Shipwrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a girlfriend, back home?" She asked innocently, still folded in his arms.

"Emm no, not at the moment, actually," came his hesitant and slightly awkward response. He neglected to tell her of course that he had never had one, having come from a small town in the middle of no-where, and gone straight into work after school, spending all his holiday time looking after his ailing family. He had never really found anyone. Rachel was a little hesitant to continue;what if he doesn't feel the same way about me? It would make for an unbearable death on this dinghy, starving in awkward silence.She too hadn't really had much experience with the opposite sex, having had only one boyfriend during school and having never done anything more than kiss him.

"But surely you must meet many pretty girls, in your travels?" She continued, still not having the confidence to tell him what she was really thinking, how badly she realised she needed him. It was a feeling which had started to spread since she woke up that morning, but now it really burned through her like wildfire.

"Well there is this one girl." He started kicking himself as he began, mentally.You had a nice thing going aaaaaaaaaaand you can't help but ruin it. She'll realise it's her and then I'll get instant - friendzoned. It's going to happen any second now.Rachel looked downtrodden, and her right hand which was tracing indeterminable shapes on his back slowed, and started just doing vertical lines.

"What is she like?" She muttered aloud.Of course he's got someone! It was too good to be true Rachel.

"Well she's on this cruise actually, on yours. Or was anyway. She has this amazing smile which I always look forward to seeing whenever I meet her. She has the most beautiful face, and a really hot body, and she is soooooooo out of my league and not interested in me," he added wryly.

"Oh I don't think so, you're a great guy! What makes you think she's not interested in you?" Rachel was looking at him now, studying his reactions. Her inner cat was already sorting through the other young girls she had met on the cruise and deciding if they could be the one fitting his description. None so far, unsurprisingly.

"Well we've met like six or seven times, and had quite a few conversations." He began.

"And?" Rachel interrupted,

"And in all that time she never asked my name."

The look on Rachel's face changed instantly from disheartened to confusion, and then to pure joy. She grinned, and pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss. For a minute they kissed, Rachel's tongue diving into his mouth, seeking out that protection and safety she felt whenever she was around him. After, pulling back, she started giggling with relief and from the shocked look on Jason's face. He composed himself, then said,

"Well anyway her name is Christine I don't know if you met her or - " At which point Rachel burst out laughing, shouting,

"Hey!!" and started slapping his chest playfully. She then added, "and I'm sorry about that name thing are you going to hold that over me forever?" He laughed, and, pulling her into another kiss, said,

"I can think of a few ways for you to get even."

The kiss, starting off romantic, turned into pure heat as her left hand started to roam down his front, coursing over his abs. Tongue flashing, Jason leaned in over her, his hands caressing over the top of her bikini, taking in the feel of her breasts for the first time. Fumbling, fiddling, he tried to untie the strings at the back, causing it to get more knotted. She laughed again, and, grinning, reached back and took it off herself. The rubber floor of the dinghy had started to cool as the day turned to night, and now was a warm bed on which Jason pressed Rachel into, hands exploring and feeling all over her body. His right hand was behind her neck and he started to rub her exposed nipples with his left. He kissed deeply into her. She moaned quietly when he started this, the new experience sending her crazy. Rachel shoved her right hand straight down the front of his pants, and finding his erect member already rock hard, she put her hand completely around it, marvelling at its size. She giggled a little, and said,

"It's really big!" Jason smiled before replying,

"It's actually decidedly average compared to most guys, have you never been with a man before?" She shook her head. Jason grinned, and went back to teasing her nipples, and kissing.

Rachel was starting to stroke him now, and he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled back from his kiss and moved downwards, ripping off her bikini bottom. He dove straight in with his tongue. She was already soaking wet. He started licking in-between the folds of her pussy, and all over her clit. She moaned aloud again, loudly, her left knee jerking upright and over from its outstretched position. When he felt the time was right, he moved back up, resuming their fiery kiss, their naked bodies intertwined. Rachel was needy, she hungrily sucked up his tongue, and roamed all over him, quickly, with her hands, her chest heaving as her breathing grew heavy. Jason looked down, and using his right hand inserted his tip inside her. Rachel gasped, suddenly. He looked into her eyes, making sure she was ready, then pushed further inside. With every inch he penetrated her, her mouth went wider, until he reached his full length and she pulled him in for another needy kiss. Jason started to fuck her at a slow pace, his right hand grabbing onto one of her ass-cheeks, squeezing it slightly. Then, seeing the want - the need in her eyes, he built up speed. Fucking her fast, he squeezed her ass hard, and cupped one of her breasts. As he went faster and faster her silent moans turned into cries. The feeling was incredible, her pussy seemed to fit so tightly around him, as if it were made perfectly for him. Jason could feel his build up, feel himself getting closer to his release, and could see it in Rachel's eyes that she was ready too. Just as he was about to come he slowed his fast and shallow pace into slow but deep drives, and with his left hand pinched her left nipple hard. The noise as she came was incredible - knowing no one could hear she gave in fully to her release, her juices soaking and seeping out. Jason came a moment later, deep inside her. She could feel his cock pulsating and throbbing still, she had never felt like this before, so full, Jason jammed fully inside her. He leaned in for another kiss, this one softer, more loving than passionate.

