She's the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Uh-uh.' I heard Nicola's voice, feeling her push, hard now, to resist my struggles. I felt myself slammed against the thick wood. 'Where the fuck are you going?' She pulled her foot from my mouth and pushed her sole hard against my cheek, forcing my face into the side and trapping me. 'Trousers down.'

I made no move to obey. She pushed harder, her foot finding my throat and pressing down to prevent me from breathing. I gasped and coughed.

'Trousers down,' she repeated. Again I made no move to obey. She swiftly added her left foot to my throat, applying more pressure than before. The world began to spin. I was dimly aware that the sole of her left foot was slick with my cum. 'Trousers down.' She repeated a third, and final time.

Oxygen deprived, trapped and feeling utterly useless, I finally moved my arms and pulled my sticky trousers down, boxers too; the cool air of the office instantly hitting my shaft. She relaxed the pressure; I coughed and gasped and sucked down a lungful of oxygen, my throat hurt from where she had nearly choked me out and I hoped that it wouldn't bruise.

'See what happens when you do as you're told.' Came Nicola's voice from above. I tried to wriggle free from under the desk, but she corrected that by pressing her right foot into my chest and pinning me back against the desk. My legs were free though, splayed either side of her office chair, cock at half-mast, covered in my cum. 'Relax,' she cooed from above as she wrapped my cock between her curved soles, 'I'm in charge here.' She gently, and expertly, began to massage the full length of my slippery shaft with the soles of her feet; it felt so amazing, but I fought it every step of the way, the desire to not cheat on my wife almost overwhelming.

'Sit fucking still,' she commanded. 'If I have to call your wife back in here again, next time you won't be so lucky.'

The threat of her calling Kat in was enough to make me stop fighting. My cock had long ago given up the fight and throbbed proudly in the air as she worked her feet up and down its length.

'Are you going to cum for me again?' she asked as she slid a hand under the hem of her skirt and parted her legs, allowing me to watch the outline of her hand under her red panties as she began to fiddle with herself.

'...I...' I gasped, enraptured as I watched her play with herself, aching to see her slide her fingers between her plump pussy lips and into her depths.

'Tell me.' She gasped, for the first time not sounding completely in control of her voice.

'Unggh...' I grunted as she rubbed her big toe around the head of my cock, sending shivers up and down my spine. Her left foot was working now on my balls as she pressed the sole of her right down onto my shaft, which throbbed and spasmed beneath.

'Tell me,' she moaned, louder now, her hand moving frenziedly in her pants.

'Yes,' I gasped, feeling the climax arriving.

'Ohhhh,' she gasped as she came into her panties. I watched as a dark wet patch began to spread on the fabric; she rubbed my cock frenziedly, tipping me over the edge and causing me to ejaculate for the second time in about 10 minutes, spraying my seed all over her soles and toes as she milked me through my spasms.

Finally spent, she moved her feet away and pulled her chair back. I took this as a sign to get up and this time met no resistance as I crawled from underneath the desk.

'I cannot believe you've just done that.' Nicola spoke as I pulled my soiled trousers back on.

I couldn't meet her gaze, I stared at the floor, humiliated and angry; tears in my eyes.

'You've just cheated on your wife. I knew that you were a pervert after the last time, but I never expected this from you.'

'Nicola... I...' I began.

'What did I tell you about interrupting me?' She scolded me. 'Now go, and when you come round on Saturday you had better bring me a treat. That is, if you don't want your wife to find out about what happened here today?'

I knew better than to say anything. I simply grabbed the post-it with her address on and left via the fire exit, not even thinking enough to be careful about possible workmates of Kat being in the car park. Thankfully there were none and I made it back to my car without seeing another human, which, judging by the huge damp patch in the crotch area of my jeans, can only be seen as a good thing. Now what the fuck was I going to do?

Chapter 3

'I can't believe I'm doing this' I mumbled to myself as I pulled the car up outside the address Nicola had written on the post-it. The plan was simple; knock on the door, hand her the bra, walk away... hope that would be the end of it. I grabbed the bag from the passenger seat, flushing with humiliation once again at the memory of purchasing it from the shop the previous day; buying lingerie for someone other than my own wife.

I walked up the driveway to Nicola's house, heart beating, palms sweating, checking my shoulder every two seconds to see if anyone was following or watching me. Fortunately her driveway was set back from the main road and nobody seemed to be taking any notice of me.

