Shining Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last she opened her eyes, to smile at me sleepily.

"Thank you Onii-san, I love you! Now it your turn!"

With that, she spread her legs and raised her beautiful bottom into the air, sliding a pillow under her midriff to support herself. Smiling wickedly at me, she slowly pulled her buttocks apart, and slid a finger into her soaked pussy, rubbing it in and out a few times before withdrawing it and slowly sliding it into her anus. She pumped herself a few times, lubricating herself, before repeating it, this time with two fingers, opening and loosening her anal ring for what she wanted me to do to her. Her eyes were tightly closed all through this, she was in a world of her own as she plunged her fingers in and out, masturbating her anus, before opening her eyes to smile at me.

"Husband...?"

My cock was like a steel bar after witnessing this, and I didn't need a second invitation, believe me! As I hovered over her, she reached up to pull me down and kiss me on the side of my mouth as her other hand fumbled with me, aiming me at her wet and slippery cunt.

I slid my cock into her swollen pussy, savouring again the feel of her hot wetness enfolding my rigid cock, pumping into her a few times to lubricate myself, to finally place my throbbing cock head at her anal entrance. I slid my hands round to once again hold and squeeze her gorgeous breasts, and slowly, steadily, pushed my aching cock into her tight little anus. Teruko gasped as the head invaded her, pulling her cheeks apart to stretch her anus open as far as she could to accommodate my girth even as I pushed forward slowly but unstoppably.

My head suddenly popped in past the constriction of her ring, Teruko giving a gasping little cry as it did, then slowly slid all the way in, until I was buried to the root in her hot, tight rectum. I stopped for a few seconds to give her a chance to catch her breath, waiting for her signal before I did anything else. After a few seconds, she began pushing back against me, so I began pumping into her tight hole, fucking her arse slowly at first as I squeezed those fabulous breasts of hers. As her bum hole loosened, it became easier to slide out and pump back in again, Teruko pushing back against me as I rammed into her. Her hand slipped down to rub and squeeze her clitoris, frigging herself as I fucked her in her tight little arsehole, both of us working into a frenzy as we fucked in this raw, primal way, the rest of the world forgotten, just the two of us humping and pumping against each other.

Neither of us could last long like this, Teruko came with a deep groan, her rectum rippling and squeezing me as her uterus fluttered against the thin membrane separating her uterus from her rectum. As she clenched in orgasm, the pressure became too much for me, my already hyper-stimulated cock feeling like it was being squeezed along its entire length all at once by a wet velvet-covered fist. That was it for me; I felt my cock head swell and jam inside her rectum as the spunk literally bulleted out of me, spraying inside her and coating her bowels with my seed. Jet after jet sprayed out of me, more that I think I've ever done in my life, all for this girl, my beautiful wife-to-be, my gorgeous Japanese half-sister.

I was left feeling weak, drained, almost too tired to move, withdrawing at last to collapse down next to her, winded, exhausted, more dead than alive. Teruko finally opened her eyes, kissing her finger and touching it to my lips, before standing up, somewhat shakily, to throw my robe over herself and stagger off to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She was back a few minutes later, tapping me lightly to wake me so she could gently wash my cock and balls properly with a soapy wash-cloth and a bowl of warm water. Once she was satisfied I was clean, she towelled me off, finally urging me to move so I could get into bed properly, then climbing in with me and pulling the covers up over both of us. The last thing I remember is her kissing me goodnight, her small hand gently rubbing my chest and her leg rubbing over mine as she hugged me close, the smell of her hair filling my nostrils as I finally fell asleep.

I awoke to the sight of white swirling outside my window; it was snowing, big fat flakes, the settling kind of snow. Teruko was still fast asleep, her lovely rump spooned firmly into my stomach, my morning erection fitted nicely between the cushiony cheeks of her soft squeezable bum. As I came fully awake, her eyes flicked open and I wondered how she knew, even fast asleep, when I was awake and so woke up to be with me.

"Good morning Onii-san, look, it snowing!"

I had to grin at her expression and the happiness in her voice; she looked twelve years old and ready to play in the snow, but then she turned to face me and my erection stiffened even further; nobody seeing those curves could mistake her for anything other than what she was; a beautiful, sexy, desirable young woman, and once again I marvelled that she was mine, that she wanted me, Mr. Ordinary. I had to reach out and touch her, slide my hand down her flank and cup her buttock, just to convince myself she was real, that she wasn't some figment of my imagination, the head trauma playing a last, cruel trick on me.

