't die or get sick, and she consumed the same fruits that I had until she was reasonably full. We meandered some more, ate another "meal" during which she gave me half of one of her energy bars, and ate some more smaller grape-like fruits. We preferred the smaller fruits because they didn't have an after-taste, like the avocado-looking one did.

During our travels we came across several liquid sources. The liquid looked pretty much like water on Earth, but of course we weren't going to drink it without using the filtration bottles that Austin had given us. We filled our bottles, which filtered liquid as it exited a valve on top of the bottle. It tasted damn close to high mineral content water; not really yummy, but certainly ingestible. Apparently Gail was thirsty because she didn't wait an hour after I drank some to see if I died; she drank at the same time that I did.

After about twelve hours had passed on the timepiece that Austin had given me, Gail looked a little weary, and I felt weary. "Maybe we should bed down for a while," I said to her. "It doesn't look like there's ever going to be a 'night' here so I guess we can just sleep when we want to."

"You're not as dumb as you look, Brian," Gail laughed.

"I need some more of those little green fruits, before bed, however," she said. "I'm starting to really like them. I think that they're giving me a little bit of a buzz; maybe they have some alcohol in them."

"Wishful thinking," I replied, although I had to admit that I had a little buzz on too.

After we each ate another half dozen or so of the smaller fruits, I noticed Gail starting to look at me in a way that, if I didn't know her better, I honestly would've thought was amorous. She was still wearing the skirt that she had on when the work day had started, which seemed like several days ago. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the skirt rode up, exposing one of her creamy thighs. "That bitch really does have world-class thighs," I said to myself.

Maybe because I was so tired, or really did have a buzz on, apparently my last comment wasn't really to myself like I thought that it was. "So you think that I'm a bitch, but that I have world-class thighs, huh dipshit?" Gail said first with a sneer, and then with a laugh.

Busted!

"Hell," I mumbled; "did I say that out loud? It must be the alcohol in those Goddamn grape-like things."

"Not only did you say it out loud, but you rubbed your hands together. You must really like my thighs," she cackled.

What followed was something that I never expected to have with Gail; a talk about body parts, especially as they related to sex. As we talked my dick kept getting harder and harder, and I could see her constantly repositioning her crotch on the reflective blanket she laid out from her knapsack. After removing her hand from her crotch she rhetorically asked "Why am I so fucking wet?"

I was compelled to approach her; and I really do mean "compelled." When I moved next to her she grabbed my head, brought my lips to hers, and started French kissing me. I put one hand on her back, and slipped the other underneath her skirt. She was leaking all over the place. We weren't kissing for more than two minutes when she said "I need it now more than at any other time in my life; no foreplay, just get that cock of yours up my pussy!"

I ripped her panties off, and I do mean "ripped." I got my pants down around my ankles in record time, flipped her skirt up onto her stomach, put her heels on my shoulders, and energetically buried my sword in her scabbard. After I had been pounding her mercilessly for about two minutes, as she continuously yelled "fuck yes" while squeezing her own little tits, I suddenly remembered my interrupted ejaculation problem. "So if I embarrass myself, I embarrass myself," I philosophically mused, and continued stroking. I was surprised, and even more pleased, when I injected what must've been a pint of cum into her anxious pussy. She let out a banshee scream, grabbed onto my shirt, and pulled me onto her chest. She pulsated her pussy muscles until every last drop of cum had left me and entered her.

After about five minutes we were both finally able to talk. "That was fucking amazing Brian; I guess that I had an attraction for you that I never consciously admitted, although I always did get a little wet when I was around you. I guess that those looks that you gave me at the office were more looks of lust than disgust, huh?"

"You know that you're a fucking fox, Gail. There isn't a heterosexual guy in the world who wouldn't want to fuck you. I never wasted any energy thinking about it, however, because I thought it would never happen since we are both married and since you showed absolutely no out-in-the-open interest in me whatsoever."

We had a very strange, but also very candid, discussion for a good fifteen minutes. Then she took off her top and I took off mine, and completely removed my pants. While her tits were little, they were really cute and had oversized hard nipples. I started sucking on them while she giggled and stroked my cock. Once it grew in her hand she broke away from me and shoved my cock into her mouth. Between sucks she said, a few words at a time, "Boy does my pussy juice taste great on your dick," as she glared into my eyes.

