Shirts vs. Skins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at more videos. DPs were popular as gang bangs, gang blows...that one she was familiar with. But the group ones were the worst. 'These should be mfm, or more accurately, m-f-m, or in some cases M-f-M. What about M/fM?' she sighed as the images of angry erections all pointing at her holes rushed through her head.

***********************************************

The next day the four who'd had to leave looked expectantly at the other five, "So, how was she? Does she suck at sucking, or was she telling the truth that she does know how?" one of the guys asked.

"We offered another option," Drew smiled. He explained the new challenge.

"Hang on, "John said quickly, "Not fair. I'm all into the money and I've loved watching her play topless, but don't we get a shot at this? I'd love to swap out and play on Drew's team for a shot at her," he said.

You have the cash?" Drew asked.

The four boys nodded, "College fund," one said, "But education is education," he grinned.

Drew nodded, "Sarah, your call. Should you allow all of us access to your body? If you say no, then you have a demoralized group of guys on your team."

The blonde looked at the nine boys and sighed, "What the hell, but if I get any sense any of you are throwing the game, the deal is not only off, I'm taking the money since you cheated. We'll play two games to 30 each. If we win, I'm not keeping the $5,000 but sharing it with my teammates. It's one way to ensure no one is going to fuck me over...literally."

***********************************************

Sarah felt ill. The eager leers on the boy's face were seared in her brain. She'd known these boys all her life, they grew up together but after the second game, it was as if she was dropped naked into a crowd of strangers. She replayed their comments and the adjectives were incredibly demeaning and the pronouns, it wasn't she or her but it and that.

She curled up in a ball on her bed wishing she could stop time as every tick of the clock brought her a second closer to the most humiliating, demeaning weekend of her life. She'd periodically imagined what her first sexual experience would be like. She replayed her dream first time.

Her boyfriend pulled her close, telling her he loved her. Their lips met, their bodies pressed together as he let his hands tenderly rub her back and arms. She could feel the heat from his crotch against hers and without thinking made room for his hands as he moved to her chest. He then whispered, "I love you so much," as he laid her gently on the bed.

He was hard now as he nestled between her legs, his lips still locked on hers. Somehow he'd undone her top and slipped her bra off and now his strong hands massaged her breasts.

She slipped her hands under his jeans, feeling his ass flex as it was as if he were trying to become one with her. His pants slid off as hers did and soon she was aware of the warmth of his skin from his lips to her inner thighs. Gently and tenderly he pressed his steel-hard erection against her virgin hole, apologizing as this will hurt the first time.

As he entered her, she felt nothing but...She opened her eyes. What will it feel like? she wondered.

Google! She picked up her tablet and searched for, what to expect, and how does it feel? She read a couple of dozen accounts and was left feeling even more confused. They ranged from incredible pain, soreness and chafing, to the most blissful act ever.

'Defloration,' she smiled ruefully, 'they actually have a category for that,' she thought. She looked at the close-ups of blood on the men's cock and the vacant looks on the girl's faces and moaned. 'Defloration, let's pick a nice bouquet for the girl...or rip her open,' she moaned.

Getting back to the nightmarish situation facing her she thought about the eager looks on her friends' faces, not that much different from the looks on the men's faces in the videos. Most showed intense men roughly putting the girl in the position they wanted just to plunge into the girl's pussy and then in some cases, shoving their cocks into her anus, then her pussy then back to her anus. These girls were virgins and must have been sore, but the men stabbed them regardless. Her hymen, she moaned.

Looking up how to manually break a hymen she found many sites, none of which made it sound hard to do. Putting aside her tablet she lay back trying to relax, the petroleum jelly-coated carrot pressed between her legs. She felt a tear form in her eyes and she pulled the carrot back. This was not at all how she'd fantasized her first time would be. Gritting her teeth, she put the narrow tip into her vagina.

It took a bit, but she was able to pump the carrot in and out of her pussy without pain, at first uncomfortable but then she started to enjoy it. She thought about the one she'd reached past in the vegetable drawer that was over a foot long and maybe two inches in diameter. She crept to her bedroom door and opened it. The house was completely quiet, so she went down to the kitchen and opened the vegetable drawer.

