Shit Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday we spent the entire day on the beach so by that evening the kids were exhausted and quickly fell asleep in Sherry's room. We got the kids arranged on the two beds and then decided to watch a movie in my room. I opened a bag of popcorn to share so she and I were on one bed in my room.

We had some wine as we watched the stupid horror movie Sherry had picked. As the movie got more intense, Sherry pressed herself against me. I protectively slipped an arm around her and she hugged me. I felt her shiver and squeezed her to my side.

It took me a moment to realize her large boobs were pressed into my ribs and I could feel her rock-hard nipples. I glanced at her face and she was riveted to the TV. I glanced lower and could see a good bit of cleavage on display. Each scary scene caused her to jump and soon her gown had crept up her smooth thighs enough to expose her panties on her hip.

I had lost interest in the silly movie as I perved on my shapely sister-in-law. My baggy sports shorts were doing little to contain my rapidly growing cock. I had just started to raise my left knee to try to hide the tent that was developing in my shorts when a dramatic event must have occurred in the movie. Sherry squeaked, buried her face in my neck, and clutched onto my upper body. I reacted by putting my arm across her back and hugging her tightly.

My protective hug pulled her partially up onto my body. She lifted her knee and her thigh pressed up against my dick, penning it to my abdomen. As I held her, I realized her pussy was now pressed against my hip. My dick throbbed as she clutched at me and whimpered.

I patted her and she slowly relaxed her grip but kept her arm across my chest. She pulled her head back a few inches and looked up at me. I smiled at her and she dipped her eyes.

"I'm sorry, that scared me. I'm sorry for grabbing you like that."

"No problem," I said as I squeezed her lightly and smiled at her.

She turned her face to watch the movie but didn't move off of my body. I used a slight bit of pressure to continue to hug her. As the movie's drama began to build again, I felt her press her pussy against me. I kept myself as still as possible and she pressed against me again.

Ever so slowly I began to rub tiny circles on her back. She responded by gently humping my hip. It was so gentle, I wasn't sure if she was even aware she was doing it as she stared at the screen.

The humping motion caused her thigh to slide a tiny bit back and forth across my dick. The heat from her warm leg and the motion was making my cock grow even harder. I fought it, but slowly I began to flex my dick against her soft thigh.

When the movie credits rolled, Sherry turned her face to look at me. I pressed her to my body, bent down, and kissed her softly on the lips. She pulled herself up onto my chest and kissed me back hard. My hand slid down her back and cupped her ass as I humped against her panty-covered pussy.

"Oh god, Mark. I want you so bad I could scream!"

I brought my other hand down to grab her ass as she rubbed her pussy against my dick. I was so horny and she felt so good. I gripped her ass hard. "Sherry, I ... I. "

I couldn't speak, my lust-fogged brain wouldn't form any words.

I grabbed the hem of her gown and pulled it up. Sherry lifted herself off of my chest and sat up, straddling me. I pulled her gown off and threw it aside. She was grinding against me as I took her bare breast into my hands. She leaned forward and kissed me hard.

"Get those shorts off," she said as she jumped up and locked the connecting door. I did as she requested and then caught her as she dove into my arms. I rolled her over and moved between her legs. I felt her hand guiding my rock-hard dick into her wet pussy.

"Yes! Oh my god, that feels so good." She moaned as I slid into her. I stroked in and out slowly as we frantically kissed. When I started kissing her neck, she wrapped her legs over mine.

"Oh god, Mark, fuck me! fuck me harder!" She gushed as our bodies slammed together.

I was lost in her body, I just wanted to fuck her as hard as I could. I slammed into her as hard and as fast as possible. It was raw sex, not love, just pure lust. I pounded into her. I could feel my climax building, I tried to tell her but just managed to grunt.

"Yes! Oh my god! Yes, I'm coming! Oh god! Fuuuuuuck!" She locked her legs and used both hands to pull my ass into her as her pussy squeezed my dick. I erupted and shot rope after rope of cum into her sucking pussy.

I tried to hold some of my body weight off of her as we kissed, but just collapsed and rolled us onto our sides. Panting, I moved a strand of her wild hair away from her face.

Sherry's eyes slowly opened and she smiled widely at me. "That was everything I hoped it would be. I've wanted you for so long! Mark, I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop myself."

"Me too, this is so wrong, You're my wife's sister! God, Sherry, I'm so sorry."

She brought a finger to my lips. "It's okay, we both just got carried away. It happened, now we'll just have to live with it. We can't undo what we did. It will just have to be our secret."

I nodded my agreement. What else could I do? We got cleaned up and opened the connecting door. The kids found us sleeping in separate beds the next morning.

AMY

MOMMY! The kids yelled as I walked into our room. I hugged my kids and fought the guilt I felt as I moved to kiss my husband. I hugged him tightly and whispered into his ear "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm glad you're here, we've missed you."