When my cock was apparently to her liking she impaled herself on me and started riding me like I was a prize bull. I kneaded her sensitive little tits as she bucked up and down, rotated, and gyrated. When I tickled her clit with my middle finger she screamed and squeezed my cock so hard with her tight little pussy that I immediately exploded. I hadn't had two orgasms in one day in years, let alone two in a half hour.

I'm not sure that I ever had as many orgasmic after-shocks between fucks as I did over the next six hours. Nor did I have as many fucks over a six hour period before. It seemed like my mouth was constantly on her pussy or tits or my tongue rimming her asshole when I wasn't porking her, and that she was sucking me, pinching my nipples, or rimming my asshole when my cock wasn't up her vagina. After countless fucks and other sexual activities we finally passed out.

Even though the temperature was very temperate - I'd estimate seventy two to seventy five degrees Fahrenheit - we lay on her reflective blanket and covered ourselves with mine.

The first thing that I saw when I woke up was Gail's smiling face looking up at me from my shoulder. "That was so far more intense than any other sexual experience of my life that it's not in the same universe."

"Actually, we probably aren't in the same universe than the last time either of us had sex with our spouses," I chuckled.

"You've made my life complicated," she replied, now turning serious. "I've never cheated on my husband before - actually I've never really consciously wanted to until two years ago - but how can you 'go back to the farm once you've seen Parie?' so to speak."

"Two years ago, huh?" I said to myself. That's when I first met her. Maybe I had misjudged her interest in me.

I looked at my timepiece. We had been sleeping about four hours. "I don't know, but I'm not even attempting to think about it for the next forty nine or so hours," I replied to her "go back to the farm" statement. "I intend to fuck you until my dick or your pussy falls of," I said with a diabolical smile.

"First, I need some more sustenance," she announced. We both filled our bottles with the water like liquid from what passed for a pond near our camp site, we consumed her last energy bar, and we ate several dozen of those green grape-like things. Then we fucked for four hours straight, drank some more liquid, ate some more of those grape do-dads, and fucked some more.

As we were resting after our second four hour fuck session since we woke up, we chatted. I was speculating on how we could remain so horny, how our over-worked sex parts hadn't started to hurt or wear out, and how we both could not only have so many orgasms, but how every orgasm was at least as good as any orgasm we had ever had before in our lives.

"I figured it out," she brazenly announced.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Prove it."

"I can't actually prove it, but I can convince you of it. What will you do for me if I do convince you?" she said.

Knowing how fucking smart that Gail was, I actually had no doubt that she had figured it out, but I played along anyway. "I'll do anything you want," I smugly replied.

She had a ready response - "OK, if I'm right then you give me a back massage, and fuck me doggy, every day for a month when we get back."

This was the first time that either of us had mentioned anything about continuing our fuck fest once we were back on Earth. That would mean real, blatant, cheating. I gave no response for quite a while, long enough that it was starting to bug Gail, so she started sucking on my testicles. "OK, I agree," I said as her tongue rolling over my right ball sent a lightning bolt up my spine.

"Shake," she said, extending her hand. We did shake.

"Well...what is it?" I asked when she didn't say anything else.

"First I want to ride you reverse cowgirl while I play with your balls and you finger my asshole, then I'll tell you," she snickered.

"Horny bitch," I snarled. My cock instantly got rock hard just from her words. She did ride me while playing with my balls - at least until I started ejaculating into her at which point she released my balls and while she screamed she steadied herself on my thighs. I did finger-fuck her ass, and I continued to finger-fuck it even when I was rocketing into her pussy.

That fuck was all-time for both of us. When I recovered, I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her face next to mine, and playfully snarled "OK, bitch; how are we getting one phenomenal orgasm after another?"

While I was still holding her hair she grabbed my balls and snarled right back; "It's those fucking grape-like things. They're the type of aphrodisiac that people on Earth have been looking to find for centuries."

I released her hair. I chanted "No shit!" dozens of times, each expression louder than the last. "You're right; you're fucking right!" I finally exclaimed, drawing a big smile from Gail.

We continued fucking, eating the grape-like things, drinking the liquid from our bottles, and occasionally resting, until we reached the point where Austin had been gone for seventy one hours. Then Gail's clinical thought process kicked in.