'You can do this,' I told myself as I reached the door and lifted my hands to knock. The door opened before I could do anything.

'Morning Dan, I'm glad you decided to come by.' I gasped softly at the sight of Nicola; she wore a knee length pink bathrobe and very little else. I stole a glance down at her bare feet; her toenails were now painted a soft pink to match her gown. 'Come in,' she said, stepping aside. I opened my mouth to reply but found my mind was numb; trying not to stare at her ample bosom as it strained against the robe I stepped in.

Nicola closed the door and walked back down the hallway without further word, I followed her into a spacious open plan room, one side was living space, the other side had a large oak dining table in it. 'So,' Nicola spoke as we entered the living area, 'did you bring my present?'

I proffered forth the gift bag, she took it, her soft hand brushing subtly over mine as she did, sending a jolt of electricity through my body. 'Oooh,' she cooed as she lifted the silk white bra from the bag, 'that's the one,' she whispered as she gently fingered the cups. 'Did you get the right size?'

'36GG' I replied, 'can I please go now?' Nicola ignored the comment.

'Sit down, I'll be 2 minutes.' And with that, she spun on her heels and left the room. I stood dumbly for a minute or so before finally deciding to cross the room and take a seat on the large brown corner sofa. A short while later Nicola re-entered, beaming.

'It fits, good boy,' she said. I was thoroughly confused by this Nicola; she wasn't the domineering woman who had tortured me under her desk a few days previously. This Nicola was bubbly and vivacious, altogether refreshing.

'So...' I spoke, breaking the silence, 'can I please go now?'

'Hmmm...' Nicola replied, 'aren't you forgetting something?'

'No, I don't think so,' I replied cautiously.

'You promised me a treat... I hope you've brought me something.'

'I...' I had no response. I had promised her no such thing, but vaguely remembered her mentioning something as I left her office. 'Can't you just let me off?'

'But you promised,' she replied, almost coyly. 'I had gotten my hopes up and everything.'

'Nicola, please,' I begged, 'I just want to go home to my wife.'

'But I want my treat. You'll have to think of something.'

'Like what?' I asked desperately. Nicola just shrugged. She stood in the middle of the room, standing between me and the exit. She still had a smile on her face, but now it carried a challenge. I knew from the previous encounter that she was capable of using her weight to overpower me; and I certainly wasn't about to try and fight against a woman to escape. 'I'm completely stuck here Nicola.'

'I'm not helping you,' she replied, raising her eyebrow at me, 'if you had just brought me a treat like you promised then this wouldn't be happening right now.'

'What do you want for a treat? I can make you a cup of tea?' I asked, clutching at straws. She didn't even acknowledge that offer. 'Then what?' I cried, frustration creeping into my voice, 'a massage?'

'Now I know why you didn't bring me a treat you naughty man,' she winked at me. 'I knew that's what you wanted to give me for a treat.'

'But... I...' I tried to reply, wishing desperately I'd never said anything.

'I guess you're going to want me to remove the robe then?' She asked as she stepped over me. I opened my mouth but no sound came out. 'Dan,' she continued, 'this is your choice of treat, you need to tell me what you want from me.'

'You can keep it on,' I whispered hoarsely, trying desperately to get out of this situation. Nicola frowned at that.

'That's not a proper massage. I thought this was a treat,' she untied the knot but kept the robe held in place. 'Now, I'll ask again, I guess you want me to remove the robe then?'

I saw no way out. 'Yes,' I whispered eventually. She stepped even closer to me now, leaning over where I sat on the sofa. I gasped audibly as she let the robe fall away and her tits, clad in the brand new bra, hung tantalisingly close to my face, swaying hypnotically.

'What do you think of my new bra?' She asked as she stood up and squeezed her tits firmly together, 'I mean, speaking objectively of course, is it a good fit?' I nodded, drinking in the sight of her in the lingerie set I had purchased; she spun around so that I could see her full, round ass in the French knickers, the mesh material at the back allowing me to get a view of both her ass cheeks and the whole crack as it disappeared between her legs. My cock throbbed in my jeans. 'Do I look better than your wife in this set?' she asked with a wink.

'Nicola,' I replied, 'I can't answer that.'

'We both know what you think though,' she replied, 'you like how I fill it out better right? We both already know what a pervert you are; you begging to massage me only confirms that fact. So where do you want me?'

'Huh?'

'For the massage,' she replied as she stroked her fingertips across her tight round stomach, 'where should I be?'