"Can we stay like this, for a while?" Rachel asked, enjoying the feeling of their unified bodies. Jason smiled, and dragged over the warm blanket he had found as part of the emergency kit around them.

"We can lie here like this all night," he said, his right hand gently caressing her face. She smiled, filled with pure contentment, and feeling sated. She leaned her head forwards into his chest, and they fell asleep there, drifting lost in the ocean but feeling found.

The next morning they woke to the squawks and cries of birds. Looking up excitedly Jason spotted several flying in the distance.

"Do you see them, Rachel?" she squinted into the distance,

"Yes, I see them. Are they important? We are at sea, they're common right?" At this Jason smiled,

"Yeah but it means there must be land near."

It was later that day, after they had eaten some more rations, when they spotted land. Jason began rowing towards it immediately. As they sailed closer they could make out more details. It was a small island, with a small jungle full of lush greenery. A stream trailed into the sea from a raised part. When they reached the shallows Jason jumped out and towed the dinghy the rest of the way. After landing on the beach they walked around the island together, investigating. From what they could see some small game lived in the jungle with plenty of edible fruits and vegetation too. Jason remarked that they couldn't have found a better place to be stuck. Later in the afternoon they began gathering wood. Rachel had the idea to maintain a signal fire on one end of the island; they weren't short of trees to burn. After struggling for a while rubbing small twigs together trying to start the fire, Jason finally succeeded, and the flame sprang into life. As night started to close in they rigged up a makeshift shelter with some of the lighter, more pliable trees; bending the trunks over and tying the upper branches together with some rope which they ripped from the sides of the dinghy. They laid out some of their clothes as bedding on the sand, underneath their shelter, and lay under the warm blanket.

The red sunset filtered through the branches above them, bathing them in a maroon and pink glow. Jason lay opposite Rachel, their fingers interlocked between them.

"Could be worse. Could be a lot worse." Jason joked. Rachel smiled, then said seriously,

"I don't know what would have happened to me if I hadn't met you. I couldn't do this," she gestured to their little shelter above them and the food supply on the beach,

"any of this, without you." And with that she leant in and kissed him.

"You know what you really couldn't do without me?" He coyly asked, and in response to her quizzical look he kissed deep into her neck, causing her to let out a little involuntary gasp followed by a laugh. Taking off her bikini top he moved down with his kisses, creating a trail over her breasts, stopping to suckle on her nipples for a moment before resuming his path. He leaned in, kissing the lips of her pussy through her bikini bottom, tasting the moisture underneath. Rachel ripped off her bikini quickly, suddenly very hot, desperate for him again and tired of his teasing. She spread her legs and opened herself to him. Slowly, with the tip of his tongue, he started to circle the bud of her clit. She moaned softly as he did this. He pushed in the index finger of his right hand, all the time stimulating, and caressing her clit. As the pleasure and tension built, Rachel rocked her hips, as if trying to have sex with Jason's finger and tongue. She dug into the sand, toes curling, as he bit down slightly on her bud, and his finger delved deeper. He removed his finger for a moment, and went in fully with his tongue, its tip feeling out the walls of her feminism. Seeing that Rachel was close, eyes shut tight and breathing inconsistently, with a bead of sweat trickling down her neck and across her breasts, he resumed teasing and arousing her clit while he inserted his index and middle finger in, penetrating her faster than before, quickly building her to that climax; then on a wave of pleasure, carrying her across. She cried out a little, and gasped at the same time, her right hand clawing down his back as she felt an intense orgasm. He slowed the pace of his hand, and she sat up, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Hungrily she sought one thing, and eagerly pushed Jason onto his back, ripping off his pants, his member breaking free from its confinement and sticking straight into the air. Rachel smiled at him as she claimed her prize, hungrily plunging its length into her mouth; her tongue tasting and fondling its side. Pulling her head back a little she began to move her mouth up and down the shaft. Rachel looked up, into Jason's eyes; she loved seeing the look of pleasure on his face, and it spurred her to go faster. Jason felt the tip graze the back of her throat as she tried to deepthroat the full length. Rachel made some small gagging sounds, and he started to rock his hips, fucking her throat. The sensation was too much, and he didn't last long. He pulled back slightly, resting his tip on the flat of her tongue as he came, hot sperm shooting into her mouth. She licked his dick clean, and swallowed. Lying again in each others' arms they relaxed, feeling a little safer on their island than they did the previous night, and hopeful of rescue.