"Oh my God!" she whispered, "This is huge!" She stroked the fat part barely able to get her hand around it, opened her mouth trying to fit it in, but her jaw hurt just lining it up. She took it back upstairs and after thoroughly washing it slathered the greasy goo all over it.

After getting used to the smaller carrot she found the larger one was not bad...nice even. Within 10 minutes she was able to bury 8 of the 10 inches comfortably into her vagina and there was little need for the gel as her pussy was soaked with fluids. What surprised her was how great the fat end felt when she reversed it. Ok, that's step one...now the third option for the boys.

'This is hard!' she thought, her chest pressed into the mattress while reaching around with each hand to pump a carrot into her two holes. She left the fat vegetable in her pussy and found her butt was not all that eager to have another shoved up it. It took time but was soon able to comfortably...fuck herself with the two hard shafts. She chuckled thinking how naturally she used the 'f' verb. Satisfied she'd be able to do what she expected the boys to want she stashed the root vegetables in a bag and tried to sleep, her head spinning and her pussy and ass throbbing.

3 AM and her eyes were wide open. She still couldn't come up with a girlfriend's name she could use for a weekend sleepover, she just didn't have any girlfriends that close. 'I'll just have to make a name up, Stacy. I should have a girlfriend named Stacy," she sighed.

"You look like hell," her mother came over before putting the back of her hand on the girl's forehead. "Oh thank God, you don't have a fever."

"We played two games yesterday and all my muscles are sore," she lied, "Mom, would it be alright if I go over to..."

"Hold that thought, "Tom! You forgot your coffee," she yelled out to her husband. "I swear, every morning he forgets something," she sighed.

Sarah looked on as her dad rushed back in, gave her mother a sloppy kiss, grabbed her ass, and pulled her crotch against his. "Ew! Get a room for Pete's sake!" she spun around to look outside.

Her dad laughed, "Did you tell her?" he asked his wife before running out the door.

Sandra shook her head, "Sorry about that, um, you're 18 now and we trust you so I'm going to fly to Frankfurt with your dad for a week. Leaving this afternoon. Are you going to be alright here alone?" she asked. "I was thinking of calling your Aunt Elaine to see if she can visit."

"Mom! I'm not a little kid. I'll be fine," she sighed as she realized Drew's studio was no longer an issue.

"I know, we'll have our phones with us 24/7, and if you need anything..."

"Mom, I know. I'm fine. You and dad have fun in Germany," she sighed.

"Sorry," her mother hugged her, "I keep forgetting you're not my little girl anymore. I guess I don't have to worry about you having boys over, though I wish you would. When I was your age, your Gramps and Gram left me alone for a long weekend, I swear I couldn't walk for a week after that," she grinned.

"Mom! TMI, TMI," she covered her ears.

Sandra laughed, "Sorry. So, what were you going to ask?"

"Um, Stacy asked if I wanted to go shopping after school today, but as you won't be here, I guess I'll give myself permission." she smiled.

"Getting some nice clothes for a boy?" her mother smiled hopefully.

"Boys, mom...well, technically boys and men. I was planning on an orgy with a dozen guys and just me. I didn't want to tell you because you'd just worry."

Sandra laughed, "Worry. Hang on, I'm calling Tom to let him know I'm staying home," she grinned, "A dozen guys? Sometimes you should ask for help. That thought will keep me awake for a few nights. Well, you have fun at school today and servicing a dozen boys. We'll see you in a week," she said happily. "I have to go pack, oh, there is a box of extra condoms in your dad's bedside table...just 24, so you might have to run to the store," she smiled as she patted her daughter's ass. "I wish you weren't kidding."

***********************************************

Sarah answered the door and stepped back as the five boys each gave her a quick hug as they came in. She followed them into the living room, her stomach in knots she saw they'd all made themselves at home, taking the only spots and looking expectantly at her.

A pain shot through her stomach seeing that intense look she'd seen on the faces of dozens of men in the videos. She was glad to have nothing but a robe on and not have her clothes yanked off her as happened in so many of the scenes. She felt like crying anticipating her best friends turning into animals and attacking her body.

Drew looked at the girl, her hands shaking as she slipped her bathrobe off her shoulders, tears welling up in her eyes, to stand there naked. He stood causing the nervous-looking girl to step back, but he faced his friends, "Guys. I don't know about you, but I think this was a bad idea," he looked at the shocked girl, "Have any of you ever known a tougher person? Look what we did," he sighed. He picked up the robe and handed it to the blonde, "We're not rapists. We're not going to touch you, so you can relax," he said.