I felt another wave of guilt pass over me. I fought back the tears and put on a happy face as I turned to the kids. "Let me get changed and then maybe you guys can show me how to find the beach."

Chaos erupted from the kids and Sherry said, "Go get your suit on and we'll get this gang organized."

The rest of the vacation went well. I made love to Mark several times and my guilt faded as I renewed my dedication to my wonderful husband.

MARK

When Amy first joined us, she seemed a bit off. I was worried that somehow I had tipped her off as to what I'd done with Sherry, but things improved and the week went well. Except for a few brief touches, I managed to stay away from Sherry until the afternoon before we left.

We were all at the beach and Amy asked me to go get fast food and bring it back. She didn't want to "decamp" and wanted the kids to continue to play. Sherry volunteered to go with me, and we returned to our rooms to get my wallet and keys.

As soon as we stepped into the room, she started pulling off her cover-up. "Hurry! Get naked, we can't take too long. Within moments she was on all fours and I was pounding into her. As I slammed against her soft ass, she furiously worked her hand across her clit.

"Yes! That's what I needed, Oh God! Fuck me hard, Baby, fuck me hard!"

The loud smacking noises of our bodies slapping together almost sounded like applause. I growled, as I slammed into her and held myself deep inside her sweet pussy, and emptied my balls into her.

Sherry moaned into her pillow and gripped the sheets as her orgasm overtook her. I fell off to her side and she smiled at me. "Fucking awesome, again!"

"Damn you, why did you do that? Now I really feel guilty." I whined at her.

Sherry laughed. "Don't worry, Stud, that will be our last time for a while. Now, get cleaned up, and let's go get lunch."

AMY

A week after returning from the beach Sherry was visiting and Mark had gone golfing with some friends. Sherry had been there about an hour when she suddenly said, "Okay, tell me what the hell is bugging you!"

I was startled, I tried to play it off but she kept at me. I sighed, "that weekend in Jacksonville, John was there representing the other company."

"John?" She looked at me intently ... "John Hardy, your old boyfriend?"

"Yes, John Hardy."

"Holy shit! How, ... what ... I mean, Is he married now? Did you spend any time with him?"

"Divorced, and yes I spent a lot of time with him," I said as I studied the floor.

Sherry studied my face, "Oh my god, Amy! You fucked him! Oh my god!"

"Keep your voice down!" I cautioned her. "It wasn't planned, neither of us knew the other would be there. Shit just happened. We were thrown together for everything all weekend. I tried to keep him away, but, ... but, ... Damn it! I still have feelings for him!" I said as my tears began to fall.

Sherry put an arm around me, "It's okay, It's okay, you'll get through this. It was just one time and you'll probably never see him again."

I looked at the floor and said nothing, I couldn't look at her.

"Amy? What happened? Tell me what you did."

"I, ... I, he spent two nights in my bed. We made love at least five times and, ... and..."

"And what? What happened?"

"We, ... he, ... we put it in the contract, we have to do a review every year, in Jacksonville. He and I, ... we'll be together every year for another weekend. I know it's so wrong, it's cheating, but I wanted it, I agreed to it."

"Whoa! God damn it, Amy! It's one thing to let a freak situation get away from you, it's a whole other thing to plan an annual hook-up."

"I know, I know. It's not fair to Mark, but I want it, Sherry, I think if it's planned for one weekend per year, we can stay away from each other the rest of the year."

My tears fell and Sherry held me. She seemed deep in thought. I blotted my eyes and tried to compose myself.

"Do you really think you can limit this thing with John to once every year?"

"I have to! It's too big of a risk to try to see him more than that. I just can't let Mark find out about it."

"Don't worry little sister, I will make sure I come up with something sure to keep Mark busy on those weekends."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course, I'll make sure he doesn't get a minute's rest It's only one weekend per year." ... Sherry hid her evil grin, "Hey, maybe you should think about making it a semi-annual review."

I smiled at her, "My big sister, always looking out for me."

SHERRY

As I drove home that night I had to marvel at all the events that led me to this point. That horn dog Mark asked me to join them on their vacation so he could pawn the kids off on me while he screws Amy. And then Amy gets dragged away from their vacation only to be tossed together with John for a weekend? Likewise, the kids crash in my bed, so I end up watching a movie with John in his bed which led to our first fuck. Then my sister sends the two of us off to our room alone and I get to fuck him again. Now she is giving him to me for a full weekend so she can go play with John. Damn, I'm one lucky girl!

While Amy has her weekend, thinking about how much fun Mark and I will have is making my panties wet. Realistically, I'm pretty sure Amy will figure out what I'm doing with Mark, but what can she say? As long as she is fucking John, she can't complain about Mark fucking me. If somehow Mark ever figures out Amy is cheating, he can't really do anything about it, because he's cheating too. I suppose I could spill the beans and get this all out in the open, but what would be the fun in that?

12