She's Shy But Helps Her Friends

Story Info
A slow conversion from slow to adventurous.
5.7k words
4.34
35.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Brian and Lin arrived at their home from work at the same time. They owned a flat overlooking the Thames river in London. Brian was an Accountant and Lin worked at one of the Asian banks in the city. She had been raised in Hong Kong by mixed-race parents, thus giving Lin a slightly darker skin to give a sun-kissed glow, jet-black long hair and espresso eyes. Although she had small boobs, her nipples were large and stuck out of her 5'4" frame. By nature, Lin was shy and certainly wouldn't normally talk about sex.

It, therefore, surprised Brian to hear Lin raise the subject of sex later that evening while they got ready to sleep. She said, "Have you ever seen another couple having sex?"

Brian had already switched the lights out and turned to Lin. "Yes. In films."

"I meant real sex ... as in actually watching ... being there." Her eyes shone in the dark as she stared at Brian.

"No, I haven't. Have you?"

Her whisper gave away her embarrassment. "Yes. I saw Josie and Jules. By mistake."

Josie was a best friend of Lin. They had met at university. Josie and Jules lived together in the Cotswolds, about three hours west of London. Every Wednesday, Lin stayed the night with them to attend a banking day-release course on the Thursday at 9am, the venue being close to where Josie lived. The routine was the same: Lin would drive to Josie's on Wednesday evening, stay the night and join the course the following day, to return to London on Thursday evening.

Brian reached for Lin's hand under the sheet. "You saw them by mistake?"

"I think they forgot I was in the bedroom next door. I went to the loo in the dark. Their door was slightly open. It was obvious they were sexed up."

It was a favourite expression of Lin to say, 'sexed up' and was her way of avoiding any detail. She didn't like sex detail. Brian said, "I hope you paid no attention." He saw the mischievous look on her face. "Or did you look through the crack in their door ... or walk in?"

"No way did I walk in. I hovered outside their door ... listening. And yes, I did watch through the open crack. I shouldn't have but I was curious."

"This is very unlike you, Lin. How long did you watch them?"

"Don't know. Josie was on her back on the bed. Jules stood in front of her, his back to me."

That would normally have been the end of the detail but Brian was interested, "Were Josie's legs either side of Jules? Making love?"

Lin nodded vigorously.

"Were you nervous?" Lin didn't answer so Brian continued, "What was Jules's bum like?"

Lin took an intake of breath. "Nice." There was a silence for half a minute until Lin said, "He has a tight bum, muscles rippled, nice legs."

Brian was curious because Lin had never before wanted to talk about sex. "What else did you see?"

"Jules's back is strong. Also his arms." Lin had tightened her hand into Brian's.

"Did you try and get a better view?" To make it easier for Lin he leaned over and kissed her.

Her faint words came, "I may have pushed the door a bit more open to widen the crack. Their side-light was on ... the rest of the house was dark so they wouldn't notice me."

Brian felt Lin's legs ease open to let his knee fit more snugly against Lin's groin. In the dark, Brian and Lin made love - rapid and energetic. Lin didn't need any preparation - she was wet already.

The following week, on Thursday, Brian didn't ask about watching Josie and Jules again for fear that Lin wouldn't want to talk about it and brush it aside to not talk about it again. But two weeks afterwards, Lin stood in their bathroom with Brian getting ready for bed and she said, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"More than pretty," he said. "Desirable, sexy. I love the way you look, your wide smile, your wide hips. And your nipples sticking out behind that T-shirt." He noted that Lin normally wore a loose top and bottoms for bed but tonight she stood in a tighter, flimsy top over silk knickers. The panties had a high cut to expose her bum crease.

As they got into bed, Lin said in a low voice, "I have something to tell you. Switch the light out." She paused while Brian did that and they both lay facing each other. "The last two visits to Josie ... I couldn't help it. Found myself looking again into their room. I feel real bad."

Brian wanted Lin to come out of her shyness so he asked, "The same door, the same crack?"

Lin nodded. His eyes got used to the dark and her eyes seemed wider, questioning, fearful perhaps, he thought.

"There's no need to feel bad," he said. "What did you see?"

She breathed out slowly and held Brian's hand. "Josie kneeling. Jules stood, his back to me." She tightened her grip and murmured, "I've never done that to you ... what Josie was doing."

Brian felt his cock expand. "Did Josie do it for long? Did she finish him?"

"I didn't hang around ... do you think Josie did him ... you know ... with her mouth, all the way?"