Teruko saw the look on my face, perhaps she saw a flicker of what I was thinking in my eyes, because she cupped my face in her soft hands and drew me down to kiss me gently.

"Husband, I am here, not go anywhere without you; soon we will be married, this is what we want, and nothing change that; bad dream is over, it will not return, and I not go away; I will always be at your side, this is what marriage mean to me, this is what I want for you. Be happy now, no more sadness; that is over!"

She grinned impishly and poked the end of my nose.

"See, I am really here! What does Onii-san want to do?"

She slipped her hand down to hold and squeeze my cock, making it abundantly clear what she wanted me to do to her, and who was I to argue with such a lovely girl? So I squeezed and stroked her taut bum cheek, pulling her closer so I could kiss her while I groped her splendid bum, the feel of the taut flesh stiffening my cock even further, quite apart from the feel of her stiff nipples rubbing solidly against my chest as we kissed. Teruko moved her hand so she was cupping and squeezing my scrotum, and now I was having a real problem concentrating on fondling her; all I wanted to do was ravage her, stick my solid cock into her somewhere, anywhere, and pump her full of the sticky stuff!

Teruko solved my problem for me by pushing me over onto my back, her lips still glued to mine as she pumped my cock, then breaking off to kiss her way down my neck and chest, grazing my nipples with her teeth just hard enough to send a zing through me that made the hairs on my forearms and the back of my neck stand up. She continued kissing and licking my torso, ruffling her tongue in the hair clothing my chest and between my abdominal muscles and pulling them gently between her teeth, kissing her way down my abdomen to finally lick and swirl her tongue in the tangle of hair surrounding the root of my cock. I sighed as she slowly licked and kissed her way up my, by now, truly epic erection, to grin at me as she slowly licked my swollen cock-head, making me groan out loud.

With slow deliberation, and a big happy smile, she slid her lips over the head of my engorged cock, sealing her lips over the end as she licked and gently sucked me, her tongue tip in the slit driving me wild, making me shake with the effort of not just wildly fucking her face. As she sucked, she kept up a gentle pressure on my scrotum, squeezing and fondling my balls as her mouth slid up and down over the head of my cock. I slipped my hand between her legs, feeling her pussy lips damp and open, and began sliding two fingers inside her, gently frigging her as she suckled on me. I wanted to taste my girl, so I pulled her up to me, grinning at her look of surprise as I pulled my cock from her mouth, her surprised look giving way to a small grin as I pulled her across me into the classic '69' position and pushed my tongue into her hot, moist little pussy.

She gasped as my tongue slid inside her, her hips making involuntary circling motions as she sat up astride me, all thoughts of sucking me forgotten for the moment as she began to grind herself against my mouth and tongue, rubbing and squeezing my cock as she moved against me. I took hold of her thighs as I pulled her closer to me, her cue to lie back down on me, sliding my cock back into her mouth to suck and tease me once more. As she licked and sucked me, I sucked on her labia, making her gasp around my cock, the movements of her pelvis suddenly more pronounced as she bore back against me, putting her clitoris and tempting little anus in easy reach. I licked her with the flat of my tongue in long strokes, from the hood of her clitoris all the way to her tight little rosebud, pointing my tongue and teasing her with just the tip of it pressed into her anus, barely penetrating her, lightly rimming her and making her gasp and suck me harder.

I could feel her clitoris engorging more every time I flatted my tongue over her, until at last it emerged from its little hooded hiding place, stiff and firm and slick with her juices. I gently swirled my tongue around it, enjoying the feel of the hard rubbery little pearl, her succulent pussy slick and dewy as her juices ran freely as my tongue rubbed and stimulated her.

Her pussy was running with her juices now, the taste driving me mad with need for her, and so I bored in even more, making her suck all the harder as she squeezed my cock and massaged my scrotum. I shoved my tongue into her arse as hard as I could, and Teruko groaned loudly as her orgasm crashed through and over her, a flood of her delicious juices squirting in a hot spray over my chin and neck, some of it even splashing into my mouth as she came, her pussy convulsing and her rectum tightening, forcing my tongue out as her pussy and anus spasmed together. As she moaned, my cock still deep inside her mouth, the vibration was too much, and I came, hard, a jet of spunk roaring out of me to blast into her mouth. Jet after jet of spunk pulsed out of me, filling her mouth, Teruko almost choking in her haste to swallow the enormous amount of semen I was blowing into her hot, eager mouth.