'I don't know.'

'Not very assertive are you Dan?'

'I guess not,' I replied.

'Never be the boss would you?'

'No,'

'I'll tell you what,' Nicola took my hand and pulled me to my feet, 'I'll lie on the floor with a big cushion underneath me, and then you can get ready to give me a massage.'

'Get ready?'

'Well yeah,' she replied as she pulled a big cushion from the sofa and placed it on the floor. 'If you try to give me a massage while wearing jeans you'll end up scratching me.'

'I'm not...'

'You're not what?' She turned on me, snapping instantly into the Nicola that I had previously been exposed to.

'I... ummm... nothing...' I replied, not wanting to anger her today; the happy Nicola was easier to deal with, even though I was still ending up doing exactly as I was told.

'Good boy,' she said, 'you can go and get ready in the bathroom; there are plenty of oils in there too; choose a nice sensual one, I mean, this is supposed to be a treat right?' I stood dumbly in the room. 'Well,' she said, impatience creeping into her voice, 'off you go then.'

Without further word I turned and exited the room; Nicola gave me a playful pat on the behind as I left, 'hurry up about it too,' she called after me; 'you don't want your wife to wonder where you've been all morning do you now?'

I stood in the hallway; the downstairs bathroom to me left, the front door ahead. I knew that leaving would only make things ten times worse. I only allowed myself to ponder leaving momentarily before I went into the bathroom, removed most of my clothes and chose a spice scented aromatherapy oil.

'That's better,' Nicola replied as I returned wearing only my boxer shorts; I flushed deeply as I felt her appraising my nearly nude body with hungry eyes. 'You might be more comfortable taking those off too.'

'I'm fine,' I replied.

'Hmmm... okay,' she replied, 'you're the boss,' she said with a condescending wink. 'You can begin when you want.'

Nervously, heart pounding, I moved over to where Nicola lay in the middle of the room, trying not to stare at her big round ass in those lace panties. I squatted carefully over her back, putting all the weight on my knees; it was uncomfortable but it was the only position where I could massage and not have my semi-erect cock pressing into Nicola's ass.

I poured a pool of oil into the palm of my hands and rubbed them together; the spiced scent filling the room almost instantly.

'Mmmmm, my favourite,' she cooed, 'my my Dan, I guess you do want to treat me.'

Oil warmed between my hands I realised that I could no longer delay the inevitable. I reached down and began to gently rub the oil into Nicola's shoulders, her flesh feeling full and warm to my touch.

'Don't be so gentle,' she spoke, 'really work the oil in if you want to treat me.'

I said nothing in response, but pressed in more firmly, working the oil deep into her shoulders, hoping that if I gave her a good massage then she might leave it there. 'That's better,' she gasped, 'mmmm; it sends shivers down my spine.'

My cock was already iron in my boxers, I felt precum oozing out and no doubt causing a damp spot to appear on the blue material.

'Don't just stay at the shoulders,' she gasped, 'I've got a whole back for you to massage.' I began to work my way down her spine, stopping just above the bra line. 'Unclasp me,' she whispered, 'work that oil right into my sides. It feels so good.' I'd already gone this far and knew that even if I tried to protest, Nicola would still get her own way. With shaking hands I unclasped the bra and pushed the straps to the side, leaving her back completely naked; I saw the swell of her breasts either side of her chest. Pouring more oil out I once again began to massage, my hands running closer and closer to the sides of her breasts.

'That's it,' she gasped softly, 'work it into my sides too.' I reached her breasts and began to firmly massage either side, almost losing control of my load as I listened to her gasping and moaning on the floor. 'You can do this more often,' she sighed beneath me; 'my body's on fire.'

This last admission caused me to gasp myself. The realisation that I was turning Nicola on made me swell with a strange sense of pride. I rubbed further round now, my fingers probing closer and closer to her nipples. I had to lean right down in my squatting position to reach around her; the pain in my knees was to the point of excruciating. I had to make a choice, allow my cock to rub into her ass crack, giving me better access to the front of her chest, or to get control of myself and resume massaging her back rather than trying to fondle her breasts.

Nicola took the choice away from me; perhaps sensing that my squatting position was keeping that final distance between our two bodies she shoved out her right thigh causing me to lose my balance and collapse on top of her. Two things happened simultaneously; she lifted the front of her chest slightly causing my hands to slide round and grab both breasts fully with oily, slippery hands, also, my crotch fell down onto her ass; my throbbing, aching shaft pressing hard into her ass crack, allowing her to feel exactly how turned on I was.