"We have to bring as many of these things as we can back with us, and have them analyzed for their active ingredient; and if a one-in-a-million event takes place and I'm wrong, we each have to bring a full bottle of that liquid back too," she squealed.

"Let's dump everything from our knapsacks and fill them with the grape do-dads," I offered.

"Bingo!" she replied.

Austin got back exactly on time, almost to the second. We were sitting there with our full packs on our backs. We said a couple of nasty things to him just so he didn't suspect that we were up to something. Then we all held hands, he voice-activated the machine he called "Beatrice" again, and soon we were groggy but back on the Lab grounds on Earth, only about ten feet away from where we had started our journey.

When Gail and I recovered Gail had a probing question. "Say, Austin, that was a nice little trip, but what do we tell people when they ask why we've been gone for seventy plus hours?"

"Not a problem," Austin cackled. "Go back to your offices and see what day and time that it is. Don't forget it's the Space-TIME continuum, not just the 'Space' continuum."

When I got back to my office I couldn't believe it. It was only two hours after we had left.

Just to test our "equipment" to see if it would work as well on Earth as it had on that other planet, that afternoon Gail and I snuck into the warehouse. We found an empty office and fucked each other's' brains out. Yeah, it was just as satisfying as it had been off-Earth.

Before we left on Friday afternoon Gail and I locked our "fruit" and bottles filled with liquid in a Lab refrigerator that only she and I had keys to. That is all except for five or six "grapes" each that we took with us to help us satisfy our spouses.

As we walked out the door she cuddled up to me and said "I'll give you the weekend off, but come Monday I'll expect you to start paying up on our bet. Plus, we need to find a chemical lab that we can trust to do the tests to isolate the active ingredient and synthetically reproduce it," she giggled.

I smiled and pinched her ass - her world class ass!

***************

My enthusiasm for Gail, and my endorphin-rich memories, waned on my drive home. I did love Virginia, and knew her better than Gail, and liked her more too; at least up until the last eighty hours, or however long it really was, I had. I thought that I had disliked Gail despite the fact that I appreciated her sultry appearance, but that dislike - if it ever was that - was long gone.

"I'm hoping that my 'problem' in fucking Virginia no longer exists," I said to myself, as I drove home. "Assuming that it's gone I'll just have to tell Gail that I can't go through with our deal and fuck her all month." An unexpected pale of sadness enveloped me as I told myself that.

When I got home I was, in fact, excited to see Virginia. I was a little puzzled by the apprehensive look on her face. After we kissed we both blurted out at the same time "I have some news..." I laughed, she turned pale, at our simultaneous utterance.

"You go first," I chuckled.

"No...uh, you go first, Brian," she mumbled back.

"Mine is show and tell," I said with an evil smile. I picked her up - something that she always liked since she weighed 160 pounds and it made her feel petite since everyone always wants to be what they're not - and carried her to our bedroom.

I quickly stripped her while I kept my mouth and tongue in contact with hers, warmed her up by eating her pussy and tonguing her clit until she had a nice orgasm, and then buried my steel rod in her splayed out pussy. We were both surprised when I bottomed-out in her; I didn't ever remember bottoming-out in her before. "Has my cock grown?" I mused.

I fucked her mercilessly until I spewed a large load of cum into her just as an orgasm hit her. My seminal fluid washing her vaginal walls doubled the intensity of the orgasm and she was almost out-of-it.

After I pulled my cock out of her pussy and lay next to her a disturbing feeling/thought entered my brain. "That was fun - about half as good as with Gail earlier today." I banished that thought to the back of my mind as Virginia kissed me and said - though with less enthusiasm than I would have expected - "That really is a nice surprise, Brian. What happened?"

"A doctor who I was seeing finally got the right chemical mix for medicating my problem," I lied, "and it's not likely to return. Great news, huh, honey?"

"Wonderful," she replied, again with less enthusiasm than I had expected.

We made love once more that night, again on Saturday afternoon, and then in bed when we woke up Sunday morning. All three times were just like the first fuck Friday night; very satisfying for both of us when I ejaculated into her pussy, but leaving me comparing the experience unfavorably to fucking Gail.