"But you were so eager the other day," she looked at the five guys and almost as if you were someone else," she said softly.

"We're not someone else," Rob said as he came over. He hugged the girl. "I'd give my left nut to make love to you, but I'd not give up our friendship. Not worth it," he said.

The other three stood and nodded, "We were talking on the way over and all we could talk about was using you and what we'd do to you," Bobby sighed, "But these guys are right, we shouldn't be doing anything to you, we should be doing things with you." He stepped over to Rob, "We have that video game we need to finish."

As the five boys each hugged her again and headed for the door she said, "Stop!" When they turned a looked at her she looked at each of them, "No, this is not right. I would have taken your hard-earned money. Money you," she looked at Drew, "sweat over a grill late into the night to earn barely a living. And you, Mike who parks cars for tips? Unless this is just a lame excuse to back out after seeing me naked, then no, the deal is not off," she said firmly as she walked back into the living room. She looked over her shoulder as she pulled off her robe, then laid on her back on the coffee table, legs spread invitingly wide.

She felt something new, almost as if there was an itch inside her that needed scratching and relief was coming soon.

Drew was there first, pressing his face between her legs even as he stripped off his clothes. Bobby and Rob stripped down and each grabbed a tit to suck on.

Sarah let out a guttural moan in a voice she didn't recognize as nerves she didn't know she had came alive. No longer embarrassed with her nakedness in front of boys, she found she was opening her legs wider while lifting her ass off the table. She looked over at Mike and Tim who were standing on either side of her head stroking their cocks. She grabbed one and opened her mouth.

Mike looked at his friends with a huge grin on his face. "Oh my God, this feels better than I thought it would," he sighed as the girl bobbed her head taking his cock surprisingly deeper into her throat.

After practicing for over a week, the girl enthusiastically sucked on her first cock then reached over to stroke Tim's cock. All the stimulation was putting her into a state where she seemed to no longer think about what she wanted but reacted. She changed cocks, tasting the difference between the boys along with the shape and size.

Drew's tongue was opening the girl's pussy up and her hips were humping more rapidly against his face. He looked up to see his friends now rubbing their cocks on the plump tits or getting their cocks sucked. He decided to try something and if Sarah protested, he'd stop.

The girl eagerly went from cock to cock taking the various shaped fleshy shafts into her mouth when she felt the gentle pressure against her twat. "Oooooh, yesss," she moaned as she felt the first penis enter her vagina. She looked down at the purple shaft entering her as she stroked two cocks. "Oh, God! Drew, do it, fuck me," she panted.

The other four boys watched enviously as their friend's cock sank balls deep into the girl's trimmed pussy. He started slow but pumped faster and harder into the moaning girls' pussy. Each boy wanted what Drew was getting but also savored the warm mouth on their cocks as the girl suck on one for a little while, then the next while stroking one of the other three.

"Fuck, Sarah, you're really good at this. I didn't believe you when you said, 'of course, I know how.' I'll never doubt you again." Bobby sighed.

Drew wasn't a virgin but there was something about fucking Sarah that was better, perhaps because he'd never fucked such an athletic girl before. His cock seemed harder, bigger, and more powerful as he slammed into her with more effort. He wasn't being mean, it was how eagerly she responded as she moaned loudly on Tim's cock. He'd not jerked off for a few days and watching her large tits flop around he tried to hold off but with a moan of frustration spasmed his first cum inside the girl.

He'd barely felt the last dribble leave his cock when Rob nudged him aside. "Damn! Sloppy seconds. Look at the mess you made," he moaned, but that didn't deter him from plunging his aching cock into her sopping hole. "Holy fuck!" he moaned. "So fucking good," he panted as he picked up the pace.

Sarah had a thought and stopped sucking Bobby's cock, "Um, oh wow! You feel so good Rob but you did say triple or nothing," she moaned as she pushed on his hips.

Reluctantly, the boy pulled his cock out of her pussy with a sucking sound and stood back stroking himself as the girl got up and grabbed her robe. She wiped a lot of leaking cum out of her pussy then told Rob to lie on the floor. She picked up some KY she had on a table, handed it to Tim, "You called dibs on my ass if I remember," she said as she climbed onto the boy's cock again.