'You fucking pervert,' she gasped underneath me, pressing her chest hard into the floor, trapping my groping hands in place. 'I knew this was your game all along.' She began to gyrate her ass up and down my shaft, causing me to gasp her name, begging her to stop.

'Stop?' she demanded as she flung me off her back easily before swiftly pinning me down to the floor; her huge breasts swaying freely now they were released from their confines. 'You're the one who started it. Now I'm going to get my real treat.'

'Nicola, please.' I tried to protest, but too late. Before I could even finish my plea she had pressed her huge tits hard into my face, muffling my cries; gripping the back of my head she pulled me hard against her oily flesh and rubbed me with her plump globes. I fought back in vain, trying to free myself from her grip but it was no use; she easily held me in place using one hand, while she sat on my stomach to prevent me from wriggling free.

'This is the kind of massage I wanted,' she had fire in her eyes as she pulled my head out briefly. 'Open your mouth' I didn't obey straight away. She gripped my cheeks with her right hand and squeezed hard, causing my lips to pucker. 'Open your fucking mouth and suck my tits.' Not wanting to anger her further I obeyed, allowing her to squeeze a fat, hard, oily nipple into my mouth. I began to suck as she pressed herself into my mouth. 'That's a good little slut,' she whispered; 'we both know that this is what you wanted.' She fed me both nipples in turn, forcing me to suck and pleasure her nipples as she verbally berated me.

The next thing I knew was that I was being pushed down; her round, tight belly smothering me, cutting off my air supply; I struggled and fought against the pressure, knowing where she was directing me. 'Yeah, that's it; you just try and fight.' She cackled as I pushed and squirmed against her, allowing her whole weight to crush my head to the floor underneath her belly. My world spun as my oxygen ran low, legs flopping futilely on the floor. Above me I head Nicola laughing and moaning; deriving whatever sick pleasure she could from the situation. 'I wish your wife could see this,' I heard her through the haze, 'see how rock hard your cock is. See how much you love to submit to me.'

Was it true? My cock certainly was rock hard, that much I was still aware of. But if I loved it so much, why was I fighting it? No, of course I didn't love it; this was tantamount to rape. My strength was failing, my head was now dangerously close to those lace knickers, nose pressed into her belly button. 'Here it comes you little pussy slut,' she moaned as she lifted herself, showing me just how easily she could overpower me; letting me know that she had been toying with me all along. Her mound, still covered by the knickers, came down heavily on the bridge of my nose. She ground her slit against my face, filling my senses with the scent of her arousal. My cock was aching and throbbing in my boxer shorts and I knew that I was close to orgasm.

She began to grind her pussy on my face, moaning and wailing. She grabbed my flapping arms and began to maul at her own tits with them; my god they were fucking big and full, her nipples fat and hard, truly they were tits worthy of worship. But I was a married man... so why was I longing for her to move the material aside?

Regardless of my inner turmoil, Nicola took the initiative herself; with one deft hand she slid the material aside and pressed her sex hard onto my face, forcing my nose to penetrate her folds, coating me with her slick, sweet juice. I couldn't hold out much longer; her pussy was overwhelming my senses. I wanted to open my mouth, to force my tongue deep into her folds. She ground her slippery lips all over my face, moaning and gasping as the sensation on her clitoris brought her pleasure.

'Ready for my cum you little bitch?' she gasped as she rode my face, grabbing handfuls of my hair and pulling me hard into her. 'Answer me!' she commanded.

'Yes.' I gasped, finally opening my mouth and allowing her juices to flood into me; my god she tasted good.

'Unghhhhh,' she moaned as she came, squirting her juices to the back of my throat; pulling me deep and holding me there. I lapped at her pussy, pushing my tongue deep inside of her folds as she unloaded a torrent of cum and juices on me. It was too much for me to take. Despite the fact that my cock had been pretty much ignored for the past twenty minutes the act of being so humiliated tipped me over the edge and I felt myself emptying my load into my boxer shorts; the orgasm so powerful that I'm sure I lost track of how long I was squirting my cum for. Nicola realised I was in the midst of an orgasm and I think it tipped her over the edge once again because all of a sudden I felt a fresh wave of her juices blasting into my face and she redoubled her grinding on my poor, abused face.