Brian said, "Show me what you saw. The position Josie took and the way Jules stood."

Lin blinked. After a few seconds, Brian eased himself out of the bed and stood on Lin's side. She slipped out of bed and knelt down. Brian said, "Was Jules bare?"

"Yes."

Brian stripped his top and underpants. "Show me what Josie did."

Lin tentatively took Brian's erect cock in her small hand and placed the tip against her lips. She said, "Josie had one hand on Jules's thigh, like this. And ..." She took Brian's cock inside her mouth and slowly pushed down and up several times before she withdrew. She looked up at Brian. "That's what I saw before I left. I didn't tell you last week because I thought you might be angry."

"So, this happened a week ago. And last night?"

"It's embarrassing. Josie knew somehow I'd been watching last week. She came into my room last night as I lay in bed before I switched my light out. I was mortified and apologised. I said it wouldn't happen again." Lin paused. "But strangely, she said I was welcome to observe, to watch and they would put out a chair for me."

Lin stood, hugged Brian and said, "I was shocked. Josie went back to her room and I switched my light out."

Brian wondered if his wife might have touched herself after that conversation with Josie. Lin had always been adamant that she never masturbated. He said, "What did you do next?"

"I heard muffled noises as usual - their love-making. I crept onto the landing. I could see the chair, an armchair with a small round table next to it and a glass of wine. I was so shit-scared I retreated back into my room. I think I need to find a local hotel in future for my conference meetings."

Brian wanted Lin to be more adventurous in their sex lives. She had always been too shy to talk about sex. Her one-night-a-week at Josie's seemed to have opened Lin's mind. He replied, "Forget the hotel. Josie would be so upset. They're only trying to make you feel comfortable."

"But to sit in a chair and ogle at another couple. I don't think so." Lin got back into bed with Brian.

"You've already seen them having sex," said Brian. "Now you can relax with a glass of wine and be a proper voyeur. You know ... some couples like to be watched. And Josie wouldn't have invited you if they didn't trust you." Brian felt emboldened to see how Lin would react but he had to admit to himself that it made him aroused.

"I haven't seen Jules's thing," said Lin. "I haven't seen any man down there, especially when aroused. Where will I look when he faces me?"

Brian drew his wife closer to him. "You must tell me what it looks like, a full description."

Lin giggled. He moved his hand up to her breasts and was surprised to find her nipples so enlarged. A minute later, his hand discovered her pussy was damp. He stroked his finger along her outer pussy lips before he inserted two fingers into her vagina. Lin's own fingers were suddenly working her own clit and brushed up against her husband's hand as together they caused an orgasm to pulse its way through her body.

The following Wednesday evening, Brian resisted the urge to send a message to Lin while she stayed at Josie's. He wondered if Lin had the nerve, this time, to sit in the chair.

On Thursday evening, Lin arrived home to find that Brian had prepared the meal. They sat and ate but it wasn't until they relaxed together on their sofa that Lin spoke. "I wasn't as strong-minded as I thought I was. I thought I'd read my book in my room and ignore the love-making next door." She bit her lower lip. "I went to the loo ... and there was that chair, same position, one light on in their room. I couldn't believe they'd try again, Brian. What would you have done?"

Brian thought his wife looked frightened as if her husband might go nuts or something. Instead, he smiled. "I would have been curious. Yes, I would have sat down." It felt sexy to talk with his wife like this, a rare occurrence.

"Phew," she said. "Cos that's what I did. Crept in. They didn't seem to notice me, not at first. I became a spectator and the longer I stayed the more I wanted to stay ... if that makes sense."

"What did you see?"

"I tiptoed in and got a shock. Josie spread-eagled on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge ... towards me ... she was moaning."

"I'm guessing Jules was kneeling between her legs?"

Lin nodded. "With his back to me. I know you've suggested we try that, your mouth over my pussy but I had always thought that was for porn films. But the pleasure Jules gave Josie seemed out of this world. He spent ages on it. I nearly finished the wine by the time Jules stood." Lin took a deep breath.

"Tonight," said Brian, "you can lie back and I'll do it to you if you like." He detected a slight nod from Lin.

"When Jules got up from Josie, he turned and smiled at me," said Lin. "I nearly fainted and thought about leaving. But I didn't. My heart was beating so loud, Brian, I froze." Lin snuggled up close to Brian. "His thing wasn't stiff ..."

"Call it a cock," said Brian.