The next morning Jason woke a little late, seeing Rachel already up and tending to the fire, still naked from the previous night's amorous activities. Seeing him, she walked over, lying on him, her leg draped across his, and chest half resting on his. Noticing the very obvious rise underneath the blanket coming from Jason's hips, she spoke up,

"Look I've been thinking, I don't want to get rescued and find myself pregnant... I remember we didn't use a condom the other day." At this Jason nodded, then replied,

"Yeah I was thinking about that too - we can still have sex, I just can't finish inside you." At which she smiled, then with that look in her eye again said,

"I was hoping you would say that." Throwing aside the blanket, she carefully positioned herself over him, her pussy already wet with anticipation. As she impaled herself on his erect penis Jason groaned.

"I want to wake up like this every day." His hands rested firmly on the sides of Rachel's hips, guiding them. She placed her hands on the sand as she enveloped his full length, and started bouncing. As Rachel increased her speed her breathing became heavy, her breasts starting to glisten with sweat. Jason squeezed her ass with both hands, and helped move her up and down his shaft. Then he had an idea, some primal want. He sat up, kissing her in an extended, heated, very much aroused kiss, and pulled out.

"Please... I need it." She intoned, lost in Jason's kiss. He moved behind her and pushed her forwards a little, so she rested on all fours, her tight butt protruding invitingly towards Jason. He knelt, and pushed her lightly to the ground, so that her breasts pressed into the cool sand and her pussy pointed straight up at him. Knowing how badly she wanted it Jason teased her, moving the tip of his cock around the edge of her pussy, never quite going in. She moaned - a frustrated, sexually charged moan - and he slapped her butt lightly with his penis. Jason enjoyed the torment, but he relented, and slid the tip inside. Resting both hands on Rachel's behind Jason thrust into her, carving into the folds of her sex, and claiming her. She cried out in ecstasy, as he really gave it to her; harder, faster than ever before. Whether from the recent tumult of emotions - the stress of the previous days contrasting with the relief at finding sanctuary, or from just from raw animal lust, Jason pounded into her, owning her. A part of Rachel loved the feeling, the feeling of being dominated, controlled, she had felt the need to be taken and claimed by this man, her protector, and now she had it. Jason's hard length rapidly thrust in and out of her tight, wet, vagina. He leant in, kissing her back. The angle change stimulated different parts of Rachel's pussy and she loved it, a soft moan escaping her lips. Jason could feel her legs tighten as she neared, and, groaning aloud himself he speared into her sex again and again, as she came, her juices flowing down his legs. On the edge, he pulled out, dragging Rachel up to her knees, and standing above her. Using his hand to take himself across the line Jason unloaded onto her face, hot semen dripping down her cheeks and in her eyes. He was curious to see how Rachel would react but she surprised him, seeming to love the treatment. She was frozen in that moment in bliss, overjoyed she had been taken, claimed, owned, and accepted as his.

Four days later, whilst they lay chatting on the beach a giant foghorn blast punctured through the peace of their little camp. A cruise ship, on the same course as theirs initially but sailing a week later, appeared on the horizon. They had sped up to try and rescue survivors when they had heard what had happened, and saw their signal flame from afar. A small boat set off from it, as it anchored out in deeper waters, collected the happy couple and returned them aboard. The only spare room left, as the captain explained, was a honeymoon suite, subject to a last minute cancellation. He went on to add that for their troubles they wouldn't even be charged for it.

It transpired that the first lifeboat had sunk, also due to suspicious circumstances, but that the second one had made it back safely. At the news Rachel was ecstatic, only to be reminded by Jason that she'd just been told another hundred people had been killed and probably shouldn't be cheering. She calmed down a little after that.

Later the next night the captain was discussing the strange circumstances under which the last ship had sunk, with his head engineer.

"There are no reports of reefs in that area and there certainly wouldn't be icebergs! I just don't understand it." The chief engineer nodded along sagely, then said,

"No I agree, it is a mystery. In fact I - " He was cut off by the captain, who had a concerned expression on his face,

"Do you feel that? Something's happened."

"No, what is it?" His engineer replied.

"We're not moving. The ship is completely still, not even rocking on the waves."

12