At last I was done, as was she, slumping down on top of me, her pussy and anus still twitching and winking at me as the aftershocks echoed inside her. Finally she was still, her head resting on my thighs as I surveyed her beautiful pussy and tight, wrinkled little bum pucker, so close to my face while I stroked and gently squeezed her glorious cheeks, the taut, fleshy globes a fabulous view no matter what angle I viewed them at!

Teruko groaned and sat up, sliding off me and sprawling next to me, to kiss me once, softly, then grin at me, her eyes sparkling as she smiled.

"Thank you, husband, now I really sure you will be okay! I must have shower, must be clean, you too! Come, we go shopping, sale is on, there is something I want to buy you!"

After a long, enjoyable, but chaste shower, the two of us keeping our hands to ourselves by mutual agreement, Teruko took me shopping; the Boxing Day sales were on, and she wanted to buy me some clothes, as nothing I owned actually fitted me, and we had a dance to go to. I eventually ended up with a new dinner suit and a nice dress shirt, all in my size, so at least I looked more normal and less like a refugee from the health spa from hell...

Mum was happy for Teruko and I to go to the dance; she was going to a long-planned dinner party to bring in the New year with some old school friends, and Grandad was away with his friends, ready to be up and about bright and early for the New Year's Day shoot at the Chillingmore Park Estate in Staffordshire; he'd stayed for Boxing Day, mostly because a brandy hangover is a nasty one, Teruko dancing attendance on him while he suffered manfully, enduring mum's raised eyebrow every time she saw his expression of imminent death. I was highly amused; Grandad never drank, except maybe a nip from a hip-flask on a frosty morning if he was out on an early rough-shoot, but this Christmas had been special for him. I'd come home, and Teruko and I were engaged, so he'd celebrated, perhaps a little too much, and mum was enjoying torturing him, so we let her.

Teruko was fooled by his agonized expression, so of course he laid it on thick, hence the waiting-on hand and foot mentioned earlier, but eventually on December 28th , The Feast of the Holy Innocents, he eventually took his leave, hugging me, which was unusual, but understandable, and his darling Teruko of course, his little girl, telling us to bring the Trooper back when we were ready, there was no rush.

The dance was at a large hotel on the outskirts of Shrewsbury, most of my old school friends, some of whom I'd not seen since I was eighteen, nearly four years ago now, were there with their partners, girlfriends or fiancée's. I spent the early part of the evening being congratulated on my recovery, my head spinning from the number of people who apparently held me in high regard, to judge from their warm welcome and hugs.

Teruko looked particularly delicious in nude seamed stockings and a tiny black sequined Bodycon dress that showed off every curve and contour, and contrasted beautifully with her glossy dark golden hair and pale, creamy complexion. She was concerned that I not overtire myself, so we didn't dance much, opting instead to spend the evening chatting and reminiscing with old friends about school days and the various escapades and scrapes we'd managed to land in. Harry and Sai Fong were there as well, of course, most of our friends capturing her for one dance each, still lusting after her after all this time, much to Harry's amusement, and hers. Teruko politely refused all requests for a dance, and I asked her why.

"I am with you, it would not be...proper, and I do not want to dance with anyone, only with husband!"

I grinned at that, pulling her a little closer.

"Aren't you worried someone will find out about us, that they might guess the truth?"

Teruko looked at me oddly.

"Not ashamed of what we do, I not care if anyone know about us; I am wife, you are husband, there is nothing more to say!"

After that, there was only one possible thing I could do; I led her out onto the dance floor, and held her tight as we danced to a slow, romantic number. After a while, I began to notice the other occupants of the dance floor were giving us small, knowing smiles and nudging their partners. I leaned down to kiss her ear and whisper in it.

"Baby girl, I think our secret's out!"

Teruko looked around, then smiled back at me.

"I think you right, Jakku san!"