"Okay. Jules's cock wasn't grown. He's circumcised so the head sticks out, no foreskin. But I'm okay, Brian, with your covered head." She giggled.

Brian didn't know anyone else who was circumcised. "How big was he?"

She shrugged. "It's not important." Lin fell silent as if wondering how much to say. "I suppose Jules is heavier than yours, heavier than your ... cock. Does the size of a man's balls indicate the amount of sperm he has?"

Brian said, "I have no idea. He has big balls?"

Her whisper was barely audible. "Yes."

"So," said Brian, "he satisfied Josie using his mouth. Then what?"

"Josie knelt in front of Jules and ..." She hesitated.

Brian completed the word for Lin. "Sucked."

"Yes. She sucked him but this time I watched from sideways. Maybe they did this to give me a better view. I became fascinated with Josie's technique. Although I think Jules became a bit rough with her towards the end."

"Rough?"

"He held the back of her head, gripped her hair and pulled Josie into his groin, pushed her face backwards and forwards as Jules pumped his hips. I thought it was too rough."

"I wouldn't be rough with you, Lin." He didn't want to put Lin off, to suck Brian which she had never done before. As they sat on the sofa, Brian's cock had gone stiff and he pulled Lin's hand over to touch it.

She said, "Does it arouse you to hear me talk like this?" He nodded and Lin said, "Then it makes it easier for me to say what I saw."

Brian let his hand wander over her legs and he pulled up her skirt to feel her hips and between her legs and under Lin's loose silk panties. Her pussy was slick. "Did Jules come?"

Lin used her hand to unzip his trousers and slowly stroke Brian's cock before she replied, "I never imagined like it happened. Judging by his first groan, Jules came into Josie's mouth ..." Lin gave a little moan as Brian ran his finger over her clit.

Brian said, "Give me your other hand and we can work on you." Together they masturbated Lin, her skirt up around her waist, his hand under her panties and clearly it wouldn't take long. "Continue talking about them," said Brian.

Between gasps of breath, moans which became louder, Lin managed to say, "After the first groan, Jules yanked it out and ... spurted over Josie's face ... and then shoved his cock back into her mouth. I think he still came some more. I couldn't pull my eyes away. It was all over Josie's face and hair." Lin started to come herself and Brian applied more friction over her clit as Lin pumped her own fingers into her pussy.

"Tell me more."

"Yes," whimpered Lin. "His cock was so big. So strong. He stood there for me to clearly see while Josie swallowed." Lin called out and came, an increase in her wetness, and she juddered several times before she stilled.

Afterwards, Lin pulled Brian's cock out from under his pants and stroked his cock more rapidly and kissed his cock head. It seemed she wasn't ready to put it in her mouth. Brian came onto the outside of his trousers and across Lin's leg.

For the next 5 days, they made love every night, an experience that Brian had not had before. Then Lin packed a bag on the Wednesday afternoon as usual and travelled the three hours to Josie's house.

Brian had given much thought to their new situation: his wife was now more open to discussion, more receptive and more keen on sex. But he had no illusions about the reasons for the change and he was reluctant to let Lin continue to stay with Josie. If Brian wanted, Lin would arrange a hotel. However, he had to admit that there was a thrill to have his wife enjoy being a voyeur and describe the events which turned both of them to more sex with each other.

For the next two Wednesdays, Lin said she had the resolve not to leave her bedroom when at Josie's house, although Lin admitted she was constantly distracted from her book by thoughts on what the other two were doing. However, on the third Wednesday, Lin messaged Brian to say that Jules was away and Josie wanted a chat.

On Lin's return on Thursday evening, she and Brian seemed to be comfortable to wait until they were in bed before any talk of sex. Lin spoke first, "If I discovered I was bisexual, how would you feel?"

Brian scrunched his eyebrows and thought for a moment. "If you mean you fancy Josie but you also desire me, then I'd feel okay ... providing you don't want to move in with her."

"You're the only man I want but Josie also wants me." She paused to get closer and kissed Brian on the cheek. "

"Have you had sex with Josie?"

Lin breathed in deeply. "It came as a total surprise last night, Brian. You must believe me. Jules was away for the night and, after a few glasses of wine, Josie said she was lonely and "would I mind if I shared a bed with her" and I didn't think anything of it, so I said yes. It's not going to change anything between you and me, Brian. You're my husband and it's going to stay that way."

"But," said Brian, "you were always too shy to talk of these things. I like it when you tell me what you have been doing and all the detail but am I secure in our marriage?"

"Yes, I promise."