Tim looked like he'd won the lottery, "Really?" he asked, "are you sure?"

"I lost and until noon tomorrow you shouldn't have to ask anything, just do what you want," she panted as she felt a nice six inches fill her pussy.

"Then, I make a new rule," Rob said, "We cum in Sarah's mouth and she swallows all of our loads. Drew left this otherwise nice tight cunt a bit sloppy."

"What about me, or anyone else fucking her ass? I mean, that's not nice," he said as he plunged gel into the cute blonde's rectum.

"Sarah can swallow still, just jerk off or have her jerk you off, ok? Then again, by tomorrow noon, we'll have our little slut here trained to suck our dicks no matter where it's been."

The girl listened to the boys discussing cumming in her mouth humiliated she had no say, but that was what she'd just told them. "Ooohhh, fuck!" she groaned as the fat cock pushed into her ass. She had little time to focus on that as two cocks were shoved into her face. Yesterday's smelly, stinky cocks were nothing compared to what they are telling her she'd have to do for them.

Drew sat on the couch watching as Sarah alternated sucking and stroking two cocks like she'd done it all her life. Plus, she not only showed discomfort losing her virginity, but was cumming over and over. "Tell me, Sar, would you have preferred to win the money now that you've had your first taste of cock?" he chuckled.

The girl looked over at the boy stroking his cock and shook her head, "Mom kept telling me but I didn't believe her," she panted before another mini-orgasm swept through her.

Mike grabbed her head, barely making her mouth before he grunted and spasmed his cum down her throat. Sarah knew what to do as she sucked eagerly on the head, swallowing rapidly. She barely was able to catch a breath when the other cock was shoved into her mouth.

The next 18 hours were a blur without sleep as the five boys never ran out of energy, erections, or cum. 'Wow!,' she thought, 'Mom was right. Fucking is a lot better than basketball or football,' she mused as she stroked her wet pussy. She'd finally had her first orgasm having never masturbated then her second, her third...how many? she wondered.

Realizing she had just hours to get cleaned up and some sleep, she rolled off the bed and went to shower. After thoroughly cleaning her pussy and ass, she opened her mouth under the hot spray, gargling and rinsing the taste of what? 40 loads of sperm out of her mouth.

She was able to get two hours of sleep before the next boys would be arriving soon. She pulled on the sheer teddy she borrowed from her mother's dresser. The boys are going to love this, but if mom could see me now, she smiled.

She looked around, KY, multiple boxes of tissues, a thumb drive with dozens of porn videos playing on the TV...everything set. What a difference, she thought, last night she'd throw up before the boys arrived, this afternoon, she felt her pussy throbbing eagerly. She went over to the couch facing the front door, put her feet up on the couch, exposing her crotch with the thin material barely covering her pussy. She knew the boys would see her through the sidelights as she waved them in.

10 minutes to go and she had to touch herself as she waited, a dizzying wave going through her as she heard the door open. "Fuck! Mom!" She jumped up as her mother wheeled in the suitcase.

"Sarah! I'm impressed, is that mine?" she asked. "Do you have a boy coming over?"

"Oh, God, mom. I'm so embarrassed. Why are you here?" She looked past her mom "Where's dad?"

"I'll tell you about it later, but it looks like I'd better make myself scarce...what channel is that?" she asked looking at a girl being fucked by two guys.

"Oh, mom! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned.

"Relax, I'm glad you're having a boy over. I'll go up to my room." She fingered the red teddy, "I have a crotchless one that shows even more if you want to borrow that."

"Boys," Sarah said softly.

"What, you little slut. Two boys?" She looked at the TV, "Ah, DP. God, I miss college."

"Ok, I'll say this quick, "I lost a bet with the guys and...shit!" She spun around as the door opened and the five boys stood staring at Sarah and her mother.

"I'm sorry, wrong house," Drew sputtered as they turned to quickly leave.

"Hang on. Boys, I know you have the right house. Come in. Make yourself at home. Can I get you boys cokes?" Sandra asked sweetly. She glared at them when they didn't move. "I'll say it again, get in here and sit. You'll tell me everything," she ordered. "You want me to call your parents?"

The five boys came in and sat looking nervously at Sarah's mom. Sarah went and sat next to Larry.