With that, she hugged herself closer to me, holding me tightly as we danced, my world shrinking down to only her, the smell of her perfume, the music weaving around her as she swayed, and the feel of her as I held her close to me. When the number as over, we threaded our way back to our table, my friends and schoolmates gently patting me on the arm or shoulder as we passed them, nothing in their eyes or expressions except understanding and acceptance of us.

And then it happened.

As I was pulling out Teruko's chair for her, somebody buffeted me between my shoulder-blades, nearly sending me flying. I staggered forward, nearly falling onto her, her expression startled as I teetered before recovering to turn and see who'd done that to me.

"Hello Cameron, looking a bit scrawny there, been ill, have we?"

It was 'Slimy' Fineman, looking very smug and pleased with himself.

"Don't look so tough now, do we, eh, Jackie-boy?" he smirked, reaching out to prod me in the chest hard enough to make me stagger.

"You want to hit me again, Cameron? Go ahead, this time I'm ready for you, and when you've done your pathetic best, I'm going put you down on your arse and spend some quality time with that chink sister of yours! She looks just slutty enough for me, I bet she's really filthy, so here's what I'm going to do; I'm going to find out, and while I'm having my fun, you'll be too busy bleeding to stop me; who knows, maybe I'll even put you back to sleep again! Go on, Jackie-boy, take your best fucking shot!"

That statement was the final proof that Slimy truly was afflicted with weapons-grade stupidity; I actually saw red as pure rage boiled up inside me, and Slimy must have sensed it because he took a step backwards, fear flashing across his eyes, right into the arms of Andy 'Eggy' Edgeworth, 250 pounds of muscle and a brain like a steel trap, and the finest Prop-Forward to ever lead the British Lions out against Australia, the Springboks, and the All-Blacks. As he effortlessly held the struggling Slimy, Andy looked at me, a grin creasing his craggy face as he held him off the ground by the scruff of his neck.

"Say the word, Jackie, or just nod, and I'll snap his neck for you; it would be a pleasure, believe me!"

I made to speak, and Teruko put her hand on my chest, silencing me.

"No Jakku san, now it my turn. Please to say nothing!"

I looked at her as she faced Slimy, her chin held up proudly as she looked into his eyes, her eyes glowing like banked coals.

"What you going to tell people, that Jakku san love me and I love him? Go, do it, I not care, Jakku san not care. This what I think of you!"

With that she turned and slid her arms around my neck, her lips suddenly against mine as she kissed me deeply, her tongue probing between my lips, my arms crushing her to me as we kissed for a few seconds, or hours on end, I couldn't tell. As she kissed me, a soft collective sigh went up around us as everyone realised what was finally being confirmed here in full view of all of them. Finally she broke our kiss to turn to Slimy once again.

"Now what you do? No-one care what you say about Jakku san, no-one care what you say about me, I not care, nothing you say can harm me, or Jakku san. You are sad man, you have no-one to love you, so you try to harm; why you not see you only harm self? Everyone here have someone, where is someone for you? You try and hurt, and so you are alone, and you will be alone until you learn to be different person. I very sad for you; you try to hurt me, and it not work, now you have nothing. Go away, there is nothing here for you, and it is your fault!"

Andy shook Slimy like a terrier shaking a rat.

"Come on, you, we're going outside to have a talk!" he growled, Slimy turning the colour of old yoghurt as he looked around and saw nothing but cold anger on every face in sight, no friends, no allies, not a single friendly face. He turned Slimy around, preparing to drag him out, when a tall dark-haired girl stepped up to him, her pretty face grim and her eyes hard as agates.

"Jack Fineman, you are a despicable shit, a coward, and a disgusting piece of work. Happy New Year from everyone!" and with that, she slapped him hard, a real zinger, her face a study in disgusted anger as his head snapped round from the force of the slap. A cheer went up as Andy hustled him out, ably assisted by a couple of my friends, the girl turning to me and grinning as she shook her hand to ease the stinging. I was struggling to place her, she looked familiar, then suddenly it dawned on me who she was; Eggy's sister, of course! I hadn't seen her since 5th Form Prize Day, when I was 16, so she would have been 14 or so; she'd certainly grown since then!

"Hello Jack, it's good to see you again! I'm sorry about that, I couldn't resist it; he's such a repulsive little shit!"

Teruko looked enquiringly at me, so I introduced her, stumbling a little over her name, Linda, as I hadn't seen her in almost six years. Just then, Andy came up, a satisfied grin on his face.