Somehow, Brian didn't feel threatened by Lin having a fling with Josie but if this went to a relationship with Jules as well, then Brian wouldn't allow that to continue. "What happened with Josie?"

"I agreed to sleep in her bed. She asked me to sleep naked ... which surprised me. I wasn't shy any more. I'd seen their bodies. It was my turn I suppose ..."

"Did you feel excited to go naked for Josie?"

Lin hesitated. "Yes."

"That's a sign you wanted her. I'm not blaming you, Lin. What happened next?"

"Josie asked why I hadn't sat in the chair on the past two occasions. While I was explaining ... she kissed me on the mouth. Closed lips at first. I was the one who opened my lips first and suddenly it was passionate. Then she looked at my nipples ... they were so hard and aching. She asked if she could touch them." Lin let her hand wander down Brian's stomach to his groin. "You're erect," she whispered, before she continued. "We played with each other's breasts. Seemed to be for ages ... I was so wet. I wanted her so bad. I asked her how she felt when Jules knelt between her legs ... I'd seen Josie get an awesome climax when Jules did that. So Josie told me to lie back and enjoy it."

Brian felt Lin's fingers lightly stroking his cock. He was surprised how turned on he was.

Lin said, "Then Josie lay next to me and started to lick me between my legs, I came ever so quickly. She suggested I imagine Jules doing it to me. I just exploded. I came so hard into her mouth."

Brian listened while his wife started to masturbate him. He said, "Jules was in your mind?" As Brian asked the question he wondered whether he'd be jealous if Lin said yes.

"Josie kept saying this is how her husband does it. Like this ... like that. It was impossible to not think of Jules. I also thought of you doing this to me." Lin paused. "Would you do this now ... to me?"

Brian enjoyed the freedom from his wife as he got between her legs and spread her thighs. Lin was already leaking love juice. As he moved his lips over Lin's pussy, he mumbled a question, "Did you do this to Josie?"

"Yes," she gasped. "I'm thinking of her now."

Brian wondered about a threesome with himself and the two girls. He knew Lin wouldn't allow her husband to fuck another woman. His thoughts turned to a foursome and couldn't help himself to ask Lin, "Are you thinking of Josie AND Jules and me as well ... four of us?"

Lin's body had started to shudder, her words mixed up in the orgasm. "Jules's bum, his rippling muscles ... oh fuck yes ... Josie too is so beautiful ... don't stop, Brian."

After Lin had rested from her climax, her husband turned her over, told her to spread herself on all fours and he slipped his cock into her pussy. In less than a minute, Brian climaxed while thinking about Josie, her long blonde hair, full lips and perfect-looking breasts. He felt guilty.

They talked some more and Brian asked, "What happens next week at Josie's place? Jules will be back. I'm worried you'll get drawn into something more than just looking."

"I can go to a hotel." She kissed Brian. "Or, I could stay at Josie and keep to my room."

"Maybe a hotel would look rude. Might also embarrass Josie." Brian wondered what Jules would think if he discovered that Josie had had sex with Lin.

Over the following days, Brian and Lin made love every night. It was decided Lin would stay at Josie's as usual. Thursday evening came: Brian cleared away the supper dishes and joined Lin on the sofa. He asked, "Anything happen last night with Josie?"

Lin looked sheepish in a timid or meek sort of way. She bit her lower lip and crawled over to straddle on Brian's lap, facing him as he sat on the sofa. Her long black hair hung loose and she buried her face into Brian's shoulder. "I've done wrong and I'm sorry." She gave a sob. "I'll make it up to you. Please forgive me."

Brian's heartbeat slowed and he hoped they could resolve any mistake Lin may have made. After all, he was certain Lin loved Brian and their marriage remained strong.

She mumbled into his neck, "I meant to stay in my room but ... I didn't and sat in their chair to watch ... I'm not blaming Josie but she was sucking Jules and she held out her hand and I couldn't resist. I'm really sorry." She looked at Brian with wet red eyes.

"I'm okay if it's just you and Josie."

Lin rolled her eyes upwards. Her voice was harsh, "I didn't let Jules fuck me, I promise."

"You had some sort of sex though?" Brian's question had relief because Lin hadn't gone all the way with Jules. "What happened?"

"Josie and Jules were naked, him standing, she kneeling ... sucking. So sexy I couldn't help but stare at them. Josie then signals to me to come over. I froze so she got up, came over and kissed me. I sat in the chair and we kissed for ages." Lin stopped to wipe her nose with the back of her hand.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12